#1 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep, on a random planet. Morals off, to the death. Who takes it?

Team Sonic:

Super Sonic

Enerjak Knuckles

Super Shadow

Super Silver

Team DC:

Darkseid

Thanos

Silver Surfer

Beta Ray Bill

#2 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2856 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps

#3 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Team 2 stomps

Unfortunately no.

Since OP never listed a time limit on Super form, Sonic team are omnipotent and invincible.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh.

#5 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman said:

@Ferdelance said:

Team 2 stomps

Unfortunately no.

Since OP never listed a time limit on Super form, Sonic team are omnipotent and invincible.

um no since as i recall from Sonic Adventures 2 during the final battle Super Sonic and Super Shadow were still harmed by the lazer beams. At best I think that that Sonic Team would be around Superman levels each. Which I would give this to Cosmic since each of them are used to dealing with beings as strong or stronger then superman level characters

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Team 2 stomps

Unfortunately no.

Really?

#7 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Ferdelance said:

Team 2 stomps

Unfortunately no.

Really?

eeyup

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Ferdelance said:

Team 2 stomps

Unfortunately no.

Really?

eeyup

Interesting, than how does team 2 put them down than?

#9 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Team Two has no way of hurting Team One due to their invincibility, and Team One doesn't have the necessary firepower to harm Team Two.

#10 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

That's only assuming if Team One's invulnerability entails invulnerability to Darkseid's omega effect as well.

#11 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Stalemate. Team Two has no way of hurting Team One due to their invincibility, and Team One doesn't have the necessary firepower to harm Team Two.

Sonic warped the reality barrier and bended time and space from his raw energy at incalculable speeds.

Sonic stomps pretty hard.

#12 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Team 2 stomps

No....

Super Sonic beat Solaris and Solaris is a reality warper and destroyed a Galaxy.

That said.

Team Sonic Stomps.

#13 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: That type of narration is used alot in comics to bascially make a fight more dramatic or more epic then that it needs to be Especially in the higher tier of power houses.

@protectyournose: Its not going to be stomp for either team but i give the edge to Team 1 since each of them have more versatile powers except for Beta since i dont know much about but the others can control and manipulate energy or matter also each of them are use to fighitng people around their level or higher.

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic, and Mortal Kombat should be banned.....

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

amen.

#16 Posted by stormphoenix (911 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sonic Wins. point blank simple Seriously thats WAY! too much power and energy.

#17 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW..team 1 stomps pretty hard, they each have the capabilities that Thanos infinity gauntlet has but in their genes while in that form! they stomp in this battle pretty hard

#18 Posted by stormphoenix (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

WOW..team 1 stomps pretty hard, they each have the capabilities that Thanos infinity gauntlet has but in their genes while in that form! they stomp in this battle pretty hard

Yes your right. I wanted to add to that wouldn't Thanos himself be a problem with that gauntlet I mean he can also warp people back into time though I highly doubt that would try and stop these Four Powerful animals.

#19 Edited by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: Which Darkseid current, Pre New 52, Post Crisis, Pre Crisis or Soulfire? Does Thanos have IG?

#20 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@jsav777: Which Darkseid current, Pre New 52, Post Crisis, Pre Crisis or Soulfire? Does Thanos have IG?

I actually don't know that much about Darkseid, I just know some of his powers, so which ever one is strongest. And yes Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet@YoungJustice said:

I know Mortal Kombat has been beat to death, but Sonic hasn't been done in a while has he?

#21 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: Thanos has the gaunlet he solos the Sonic team.

#22 Posted by YoungJustice (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

I actually don't know that much about Darkseid, I just know some of his powers, so which ever one is strongest. And yes Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet@YoungJustice said:

I know Mortal Kombat has been beat to death, but Sonic hasn't been done in a while has he?

No, but whenever it is done its either spite, a mismatch, or causes flame wars.

#23 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11539 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Sonic, should be banned.....

