Team 2

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Experio

Is the middle guy in the Supermans team Majestic? If so, Team 2 win.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

do you have any really good majestic feats?

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tempted to say Majestic could solo.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By godzilla44
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By stormshadow_x
No Caption Provided

Batman Solos :3

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By oceanmaster21

team superman wins their fast and just have a little more going for them

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation

@thundergodswrath: It's because only Gladiator has was it takes to keep up but Majestic being his superior with his cut through anything Creation Blades can cut his head off before his teammates react leaving Majestic to do the same to them...I believe

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team superman wins their fast and just have a little more going for them

agree

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic is team 2 only chance, but a huge one too.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: Is glads 100% confidence?

Well captain marvel gets drained by thor quickly. so I think it could go either way really.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

do you have any really good majestic feats?

I don't have scans but basically, he has Supermans abilities but moves faster, can manipulate photon(through lazer vision), possesses TK (but rarely uses), can detect atomic structure, manipulate matter and energy,spend a week in the sun, moves around planets, created a sun altered reality twice under circumstances IIRC, turned a comet into a planet, change Jupiters composition etc.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian said:

Really?

Yes really. Gladiator and Hyperion are the weak links in this fight. Neither of them are as strong as Superman, Sentry, or even Thor.

If Majestic simply takes out Gladiator and Hyperion first, then it's just going to be him and thor. Since Majestic is stronger than Thor, he's going to beat him. Honestly, it's not Thor's fault, the OP just gave him some bad team members. I'd recommend blue marvel and sentry instead of gladiator and hyperion. It'd be a much more fair fight and a 0% chance of Majestic soloing.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Really?

Yes really. Gladiator and Hyperion are the weak links in this fight. Neither of them are as strong as Superman, Sentry, or even Thor.

If Majestic simply takes out Gladiator and Hyperion first, then it's just going to be him and thor. Since Majestic is stronger than Thor, he's going to beat him. Honestly, it's not Thor's fault, the OP just gave him some bad team members. I'd recommend blue marvel and sentry instead of gladiator and hyperion. It'd be a much more fair fight and a 0% chance of Majestic soloing.

I see

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Really?

Gladiator > Superman, in every stats that could be a factor here. Gladiator is planet level - Superman is moon level. Gladiator used nanosecond reaction speed in battle and was throwing punches at that speed - Superman only predicts what will happen in nanosecond trying to fly fast enough to not let it. Gladiator took on and won in the past with planet-level characters like Thor, Hyperion and Binary (he has about even score with Thor, maybe a bit in favor of Thor) - Superman was able to give a fight with only one planet level being to my knowledge - Superboy Prime.

Hyperion-712 has similar stats, but worse record in fights with high level beings. Yet we actually see King Hyperion on the pic here, since it comes from Exiles ongoing. King Hyperion is far superior to Hyperion-712 and has almost instant healing factor that allow him to recover from broken neck in seconds. He also took a strike at half of light speed made by Colossus-type object and wasn't KOd.

Thor is also stronger, more durable and more powerfull than Superman. Thor has planet level feats in opposite to Superman, while he beat beings that one-shotted planet busters (PG Drax who did it to. Champion who had Cosmic Bracelets at the time).

Captain Marvel isn't even close to level of any of his opponents in this battle and can be changed back into human by Thor's lightning. Superman isn't going to win any of 1on1 battles here. Maejstic is the only one who has a chanceto give his team win, but IDK if he ever beat 3 planet busters at the same time. I also don't know his normal behaviour, so I am not gonna pretend that I can say what he will do here.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Really?

Gladiator > Superman, in every stats that could be a factor here. Gladiator is planet level - Superman is moon level. Gladiator used nanosecond reaction speed in battle and was throwing punches at that speed - Superman only predicts what will happen in nanosecond trying to fly fast enough to not let it. Gladiator took on and won in the past with planet-level characters like Thor, Hyperion and Binary (he has about even score with Thor, maybe a bit in favor of Thor) - Superman was able to give a fight with only one planet level being to my knowledge - Superboy Prime.

Hyperion-712 has similar stats, but worse record in fights with high level beings. Yet we actually see King Hyperion on the pic here, since it comes from Exiles ongoing. King Hyperion is far superior to Hyperion-712 and has almost instant healing factor that allow him to recover from broken neck in seconds. He also took a strike at half of light speed made by Colossus-type object and wasn't KOd.

Thor is also stronger, more durable and more powerfull than Superman. Thor has planet level feats in opposite to Superman, while he beat beings that one-shotted planet busters (PG Drax who did it to. Champion who had Cosmic Bracelets at the time).

