Team Superman vs Team Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Team Superman has too much raw power on it... this fight wont last no time
"
raw power or raw strength?? i give raw strength to the superman team.. but the power has to go to the sayian people."
I actually think Team Superman has the raw power advantage too... I mean what limits do Kal Kent and Superman Prime 1,000,000 have ? "

Can Superman Prime 1 Million create worlds? Can Superman Prime 1 Million create a Universe? Can Superman Prime 1 Million be a Master of Magnetism? Can Superman Prime grant wishes? He has no such power. All of Superman's powers are 3rd dimensional and mostly granted by his psychical aspect other than anything else. He can not do what Onsluaght does nor can he do what Phoenix can. 3D is Superman.

No... Please read DC ONE MILLION comics. They have been able to do feats such as give life to the dead

Kal Kent and Superman Prime 1000000 have 5th dimensional blood in them.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Perfect Cell
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
5D powers trump Janemba's reality warping abilities."
Janamba's powers are 4th dimensional. Power of the 5th Dimension implies that you're statement is comparing Superman to God. So Superman's powers are 5 Dimensional? Can Superman = God or the OAA? Keep in mind that entities such as White Crown Phoenix and Eternity are 4th dimension beings with 4th dimensional powers. Even the Living Tribunal is a 4th Dimensional being wich only has a portion of 5th dimensional powers. So how is a mere 3rd dimensional being like Superman able to be equal to God?
Living Tribunal 4th dimensional!? TOAA 4th Dimensional?!! Are you f*cking kidding me!?! Please tell me where you came up with this ridiculous theory.

Kal Kent and Superman Prime 1000000 have 5th dimensional powers like Mr. Mxyzptlk, but they are nowhere near the LT or OAA..."
Read before you speak, please.

I bold & underlined your answer. Don't put words in my mouth ever.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

thanks Grant Morrison!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"
raw power or raw strength?? i give raw strength to the superman team.. but the power has to go to the sayian people."
I actually think Team Superman has the raw power advantage too... I mean what limits do Kal Kent and Superman Prime 1,000,000 have ? "

Can Superman Prime 1 Million create worlds? Can Superman Prime 1 Million create a Universe? Can Superman Prime 1 Million be a Master of Magnetism? Can Superman Prime grant wishes? He has no such power. All of Superman's powers are 3rd dimensional and mostly granted by his psychical aspect other than anything else. He can not do what Onsluaght does nor can he do what Phoenix can. 3D is Superman.

"
Huh ? Superman Prime 1,000,000 is Totally Omnipotent and Kal Kent has 5th Dimensional Powers... so they arent like regular Superman characters dude
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Janamba's powers are 4th dimensional. Power of the 5th Dimension implies that you're statement is comparing Superman to God. So Superman's powers are 5 Dimensional? Can Superman = God or the OAA? Keep in mind that entities such as White Crown Phoenix and Eternity are 4th dimension beings with 4th dimensional powers.

Even the Living Tribunal is a 4th Dimensional being

wich only has a portion of 5th dimensional powers. So how is a mere 3rd dimensional being like Superman able to be equal to God?
Living Tribunal 4th dimensional!? TOAA 4th Dimensional?!! Are you f*cking kidding me!?! Please tell me where you came up with this ridiculous theory.

Kal Kent and Superman Prime 1000000 have 5th dimensional powers like Mr. Mxyzptlk, but they are nowhere near the LT or OAA..."

"
There, I bolded your stupid theory and made it nice and big. Read your own posts before you actually post them
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
Huh ? Superman Prime 1,000,000 is Totally Omnipotent and Kal Kent has 5th Dimensional Powers... so they arent like regular Superman characters dude"
  someone has done their required reading for said conversation... congrats king!
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Perfect Cell
"Perfect Cell said:
Janamba's powers are 4th dimensional. Power of the 5th Dimension implies that you're statement is comparing Superman to God. So Superman's powers are 5 Dimensional? Can Superman = God or the OAA? Keep in mind that entities such as White Crown Phoenix and Eternity are 4th dimension beings with 4th dimensional powers. Even the Living Tribunal is a 4th Dimensional being wich only has a portion of 5th dimensional powers. So how is a mere 3rd dimensional being like Superman able to be equal to God?

Mr. Mxyzptlk is a 4th dimensional being with 4th dimension powers. Just like Eternity and White Crown Pheonix. There is no such thing as 6 Dimension. Only God exist and God ONLY inside the 5th dimension. There is NOBODY that equals God. (Capital "G")
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By King_Saturn
inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
Huh ? Superman Prime 1,000,000 is Totally Omnipotent and Kal Kent has 5th Dimensional Powers... so they arent like regular Superman characters dude"
  someone has done their required reading for said conversation... congrats king!"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Thanks...

(=
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Mr. Mxyzptlk is a 4th dimensional being with 4th dimension powers. Just like Eternity and White Crown Pheonix. There is no such thing as 6 Dimension. Only God exist and God ONLY inside the 5th dimension. There is NOBODY that equals God. (Capital "G")
"
Mxy is a 5th dimensional being
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By oldmagic

ugh...dbz threads vs dc should die. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By King_Saturn
Well ? Is he God a 4th, 5th, or 6th Dimensional Being ?

LOL jk
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Perfect Cell
inferiorego said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
Mxy is a 5th dimensional being"
Then he is God. And the one and only God.

Only God can exist in the 5th dimension. 1 being only. If Mxy is 5th dimension; no one else can be 5th dimensional because there is only the creator of 1,2,3, and 4 can exist in 5.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
oldmagic said:
"ugh...dbz threads vs dc should die. "
you deserve a prize
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Perfect Cell
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Janamba's powers are 4th dimensional. Power of the 5th Dimension implies that you're statement is comparing Superman to God. So Superman's powers are 5 Dimensional? Can Superman = God or the OAA? Keep in mind that entities such as White Crown Phoenix and Eternity are 4th dimension beings with 4th dimensional powers.

wich only has a portion of 5th dimensional powers. So how is a mere 3rd dimensional being like Superman able to be equal to God?

"
There, I bolded your stupid theory and made it nice and big. Read your own posts before you actually post them"

The Living Tribunal is not TOAA. he's just an avatar just like Juggernaut and Cyttork. You're comparison is stating that Juggernaut is equal to Cytorak.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh God. Its so pointless to even debate these things now... we just keep going in circles with this stuff
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

http://www.comicvine.com/mr-mxyzptlk/29-27436/

Guess what, DC says he's a 5th dimensional imp. And so is Bat-Mite, and Mxy's wife. Enjoy....

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By Swagga Boy
"Team Superman
Golden Age Superman
Superman
All Star Superman
Silver Age Superman
Superman 1000000
Superman Prime 1000000

VS

Team Goku
Kid Goku
Goku
SSJ1 Goku
SSJ2 Goku
SSJ3 Goku
SSJ4 Goku
"

Team Goku gets STOMPED!! omg you have kid Goku (Not a factor) then you have regular Goku(Not a factor)  SS1 Goku(Not a factor)
SS2(Low threat) SS3 Goku(Medium threat) SS4 Goku(Medium threat) seems that the TC wanted Goku to lose this battle.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Well ? Is he God a 4th, 5th, or 6th Dimensional Being ?

LOL jk
"
6th dimension doesn't exist. There are only 5.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Swagga Boy

only my DBZ threads are good :0

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Well ? Is he God a 4th, 5th, or 6th Dimensional Being ?

LOL jk
"
6th dimension doesn't exist. There are only 5.

"
I know dude. I was just playing since everyone kept saying Mxy was either a 4th or 5th dimensional being...
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

are we talking kid goku from dragonball or kid goku from GT

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

DBZ is terrible

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By oldmagic
inferiorego said:
"DBZ is terrible"
No...dbz threads are terrible. 
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Swagga Boy
oldmagic said:
"inferiorego said:
"DBZ is terrible"
No...dbz threads are terrible. "

Minez are good
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:
"inferiorego said:
"DBZ is terrible"

Minez are good"
Prove it and maybe I'll give you the award
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#76  Edited By Erik
Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
Wrong.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

was covered earlier sir, when i got snarly with him

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:
"inferiorego said:
"DBZ is terrible"

Minez are good"
There Okay
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Erik
Perfect Cell said:
"inferiorego said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

Only God can exist in the 5th dimension. 1 being only. If Mxy is 5th dimension; no one else can be 5th dimensional because there is only the creator of 1,2,3, and 4 can exist in 5.
"
Opinion.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I'm still waiting for a link to Swagger_Boys best DBZ thread

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By King_Saturn
inferiorego said:
"I'm still waiting for a link to Swagger_Boys best DBZ thread"
LMFAO

Well he has this SSJ4 Goku vs SSJ4 Vegeta thread that got a lot of feedback
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
LMFAO

"

those letters and numbers mean nothing to me, is that someone's license plate?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By King_Saturn
inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
LMFAO

"

those letters and numbers mean nothing to me, is that someone's license plate?"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Well I it actually means Super Saiyan 4 Goku vs Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta... and I have awaken this beastly thread
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
LMFAO

"

Ha Ha Ha  !

Well I it actually means Super Saiyan 4 Goku vs Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta... and I have awaken this beastly thread
"
::head explodes::
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By King_Saturn
inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
LMFAO

"

Ha Ha Ha  !

"
::head explodes::"
Well I had no idea these DBZ threads excited you so much

LOL jk jk
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:
LMFAO

"

Ha Ha Ha  !

"
::head explodes::"
Well I had no idea these DBZ threads excited you so much

LOL jk jk
"
I once saw an episode where, i'm not kidding, two people powered up their powers for 21 minutes.... Worst thing I had ever seen, at the time.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By King_Saturn
inferiorego said:

I once saw an episode where, i'm not kidding, two people powered up their powers for 21 minutes.... Worst thing I had ever seen, at the time.
I would have turned it after like 10 minutes of powering up

LOL
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erik

The manga is better.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By King_Saturn
erik said:
"The manga is better."
This is Truth
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:

LOL
"
well, i was drunk.... probably
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By King_Saturn
inferiorego said:
"King Saturn said:
"inferiorego said:

LOL
"
well, i was drunk.... probably"
Ha Ha Ha  !

(=
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
"inferiorego said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

"
Wow.... WTF are you talking about? Ever hear of the Ultimator? 10th dimensional being right there.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
There, I bolded your stupid theory and made it nice and big. Read your own posts before you actually post them"

The Living Tribunal is not TOAA. he's just an avatar just like Juggernaut and Cyttork. You're comparison is stating that Juggernaut is equal to Cytorak.

"
No, I'm saying LT > 5th dimensional beings...
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

owned

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#95  Edited By RANDOMM

In all seriousness based on power and abilities, I'd say Team Superman, but I'd actually say Team Goku because Goku somehow never loses when he's in a fight by himself, and I'm counting all like 7 of him as being by himself.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Erik

Goku has lost pretty badly in DB before.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By King_Saturn
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

"
No, I'm saying LT > 5th dimensional beings..."
I agree
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By cpt_linger

sooooooooo.... team superman wins?

Erik