Team Superman vs Team Hulk (Movie Versions)

• 79 results
DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DecoyElite
pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pipxeroth said:

Team 2 SS defeated galactus...

- Pip

Galactus has no on panel feats.

It showed him destroying a planet that looked somewhat like saturn. Also my main point was the fact that SS had the whole absorption thing. He also 1-shotted doom who in F4 1 survived "supernova" from johnny storm.

- Pip

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Based on the recent conversation between @decoyelite: and @theacidskull:, I can safely surmise that.....

No Caption Provided

On topic, team one has actual combat feats unlike most of team two, blitzing humans and tussling through the air while slinging a few trucks isn't a fight, standing around looking creepy while disintegrating everything around you isn't a fight, one-shotting people like you're Dr. Manhattan and racing through a city isn't a fight....Hulk is the only one on his team who even legitimately fought anyone close to his power level for any kind of length of time, whereas EVERYONE on the Superman team has legit combat feats against eachother which was at least 1/4th of the movie. Despite being Will Smith (one of the greatest actors in history) and a badass black Superman, Hancock is overrated and I've seen him wanked in the past. It doesn't need to happen again so before it even starts I'm going to say that it takes someone with his level of strength that he's shown to harm him, he can throw whales easily so I'd say that everyone on the Superman team can take him since they're comparable to Superman in the movie. Dr. Doom may have displayed powers associated to Silver Surfer's board but to say that Surfer can or has displayed these powers himself when he hasn't is tricky, mainly because he hasn't done it himself. It can be argued that we can take Dooms feats with the board and use them as Norrin's cus they're using the same power source, but it's whatever since he still got stomped by Super-Skrull aka Johnny Storm. I know none of them have a healing factor like Wolverine's, but what would make someone think that these Kryptonians can easily be atomized like the humans and mutants in X:III were? Denser molecular structure would cause me to believe that they could sit there for a minute before getting obliterated, and even if they didn't have that kind of durability they have the speed to one-shot jean anyway. Hulk? Not much to say but speed-blitz.

And that's the end of the thread really....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@pipxeroth said:

Team 2 SS defeated galactus...

- Pip

Galactus has no on panel feats.

It showed him destroying a planet that looked somewhat like saturn. Also my main point was the fact that SS had the whole absorption thing. He also 1-shotted doom who in F4 1 survived "supernova" from johnny storm.

- Pip

He never one shotted Doom.

And no one knows the energy output needed to kill Galactus.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: i am glad the me an Elites "Intellectual" conversation brought you to this conclusion XD

this thread is lagging so I can't post properly (I had a meme in mind but you'll have to wait until I edit to see it)

He never one shotted Doom.

And no one knows the energy output needed to kill Galactus.

He definitely one shotted Doom in the beginning of the movie.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MonsterStomp

@ancient_0f_days: Define "one shot". In my books it means, when someone is knocked unconscious or dies in one hit. It doesn't mean, when someone is dropped, remains conscious, doesn't moan in pain and heals..

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Titan_Lord
No Caption Provided

lol

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Define "one shot". In my books it means, when someone is knocked unconscious or dies in one hit. It doesn't mean, when someone is dropped, remains conscious, doesn't moan in pain and heals..

He lost that fight in one hit.......that's called getting one shotted...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

He lost that fight in one hit.......that's called getting one shotted...

Neither opponents even put up a fight. Doom more or less shocked Surfer and Surfer blasted him back. If that is one shotting I guess Thing bullrushing him into the wall was a one shot too.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@monsterstomp said:

Neither opponents even put up a fight. Doom more or less shocked Surfer and Surfer blasted him back. If that is one shotting I guess Thing bullrushing him into the wall was a one shot too.

was he still fighting after that bullrush? yes? not a one shot.... Doom got one shotted by surfer

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

was he still fighting after that bullrush? yes? not a one shot.... Doom got one shotted by surfer

I didn't see Doom get back up straight away wanting to fight Surfer after either.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't see Doom get back up straight away wanting to fight Surfer after either.

He didn't get up at all....after the bullrush he recieved from Thing, he was up and running in a minute...don't play games with me.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

He didn't get up at all....after the bullrush he recieved from Thing, he was up and running in a minute...don't play games with me.

Sorry, I'm not trying to aggravate you. I had a recent argument about Slade one shotting Batman. People were pretty quick to dismiss it because Batman was already injured from their previous encounter. I didn't know why it's not considered a one shot.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@monsterstomp said:

@ancient_0f_days: The concept of "one shotting" does.

of course it does, but it's a word that gets used a lot...in the case of Dr Doom getting one shotted by Silver Surfer it's completely valid ie. Doom was completely out, done, finished. We never see him again until days later when he's fully recuperated. In the case of Batman, he's never been one shotted by Slade.....it doesn't apply since Doom wasn't in a fight JUST before he got one shotted...how you think you can compare the two just because you misused the term "one-shot" is well beyond me and probably passed the moon by now. Don't play that game with me, it's 8 in the morning and my patience is as empty as the cup of coffee I didn't drink yet.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MonsterStomp

@ancient_0f_days: Alright dude. It just wasn't impressive when Doom was blasted through snow, wasn't injured and didn't attempt to fight back.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

He also 1-shotted doom who in F4 1 survived "supernova" from johnny storm.

That argument is flawed by the way.

Torch hit Doom with temperatures that far exceed the suns temperature. Yet when Johnny was done, Doom was still inching toward Reed. Doom was almost completely unaffected by Surfer's blast.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers