• 111 results
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#102 frozen  Moderator

@agent41: She has landed hits and as soon as she gets hit, gets smacked around. She relies on equipment and skill.

She got punched to Canada, which just.....can't be ignored. She did not hold back her durability.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#104  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@agent41: That proves she is much weaker. She has good damage soak but gets punched from The Moon to The Earth, or even The Sun to The Earth, or even surrendering, she clearly gets overpowered by Superman.

Actually, it does mean something. She got punched hundreds of hundreds of miles away. She was overpowered, and that was a feat of raw strength. At no point did Wonder Woman knock Karen back so far. If Wonder Woman could knock people to The Moon, she very much would - yet, she does not. Instead, she has to precisely use skill in order to combat her opponents, it is an assumption to make that Wonder Woman is weaker if she can't actually overpower Karen and has to rely on skill, if she gets overpowered then she should prove she's stronger. I have no idea what the hell Wolverine or Spider-Man have to do with this.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@agent41:

"WW is stronger than SG and PG and she has defeated them both,in the new 52 WW said SG was almost as strong and fast as her but that is not true,because WW had bracelets on that retain a portion of her power and was still to fast for supergirl to react while WW was not at her full power during the fight where she easily handled SG,and recently WW got a new upgrade."

Don't really ever remember her beating PG. Getting the better of an exchange and then talking your opponent back into their senses or freeing them from mind control is not the same thing as beating someone. Captain Marvel has beaten Superman in a fight (KO'd him and not just from a sneak attack); Wonder Woman to my knowledge never has.

Supergirl gave WW a good fight, it wasn't really that easy of a win, in the New 52 (also she had just fought the Flash as well). Wonder Woman took off her bracelets against her brother but it ended up backfiring as she does not fight as skillfully when they are removed.

"some people always asume WW is weaker than the opponent she figths."

I don't think she is always weaker than her opponents just that she is weaker than Captain Marvel. I think her strength is about the same as PG and Supergirl who I believe are roughly about 1/3 the strength of Superman and Captain Marvel.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Dr. Fate wasn't on team 2, then I would have said Team 1.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Do you think she is more than 1/3 the strength of Superman as well?

Do we have any real reason to doubt that Captain Marvel is not as strong as Superman?

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@captainmarvelthunder said:

@agent41: Do you think she is more than 1/3 the strength of Superman as well?

Do we have any real reason to doubt that Captain Marvel is not as strong as Superman?

she wouldn't give superman a run for his money like she has if she was just 1/3 of what he is.

Sure she could. She is still more skilled and her speed is not 1/3 of his just her strength. And she usually has powerful weapons with her.

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: "And PN52 Maxima totally wanted Superman's bone. All Supes gotta do is lick his lips and say "How you doin'" and Maxima is on team Superman. =D"

Lol