• 51 results
#1 Edited by MFrenzy11 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

• no morals
  • Pre 52
  • Kratos has all gear earned in all God of WAr games, some would include:Blades of chaos, Blade of the Gods, Zeus' Sword etc.
  • Kratos also has his shoes of hermes, head of helios and plenty more
  • Take into account Kratos is an amazing magic user, his magic is given to him by different gods
  • Bloodlust on
  • Thor does have Odin Force
  • Also notice Kratos has killed: Ares- the god of war, Zeus, Posieden, Hermes, Helios and many, many more

Team Thor:

• Thor
  • Classic Doctor Strange
  • Captain Marvel
  • Atrocitus
  • Darkseid

vs.

Team Kratos

• Kratos
  • Doctor Fate
  • Black Adam
  • Mongul with one yellow ring
  • Thanos
Thor
Kratos
#2 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11: Does this include the powers he gained as the God of War after he killed Ares

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Doctor Strange, Thor with Odin Force and Darkseid on the same team? wutt....

#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thor.

#5 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread. I don't even have to state why.

EDIT: I shouldn't have to explain why.

#6 Posted by wh1t3b0y5t33z (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thor. But an interesting fight.

#7 Posted by WarBlade539 (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a hard one. If Kratos has his powers which he received at the beginning of God of War II, then he can give Thor a very good fight before eventually going down.

I don't know much about Dr. Fate except the fact that he is as equal in power to classic Dr. Strange so they can probably equal each other out.

Captain Marvel and Adam can go toe-to-toe with each other as well as Atrocitus and Mongul.

Now, Thanos and Darkseid. Both of them are equal in power. But if you consider the fact that Darkseid jobs against Superman and Thanos doesn't job at all, I say Thanos. Add the fact that Thanos is a master of prep, and this battle can go to Kratos' team.

I say 50/50 if it's a pure battle. And if Thanos uses prep, then Kratos wins.

#8 Posted by WarBlade539 (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Explain why it is a spite?

#9 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Kratos does have a chance. Kratos as The God of War has beastly power and with the sword of olympus coupled with Dr fate, Black Adam, Mongul and thanos they have a chance of winning

#10 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11: New 52 is from DC.

Team Thor wins.

#11 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Explain why it is a spite?

Let's see we have Odin Force Thor, Darkseid, and classic Strange on one team, jobber Strange and beings significantly weaker than almost everyone on the other.

Let me go into a well thought out in depth analysis... on second thought, screw it.

https://www.google.com/

There's Google, knock yourself out.

#12 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex:And here are the powers kratos had as God of War

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/God_of_War_%28God%29

Knock yourself out

#13 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Kratos done anything to show he's even as close to Thor, Marvel, and Darkseid in strength? You can do all of the magic hooplah to stalemate all you want, but if those three are still strong enough to punch your head off, it's all for naught.

#14 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad: when he has his powers as God of war i believe he could have stalemated any of the people you mentioned above

#15 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Knock yourself out

I'm aware what powers Kratos had. It should be obvious from my posts here alone, further postulated due to my recent post about Thor. I'm not up to debate so I'll just post these.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kratos-vs-ultimate-thor/656556/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kratos-vs-thor/706920/?page=2

^ Both from 2012

The vocation of this is to show experienced users that possesses a history of debating about characters such as this, some of which are credible users and one a Hall of Famer. Throughout years of debating on this here site, I'm sure many things were covered about Kratos v. comic characters but you're welcome to try ^^ Common sense depicts that through the words exchanged by experienced and credible users and the fact that Kratos v. (insert herald level comic character) has been done so many times already with Kratos always the one losing, Kratos isn't enough for this here battle. In fact, he can almost be viewed as a non-factor. Movie Thor loses to Kratos, Ultimate Thor defeats Kratos, mainstream Thor would be feats, demolish Kratos, and Odin Force Thor I shouldn't have to explain.

Let's look at another character:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kratos-vs-darkseid/675715/

^ Also 2012, Darkseid.

Let's just compare the teams in the most simplistic way possible since I am rather lazy at the moment and multitasking (Do keep in mind this isn't made to be accurate to the last detail of a battle),

Odin Force Thor v. Kratos = OF Thor

Classic Strange v. current Strange = classic by far.

Captain Marvel v. Black Adam = toss up.

Atrocitus v. Mongul = either way.

Darkseid v. Thanos = Darkseid.

Say Atrocitus beats Mongul and Adam tears Marvels' head off, what are the duo going to do to Odin Force Thor, classic Dr. Strange, and Darkseid?

#16 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex:I agree with the bulk of you post but in the two thor vs kratos threads he doesn't have his powers as a God of War and thatthte general consensus as to why he loses

#17 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thor stomps.

Classic Dr Strange is already to much.

Thor with the odinforce is to powerful and Darkseid could beat the most of the team with his Omega Effect.

#18 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11: You seem to think killing Gods from god of war is impressive? Those gods are not on the comic gods level and their mythological counterparts are even better. Marvel Zeus and DC Zeus would never get owned or killed by Kratos. There are a hell of a lot of comic book characters that can solo GOW.

#19 Posted by WarBlade539 (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@dondave said:

Knock yourself out

I'm aware what powers Kratos had. It should be obvious from my posts here alone, further postulated due to my recent post about Thor. I'm not up to debate so I'll just post these.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kratos-vs-ultimate-thor/656556/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kratos-vs-thor/706920/?page=2

^ Both from 2012

The vocation of this is to show experienced users that possesses a history of debating about characters such as this, some of which are credible users and one a Hall of Famer. Throughout years of debating on this here site, I'm sure many things were covered about Kratos v. comic characters but you're welcome to try ^^ Common sense depicts that through the words exchanged by experienced and credible users and the fact that Kratos v. (insert herald level comic character) has been done so many times already with Kratos always the one losing, Kratos isn't enough for this here battle. In fact, he can almost be viewed as a non-factor. Movie Thor loses to Kratos, Ultimate Thor defeats Kratos, mainstream Thor would be feats, demolish Kratos, and Odin Force Thor I shouldn't have to explain.

Let's look at another character:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kratos-vs-darkseid/675715/

^ Also 2012, Darkseid.

Let's just compare the teams in the most simplistic way possible since I am rather lazy at the moment and multitasking (Do keep in mind this isn't made to be accurate to the last detail of a battle),

Odin Force Thor v. Kratos = OF Thor

Classic Strange v. current Strange = classic by far.

Captain Marvel v. Black Adam = toss up.

Atrocitus v. Mongul = either way.

Darkseid v. Thanos = Darkseid.

Say Atrocitus beats Mongul and Adam tears Marvels' head off, what are the duo going to do to Odin Force Thor, classic Dr. Strange, and Darkseid?

I just noticed something. Why is it written Dr. Strange but there is a photo of Dr. Fate?

#20 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: dr strange is the first picture

#21 Edited by ShootingNova (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thor absolutely destroys.

Additionally, why is Classic Strange being stipulated when you posted a picture of Dr. Fate? I assume the latter, but since you didn't specify which, it's Current, in which case Dr. Strange defeats him absolutely (from what I know). Unless this is also Classic Fate.

Does Kratos have the power of Hope?

#22 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: wouldnt kratos' power as the God of War make this less of a stomp

#23 Edited by ShootingNova (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Does he have the power of Hope here? If not, he would have never had the power to defeat Zeus and the others.

#24 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova:I think so because the Op stated that he had all the upgrades he got in the games

#25 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: wasnt it the blade of olympus that made it possible for him to defeat zeus and the others

#26 Posted by ShootingNova (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Holding the Blade alone wouldn't have given him that power. It was the power of Hope that allowed him to defeat Ares in the first game (yeah, the Pandora's Box stuff).

#27 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: didnt he infuse the blade with with his power as a God of War to unlock its full capabilities

#28 Posted by ShootingNova (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: What are you talking about?

Again, he required the power of Hope, or else Zeus would have just taken the Blade and smitten him into the earth.

Again, as I said, he defeated Ares only because of the power of Hope (which he temporarily tapped into).

