Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ForeverEvil

Poll Team Thor VS Team Hulk (50 votes)

Team Thor 40%
Team Hulk 60%

Team Thor: Thor -- Iron Man (gets to pick whatever armor(within reason))

VS

Team Hulk: Hulk -- Apocalypse

==============

RULES:

In character

No prep

No flying

No teleporting

Iron Man gets whatever armor he wants unless its something over the top ive never seen before.

Current Hulk

BFR is if a character gets sent out of the 20 mile by 20 miles flat arena theyre fighting on and cant return after 3 hours. BFR IS ONLY A MEANS OF VICTORY UNTIL AFTER THE BATTLE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 HOURS.

===============

WHO WINS?

• 
Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By Schmalzel

@cgoodness: i actually like Thor. He's my favorite comic book character.

thorthorthorthor doesn't think he's a troll... all I gotta say is....

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NUFF SAID

No Caption Provided

LOL. You can't be serious. That scan doesn't even make sense. Thor was being sarcastic. You do know what happens next that scan right?

Thor just one shot KO Hulk into the orbit. Hulk only regained consciousness while reentering Earth's atmosphere. Thor even did this while dying from a mortal wound he got when he was at the Yggdrasil's roots.

Hulk was amped in this fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor once almost killed Hulk with one strike when he got pissed off.

No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daseancomerwcr said:

NUFF SAID

No Caption Provided

LOL. You can't be serious. That scan doesn't even make sense. Thor was being sarcastic. You do know what happens next that scan right?

Thor just one shot KO Hulk into the orbit. Hulk only regained consciousness while reentering Earth's atmosphere. Thor even did this while dying from a mortal wound he got when he was at the Yggdrasil's roots.

Hulk was amped in this fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor once almost killed Hulk with one strike when he got pissed off.

No Caption Provided

WOW. So based off these scans Hulk is not really competition for Thor then.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: You really don't know much about Thor if you didn't know about his fight with amped Hulk aka Nul :)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: You really don't know much about Thor if you didn't know about his fight with amped Hulk aka Nul :)

youre right. i dont know all about him.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane has an excellent blog post of all of the Thor/Hulk fights here. I don't agree with all of his assessments, however you can at least see the before and after scans (e.g. context)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@citizenbane has an excellent blog post of all of the Thor/Hulk fights here. I don't agree with all of his assessments, however you can at least see the before and after scans (e.g. context)

thanks man

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

Because there is not much else to say in this. You're denying facts. Thor's lightnings has feats greater than Hulk's durability can take and they already took him down as easily as I've shown it.

How am i denying facts? You're the one who is conveniently ignoring Hulk's most useful ability of his entire powerset! He becomes tougher,stronger and gets a regeneration boost exponentially while fighting, after taking 5 lightnings that looked the same as the one that KO'd him without much trouble, even asking for more, it's utterly assumable that Hulk will be WAY harder to put down, but nah! Let's just assume he became weaker! You know, Hulk works like that... "the madder he gets, the weaker he gets" That feat is BS not to mention he didn't one shot him, they were fighting for quite a long time. So we have misinterpretation and convenient ignorance by your part. Way to play the cards.

It is a fact, only people who don't want to see it, can't see that.

Then it's a fact Hulk just needs to punch Thor really hard in the face and he would be KO'd. Seriously man, why is it so hard for you to see it? You're using a bs instance same as me, but you're assuming Thor's is true because... I'll let you answer that.

All lightnings looks the same. Ones that KOd Surfer also looked like lightnings. As much as ones used against Alter Ego. Thor KOd whole planet with his lighitnings, but somehow it is immposible for him to that to Hulk, while WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIM DOING IT.

No they don't, i thought you were a Thor fan but you're even ignoring Thor's feats! Im NOT talking about Thor's potential... Im NOT talking about other instances.. Im talking EXCLUSIVELY about the one you posted. Why would Hulk become weaker the more he fights! That doesn't even make sense. Again, what's up with OdinForce Thor hitting Iron Man and didn't decimated him right away? The Lightnings looked greater as well as the hits, but a simple lightning Hulk had already tanked 5 times is going to KO him... Yep... Totally legit, reliable and trustworthy.

I was explaining why it wasn't impossible and since it wasn't and writer decided to make it a fact, there is nothing else to say: Thor one-shotted Hulk with lightning.

