• 105 results
Edited 10 months, 17 days ago

Poll: Team Thor VS Team Hulk (48 votes)

Team Thor 40%
Team Hulk 60%

Team Thor: Thor -- Iron Man (gets to pick whatever armor(within reason))

VS

Team Hulk: Hulk -- Apocalypse

==============

RULES:

In character

No prep

No flying

No teleporting

Iron Man gets whatever armor he wants unless its something over the top ive never seen before.

Current Hulk

BFR is if a character gets sent out of the 20 mile by 20 miles flat arena theyre fighting on and cant return after 3 hours. BFR IS ONLY A MEANS OF VICTORY UNTIL AFTER THE BATTLE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 HOURS.

===============

WHO WINS?

#1 Posted by thorthorthorthor (40 posts) - - Show Bio

As a Thor fan. Hulk decapitates thors head them slam Thors lifeless body to Ironman.

#2 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

As a Thor fan. Hulk decapitates thors head them slam Thors lifeless body to Ironman.

This again?

Can a mod please take care of this guy? @citizenbane

#3 Posted by GhostRavage (8953 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: The funny thing is, no Thor fan in sane state would ever say Hulk decapitates him. He's a troll and im assuming its a secondary account of someone who mocks about Thor fans.

#4 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: The funny thing is, no Thor fan in sane state would ever say Hulk decapitates him. He's a troll and im assuming its a secondary account of someone who mocks about Thor fans.

Yeah it is just annoying frankly, obviously no one is going to take him seriously, but we just don't need that on here.

#5 Posted by thorthorthorthor (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: 'm annoying because you don't like how "I think" this fight will play out? (Emphasis on I think, meaning my personal opinion.) If you don't like it, you can ignore my posts. No one is forcing you to read them.

#6 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: 'm annoying because you don't like how "I think" this fight will play out? (Emphasis on I think, meaning my personal opinion.) If you don't like it, you can ignore my posts. No one is forcing you to read them.

Actually it has nothing to do with that,

It has to do with the fact that you are obviously trolling Thor fans, it a negative action that this forum does not need.

Most of your posts have included graphic ways in which Thor will get beaten, and even more so in situations where he would clearly win.

Stating your opinion is one thing, obvious trolling is completely another. I have alerted the mods to this situation and I doubt I am the only one.

#7 Posted by thorthorthorthor (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: in a situation YOU think he would win. And you still haven't explained how 'am trolling. Yeah this account is about 10days old. Looks like you're the only who thinks 'm trolling.lol

#8 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: in a situation YOU think he would win. And you still haven't explained how 'am trolling. Yeah this account is about 10days old. Looks like you're the only who thinks 'm trolling.lol

@ghostravage Thinks that you are too, he even says so in this same thread.

#9 Edited by GhostRavage (8953 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not.

#10 Edited by Cgoodness (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthorthorthor said:

no hes not, ive seen you called out on several occasions and you provide no evidence for your claims of thor losing to low tier characters and you say he loses very rudely also, i dont just think you are a troll, but a secondary account for someone who hates thor and uses this account to express your dislike more immaturely. seriously why do you hate thor?

#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7961 posts) - - Show Bio

team thor ftw

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

It is going down to Thor vs Apoc.

And just for @thorthorthorthor this is what serious Thor (fight with Apoc will make him one, if they would going to lose) will do to Hulk, when this guy will stand in the line between him and Nur:

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not, I flagged you several times.

#15 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

said:

@man_of_miracles: Stating silly, unsubstantiated opinions isn't against the rules, I'm afraid. The user isn't insulting anyone. Sure, he's clearly lowballing Thor and has made an account for that single reason alone, but you'd be surprised at the number of other users who do precisely the same thing. Martian Manhunter is one of my favorite characters, and I know a frequent poster on the Vine who goes on to every MMH thread just to say "X starts a fire and kills the martian", regardless of whom X is. But I can't penalize him for that because that's his opinion, silly as it may be, and he's not hurting anyone with it.

If he made personal jibes or direct attacks against anyone, I could take action. But lowballing characters and being silly isn't an offense. Just ignore him.

citizenbane is right. ive tried alerting them to certain people and he gave me the same answer essentially.

#16 Posted by GhostRavage (8953 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Why don't you post the whole instance, Hulk took the same lightning at least 4-5 times in the entire issue IIRC. Thor one shotting Hulk because of lighting, and THAT kind of lightning exclusively is over ridiculous. Even Zeus lightning seemed greater than Thor's and it didn't KO him.

For reasons like that is why Thor doesn't get treated as he is and trolls like the one here appears. He's no KOing Hulk with that kind of attacks, however, if he used mjolnir how it should be, an argument could be made.

#17 Edited by thorthorthorthor (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats funny is. I said in another thread that Tony or Bruce beats superman yet no superman fanboy got mad. I said in another thread that Solid beats the boss and big boss yet non of the fanboys of said characters got mad. Some of thors fanboys are really sensitive.lol

@foreverevil: @bigcimmerian: you can flag me all you want but you cannot stop truth from coming out. I only speak the truth, 'am the voice of reason.

Btw hulk still murder stomp Team Thor. Thor is too slow to do anything. Hulk and Apoc will just take turn beating Thors unconscious body. after they get tired of beating him, they'll just stomp thors head then pop goes the eyes.

Yeah citizenBane is a merciful mod. He doesn't let any biases affect his judgement. As a thankyou, 'll click a random ad.

#18 Edited by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tricky one. I think it comes down to who is paired up with who.

If we treat it as a free for all melee mad scramble type of fight then Hulk and Apoc should win. Hulk is too much of a wildcard to fall for Thor and Tony's tandem fighting strategy. Not to mention Apoc is backing him up which means he has strategy and versatility to complement raw power and stamina. Also Apoc is too smart to get in the Hulk's way.

If we pair Thor with Hulk and Iron Man with Apoc, team Hulk wins again. Even though I believe Thor beats Hulk in a one on one fight, it would be a protracted fight to say the least. That means Tony is left to fight Apocalypse. Tony might be able to hold his own for a bit, but without prep Apoc is too much for him. Strength, molecular structure control, and energy projection abilities incapacitate Tony extremely quickly. Then it's Thor vs. Hulk and Apocalypse. Thor wouldn't go down easy but I think he would go down.

However team Thor might have a chance if Tony takes on Hulk while Thor takes on Apoc. Tony has the aerial maneuverability and repulsor tech to keep Hulk distracted and possibly contained. Thor vs. Apoc is a tough battle. Apoc is by no means a slouch and has the strength and powerset to take on Thor. But I believe that Thor could eventually overpower him via his own fighting ability, strength, and energy projection (magic). Thor has experience fighting Celestial tech way above Apoc's paygrade. But for arguments sake if Thor's fight with Apoc drags on for too long he can BFR him via Mjonlir. Then it's Thor and Tony vs. Hulk which is a very different ballgame.

EDIT:

Just saw no flying and no teleportation listed in the rules. Team Hulk should win.

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Why don't you post the whole instance, Hulk took the same lightning at least 4-5 times in the entire issue IIRC. Thor one shotting Hulk because of lighting, and THAT kind of lightning exclusively is over ridiculous. Even Zeus lightning seemed greater than Thor's and it didn't KO him.

For reasons like that is why Thor doesn't get treated as he is and trolls like the one here appears. He's no KOing Hulk with that kind of attacks, however, if he used mjolnir how it should be, an argument could be made.

How can You say it was "the same" lightning? Thor's lightnings aren't all in the same level. His best storm effects are planet level. So, yes, if he will want to repeat it, he will just do it.

#20 Posted by thorthorthorthor (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: i actually like Thor. He's my favorite comic book character.

#21 Edited by GhostRavage (8953 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

How can You say it was "the same" lightning? Thor's lightnings aren't all in the same level. His best storm effects are planet level. So, yes, if he will want to repeat it, he will just do it.

That lightning in the issue looked exactly the same as the other 4... Not to mention, the instance totally ignored Hulk's enraging capability which on other instance has worked right off the bat and on exponential scale...

#22 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkocoplase

#23 Posted by dondave (37259 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Thor

#25 Posted by BigCimmerian (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats funny is. I said in another thread that Tony or Bruce beats superman yet no superman fanboy got mad. I said in another thread that Solid beats the boss and big boss yet non of the fanboys of said characters got mad. Some of thors fanboys are really sensitive.lol

@foreverevil: @bigcimmerian: you can flag me all you want but you cannot stop truth from coming out. I only speak the truth, 'am the voice of reason.