#29 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova:At the beginning of GOW2, Zeus sent Kratos the Blade of Olympus and told him he had to put all his godly enrgies into for it have the power to kill a god

#30 Edited by ShootingNova (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Having the power to kill somebody doesn't mean you instantly defeat them. You can have a sword, but if you can't use it and I'm a skilled martial artist, I could very well defeat you.

#31 Posted by dondave (37430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: klkl

#32 Posted by Sergeant Arch Dornan (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic strange solos with ease.

#33 Posted by Wolfrazer (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

The GoW series and Kartos bother me....but anyway, gonna go with Team Thor here.

#34 Posted by MFrenzy11 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad said:

Has Kratos done anything to show he's even as close to Thor, Marvel, and Darkseid in strength? You can do all of the magic hooplah to stalemate all you want, but if those three are still strong enough to punch your head off, it's all for naught.

plenty killing Zeus- which in god of war is essientially God himself

#35 Posted by MFrenzy11 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@dondave: Does he have the power of Hope here? If not, he would have never had the power to defeat Zeus and the others.

Yes KRatos has everything in his power to make himself thor's equal

#36 Posted by Sergeant Arch Dornan (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11 said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

Except GoW Zeus wouldn't even qualify for herald level, much less Skyfather level. Marvel's Thor could easily beat the crap out of him considering how weak the gods were in the series.

#37 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos beating Zeus in his universe doesn't mean he can take Marvel Zeus. Dante from Devil May Cry beating a God doesn't mean he can take any God. Superman beating Zeus from Marvel doesn't mean he can take on Orphic Zeus from Mythology and so on. If people say that Zeus from GoW isn't even Herald lvl than Kratos will get killed by Odin Force Thor never mind Classic Strange.

#38 Edited by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go out on a limb and say that Thor, Loki, Hercules, or Ares could replicate Kratos' slaughter of the GoW gods without too much trouble.

#39 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

Apart from Classic Strange, Thanos can honestly fight and beat anyone one on one, including King Thor (apart from being able to outright stop time, his feats pale in comparison to Thanos) and Darkseid.

#40 Posted by MFrenzy11 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sergeant Arch Dornan said:

@MFrenzy11 said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

Except GoW Zeus wouldn't even qualify for herald level, much less Skyfather level. Marvel's Thor could easily beat the crap out of him considering how weak the gods were in the series.

how would u know have u played in GOW if not why make that statement

#41 Posted by D3athstroke (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam kills Kratos for being weak whiny shit

And team 1 stomps because their members (not thor) are too powerful

#42 Posted by laflux (15935 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos really is a non factor in this battle. Classic Strange can solo.

#43 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio
@MFrenzy11 said:

@Sergeant Arch Dornan said:

@MFrenzy11 said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

how would u know have u played in GOW if not why make that statement

Because none of the gods have ever shown any feats above continent searer levels.  Hermes for example, moved slower than a sports car.   Zeus in GoW at his very best could qualify for low end herald levels, but place him against "I can chop planets in half" Terrax and he'd go down hard.
#44 Posted by Deadgod (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thor

#45 Posted by MonsterStomp (17944 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK who wins. But Black Adam kicks Captain Marvel's ass 7/10 times.

#46 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod said:

Team Thor wins.

Yes. There are many DC characters in this fight.

• Darkseid
  • Captain Marvel
  • Black Adam
  • Dr Fate
  • Mongul
  • Atrocitus
#47 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic strange could probably solo..regardless team Thor stomps

#48 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3017 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be one hell'vua fight. "Classic" Strange + Darkseid + "Odin Force" Thor is pretty crazy, so I'll take Team Thor in this one

#49 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

And as said before, Kratos is hellaciously overrated and way out of his league here.

#50 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@Asagod said:

Team Thor wins.

Yes. There are many DC characters in this fight.

• Darkseid
  • Captain Marvel
  • Black Adam
  • Dr Fate
  • Mongul
  • Atrocitus

I thought he was referring to Thor and Kratos, not the others. But now I see It was my fail...