Spiderman beat Firelord, Spiderman beat Hulk with a cement truck, Squirrel Girl beat Dr. Doom with squirrels... All of them are facts and legit because i writer wanted to write it like that for plot purposes... Good way of thinking, totally understandable.

Now i understand Firelord has arachnophobia, Hulk's weakness are cement trucks and Dr. Doom's worst enemy are squirrels.

Every person with similar level of strength can do that. If You would do that to me, I would be KOd. Element of suprise, cheap shot... Call it as You want - it happens a lot of time.

Really man? Element of surprise? That's your excuse... I can say the same about your instance... Element of surprise. Im done with you, you're just claiming im ignoring the facts and the real deal is IM NOT and im actually trying to counter the facts im supposedly ignoring. Funny to say, but you're the one ignoring the whole context about YOUR instance conveniently claiming Thor can one shot Hulk when he pleases. Laughable.

1.You don't seem to understand, that it doesn't matter how these lightning looks. If they putted Hulk down, Thor summoned more powerfull ones.

2.With Thor's hammer, but anyway - any person in the same level should be able to win a battle by cheap shot.Yet, Thot just need one lightning, even while Hulk is ready. One lightning.

3.Hulk didn't become weaker - he became stronger and more durable, but Thor one-shotted that, more angry Hulk, simply because he can.

4.Spider-Man can't beat Firelord, because their feats are on completly different level. Thor's lightnings has feats better than Hulk's durability, so they always could do that, but simply it was first writer that decided to use THAT kind of power in them.

5.You're in denial and You're ignoring facts. Thor one-shotted Hulk. Element of suprise gived many people win, for example Cap Marvel over Superman. Ordinary Nova imprisoning Xenith. I never thought I would have to prove such an obvious thing.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@czarny_samael666:

Because there is not much else to say in this. You're denying facts. Thor's lightnings has feats greater than Hulk's durability can take and they already took him down as easily as I've shown it.

How am i denying facts? You're the one who is conveniently ignoring Hulk's most useful ability of his entire powerset! He becomes tougher,stronger and gets a regeneration boost exponentially while fighting, after taking 5 lightnings that looked the same as the one that KO'd him without much trouble, even asking for more, it's utterly assumable that Hulk will be WAY harder to put down, but nah! Let's just assume he became weaker! You know, Hulk works like that... "the madder he gets, the weaker he gets" That feat is BS not to mention he didn't one shot him, they were fighting for quite a long time. So we have misinterpretation and convenient ignorance by your part. Way to play the cards.

It is a fact, only people who don't want to see it, can't see that.

Then it's a fact Hulk just needs to punch Thor really hard in the face and he would be KO'd. Seriously man, why is it so hard for you to see it? You're using a bs instance same as me, but you're assuming Thor's is true because... I'll let you answer that.

All lightnings looks the same. Ones that KOd Surfer also looked like lightnings. As much as ones used against Alter Ego. Thor KOd whole planet with his lighitnings, but somehow it is immposible for him to that to Hulk, while WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIM DOING IT.

No they don't, i thought you were a Thor fan but you're even ignoring Thor's feats! Im NOT talking about Thor's potential... Im NOT talking about other instances.. Im talking EXCLUSIVELY about the one you posted. Why would Hulk become weaker the more he fights! That doesn't even make sense. Again, what's up with OdinForce Thor hitting Iron Man and didn't decimated him right away? The Lightnings looked greater as well as the hits, but a simple lightning Hulk had already tanked 5 times is going to KO him... Yep... Totally legit, reliable and trustworthy.

I was explaining why it wasn't impossible and since it wasn't and writer decided to make it a fact, there is nothing else to say: Thor one-shotted Hulk with lightning.

Spiderman beat Firelord, Spiderman beat Hulk with a cement truck, Squirrel Girl beat Dr. Doom with squirrels... All of them are facts and legit because i writer wanted to write it like that for plot purposes... Good way of thinking, totally understandable.

Now i understand Firelord has arachnophobia, Hulk's weakness are cement trucks and Dr. Doom's worst enemy are squirrels.

Every person with similar level of strength can do that. If You would do that to me, I would be KOd. Element of suprise, cheap shot... Call it as You want - it happens a lot of time.

Really man? Element of surprise? That's your excuse... I can say the same about your instance... Element of surprise. Im done with you, you're just claiming im ignoring the facts and the real deal is IM NOT and im actually trying to counter the facts im supposedly ignoring. Funny to say, but you're the one ignoring the whole context about YOUR instance conveniently claiming Thor can one shot Hulk when he pleases. Laughable.

