@ssj_god: just like I took team DCs telepathy

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I think if Beta Ray Bill was added and maybe give hercules his mace and lion skin, Marvel would have a better chance.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fine. Beta Ray Bill will be added. Its be 8 vs 5

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: just like I took team DCs telepathy

yeah.. but u took matter manipulation and time manipulation from our heroes :D

also.. i think thor can just use his anti matter ability to lull out the evil from those villains.. but then again.. in character thor never uses his remote abilities like matter manipulation or anti matter..... XD

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: yes. I took TP from dc, so they wouldn't stomp. I took matter manipulation from marvel so that they could fight. But I left a lot of abilities for thor and BA intact. U mad though?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC stomps.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: yes. I took TP from dc, so they wouldn't stomp. I took matter manipulation from marvel so that they could fight. But I left a lot of abilities for thor and BA intact. U mad though?

if matter manipulation was there, hero team would stomp..

mad?!!! .. lol.. why?.. this was going like a friendly discussion.. and i was trying to make it a balanced fight too if u see my previous posts :D

but seriously .. u should restrict anti matter too .. though in character thor never uses those abilities... and yeah.. take out time manipulation.. and replace herc with SS .. it'd be good fight i think :)

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: yea, u sounded mad that I took out TP and matter manipulation. Although I'm sure you'll find people that woukd say it would be a MASSIVE slaughter for the dc villains if they were allowed to use TP. I already added beta Ray Bill 20 min ago.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ssj_god

@demonknights said:

@ssj_god: yea, u sounded mad that I took out TP and matter manipulation. Although I'm sure you'll find people that woukd say it would be a MASSIVE slaughter for the dc villains if they were allowed to use TP. I already added beta Ray Bill 20 min ago.

yeah.. beta ray bill would be good.. and yeah.. i think too that it'd be a stomp for villains if tp was allowed.. not much from hero team are resistant to tp... those who are resistant to tp. would be too busy to fight their team mates :D

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a tough one.. but team dc has to many team busters.. heck HP Doomsday can tank every attack while the others speed-blitz everyone until the inevitable end

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: If there was telepathy,DC would stomp hard as either Despero or Fernus would solo regardless of matter manipulation

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: If there was telepathy,DC would stomp hard as either Despero or Fernus would solo regardless of matter manipulation

yeah.. that's what i said too :D .. and if just tp is banned .. heroes will stomp due to matter manipulation... so it's fair enough to ban both :D

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Well Fernus can counter it and Doomsday would probably adapt to it

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ssj_god

that'd be pretty late for him.. he'll be sitting duck in a glass ball with strength of an ant.. and heroes won't kill him.. instead will keep him as a decoration

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

btw.. that's hyperion in the picture... much faster than doomsday

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ssj_god

that'd be pretty late for him.. he'll be sitting duck in a glass ball with strength of an ant.. and heroes won't kill him.. instead will keep him as a decoration

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

btw.. that's hyperion in the picture... much faster than doomsday

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: eh doubt Hyperion is faster or that Thor would even use that at all

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: eh doubt Hyperion is faster or that Thor would even use that at all

yeah.. in character thor wouldn't use that sh*t .. but thor isn't the only one with matter manipulation from the heroes here..

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC in a very entertaining fight.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@bflynn316: He's quite the powerhouse. His power output has been visible from the micro-verse, he tanked and blocked a hit from Terrax(who's cleaved a planet in two) like it was nothing, and gone toe to toe with The Collective(until he was BFR'd). Just to name a few.

You tastefully chose not to show where Sentry gets simply dismissed as though he were an insect in the first and third fights. Genis-Vell put him in a toilet actually. And current Terrax is a jobber. Anyway I agree Sentry is powerful in any form, but not as powerful as H'el or Black Adam and nowhere near the other three. I'm not arguing he's a pushover, but without Void or Deathseed they are out of his league.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By bflynn316

@demonknights: Also Hulk is slow in comparison to the others, I'd replace him with one of the faster Marvel heroes like maybe Nova Prime.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By XiiX

@bflynn316: No, I didn't "tastefully" or otherwise do anything. The first is an example of his flairs being seen from the micro-verse(as I claimed), and as you can you see, he had an exchange with The Collective, before being BFR'd(as I claimed). No idea how easily he can or can't deal with Genis-Vell has to do with this, as I never mentioned one thing or the other about him, just the power-output on display(which was mentioned as being enough to "shred entire worlds" between the two of them). And lastly, yes Terrax does job often, but his opponents don't usually just stand there while he tries to chop them in half and look bored doing it.

But by all means, feel free post what I "tastefully didn't show".

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it's actually a Sentry vs Doomsday thread?

Probably Sentry the first time around. If going void or deathseed are not allowed, H'El could also probably end it.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: no. Who said anything about it just being sentry vs doomsday? What gave u that idea.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, handily.

Too many heavy hitters, for the Team 1.

Blue Marvel, sentry, Hyperion, Thor, Beta Ray Bill. This is more than enough for a close fight, the rest just reassures a win.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: all of the villains have fought heroes that are that fast.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know, but Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry, are all Nanoseconds, and possibly Blue Marvel.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I'll repeat:and what I'm telling u is that all the villains have fought heroes that are that fast

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Good for them, but speed will not play a major factor, as for once the marvel side can match them.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not too sure how Hulk or Hercules would fare since they have to stay grounded. I'm a bit ignorant of H'el, how strong is he?

@dondave said:

@beaconofstrength So strong, that when he punched Superman, he got his Pre-52 pants back.

LOL

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: ? ???? You're the one that bought up speed!!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By New_World_Order

How I see it

Hulk & Hercules VS Doomsday

Hyperion VS Black Adam

Sentry VS H'el

Blue Marvel VS Despero

Thor & Beta Ray Bill VS Fernus

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Only Gladiator and Hyperion.Sentry and BRB don't. Fernus can handle Hyperion and Gladiator at the same time.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Kingant27

@reaverlation: Beta Ray Bill does, and Sentry is able to Blitz Thor, and Thor is a step under Nanoseconds.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By reaverlation

@kingant27: BRB doesn't. I know what you're talking about. Sentry doesn't or close to it from what I seen.How Thor is constantly portrayed...yeah no.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I never said Thor is Nanoseconds, he is far from, he is a tier below.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: From how Thor is consistently portrayed,not really. Even with that decades old scan of reacting in microseconds,people with nanosecond reaction feats are literally 1,000 times faster at least

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 still stomps

D00MSMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC takes this easily. However with bloodlust, Marvel can take this. This is how it will go-

Blue Marvel vs Doomsday-Blue Marvel wins if he fights smart. Being a scientist, he is the only guy who has some legit shot at taking Doomsday. He has the arsenal and the smarts to use it.

Sentry vs Fernus-Sentry has smarts, telepathy and molecular manipulation besides his vast power which is compared to billion exploding suns. He is best suited against Fernus. It can really go either way.

Gladiator vs Black Adam-A confident gladiator puts up a great fight before being clobbered by Black Adam, who would then engage Blue Marvel.

H'el vs Hyperion-Which version of Hyperion? All of them can put up a good fight. Honestly though, I have no idea how powerful H'el is.

Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk, Hercules vs Despero-Stalemate. While Despero has taken on Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Hourman and Power Girl simultaneously, I think that Marvel powerhouses fare better due to Hulk's rage, Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. If God Blast, Anti Force, Thermo Blast or even Lorn Bolt is involved (they never are), Despero loses.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DC Team Wins