Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'm gonna go with Team 1.

• SS beats Cyclops
  • I don't know who wins Spider-Man vs. Wolverine, but I definitely want to so Spider-Man
  • Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster I might go with Taskmaster , but maybe stalemate.
  • I think Kaine can beat Cassandra
  • Black Canary stomps Venom with her sonic scream.
  • Don't know much about either, so I can't say.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jashro44

I think static has some serious muscle here with kaine and spider-man and to be honest I think static is the MVP here without much competition. His magnetic abilities will allow him to incapacitate wolverine, disarm deathstroke, venom, mister x, and bat girl (assuming her gadgets are made of metal). That will be a huge blow for cyclops team unless they can remove static quickly since a majority of there weapons will be useless (actually he can probably incapacitate slade as well). Venom can take spider-man but he will be out due to the scream. With this said I'm far from an expert on static but from what I have seen cyclops is going to get gained up on unless he takes static out first. Good fight though.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Good fight. I'm leaning towards team 1. Mainly due to Black Canary and Static.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By karetaker

it would be a stomp without static

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BringnIt

Is this classic Kaine or Scarlet? I ask due to the picture.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

Team 1 should win.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DrRenekton

Leaning to team 2 because of Venom, but can anyone tell me some of Static Shocks feats? I don't know a lot about him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock

@DrRenekton said:

Leaning to team 2 because of Venom, but can anyone tell me some of Static Shocks feats? I don't know a lot about him.

Static respect thread.

Enjoy. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Team 1 for the majority.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Skaddix

Static and Black Canary carry their team to victory. Static strips weapons and locks down wolverine. Black Canary One shot Venom.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida

... Why is that first team so random? I think I can make a case for Cyclops.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@BringnIt said:

Is this classic Kaine or Scarlet? I ask due to the picture.

Classic

@Ferro Vida said:

... Why is that first team so random?

I dunno I think I felt like being random at the time

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: Yes pleas do. Because I to here a case for team two.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

Static would beat Cyclops (without the phoenix upgrade of course)

Spiderman gets stomped by Venom (as always whats new)

Taskmaster gets stomped by Deathstroke

Kaine vs Mister X i am still leaning towards Mr. X

Black Canary vs Cassandra – despite her sonic scree Cassy should still take a solid majority

Spiderman woman vs Wolverine – Wolverine FTW

Team 2 should take a solid majority.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

I'm gonna go with Team 1.

• SS beats Cyclops
  • I don't know who wins Spider-Man vs. Wolverine, but I definitely want to so Spider-Man
  • Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster I might go with Taskmaster , but maybe stalemate.
  • I think Kaine can beat Cassandra
  • Black Canary stomps Venom with her sonic scream.
  • Don't know much about either, so I can't say.

Well few things though.

spiderman would probably Wolverine cant disagree, but could go either way, they have fought few times and Wolverine constantly dukes it out with goddam Hulk.

Deathstroke has much better feats than Taskmaster, who's just slightly above Captain America, dont see Taskmaster winning, he's most likely to get his head decapitated.

Kain would probably beat Cassy.

Venom would not get stomped, he's stronger and faster and has range attack, whats stopping venom from killing her, or taping her mouth shut with his web while he takes her head off?

Mister X could probably take on anyone from team 1 apart from Static though.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Killemall said:

Deathstroke has much better feats than Taskmaster, who's just slightly above Captain America, dont see Taskmaster winning, he's most likely to get his head decapitated.

the Taskmaster in that picture is the UDON version. He's a lot faster and picks up skills in seconds rather than minutes I don't think it would be that simple for DS.

@Killemall said:

Venom would not get stomped, he's stronger and faster and has range attack, whats stopping venom from killing her, or taping her mouth shut with his web while he takes her head off?

Would Flash do that with Morals On though? and wouldn't Spider-woman's pheromones wreak a bit of havoc on the other team?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@ChaosMarvel said:

the Taskmaster in that picture is the UDON version. He's a lot faster and picks up skills in seconds rather than minutes I don't think it would be that simple for DS.

Well even doing double time, he still isnt in the same leagues as Deathstroke, he has much much better feats. Like getting the better of Green Lantern and Aquaman. I could always refer to flash and JLA incident but thats just PIS

Would Flash do that with Morals On though? and wouldn't Spider-woman's pheromones wreak a bit of havoc on the other team?

Venom with morals on have done that in the past, not the ripping out the head part, put you know use range attack and shut people's mouth, not to meantion he has guns and stuffs like that. Also with morals on Black Canary doesnt normally use her Canary cry and people like Lady shiva has been able to altogether avoid her cry by either punching on her throat or lungs etc, and while Venom sure as hell isnt as killed as Lady Shiva, he's much faster.

