No BFR

Win by death/KO

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Surprised this hasn't gotten a lot of attention. The only problem that team spidey would have is the gas that omega red releases that slowly kills you. But I'm pretty symbiotes are immune to diseases and parasites. But if not, I still wouldn't be surprised if team spidey just speed blitzes him (spidey 2099). Let's be real this is a total mismatch. Team spidey stomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Team Spider-Man stomps

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hyperbertha
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sy8000  Online

@dondave: stomp? Really? Would it be better if a took away the symbiotes?

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 106me

Team Spider stomps.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anti-Venom? Lol Team Spider-Man stomps.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

@dondave: stomp? Really? Would it be better if a took away the symbiotes?

Take away Anti Venom.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

Team Spider stomps.

Why did you bump a fight that according to you, is a stomp?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah Spiders take this easily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sy8000  Online

Anti venom and agent venom are gone.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wolverine with extreme difficulty. This fight will go on for a very long time.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Because I can. Do you want a debate with me? You've been calling me out lately for the littlest of stuff, I'm not sure if that just means you want a debate or not.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolverine008

@106me said:

@wolverine08: Because I can. Do you want a debate with me? You've been calling me out lately for the littlest of stuff, I'm not sure if that just means you want a debate or not.

You actually can't. Mods give warnings out for bumping mismatches. Someone whom has been here for a decent amount of time should have at least picked up on this. I'm not even sure what you mean by calling you out. Why would I want to waste my time discussing with you at all?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that escalated quicly

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Well that escalated quicly

Lol

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolverine008
No Caption Provided

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

1) lol Dude, it was only 2 hours old and had been on the front of the boards, I wasn't purposefully trying to bump it. Chill.

2) Everytime I voice my opinion on a thread your in, it seems like you have to make sure you show that you disagree with me and criticize me in the process. I can't tell if you just dislike me, or just want to discuss a thread with me.

I noticed my previous comment comes off as smart, but I meant it as a serious question, not as a smart a** comment.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolverine008

@106me: LOL, "dude", the thread was couple of knocks down. Was probably going to disappear into cyberspace soon. Don't really care if you were purposely trying to do so, you did. End of story.

I gave you an answer to your question, no I don't want to talk with you, and I'm not sure how I've criticized you.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I'm just gonna point out that any of them that get near Arkady are DoA.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Why would I want to waste my time discussing with you at all?

--

LOL, "dude", the thread was couple of knocks down. Was probably going to disappear into cyberspace soon. Don't really care if you were purposely trying to do so, you did. End of story.

Not sure where the hostility is coming from. I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are very passionate about your favorite characters.

and I'm not sure how I've criticized you.

It's been outside of this thread. Not something I'm going to post in a thread like this. You can PM me if you want, but I highly doubt that.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Sy8000  Online
106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Well, it's not a stomp anymore. I still think the Spiders would take the majority of the fights though.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@highaccuser: Well, it's not a stomp anymore. I still think the Spiders would take the majority of the fights though.

They aren't actually getting a majority with Omega Red here. Unless these Spiders have ridiculous healing factors.

opticblast98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spider Fam wins here, too much speed and too much power for Wolverine and his amazing weapon x friends

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Young_Murloc

Team spidey, once the first gets close to OR and just up and dies. The rest of them are smart enough to know, "Oh look lets not get to close to that one".

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sy8000  Online

bump

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 106me

@106me said:

They aren't actually getting a majority with Omega Red here. Unless these Spiders have ridiculous healing factors.

Peter actually has a healing factor that's decent enough.

No Caption Provided

In this scan he was able to recover from blindness in a few minutes. He's also been able to recover from broken bones and gunshot wounds over night.

No Caption Provided

His healing factor should by him some time to eventually down Omega Red. I believe that other spiders have some form of healing enhancements as well, but I'm not sure.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008

@106me: That's not enough to help Peter here by any means at all. People with Wolverine level healing factors have been severely hindered by Omega Red's Death Spores and their life absorption powers. Once Omega Red releases his death spores into the air, Peter and most of the Spiders present are going to be dead nigh instantaneously. No question.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#30  Edited By GraniteSoldier
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:You guys really underestimate how strong team spiders members are. Omega red is getting one shotted by a speed blitzed spidey 2099. He might even solo tbh.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sovereign91001
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yep. And In my opinion the death spores are a factor, but it's seven on five and only two (to my knowledge) of the Spider-Team are prone to webbing as much as punching and that's Peter and Ben.

So while the spores could become a factor, it's just as easily the spiders (the spider-sensey kind) recognize the danger they pose and use their greater mobility to move out of the area. Not inconceivable at all. However, Kaine isn't web-incapping anyone any time soon (I think I recall him doing it once?) and SpOck prefers to brutalize and mangle his opponents (although one face plant and Logan is out bwahaha!) and to my memory I don't remember Miguel going to webs quickly. This really gives the Wolverine team an edge because round one is totally in character.

As for round two? It may hinge on whether or not "bloodlusted" means "Other".

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:You guys really underestimate how strong team spiders members are. Omega red is getting one shotted by a speed blitzed spidey 2099. He might even solo tbh.

Yes, someone whom has tanked class 100+ hits from behind from no other than Colossus is going to be one shotted by one of these Spiders.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yep. And In my opinion the death spores are a factor, but it's seven on five and only two (to my knowledge) of the Spider-Team are prone to webbing as much as punching and that's Peter and Ben.

So while the spores could become a factor, it's just as easily the spiders (the spider-sensey kind) recognize the danger they pose and use their greater mobility to move out of the area. Not inconceivable at all. However, Kaine isn't web-incapping anyone any time soon (I think I recall him doing it once?) and SpOck prefers to brutalize and mangle his opponents (although one face plant and Logan is out bwahaha!) and to my memory I don't remember Miguel going to webs quickly. This really gives the Wolverine team an edge because round one is totally in character.

As for round two? It may hinge on whether or not "bloodlusted" means "Other".

I can agree with this mate.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@proto3296 said:

Yes, someone whom has tanked class 100+ hits from behind from no other than Colossus is going to be one shotted by one of these Spiders.

Wolverine08 can attest to this, I back Spidey (or at least find good reason to) in 95% of his battles on this forum. This one? I think numbers and certain character traits will come to the fore. Let's not forget that there is nothing in the OP about teamwork. Miguel and SpOck aren't prone to play nice. Ben, Peter, and Kaine will but even then it's debatable how conducive a Kaine-Ben partnership will be. However Wolverine has worked with Sabertooth and even Omega Red (if memory serves) to achieve victory over a common threat. So I, sadly, must side with the Wolverine team.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

You actually can't. Mods give warnings out for bumping mismatches. Someone whom has been here for a decent amount of time should have at least picked up on this. I'm not even sure what you mean by calling you out. Why would I want to waste my time discussing with you at all?

*gasp* So is Wolverine08 actually admitting a match that WOLVERINE is in, is a MISMATCH?!?!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:
@proto3296 said:

Wolverine08 can attest to this, I back Spidey (or at least find good reason to) in 95% of his battles on this forum. This one? I think numbers and certain character traits will come to the fore. Let's not forget that there is nothing in the OP about teamwork. Miguel and SpOck aren't prone to play nice. Ben, Peter, and Kaine will but even then it's debatable how conducive a Kaine-Ben partnership will be. However Wolverine has worked with Sabertooth and even Omega Red (if memory serves) to achieve victory over a common threat. So I, sadly, must side with the Wolverine team.

.....You're thinking about posting the Spock faceplant, aren't you?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@wolverine08 said:
@proto3296 said:

.....You're thinking about posting the Spock faceplant, aren't you?

I am. But I am trying to exercise discipline and not do it...

But I really...really...am...

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey team. They are just too fast. Mix speed and their danger detection and this Spore-guy will become primary target. Once he's out it's be child's play.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I would like to see the out of content scan of the wolverine face splat sir :P

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 juiceboks  Moderator

Spidey team. They are just too fast. Mix speed and their danger detection and this Spore-guy will become primary target. Once he's out it's be child's play.

..how are they gonna know about his spores before one of them dies? And you say that like it's gonna be easy for them to just waltz past 6 people with comparable speed and go straight for Arkady. Who..by the way..can heal himself by draining those around him.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Young_Murloc
Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stormdriven

As much as I really hate Wolverine and love Spiderman, I'll admit the Wolverine team is too much here. Arkady is the obvious MVP, since the Spiders won't be able to get past his spores for Round 1. Round 2 might be a different story, but I still wouldn't give the Spiders more than a 7/10, and that's still a stretch.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, They aren't going to walk over him; Red has comparible speed, ridiculous durability and a very strong healing factor, not going into his other advantages. It's going to take everything they have to even take him down, even Kaine and he's the Spider Team MVP. Omega Red is a team buster.