Captain Marvel isn't even close to level of any of his opponents in this battle and can be changed back into human by Thor's lightning. Superman isn't going to win any of 1on1 battles here. Maejstic is the only one who has a chanceto give his team win, but IDK if he ever beat 3 planet busters at the same time. I also don't know his normal behaviour, so I am not gonna pretend that I can say what he will do here.

Interesting.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Really?

Care to provide any scans of Gladiator doing anything on a planet level scale? Nano speed too.

And also, Gladiator simply being able to beat someone that's planetary level doesn't really say much. Superman has beaten Darkseid on several occasions, and Darkseid is much more than a planetary level enemy. By that logic, Superman is more than planetary as well. See? Character > Character logic isn't always accurate.

So, Gladiator won against Thor? Oh, you mean this fight?

No Caption Provided

Looks like a pretty solid win. Getting knocked out cold by Thor is a very nice feat.

Also, I don't recall there ever being a victor in Gladiator's fight with Hyperion. Scans please?

And what makes Binary planetary at all? I'd like some scans of that too.

Superman is moon level? Ahem.

No Caption Provided

He basically just replicated the feat of Thor pulling the serpent.

Now, how exactly is thor stronger?

But no, let's not stop there. More durable, you say?

No Caption Provided

Supes surviving the collision of two planets.

So you say Captain Marvel isn't close to any of the fighters in this battle?

No Caption Provided

Here is Captain Marvel helping Superman lift a book containing infinite pages. Theoretically, the book's weight itself should be infinite, but for the sake of the argument, let's just say it's not. Even if the book's true weight wasn't infinite, it would still weigh vastly more than a planet. Captain Marvel proves time and time again that his strength is close to par with Superman's.

Like I've said before, team two should win without much difficulty tbh. Gladiator and Hyperion aren't much of a threat.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Really?

Care to provide any scans of Gladiator doing anything on a planet level scale? Nano speed too.

And also, Gladiator simply being able to beat someone that's planetary level doesn't really say much. Superman has beaten Darkseid on several occasions, and Darkseid is much more than a planetary level enemy. By that logic, Superman is more than planetary as well. See? Character > Character logic isn't always accurate.

So, Gladiator won against Thor? Oh, you mean this fight?

No Caption Provided

Damn that's Masterson too. Gladiator really isn't living up to his hype...

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Here is Captain Marvel helping Superman lift a book containing infinite pages. Theoretically, the book's weight itself should be infinite, but for the sake of the argument, let's just say it's not. Even if the book's true weight wasn't infinite, it would still weigh vastly more than a planet. Captain Marvel proves time and time again that his strength is close to par with Superman's.

Like I've said before, team two should win without much difficulty tbh. Gladiator and Hyperion aren't much of a threat.

That feat is basically the same as Hercules lifting the heavens. Incalculable.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That feat is basically the same as Hercules lifting the heavens. Incalculable.

Hercules isn't in this fight, so that's not really helping your argument.

Besides, I was just proving that Captain Marvel can indeed compete with anyone on this list. With the exception of Thor, Thor could just turn him into Billy Batson. A cheap way to win, but if that weren't the case, Captain Marvel would still be able to compete with thor.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goliathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys do understand thor is a god right? And we haven't ever really seen Superman without his mental inhibitors

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@goliathan:

Being a god doesn't mean anything unless you are Odin. Beings like the Hulk who is clearly a man made creature is able to keep up with thor same thing with most Aliens in Marvel.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goliathan:

Being a god doesn't mean anything unless you are Odin. Beings like the Hulk who is clearly a man made creature is able to keep up with thor same thing with most Aliens in Marvel.

You know, this is EXACTLY what I think when thor fans bring up the "Thor is a god and X is not, so Thor wins."

Honestly, it's ridiculous.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666

@the_last_kryptonian:

1.Of course:

Nanosecond reaction speed, using planet level strength in fight with Hyperion, destroying a planet:

Whole fight with Hyperion-712:

He did it after Black Bolt screamed to his ear and after few other attacks from other characters that were gathering in this story.

2.Do You have planet level feats for Darkseid? Becuase I don't see Darkseid as a planet level threat. A specially in physical means. He rearely wins any battles anyway.

Winning with planet level being means ALL! It is how we can place certain characters at certain levels. Gladiator beat at least two (Thor and Hyperion + Binary, who is planet level but by energy projection, not physical strength) and he shown planet level strength in two different occasions.