Btw hulk still murder stomp Team Thor. Thor is too slow to do anything. Hulk and Apoc will just take turn beating Thors unconscious body. after they get tired of beating him, they'll just stomp thors head then pop goes the eyes.

Yeah citizenBane is a merciful mod. He doesn't let any biases affect his judgement. As a thankyou, 'll click a random ad.

trololololol

#26 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: Stating silly, unsubstantiated opinions isn't against the rules, I'm afraid. The user isn't insulting anyone. Sure, he's clearly lowballing Thor and has made an account for that single reason alone, but you'd be surprised at the number of other users who do precisely the same thing. Martian Manhunter is one of my favorite characters, and I know a frequent poster on the Vine who goes on to every MMH thread just to say "X starts a fire and kills the martian", regardless of whom X is. But I can't penalize him for that because that's his opinion, silly as it may be, and he's not hurting anyone with it.

If he made personal jibes or direct attacks against anyone, I could take action. But lowballing characters and being silly isn't an offense. Just ignore him.

Fair enough.

Thank you for checking it out at least.

#27 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse solos

#28 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

And just for @thorthorthorthor this is what serious Thor (fight with Apoc will make him one, if they would going to lose) will do to Hulk, when this guy will stand in the line between him and Nur:

lol wow. impressive feat for thor. that would mean that he's always been holding back then right? lol he SON'd hulk pretty nasty

#29 Posted by Cgoodness (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthorthorthor: if you are going to troll, can you at least do a decent job please? I enjoy a good laugh more than most people but c'mon man.

#30 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthorthorthor: if you are going to troll, can you at least do a decent job please? I enjoy a good laugh more than most people but c'mon man.

lol well according to the mods its not trolling. im just glad theyre consistent cause i had a similar gripe with a certain hulk fan and they said the same thing to me that theyve said on this thread concerning thorthrothorthor...anyway i want to now draw attention to Hulk getting KtheEffO'd by a little lightning bolt !! id never seen that scan

#31 Posted by jashro44 (21491 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

lol wow. impressive feat for thor. that would mean that he's always been holding back then right? lol he SON'd hulk pretty nasty

It has been stated by cap that thor once told him, thor would never use past 1/3 of his power on a mortal no matter how powerful the mortal is.

#32 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said : "It has been stated by cap that thor once told him, thor would never use past 1/3 of his power on a mortal no matter how powerful the mortal is."

================

wow. is that something legitimate? I ask that cause in my time lurking on this site ive never read that as an argument. and if it is indeed something credible then it SHOULD be used when making an argument for thor.

#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ghostravage said:

That lightning in the issue looked exactly the same as the other 4... Not to mention, the instance totally ignored Hulk's enraging capability which on other instance has worked right off the bat and on exponential scale...

And lightning made against Surfer or Alter Ego also looked the same. Thor's storm blocked Tae and Pennsu's planet level beam. He can summon storm effects from many planets and send them as one hurricane or lightning.

@jashro44 said : "It has been stated by cap that thor once told him, thor would never use past 1/3 of his power on a mortal no matter how powerful the mortal is."

================

wow. is that something legitimate? I ask that cause in my time lurking on this site ive never read that as an argument. and if it is indeed something credible then it SHOULD be used when making an argument for thor.

No, but we have often seen that Thor is holding back all the time, unless he met some high level god, like Demogroge/Atum, Gorr, Set, Surtur, Ymir or Glory.

Thor was also often talking about it. Besides, current Thor remembers times when he didn't have mortal part of himself. He had Odin Force at the moment and just conquered Earth (BTW, in fight against Avengers, Strange bring amulet that blocked OF, Wolverine cutted his arm off, he already couldn't lift Mjolnir, but still was able to kill Hulk and Thing with his bare hands). Then after war with Desak and Destroyer, he understood his mistakes and reverted time (with Designate's help) and gived his younger self all memories of that times.

After that, Thor didn't even want to use OF.