1.You don't seem to understand, that it doesn't matter how these lightning looks. If they putted Hulk down, Thor summoned more powerfull ones.

2.With Thor's hammer, but anyway - any person in the same level should be able to win a battle by cheap shot.Yet, Thot just need one lightning, even while Hulk is ready. One lightning.

3.Hulk didn't become weaker - he became stronger and more durable, but Thor one-shotted that, more angry Hulk, simply because he can.

4.Spider-Man can't beat Firelord, because their feats are on completly different level. Thor's lightnings has feats better than Hulk's durability, so they always could do that, but simply it was first writer that decided to use THAT kind of power in them.

5.You're in denial and You're ignoring facts. Thor one-shotted Hulk. Element of suprise gived many people win, for example Cap Marvel over Superman. Ordinary Nova imprisoning Xenith. I never thought I would have to prove such an obvious thing.

good points. the main point ive learned is that thor told cap he'd never use more than 1/3 of his power on any mortal no matter how powerful they were for fear of killing them

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By czarny_samael666

@foreverevil:

Read "First Thunder", "Blood and Thunder" and "The Reigning", You'll see why Thor is afraid of his own power. I would also recommend "Infinity Crusade".

In these comics, Thor killed Thing with one or two moves, deafeated Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock at the same time, fought evenly with indestructible PG (Power Gem) Drax (who few comics ealier one-shotted planet buster, that destroyed planet in the same comic), took Power Gem from Drax, conquered whole Earth and killed Hulk and Thing in cannon future* with one hand without Mjolnir or Odin Force.

Few scans (from right to left):

1.Controled Thor vs PG Drax in Infinity Crusade (5? 6?)

2.Champion destroying a planet with ease.

3.Drax coming on Nova's call and one-shotting Champion.

4.(From right:) Thor koing Surfer with lightning (after good fight), blocking Tae and Pennsu's planet level beam, koing Prime, koing Super Skrull, Thor's and Zephyr "love" threat to whole planet, Thor's and Zephyr's lightning koing Alter-Ego.

5.(from right to left) Thor vs people who defeated Hulk (he also took down Black Bolt and Colossus with relative ease and remember that Silver Surfer also put Hulk down): Thor vs Red Hulk, bonus: King Thor without OF, one arm and Mjolnir killing Thing and Hulk, Thor one-shotting Abomination 1st and second time, Thor one-shotting Namor in rain, Thor holding back vs Bi-Beast and some terrorits.

IMO it shows that: Thor already killed Hulk without any weapon or amp, that he one-shotted Hulk with lightning, that his lightnings always could do that, because they KOd even as powerfull beings as Alter-Ego and Silver Surfer, that he always had to be above Hulk, since Hulk's enemies were never really a problem for Thor and that serious Thor is stronger, faster (fight against warlock and Surfer) and even more durable (Drax) than normal Thor. Only problem is motivation,, here he has Apocalypse who is a known threat to him.

No Caption Provided

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*It is cannon future, as every one that already happened, like Age of Ultron, because it happened without changing time. They (AoU, Reigning) were reverted by time manipulation, which means that they would be present right now if someone whouldn't mess with time. They are different from Age of Apocalypse, because AoA happened only because past was changed.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

1. First, the lightning put him down for like 3 seconds. He wasn't even KO'd because he didn't even turned into Banner... When right after he stops fighting, he miraculously turns into Banner and it's actually KO'd.
  2. 1 lighting? Yeah, right... Because he totally didn't tanked that lightning before.
  3. Nothing suggested he became stronger... Hell, he even managed to put Thor down for a few seconds after being freshly transformed? Wth?
  4. So use other instances instead of that one to claim Thor can one shot Hulk even though he has never done it.
  5. Im not in denial, you're the one wanking the instance to blow it out of proportion. Thor didn't one shot Hulk, the fight lasted for at least 12 panels IIRC he even tanks the same lightnings when they first started. You can't prove it, not with that instance anyways.

Thor should beat Hulk in normal basis if he uses his powers properly... one shotting him? Hell no. Thor even claims this... After Hulk puts him down for a short time in their second fight. In the same issue... I mean, really?