3.This is lowballing, considering what happened before that scan and no, I thought about this battle (right to left):

To my knowledge they fought four times, all were hard battles. Gladiator has won clear win, Thor has won clear win, once their fight was interrupted after some time, so I call it a tie and once it was very close and Gladiator had Thor on the ropes, but Masterson managed to win by summoning Living Lightning. I barely like to use that battle as an example of anything, since Gladiator fought with Wonder Man (stomped him) before his fight with Odinson.

4.Here is the scan:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7229/586848-1182424-ms._marvel_023__2008___minutemen_megan_.cbr___page_6_super.jpg

5.I've heard it is placed in Pre-Crisis story, which makes it noncannon for Superman.

6.And how does it help him? He still get KOd, which would mean losing the fight. If he would stay consciousness, like Gladiator when he busted a planet, then we would have something usefull.

7.Not measurable. You can't judge what they really did there.

8.Not much of a threat? Lol. They have better feats and won with mosre powerfull people. Cap doesn't have objective feats and he barely has fight feats. Superman never used his speed in way Gladiator did in fight with Hyperion, which doesn't mean that he will use it here, but means that he has higher base level. What is more important, is that he already won with similar enemy who has greater stats in Superman in this areas while Superman didn't won with someone like Gladiator. THAT is the point. BTW - It is KING Hyperion on the scan, who was on two Hyperions at once, can heal instantly even from deadly injury and was just stun by being striked by object of Colossus mass going at him at half of light speed. Colossus weights more than Superman and Superman after he used light speed on Dark Moon went KOd. Which means that at full speed (it would be out of character) Superman will KO himself and King Hyperion will be just stunned. Only thing that actually worked on KH was anti-matter energy projection (which also tell us how great EP Blue Marvel has).

@stormshadow_x said:

@goliathan:

You know, this is EXACTLY what I think when thor fans bring up the "Thor is a god and X is not, so Thor wins."

Honestly, it's ridiculous.

I can agree with this. Being a god is meaningless.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 after a solid fight.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By mickey-mouse

Weak Link is Captain Marvel IMO....shouldn't Thor be able to use his lighting to turn him back into Billy Batson?

So now it's down to Supes & Mr. Majestic....as Supes is weak vs magic he will stay away from Thor...Mr. Majestic fights Thor & Gladiator at the same time....Supes takes down Hyperion then helps majestic by using his heat vision but still stays away from Thor the entire time.....Team 2 should win....Thor needs better teammates....

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666

@lukehero said:

Weak Link is Captain Marvel IMO....shouldn't Thor be able to use his lighting to turn him back into Billy Batson?

So now it's down to Supes & Mr. Majestic....as Supes is weak vs magic he will stay away from Thor...Mr. Majestic fights Thor & Gladiator at the same time....Supes takes down Hyperion then helps majestic by using his heat vision but still stays away from Thor the entire time.....Team 2 should win....Thor needs better teammates....

1.It is King Hyperion on the pic.

2.Assuming that OP meant Hyperion-712, why do You belive that Superman would win with someone with planet level strength and nanosecond reaciot speed used in battle? Fight with evil Hyperion who was unaffected by Savage Hulk's punches and two close ones with Thor (without result) suggest his power level. BTW, evil Hyperion was made as a perfect copy of Hyperion-712 and he stomped Wonder Man as much as Gladiator did.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Superman

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just here to say that Thor can't turn Marvel into Billy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Team Superman wins fairly easily. And Superman is above Gladiator, that much can be credibly ascertained. Gladiator destroyed that planet in multiple hits, something that Superman could easily replicate. In feat terms, Gladiator does surpass Superman since he hasn't planet busted in his striking power but the feat is not nearly as much out of Superman's reach as some users on here are claiming. Take into consideration Superman's superior versatility, experience with his powers and speed and there's more than enough proof that Superman is Gladiator's superior.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously I hate Marvel. Gladiator on paper is suppose to be more powerful than Superman or anything other high herald besides Superman based off his high end feats, yet Marvel keeps writing him as a freaking jobber.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Team Superman wins fairly easily. And Superman is above Gladiator, that much can be credibly ascertained. Gladiator destroyed that planet in multiple hits, something that Superman could easily replicate. In feat terms, Gladiator does surpass Superman since he hasn't planet busted in his striking power but the feat is not nearly as much out of Superman's reach as some users on here are claiming. Take into consideration Superman's superior versatility, experience with his powers and speed and there's more than enough proof that Superman is Gladiator's superior.