And just in case You're not sure: Look in net for two fights with Thing. 1.When Enchantress putted a spell on Thing, Ben attacked thor and Sif. They had problems with him, because Thor couldn't belived that Ben gone mad. 2.Loki putted a spell on Thor. And Thor just ripped Thing a part with his hammer (Odin reverted that).

#34 Posted by XiiX (8186 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by GhostRavage (8953 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ghostravage said:

And lightning made against Surfer or Alter Ego also looked the same. Thor's storm blocked Tae and Pennsu's planet level beam. He can summon storm effects from many planets and send them as one hurricane or lightning.

I can use the same analogy by saying Hulk can beat Sentry while holding back, Superman always have Supernova+ durability, Darkseid can't beat Superman and Hulk will always tag Quicksilver. Anyway, you're not using the same instance anymore so i don't know why you brought this if im not arguing about Thor's potential but that instance in particular.

What im saying is... Thor shouldn't KO'd Hulk in that instance how he did... NOTHING suggests the power he put on the lightning would just KO Hulk when he took 5 other lightnings that looked the same... Looks like plot convenience to me!

I already know where this is going... The old Hulk vs. Thor, and for instances like the one you're claiming to be legit is the MAIN reason many people pukes at Thor threads. People that blow Thor's feat out of proportion are so awfully common in his threads its not even funny.

It's more accurate to say Thor could 1 hit KO Hulk with Odin Force rather than say he just have the power at base to do it because he conveniently did it in that instance of yours, even though he took the same lightning multiple times before that one.

Thor should beat Hulk if he uses his powers properly 10/10... 1 hit KO him? Hell no.

#36 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

In short, because CV cutted my post.

1.Hulk didn't beat Sentry and Sentry wasn't at full powered.

2.Your alegories are tragic, none could be an example of similar logic to one used about Thor.

3.Thor always had potential to that, he simply didn't. But when wrtier decides that he will use that potential and one-shot his enemy, it is a fact.

You're denying facts. Thor already one-shotted Hulk, there should be no question about this battle, when Thor has to go against an enemy as dangerous as Apocalypse.

#38 Posted by GhostRavage (8953 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

In short, because CV cutted my post.

1.Hulk didn't beat Sentry and Sentry wasn't at full powered.

2.Your alegories are tragic, none could be an example of similar logic to one used about Thor.

3.Thor always had potential to that, he simply didn't. But when wrtier decides that he will use that potential and one-shot his enemy, it is a fact.

You're denying facts. Thor already one-shotted Hulk, there should be no question about this battle, when Thor has to go against an enemy as dangerous as Apocalypse.

Incredible... It seems you totally ignored my post! I can use the same comment i sued before this to answer every single of on these points... Let's see...

1. You're claiming Thor can one shot Hulk because of the instance posted before... Ridiculous.
  2. Mine are tragic? But Hulk taking 5 lightnings that looked the same as the sixth and then being KO'd so easily? Yeah, that's totally legit. Hulk just forgot to use his passive attribute to become tougher. Silly Hulk.
  3. Anyway, you're not using the same instance anymore so i don't know why you brought this if im not arguing about Thor's potential but that instance in particular. <--- Look, i just copied and pasted this. I hope you read it this time.

Nope... Im not denying facts. By the same token...

This is a fact too... Because i say so, and Hulk has the potential to one-shot Thor... You know... Because he has infinite strength potential, but writers don't want Hulk to be busting galaxies while he farts. There should be no question that you're overrating and blowing out of proportion that quite UNIQUE feat of Thor. At least use an instance more impressive and not one that obviously looks like plot convenience. Hell even Iron Man fared better against OdinForce Thor than Hulk in that instance... But that's obviously legit am i right?

#39 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

are there any other instances where hulk gets one or two shotted?

#40 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the Hulk haters might have some cases. I don't know any off hand and don't keep a 'low showings folder' like some posters on this board do...

#41 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

Some of the Hulk haters might have some cases. I don't know any off hand and don't keep a 'low showings folder' like some posters on this board do...

lol ok thanks

#42 Posted by DaseanComerWCR (888 posts) - - Show Bio

NUFF SAID

#43 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

oh snap. thor said that?? why why

#44 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this version of BFR, it should be standardized :D

#45 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this version of BFR, it should be standardized :D

#46 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. You're obviously trolling.