No Caption Provided

You're overrating Thor way too much. He shouldn't 1 hit KO Hulk ever... Hell, he should beat Hulk always but Hulk giving a huge fight.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

1. First, the lightning put him down for like 3 seconds. He wasn't even KO'd because he didn't even turned into Banner... When right after he stops fighting, he miraculously turns into Banner and it's actually KO'd.
  2. 1 lighting? Yeah, right... Because he totally didn't tanked that lightning before.
  3. Nothing suggested he became stronger... Hell, he even managed to put Thor down for a few seconds after being freshly transformed? Wth?
  4. So use other instances instead of that one to claim Thor can one shot Hulk even though he has never done it.
  5. Im not in denial, you're the one wanking the instance to blow it out of proportion. Thor didn't one shot Hulk, the fight lasted for at least 12 panels IIRC he even tanks the same lightnings when they first started. You can't prove it, not with that instance anyways.

Thor should beat Hulk in normal basis if he uses his powers properly... one shotting him? Hell no. Thor even claims this... After Hulk puts him down for a short time in their second fight. In the same issue... I mean, really?

You're overrating Thor way too much. He shouldn't 1 hit KO Hulk ever... Hell, he should beat Hulk always but Hulk giving a huge fight.

1.Hulk wasn't consciousness - I don't see how it is not a clear and easy win with Hulk. I understand Your doubts, but seriously: Post Annihilation Surfer also

2.Not THAT lightning. That is the point - not all Thor's lightnings are the same.

3.That is irrelevant to difference between us: I am telling You that not all Thor's lightnings are the same. I have just posted scans that show that Thor's lightnings can reach planet level and take down guys with over planet level energy durability.

4.He has done it in that scans. He also showed in the past that they were able to do that.

5.I am not at home and I have only scans uploaded on CV

He didn't tank any lightning during that fight. And the thing is that Thor didn't really want to hurt Hulk in this issue, that is why they were jumping from world to world. Yet, when Hulk destroyed another forest, Thor went angry and simply took down Hulk without mercy.

6.Thor has power to one-shot enemies on that level, considering how powerfull his lightnings really are. It is not going down to Hulk, but also about Abomination, Colossus, Wonder Man, Red Hulk, Ulik, etc. He simply doesn't, because he afraid of himself and his own power (considering what he has done when he lost control in the past it isn't strange).

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By green_skaar

@czarny_samael666 said:

3.I was explaining why it wasn't impossible and since it wasn't and writer decided to make it a fact, there is nothing else to say: Thor one-shotted Hulk with lightning.

You are misrepresenting the encounter by saying that. One-shotting someone implies the fight was just one stroke of lightning, and nothing else. Hulk and Thor were rumbling for several panels prior to that bolt. In fact there are two previous panels:

(The order is reversed) but we can all see the previous panel Hulk tanks a direct blow to the top of his head from Mjolnir.

You also forget that later in the fight Hulk smashes Thor:

(Again order reversed). The whole encounter I'd consider a draw, since both beat their opponents down once each, and the rest of the time it was even and at the end of the fight both were standing and fine.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By adamTRMM

This fight is tricky, since Thor is the most powerful here while Iron Man is the weakest. Another question, what armor is the best for this fight? Iron Destroyer, Hulk-Buster or Thor-Buster because these are most powerful armors, if I'm not missing something. Or something else, since Apocalypse doesn't share same weaknesses as Thor. Hard to say, I don't see a clear advantage here, Iron Man can be dealt with in a minute, and it will make this Hulk\Apoc vs. Thor. Maybe I'm underestimating IM...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

2.Not THAT lightning. That is the point - not all Thor's lightnings are the same.

3.That is irrelevant to difference between us: I am telling You that not all Thor's lightnings are the same. I have just posted scans that show that Thor's lightnings can reach planet level and take down guys with over planet level energy durability.

4.He has done it in that scans. He also showed in the past that they were able to do that.

5.I am not at home and I have only scans uploaded on CV

He didn't tank any lightning during that fight. And the thing is that Thor didn't really want to hurt Hulk in this issue, that is why they were jumping from world to world. Yet, when Hulk destroyed another forest, Thor went angry and simply took down Hulk without mercy.

6.Thor has power to one-shot enemies on that level, considering how powerfull his lightnings really are. It is not going down to Hulk, but also about Abomination, Colossus, Wonder Man, Red Hulk, Ulik, etc. He simply doesn't, because he afraid of himself and his own power (considering what he has done when he lost control in the past it isn't strange).