1.No, Superman can't do it. He never did, ergo You can't prove me wrong.

2.Doesn't matter how many - moon level is Supe's best. He would KO himself by pain he would feel in impact of that kind of attack.

3.Superman doesn't have ny power that Gladiator doesn't, which would matter in this fight - versatility argumetn goes down. Experience? Gladiator is older than Superman, was a part of academy of beings similar to him, is warrior who fought on many wars winning with people with better stats than Superman (Hyperion, Thor).

4.How You can say that Superman has better experience in speed, if Gladiator used nanosecond reaction speed in similar fight, while Superman didn't?

Most of Your post are just speculations without proof, while Gladiator has clear feats used in battle.

Seriously I hate Marvel. Gladiator on paper is suppose to be more powerful than Superman or anything other high herald besides Superman based off his high end feats, yet Marvel keeps writing him as a freaking jobber.

Jobber? Why?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@czarny_samael666:

*Sigh*

Do I need to explain?

Actually.. Yes. People claim that he has a lot of low showings, which isn't a true IMO.

1.Cannonball - Cannonball was at the time immune to physical damage and was able to redirect force used against him. He did it to Kallark and temporary get rid of him. But Kallark come to Earth to get help, not kill anyway.

2.Debut in FF. He lost confidence, becuase he was punching Cap's shield, while he didn't know it.

3.His fight with Hulk. First of all Gladiator underestiamted him, second of all is that it was Bannerless Hulk, who is pretty much Hulk's max power. Easily planet level. And Gladiator wasn't defeated by him, Hulk had to throw him into nuclear plant, which ended in Kallark being weakned by radiation. He also still wasn't KOd.

I recall many of his fights, I have read almost all of them. He broke Quasar's construct, took BB scream to ear and was just stunned, he beat Binary and Hyperion. He took down Havok's X-Factor/Starjammers and Guardians just flying through them and then he burned Smasher with one shot. His score with Thor is 1/2-2/1-1 for Thor. It is not a great advantage. He busted whole group of Novas, took down Colossus and Black Cloak, one-shotted Vulcan, stomped Wonder Man. He broke Rachle's control and Magus possesion.

His loses also aren't shamefull. Phoenix Fice were crushing almost everyone, including Thor and Red Hulk. Elder of Sky'Tal (or something like that) was also above Vulcan's class and had to be defeated in certain way. And DP Tyrant took down many heralds, Legacy, Jack of Hearts, Beta Ray Bill and stalemated with Thanos only because Thanos was too durable. Gladiator took supernova that would destroy half of our solar system at zero point and then fly on Earth with speed 100 times greater than light.

I seriously don't see how character that has Thor, Hyperion, Binary, Wonder Man, Vulcan, Black Cloak, Novas, Colossus and Xenith (IIRC) + half of dozen really usefull feats could be considered as a jobber.

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Why did I know you'd feel a need to prove me wrong? I might not be able to get you to back down from your incorrect position but I can at least show everyone else why you're mistaken on this matter.

1. And you can't prove that Gladiator can one shot a planet simply by the same lack of feats Superman has for planet busting. Two can play at this game.

2. How many times do I have to explain to everyone, it was the light speed charge that KOed Superman coupled with the speed the moon was travelling at already? In his other two moon busting feats, he doesn't feel a thing and he was still capable of jeopardising the moon's orbit even whilst weakened by kryptonite posioning. So please try and prove me wrong that Superman can KO himself with a moon busting punch.

3. Seriously? Superman is at least an equal to Gladiator and I can prove he's Gladiator's superior in strength, speed, durability and reaction times. Can you prove anything other than Gladiator's superior striking power? And as for your ridiculous comment about Gladiator's 'combat experience' show me one feat of Gladiator's combat skill. Here are some of Superman's combat skill feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Show me Gladiator showing any sign of combat skill in his feats and then we can start discussing things properly.

4. There are 3 credible nanosecond reaction feats Superman has. Gladiator only has one speed feat on Superman's level whereas Superman has countless speed feats in combat that he regularly uses against foes. And that's not even counting his whirlwinds, accurate heat vision blasts, sonic claps and the combo attack he used to overwhelm Imperiex Drones capable of beating many of Earth's heroes. Superman's shown his experience with his powers on panel whereas Gladiator has yet to do so. A word to the wise, if you want to be seen as a credible debater, then don't make up pointless accusations of your opponent's debating skills when you're guilty of the same flaws. It's crystal clear that you're the one who's speculating rather than acknowledging the blatant advantage I have over you in debating these characters.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

1.No because:

-Gladiator used planet level strength in fight with Hyperion

-second point of my last post to You.