I don't think so. Sonic is debated badly because people confuse game feats and comic feats. Then there's that select few of Sonic fanboys who give Sonic a bad name. But you also have cool ones like MrDirector786.

#24 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Ugh.

If I get why your saying Ugh. I completely agree. If not I'll still say this I think Sonic characters are OP and are becoming like PPG battles where it seems like the other person has no way of winning. Team 2 murder stomps the hedgehog and his little friends.

#25 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@jsav777 said:

No to me or someone else?. Because Thanos with the gaunlet beat a team of Marvel cosmics which included Galactus and Eternity. I doubt the Sonic team has anything that can rival crushing a team of beings on an incredibly cosmic scale.

#26 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@jsav777 said:

O gotcha. I didn't mean to start something. It's just both have reality warping, cosmic kind of powers so i thought it would be kind of cool

#27 Posted by joewell (6270 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Wait what?

Whast has MK done?

#28 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Thanos just own team Sonic with telepathy?

#29 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Team Sonic.

SuperSonic beat reality warper in Sonic 6.

#30 Posted by xlab3000 (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

team sonic wins

#31 Posted by Hyperlight (5518 posts) - - Show Bio

idk.

#32 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonics team murder stomps.

#33 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose: No, look i keep hearing that Sonic beat some reality Warper but peope seriously actually look up Thanos, Darkseid, SS, or beta. They have done alot of impressive things and have fought off people bigger then Sonic

#34 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't this a violation of some sort of anime vs. comic book rule? I hope to god it is. Sonic is ridiculous nowadays. It was intended to be just a fun story about a hedgehog who fights a mad scientist. Now we've got Super Saiyan Hedgehog and his magical flying monkeys over here claiming to be the equivalent of the Christian God; capable of anything and unstoppable.

Thanos grabs the Infinity Gauntlet and stomps. D:<

#35 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: so true

#36 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warlock12 said:

@protectyournose: No, look i keep hearing that Sonic beat some reality Warper but peope seriously actually look up Thanos, Darkseid, SS, or beta. They have done alot of impressive things and have fought off people bigger then Sonic

SuperSonic took out Solaris who is far above Thanos and Darkseids level, he controlls reality and magic.... true story and Super Sonic beat him in Sonic 6 true story.

Sonic Team Stomps.

#37 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose: Okay to be fair im going to say Thanos Does not have access to IG, Heart, or Cosmic Cube or otherwise Thanos would solo. Lets see Thanos has beaten or harmed some of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe like SS, Odin, Galactus, and several others all of whom have abilites that border on reality warping. Also Thanos Darkseid Silver Surfer can control energy and matter. Thanos and Darkseid also has Telepathy so they could just mind rape Sonic. Darkseids Omega Beam can instantly disintergrate lesser beings or cause severe damage and also bring back anything destroyed by it. Beta is very similar to Thor and has gone toe to toe with some of the most stongest beings like Hulk and Thor. Also Thanos and Darkseid are master stragesits and manipulators so they could just figure out a way to steal Team SOnics powers. SS is also probaly as fast or faster then team sonic

#38 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thanos has either the Infinity Gauntlet or HOTU or if Darkseid has both the Soulfire and Anti-Life Equation then Team Cosmic wins.

If not then I will go with Team Sonic.

#39 Posted by X_insignia1 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sonic.

#40 Posted by The_Imperator (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Does team sonic have protection against attacks that remove their souls from their body? Or attacks that drain/channel their power? Because Darkseid can and has done both.

#41 Posted by tparks (4385 posts) - - Show Bio

This is too impossible to call. Super Sonic's powers vary with every interpretation by a huge margin. Sometimes he's completely invincible to all damage. Next time he dies if a platform squishes him between another platform. Next game he runs at a billion jiliion gazillion times the speed of light. Sometimes he is only slightly faster then blue sonic. The next game he can fly, but asteroids hurt him if he runs into them. Most powerful version of Super Sonic can solo. Weakest versions will die in 1 second.