1. He was still conscious... Why he didn't turned back to Banner? When 2 panels later he actually turns back and falls unconscious... We're going in circles and you don't even understand the instance.
  2. You can say what you want, Hulk has survived more and in that issue, he didn't presented his powers at his best, neither Thor, but i have problems with it because people assume the instance as legit... They had better fights before not to mention Hulk got significantly stronger after the annual. Right now it's fair to say Hulk is stronger, Thor is more powerful.
  3. THEN USE THE OTHER INSTANCES AND NOT THE ONE THAT THOR SUPPOSEDLY ONE SHOTS HULK EVEN THOUGH THEY FOUGHT FOR A LONG TIME. I could say the same about Doomsday and Superman... Doomsday one shot'd Superman even though they fought for a looong time. You have a twisted way to see "1 hit KO's".
  4. He didn't do it in the scan! They were fighting before that, how is that one shoting Hulk? And please, show me when Thor one shot'd Hulk.
  5. Yeah post the 7 other panels before that and the 5-6 other panels after those scans. You're conveniently nit picking when Hulk receives the lightning... But then he just attacks back after 3 seconds... Shortest KO ever, if that's even a KO... Which is not. Anyway, he did tanked the lightning before...

No Caption Provided

By the same token i can say exactly the same... Hulk has the power to one shot plenty of people... Because we're talking about potential. He almost grounded Thor in the same issue with a punch and a stomp... What if he kept punching? Surely a KO.

I still don't understand how Thor is one shoting someone that doesn't even have a definitive tier... It would be more accurate to say, "Thor could one shot that Hulk"" instead of Thor can one shot Hulk always. Hulk's power scale tend to vary in every issue.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By comic_book_fan

Apocalypse and hulk but hulk wouldn't have to do much if anything.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Are people really surprised Thor can beat the Hulk? He was pretty much created to be stronger and more powerful than him.

Loading Video...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people really surprised Thor can beat the Hulk? He was pretty much created to be stronger and more powerful than him.

I'm not surprised that Thor could beat Hulk, I'm more astonished by those thinking the reverse isn't true. It's not like Thor and Hulk have never encountered each other, we have plenty of encounters which show they are roughly equal.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

wow. you should have just dropped the mic on your way out. i think the battle just got shut down no? I mean, its STAN FREAKING LEE

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By green_skaar

@foreverevil said:

@cgoodness said:

wow. you should have just dropped the mic on your way out. i think the battle just got shut down no? I mean, its STAN FREAKING LEE

Considering Stan Lee hasn't written Hulk or Thor for decades we have to take his off-panel remarks with a grain of salt. Characters change over time.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@cgoodness said:

Considering Stan Lee hasn't written Hulk or Thor for decades we have to take his off-panel remarks with a grain of salt. Characters change over time.

yea, i know what youre saying but they created thor specifically to be stronger and more powerful so yea. thats his purpose. to be the top dog over hulk. that says A LOT

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@cgoodness said:

completely true, hell i could prove Lee's quote saying Thor needs his hammer to fly wrong with just a couple of scans, i hope i didnt come off as saying thor would stomp, i was just surprised that people dont believe thor could beat the hulk, though thor should win a majority in a one on one, but in this battle though im saying team thor because iron man can have any armor he wants.

No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By green_skaar

@cgoodness said:
@green_skaar said:

completely true, hell i could prove Lee's quote saying Thor needs his hammer to fly wrong with just a couple of scans, i hope i didnt come off as saying thor would stomp, i was just surprised that people dont believe thor could beat the hulk, though thor should win a majority in a one on one, but in this battle though im saying team thor because iron man can have any armor he wants.

Nay didn't come off that way at all. Also if IM has Destroyer it's an easy stomp for Team1! Although I don't think that is what the OP meant with any amour! ;)

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness said:
@green_skaar said:

Nay didn't come off that way at all. Also if IM has Destroyer it's an easy stomp for Team1! Although I don't think that is what the OP meant with any amour! ;)

I'm the OP and no thats not what I intended although I dont blame him for bringing up destroyer since i did say any armor. My mistake guys. sorry

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ForeverEvil
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: can Stark have the Thorbuster?

The Thor Buster Armour wouldn't actually help him against Hulk or Apoc. It only worked because it had the same enchantment as Mjolnir and therefore could absorb it attacks. When Thor got fed up of it, he ripped it apart.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SheenLantern

@cgoodness said:

@foreverevil: can Stark have the Thorbuster?