Well we have MR. X on one side who's not going to hold anything back with or without morals, he's more likely to chop her heads off before she uses pheromone, we also have deathstroke, wolverine and Cyclops who these days looks pretty bada$$ who could knock her out before she did anything.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Killemall said:

Well we have MR. X on one side who's not going to hold anything back with or without morals, he's more likely to chop her heads off before she uses pheromone, we also have deathstroke, wolverine and Cyclops who these days looks pretty bada$$ who could knock her out before she did anything.

True but Classic Kaine isn't exactly known for holding back either. Beating down Spider-man, Ben Reilly and Spidercide is not something any of the other team could be capable of in character. Even current Venom had trouble with Spider-man due to the fact he doesn't work in harmony with the symbiote.

Don't get me wrong I think Venom can beat Spdier-man its just that due to the fact Flash is always wrestling with himself for control he doesn't really fight all that well. Whereas Kaine on the other hand is a much calmer, collected and dangerous opponent:

If I had the next scan after the first on i'd post it but Peter says that the blow should have taken Kaine's head off indicating that he wasn't holding back and yet Kaine didn't even budge whereas Venom was sent flying back. Kaine is also mostly likely the fastest member on these two teams as he's been able to speedblitz Spider-man.

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mtrakos

honestly i'm thinking cyclops team. Deathstoke? wolverine? Venom? Cyclops (whos got no issues killing) i think its a close one.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Skaddix

@Killemall said:

Static would beat Cyclops (without the phoenix upgrade of course)

Spiderman gets stomped by Venom (as always whats new)

Taskmaster gets stomped by Deathstroke

Kaine vs Mister X i am still leaning towards Mr. X

Black Canary vs Cassandra – despite her sonic scree Cassy should still take a solid majority

Spiderman woman vs Wolverine – Wolverine FTW

Team 2 should take a solid majority.

Pretty sure its not a series of one on one fights. If Static beats Cyclops then he obviously wipes the floor with the rest of the guys.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@Skaddix said:

Pretty sure its not a series of one on one fights. If Static beats Cyclops then he obviously wipes the floor with the rest of the guys.

I matched Static with Cyclops because both have range attacks, Mr. X is faster than Static he'd probably be able to kill him but then Kaine in team 1 the biggest powerhouse in terms of speed and strength, specially with morals on. With morals off venom be aware.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Skaddix

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

I matched Static with Cyclops because both have range attacks, Mr. X is faster than Static he'd probably be able to kill him but then Kaine in team 1 the biggest powerhouse in terms of speed and strength, specially with morals on. With morals off venom be aware.

Mr X is not that fast he is still a human. I am not seeing him doing much before Static levitates.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Skaddix said:

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

Mr X is not that fast he is still a human. I am not seeing him doing much before Static levitates.

Thats an interesting point.

The environment does favor team 1. On team one we have Static, Spider-man, Kaine and Spider-woman who are either capable of flight or rapid wall crawling.

On team 2 we only have Venom. Team 2 has the disadvantage of having to remain grounded which could allow Spider-man some easy incapacitations via webbing or Spider-woman and Static to get a few good hits in via their ranged attacks.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Skaddix

Phremones should be useful from Spider-woman

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida

Right, so Static is the single most dangerous member of his team. He could potentially incapacitate all of team Cyclops with his powers, or at least throw them off enough to give the rest of his team a chance to act. Team Cyclops has two major advantages, though; Cyclops is the best leader in this thread, and he is extremely familiar with someone who has powers that are similar to Static's. For that reason I think Cyclops will realize he needs to take the kid down fast. Based on some of the scans I saw in the respect thread that Static posted a link to on the first page, I don't think that he could block Cyclops' optic blast. 

The following match-ups are just how I think it might go down: 

Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster- Slade should win this. He's more then skilled enough and smart enough, and he has the physical edge here. 

Spider-man vs. Venom- The history between these two leads me to believe that this fight is inevitable. And Flash should have it sewn up. Black Canary has the potential to put him down right away, but it's out of character for her to resort to her sonic scream so readily, particularly when she doesn't know how it will affect him. 

Wolverine vs. Kaine- Wolverine vs. Spider-man has been a hotly debated topic for a while. The usual solution for Peter is to web up Wolverine, but Kaine doesn't have that going for him. This one could go either way, really. 

Cassie vs. Black Canary- I'm leaning towards Cassie here. 

Mister X vs. Spider-woman- Leaning towards X here. 

Just throwing some ideas out there.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static's team has a lot more advantages going in this match than Cyclops!

Wolverine is limited by relying on his metal bones, which Static will take full advantage of and imprisoned him immediately.

Deathstroke will take out Taskmaster without any troubles!

Black Canary's sonic voice is Venom's weakness, so he would be dead within minutes! She could demolish Cassandra Cain H2H too! Cassandra is still a human, so Black Canary's sonic scream would shut both of them down!

Spiderman and Spider Woman would crush Mister X with minor difficulties.

Cain would deliver the final kill blow to Kaine.