#47 Posted by jashro44 (21491 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: @foreverevil: Here is the scan I was talking about. Admittedly I haven't read the issue so take it with a grain of salt. I saw someone else upload the scan.

#48 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Because there is not much else to say in this. You're denying facts. Thor's lightnings has feats greater than Hulk's durability can take and they already took him down as easily as I've shown it.

There is nothing else to discuss - we either go by feats or we don't.

1.It is a fact, only people who don't want to see it, can't see that.

2.All lightnings looks the same. Ones that KOd Surfer also looked like lightnings. As much as ones used against Alter Ego. Thor KOd whole planet with his lighitnings, but somehow it is immposible for him to that to Hulk, while WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIM DOING IT.

3.I was explaining why it wasn't impossible and since it wasn't and writer decided to make it a fact, there is nothing else to say: Thor one-shotted Hulk with lightning.

4.Every person with similar level of strength can do that. If You would do that to me, I would be KOd. Element of suprise, cheap shot... Call it as You want - it happens a lot of time.

@daseancomerwcr:

Then Nul waited to moment when Thor will end his statement, which gived dying Thor enough time to charge his hammer and strike him out of planet...

#49 Edited by jashro44 (21491 posts) - - Show Bio

This being in character I don't see thors lightning playing a big role. Not saying he can't beat hulk but I think we need to take into account this is in character. Thor loves to brawl with hulk.

#50 Posted by GhostRavage (8953 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

Because there is not much else to say in this. You're denying facts. Thor's lightnings has feats greater than Hulk's durability can take and they already took him down as easily as I've shown it.

How am i denying facts? You're the one who is conveniently ignoring Hulk's most useful ability of his entire powerset! He becomes tougher,stronger and gets a regeneration boost exponentially while fighting, after taking 5 lightnings that looked the same as the one that KO'd him without much trouble, even asking for more, it's utterly assumable that Hulk will be WAY harder to put down, but nah! Let's just assume he became weaker! You know, Hulk works like that... "the madder he gets, the weaker he gets" That feat is BS not to mention he didn't one shot him, they were fighting for quite a long time. So we have misinterpretation and convenient ignorance by your part. Way to play the cards.

It is a fact, only people who don't want to see it, can't see that.

Then it's a fact Hulk just needs to punch Thor really hard in the face and he would be KO'd. Seriously man, why is it so hard for you to see it? You're using a bs instance same as me, but you're assuming Thor's is true because... I'll let you answer that.

All lightnings looks the same. Ones that KOd Surfer also looked like lightnings. As much as ones used against Alter Ego. Thor KOd whole planet with his lighitnings, but somehow it is immposible for him to that to Hulk, while WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIM DOING IT.

No they don't, i thought you were a Thor fan but you're even ignoring Thor's feats! Im NOT talking about Thor's potential... Im NOT talking about other instances.. Im talking EXCLUSIVELY about the one you posted. Why would Hulk become weaker the more he fights! That doesn't even make sense. Again, what's up with OdinForce Thor hitting Iron Man and didn't decimated him right away? The Lightnings looked greater as well as the hits, but a simple lightning Hulk had already tanked 5 times is going to KO him... Yep... Totally legit, reliable and trustworthy.

I was explaining why it wasn't impossible and since it wasn't and writer decided to make it a fact, there is nothing else to say: Thor one-shotted Hulk with lightning.

Spiderman beat Firelord, Spiderman beat Hulk with a cement truck, Squirrel Girl beat Dr. Doom with squirrels... All of them are facts and legit because i writer wanted to write it like that for plot purposes... Good way of thinking, totally understandable.

Now i understand Firelord has arachnophobia, Hulk's weakness are cement trucks and Dr. Doom's worst enemy are squirrels.

Every person with similar level of strength can do that. If You would do that to me, I would be KOd. Element of suprise, cheap shot... Call it as You want - it happens a lot of time.

Really man? Element of surprise? That's your excuse... I can say the same about your instance... Element of surprise. Im done with you, you're just claiming im ignoring the facts and the real deal is IM NOT and im actually trying to counter the facts im supposedly ignoring. Funny to say, but you're the one ignoring the whole context about YOUR instance conveniently claiming Thor can one shot Hulk when he pleases. Laughable.