2.He needed that speed to throw that kind of attack. He wouldn't destroy moon by simply standing on it and punching it. Two others? I know that he onced flew through moon and that Supergirl destroyed one. What other moon feat You're talking about?

3.He has shown them in posted fight with Hyperion. He won that fight because of his fighting skills. But it wasn't the point - point was that Gladiator has better experience with using his speed, which mean that he can use speed in battle in way Superman never did. He used nanosecond reaction speed in battle - Superman didn't. And he also has better energy durability, but it wouldn't matter too much in this battle.

4. 3? I know that he has only one and at best two when time was slowed down. What is the other one? Besides, Gladiator is the one who actually used it in battle, not Superman (untill the last one isn't from battle) and that is my point. Gladiator used speed more than just this one time, but it isn't suprising that Superman has more speed feats. Thor has more speed feats than Cap MArvel, but I doubt You would say that Thor is faster than him or Black Adam (and I wouldn't be suprised if Thor would have more speed feats that both of them combined, even in-battle feats).

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

1. I've read all the scans you've posted and there's not one single mention of any planetary level strength from Gladiator. So that proves you're making this stuff up and interpreting the feats in your warped mind of how they played out when the feats don't support your analysis.

2. This feat. A Superman weakened from Kryptonite poisoning was still capable of jeopardising the moon's orbit even whilst affected and weakened from Kryptonite posioning which was revealed later in the story arc.

No Caption Provided

3. OK so that's one single showing. I have shown 4 proper combat skill feats from Superman and there are still 5 more I can bring up. You're really showing your flawed points by continuing to support Gladiator's 'superior skill' when the evidence clearly shows otherwise. And once again you show your blind ignorance to Superman's speed in battle. I'll yet again debunk Superman's 'lack of speed in combat' in combat. Just stop showing yourself up please, it's getting old proving you wrong on this again and again when I know Superman's feats so much better than you could ever understand.

Except for the times when he blitzed Mongul, blitzed Doomsday Rex, blitzed Darkseid, blitzed an Imperiex Probe, blitzed Gog, blitzed Gnarnite, blitzed a Kryptonian strike team, blitzed Deathstroke,blitzed Subjeckt 17, blitzed H/P Doomsday and BFR'd Batman before the Four Horsemen could react, it's just an excuse DC fanboys like to use to say Supes wins. Christ.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This makes almost every Pre Flashpoint Superman speed blitz feat to date. And that's not counting the straight line blitzes he can do. At least 14 times he's used speed blitzes in combat. Accept it, you're flat out, 100%, absolutely WRONG about Superman's use of speed in combat.

Now prove Gladiator uses his speed in the ways Superman does as I've outlined above.

4. Nope he has 3. One against Faust, one with an exploding baby and the slowed down time one. That's 3 straight up nanosecond reaction time feats compared to Gladiator's single nanosecond feat, 2 in a combat scenario. Going by the weight of evidence on my side, that makes your position the one that's incorrect in Superman possessing the superior speed in combat. Plus he uses it in more creative ways with whirlwinds and vibrating his body to go intangible or invisible. And see my extensive evidence in part 3 for why you're wrong there.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By green_skaar

@lvenger said:

4. Nope he has 3. One against Faust, one with an exploding baby and the slowed down time one. That's 3 straight up nanosecond reaction time feats compared to Gladiator's single nanosecond feat, 2 in a combat scenario. Going by the weight of evidence on my side, that makes your position the one that's incorrect in Superman possessing the superior speed in combat. Plus he uses it in more creative ways with whirlwinds and vibrating his body to go intangible or invisible. And see my extensive evidence in part 3 for why you're wrong there.

Woh! An exploding baby!?!? Need more details.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Here are the scans to show the full ridiculousness of the feat I'm taking about. Basically some villains are after a powerful baby, Superman confronts them and in these two scans, he reacts within a nanosecond to prevent any serious damage being done to Metropolis by the exploding baby:

Read from right to left. Hope that makes a bit more sense now.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@green_skaar said:

Here are the scans to show the full ridiculousness of the feat I'm taking about. Basically some villains are after a powerful baby, Superman confronts them and in these two scans, he reacts within a nanosecond to prevent any serious damage being done to Metropolis by the exploding baby:

Read from right to left. Hope that makes a bit more sense now.

Lol! Thanks, I wasn't sure if that was a typo or not. Wow, never thought I'd see that in main stream comics!