Why would he wear the Thorbuster when he's fighting Hulk and Apoc?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: i thought that was just a perk of it and not its main power, didnt the Crystal give Tony some of the odin force which gave him the ability to counter mjolnir but also utilize the odin force in repulsar blasts and what not. Stark needs something though because Hulk is Hulk and Apocalypse is amped up on celestial tech

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Cream_God

@sheenlantern: Apocalypse has celestial tech, he has tanked all out blasts from team x-factor and black bolts scream.....i dont think tonys standard armor can do anything to him, and to my knowledge it grants tony some of the odinforce which is something he would need to do anything to Apocalypse

No Caption Provided

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: No, it literally is as good or worse than the regular Iron Man suit against anyone who isn't Thor.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Experio

Team Hulk wins but it can go like-wise.

@foreverevil: Is it necessary to make something out of nothing

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Cream_God

@sheenlantern: its powered on a asgardian crystal that has some odinforce, every blast you see from it is a small amount of the odin force, absorbing thors powers is just a perk

No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Team Hulk wins but it can go like-wise.

@foreverevil: Is it necessary to make something out of nothing

?? what do you mean?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They weren't fighting for some time (in which Thor stoped the fire), so he did one shot him.

But yeah, I am done with it, You're not going to accept that Thor did what he always could do (considering his objective feats) and there is nothing else to say about that. Your choice.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By dum529001

This is taken from books about how Stan Lee came up with some these original Marvel characters:

When stan lee as thinking up a new character, he wanted it to top his previous creation, the fantastic Four and the Hulk. He thought: "Who could be smarter than Mr. Fantastic? Who could be stronger than the Hulk?" What made these characters special was that they were the best at what they did. Since all the superlatives such as "smartest" and "strongest" were taken, Stan Lee had to come from another angle. He decided the answer was God. Since he couldn't have a comic starring God as a Superhero, Lee decided to turn to the mythical gods of Norse legend.

Here's another example:

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By comic_book_fan

@cgoodness:

in another q and a he said hulk is stronger but thor is overall more powerful.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cream_God

@comic_book_fan: I think hulk has the potential to be stronger than thor if a plot device happens like when Jean messed with his brain to combat onslaught, but the majority of the time thor will be stronger and just trying to restrain Hulk. I can't find the scan but it was part of a marvels swimsuit special they had a powerlifting contest and Thor got 1st, Hercules 2nd, Hulk 3rd, Thing 4th.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I think hulk has the potential to be stronger than thor if a plot device happens like when Jean messed with his brain to combat onslaught, but the majority of the time thor will be stronger and just trying to restrain him. I can't find the scan but it was part of a marvels swimsuit special they had a powerlifting contest and Thor got 1st, Hercules 2nd, Hulk 3rd, Thing 4th.

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness:

hulk is stronger he was designed to be almost unbeatable in a fist fight he doesn't tire once he reaches a certain point his regen and durability increases as he gets more angry but thor is close in strength and is more powerful over all.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cream_God

@green_skaar: hulk and thors strength competition has been all over this place, hulk was once considered to be stronger than thor as this scan shows and yours could imply, but theirs that swimsuit scan somewhere i need to find that shows thor stronger than him, and that stan lee video i posted previously also says thor is stronger. But like i said, if the plot device is right, Hulk can be stronger.

edit: also note where Silver Surfer is and Iron Man lol

No Caption Provided
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: hulk and thors strength competition has been all over this place, hulk was once considered to be stronger than thor as this scan shows adn yours, but theirs that swimsuit scan somewhere i need to find that shows thor stronger than him, and that stan lee video i posted previously also says thor is stronger. But like i said, if the plot device is right, Hulk can be stronger.

I consider them in the same league. I was just posting a scan where it's addressed right by one of the parties. At times Thor is stronger, at times Hulk.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: id be ok if Lee or Kirby just came out and randomly said Hulk is stronger, he could use a bit more respect.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Defenders #10, Hulk's rage was growing whole hour and his strength didn't overpower Thor's one...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Defenders #10, Hulk's rage was growing whole hour and his strength didn't overpower Thor's one...

Wrong. Just because you keep repeating this nonsense over and over doesn't make it so. The panel says nothing of the such.

No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if theyve been struggling to fight the hold that means that hulk was struggling. he was trying to break the hold but couldnt. that means that he was angry. PLUS we can see his face. Those 2 things let us know that he was angry and then more angry ever second that passes that he cant break the hold. So i get what czarny is saying. hulk definitley was powering up for an hour and still couldnt over power thor. and remember, thor never uses more than 1/3 of his power on a simple mortal.