User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

My initial thoughts were Team 1 wins, just, with Starbreaker probably as MVP, however the Sentry with Void or DS, and King Thor, and with Mephisto; gives them the win IMO...

@xiix: I'm surprised know one has commented to this...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 2

Mangog and Mephisto has MVP

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Same here. Often it just takes time though, haha.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@kingant27: Same here. Often it just takes time though, haha.

I agree, this a good thread, I just think people/viners may be intimidated to comment first, seeing how they may not be well versed on a few certain characters here, therefore they are waiting for others to comment; to then comment in a domino like way...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pooty

I can honestly say: I HAVE NO IDEA WHO WINS!! I could make a case for either team

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

It could go either way.

How so?

Because Superman Prime alone will be a major player and I think he balances out the two teams in battle when up against Sentry. Ultron and Starbreaker are heavy-hitters as well, and Ultron is known for being a defined team buster. Starbreaker`s distinct ability to gain energy from negativity or negative emotions should be of help also since he can basically feed off of Mephisto and Sentry`s negative energies. Also in terms of leadership, even without prep Thanos is far ahead of Mephisto (who I think is overrated) in terms of intellect and just being able to think or plan ahead. I think what could come into play is Mephisto trying to make a deal with Thanos and Thanos outwitting him in the end that could be a strong possible scenario in this match besides just all-out war, another thing is Mephisto is much weaker outside of his dimension so that would also mean that he could serve as a weak-link for his respective team.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kingant27

@kingant27 said:

@neongamewave said:

It could go either way.

How so?

Because Superman Prime alone will be a major player and I think he balances out the two teams in battle when up against Sentry. Ultron and Starbreaker are heavy-hitters as well, and Ultron is known for being a defined team buster. Starbreaker`s distinct ability to gain energy from negativity or negative emotions should be of help also since he can basically feed off of Mephisto and Sentry`s negative energies. Also in terms of leadership, even without prep Thanos is far ahead of Mephisto (who I think is overrated) in terms of intellect and just being able to think or plan ahead. I think what could come into play is Mephisto trying to make a deal with Thanos and Thanos outwitting him in the end that could be a strong possible scenario in this match besides just all-out war, another thing is Mephisto is much weaker outside of his dimension so that would also mean that he could serve as a weak-link for his respective team.

It's SBP, not SMP, and I don't think he can effectively counter the Void or DS Sentry's molecular manipulation etc...

Team 1 is no doubt strong, but I feel as if, Starbreaker will being doing most of the heavy lifting; to where King Thor could just freeze time and possibly deal with a few there...

I agree with how you pictured Thanos and Mephisto, if that is how they picked to deal with etc...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: @neongamewave:

Guys I will just shed a tear :'(

#39 Posted by WenjunChew (621 posts) - 4 months, 27 days ago - Show Bio

@easternwind said:
@easternwind said:
@easternwind said:

Mhm, Darkseid doesnt not do it for Plot, Odin doesnt constantly kill characters of this durability with ease and bust galaxies while fighting, and he isnt bloodlusted here, nope not at all.

Honestly, I loved stretching myself to see prep win but you arent helping.

Well honestly, a blood-lusted character doesn't mean he has to do unnecessary actions.

Even if I'm out to kill a certain invading rat, I wouldn't blow up the entire house just to hunt it down.

Right, he wouldnt unnecessarily chase holograms he would end them instantly.

But you might blow up an anthil to get to ants , but all he has to destroy is them

I would think that strategically, he would need to get close to the holograms to have a sensing that they are not the real deal.

You think Odin needs to be next to Holograms to tell they have no life force? And why wouldnt he just try to instakill the holograms.

Batman isn't going to position the holograms near Odin. He's going to position them far away along with himself so that Odin needs to chase after him.

And like I said, Odin can't tell all the time that a character has no life force or not. The Justice League could build something that hides their life force presence from Odin, forcing him to seek them out physically.

If Odin is really as powerful, he wouldn't need to rule Asgard with an army, and moreover he would have left for a higher plane of existence. The fact is that there are some things that he need to do physically by himself, or has to rely on others for it.

This is PRICELESS ! :'(

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kingant27
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans (with prep) solos !!!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Lol!!

@neongamewave said:

@kingant27 said:

@neongamewave said:

It could go either way.

How so?

It's SBP, not SMP, and I don't think he can effectively counter the Void or DS Sentry's molecular manipulation etc...

Team 1 is no doubt strong, but I feel as if, Starbreaker will being doing most of the heavy lifting; to where King Thor could just freeze time and possibly deal with a few there...

I agree with how you pictured Thanos and Mephisto, if that is how they picked to deal with etc...

My bad. But Superboy Prime is still pretty powerful in terms of molecular manipulation, I`m curious if Sentry has used it in combat or on someone like Superboy Prime before but I do see Sentry winning only that SBP would be a challenge.

That is true but its hard to say, when has he used it commonly within combat? Starbreaker gaining energy from Mephisto and Sentry will make a difference as well and its not only him it is also Ultron as well as Thanos who should be a good match against Sentry and Mangog especially since Thanos` shields are pretty tough to get through and for the simple fact that Ultron can absorb energy.

That`s how I see the fight going in the long run which is why I think it could go either way if you are to look at it from a different perspective with an open mind.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: @kingant27:

"My bad. But Superboy Prime is still pretty powerful in terms of molecular manipulation, I`m curious if Sentry has used it in combat or on someone like Superboy Prime before but I do see Sentry winning only that SBP would be a challenge.

That is true but its hard to say, when has he used it commonly within combat? Starbreaker gaining energy from Mephisto and Sentry will make a difference as well and its not only him it is also Ultron as well as Thanos who should be a good match against Sentry and Mangog especially since Thanos` shields are pretty tough to get through and for the simple fact that Ultron can absorb energy.

That`s how I see the fight going in the long run which is why I think it could go either way if you are to look at it from a different perspective with an open mind."

Superboy Prime has some phobia of Darkness and The Sentry can create as much Darkness (like The Void, infini-tendrils) as he wants. He is a reality warper after all.

People who tries to absorb Sentry's energy are overloaded : Absorbing Man could absorb a fragment of a Cosmic Cube but couldn't absorb Sentry's energy without burning to ashes.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kingant27

#

@realitywarper:

Lol!!

@kingant27 said:

@neongamewave said:

@kingant27 said:

@neongamewave said:

It could go either way.

How so?

My bad. But Superboy Prime is still pretty powerful in terms of molecular manipulation, I`m curious if Sentry has used it in combat or on someone like Superboy Prime before but I do see Sentry winning only that SBP would be a challenge.

That`s how I see the fight going in the long run which is why I think it could go either way if you are to look at it from a different perspective with an open mind.

Not against someone as good as the Void or DS Sentry, considering how the Void even was superior to Molecule Man in that aspect...

I am not sure whether he could effectively gain energy from the Sentry, without getting some form of return etc...

Mangog will essentially just continue to keep getting more powered here...

But it does have the potential to go either way, I think Team 2; have the very slight edge IMO...

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Mephisto pretty much solos.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By dorukesin

eeh not sure

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeesh O_0.

Team2 I guess. No BFR + Mangog is just brutal.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team thanos

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers