Dr Strange(current), Dr Doom(no prep), Baron Mordo, Dr Fate

Magic rules just admit it

VS

Team Speed Demon

Flash

Zoom

Sonic

Silver Surfer

Wanna see me run around the universe? Wanna see ne do it again?

Rule

No running away

No outside help

Morals off

#2 Edited by Killemall (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

A morals off Surfer could alone take Dr.Strange, Dr. Doom and Baron Mordo alone in a random encounter (i know little to nothing about Dr. Fate but pretty sure current Dr. Fate hasnt done anything, not sure if we have any recent comics on him, but he only has 1 appearance thus far)

Even in classic days Dr. Strange reaction was microsecond, that still falls short of Surfer (let alone Flash, but assuming its current Flash he doesnt really have much of a feat as of yet)

#3 Posted by robertloucksjr (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

I depends if the wizards are allowed to go into the battle with force fields up or not. If so, they have a very good chance, without it they have almost no chance.

#4 Edited by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: The sorcerers are allowed to use their magic to create force fields and Dooms armor is pretty sturdy.

#5 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4894 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed demons should win this

#6 Posted by drkcloud (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: well back to what @robertloucksjr mentioned, do they start OFF with force field up? he has a pretty good assessment given that without it on they won't even have time to get it on since all the speedsters can catch them before the speed of thought)

#7 Posted by Dredeuced (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

A morals off Surfer could alone take Dr.Strange, Dr. Doom and Baron Mordo alone in a random encounter (i know little to nothing about Dr. Fate but pretty sure current Dr. Fate hasnt done anything, not sure if we have any recent comics on him, but he only has 1 appearance thus far)

Even in classic days Dr. Strange reaction was microsecond, that still falls short of Surfer (let alone Flash, but assuming its current Flash he doesnt really have much of a feat as of yet)

Yeah but Zoom is faster and more ruthless than Flash, even pre-52 Wally, so anything you were thinking of there definitely applies with him.

If the sorcerers can be hurt physically, then Zoom destroys them. I won't say I know enough about them (especially Mordo) to conclude whether they are susceptible or not.

#8 Posted by dondave (39922 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Speed Demons

#9 Edited by Killemall (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Why would physical force not hurt them? Physical force has worked perfectly against Dr. Strange. Besides Mordro and Stranger are both humans, who can call upon and channel mystical energies, all the human attributes would apply (unless they get a chance to invoke magic to prevent it, which i dont see them getting a chance). While both of them are capable of using astral forms, Silver Surfer recently (a year ago) fought a being astral form, changed his shape, absorbed it, cruched his soul and vomitted it on an ocean.

Apart from Fate, whom i know nothing about, honestly i dont see Surfer couldnt just solo the three. Although your point about Zoom and the rest is spot on, i was going with their , likely weakest link.

#10 Posted by Dredeuced (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Why would physical force not hurt them? Physical force has worked perfectly against Dr. Strange. Besides Mordro and Stranger are both humans, who can call upon and channel mystical energies, all the human attributes would apply (unless they get a chance to invoke magic to prevent it, which i dont see them getting a chance). While both of them are capable of using astral forms, Silver Surfer recently (a year ago) fought a being astral form, changed his shape, absorbed it, cruched his soul and vomitted it on an ocean.

Apart from Fate, whom i know nothing about, honestly i dont see Surfer couldnt just solo the three. Although your point about Zoom and the rest is spot on, i was going with their , likely weakest link.

I dunno, magic phasing, forcefields, whatever. These magic types always pull out some BS, ya know? :P

#11 Posted by Juiceboks (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off anyone of the speedsters could solo with little difficulty. Maybe not regular Sonic but Super Sonic sure as hell would.

#12 Edited by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Doom will get hurt that bad by the speed demons punches his shrugged off punches from hulk before so after enduring some of the Speed Demons punches he can create a force or something.

#13 Edited by drkcloud (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: yea but some of the speed demons in particular with ZOOM has shown to punch "harder" than even superman. (mainly due to his relative time control but nonetheless) besides Doom's armor is only made of titanium not to mention he can't attack with his forcefield up. he'll get smashed truthfully. (not sure how doom could've shrugged off hulk's attack)

Speed demons also have the imba IMP so it becomes a silly fight at some point

#14 Posted by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

@drkcloud: Dooms armor is not made of titaium lol. It is made of admantanium a indestructible kind of metal found only in the marvel universe he crushed a huge chunk of diamond to sprinkle his armor and his armor is reinforced with magic.

#15 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedsters.

#16 Posted by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I never thought I'd see the day Speed Demons actually win. Fine I will change things up to make it a bit more fair. Morals on and current Strangge to classic.

#17 Edited by drkcloud (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: just going by what the marvel wiki mate its usually made of titanium. But in any case i'm not sure how strong magic is against brute strength. As far as Adamantium goes hulk has shown to tear adamantium in half with his grip strength and at the very least dent it heavily with punches.

The diamond is sort of a non-factor here.

in any case the flash can just do an IMP while zoom can hit with a time dialated punch which skews every physical law or resistance. not to mention with morals off the flash can just vibrate through people and take out everyone's organs or brains.

ultimately i have no idea how magic affects physical resistance or vibrating through objects but given that the only real resistance here is Doom's magic armor Team speedster'll probably win.

#18 Edited by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

@drkcloud:

Why do you think Juggernauts armor is so strong and hulk can't break it it is because its reinforced by magic

#19 Posted by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Edited by drkcloud (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: true but its not the same magic, not to mention Juggernauts is probably protected by the spell of invulnerability, i'm not sure if Doom is enough of a mystic to reproduce that specially with no prep.

you can't exactly compare the gem of cyttorak with Doom in terms of energy scales either. the first being an immensely powerful being.

#21 Posted by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#22 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (4787 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sorcerers. Flash would speed steal the Sorcerer team. The speed demon team thinks they've won then Doom does the OVOID mind transfer on Hunter and becomes Zoom Doom. He then solos both teams, steals Doctor Strange's artifacts, uses magic to restore his kinetic energy (to his own body) then stabs himself (as Zoom) fatally and returns his mind back to Dooms body with Armor. Gets up and walks off like a G.

Victor Von Doom wins.

#23 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (6122 posts) - - Show Bio

Team scorcery wins

#24 Posted by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sorcerers. Flash would speed steal the Sorcerer team. The speed demon team thinks they've won then Doom does the OVOID mind transfer on Hunter and becomes Zoom Doom. He then solos both teams, steals Doctor Strange's artifacts, uses magic to restore his kinetic energy (to his own body) then stabs himself (as Zoom) fatally and returns his mind back to Dooms body with Armor. Gets up and walks off like a G.

Victor Von Doom wins.

You mean solos

#25 Posted by GhostRider2 (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Speed.

#26 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2548 posts) - - Show Bio

he doesnt specify if its pre 52. either way team speed easy. cant use magic if u you're already dead before your brain can process that the bell has rung and its time to fight

#27 Posted by XxGin (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange would stomp surfer he has taken down more powerful entities before and Doom, Baron and Fate is not far behind him.

#28 Posted by HyperViper97 (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

If doom has a second or so to set up his shields he has a shot. The rest of his team gets one shotted. If he does the mind thing and solos the universe, yeah he wins. That said, I'm still betting on zoom killing everyone here in no time