those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes

VS

Venom, carnage, black suit spiderman, and anti venom vs an infestation of 50 xenomorphs, 25 Predaliens, and 10 Xenomorph Queens.

Who wins?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Symbiote. Faster, Stronger, More Durable.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

spite...symbiote no contest

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you guys even count to 10, LMAO. With that quantity of Aliens, I give it to team two.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Why is Toxin in the pic but not the OP? Vice verza for anti venom. O.O

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the symbiotes survive molecular acid? If not then they get disintegrated.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@profz said:

Can the symbiotes survive molecular acid? If not then they get disintegrated.

Well lemme put it this way. If the other symbiotes aren't immune to acid, then that leaves Anti-Venom. Because everything that can hurt the symbiotes generally wont hurt hum. In which case Anti-venom can stomp. None of the symbiotes have shown a weakness to acid though, so...

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

daddyphatsnapz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 symbiote people vs 85 Xenomorphs, this is no contest. Spiderman would be the first to die on team 1, Venom soon following, Carnage dies maybe 10 seconds later and then Anti-Venom has no chance, joining the rest of his team in the afterlife

Avatar image for deactivated-5cba6fcfe52bf
deactivated-5cba6fcfe52bf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to go with the symbiotes on this one , they have way too many abilities and advantages

Evilotto57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Evilotto57

I think it would be an interesting battle, and I think it would be close. First, I don’t know why the Alien’s acid wouldn’t burn the hell out of the symbiotes, as the symbiotes are not immune to fire, BECAUSE IT BURNS! Ahem, so does acid. Symbiotes aren’t meant to be overpowered. They are powerful and intimidating, but they have weaknesses, it is what makes them interesting. They are however faster, stronger, and more durable than the Xenomorphs. This is demonstrated by feats over and over in both the comics and the movies. I think given higher numbers, the Aliens (Xenomorph), would have a slight advantage, given the guidelines. I think an even better match up would be all of the Xenomorph vs. all the Symbiote. after all, there are millions of both. Then I think the symbiote win, BUT what if they didn’t all have hosts? Then maybe not. BUT? What if the symbiote could use the Xenomorph as hosts?

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilotto57: That's not the reason they fear fire and sound. It was retconned that they inherited fear from the forge which the necrosword was forged.

Symbiotes take this.

Evilotto57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta:

So forgetting about fear, are you saying categorically that Symbiotes can’t be hurt by fire ? or super high temperatures? What about high frequency sound?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 should win.

Honestly, the symbiotes can just fling so many projectiles and the Xenomorphs they'd drop.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Symbiote have decent stat and intelligence advantages, that said team 2 due to numbers. Symbiotes do not have sufficiently OP durability to be immune to claws/2nd mouth, or acid and the Xenos are smart enough to hunt as a pack. It is also possible that anyone but spidey can get surprised as well.