#1 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sith: Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, General Grievous and Anakin Skywalker (Pre-Vader)

Team Jedi: Obi Wan, Kit Fisto, Ahsoka Tano and Mace Windu

Team Merc: Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, Boba Fett and Pre Vizsla

Characters based on their feats from Star Wars TCW

In Character

Standard gear for the Mercs with each Jedi and Sith possessing their standard lightsaber/s unless specified in the roster

No force allowed

Location: Colosseum on Geonosis with each team starting 50 metres apart

Now i will leave you to debate with this:

#2 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

?????????????????

#3 Edited by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Lemme think...

Maul and Opress would destroy the bounty hunters no sweat, but savage would probably get taken down by Viszla or Sing. Then Maul would die, courtesy of Ashoka and Fisto while Windu and Obiwan dealt with Grievous and Anakin. Windu vs. Anakin, and Kenobi vs. Grievous. Jedi win, and Ashoka dies at Maul's hands.

for fun, order of deaths:

1. Boba (if during TCW, he's 12) 2. Bane 3. Viszla 4. Savage Opress

5. Aurra Sing 6. Ashoka 7. Maul 8. Grievous 9. Anakin

Kenobi, Fisto, Windu= live

#4 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Sith team, I think.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny that only two people in team Sith are... well Sith. And that version of Anakin wasn't a Sith, so only one guy there actually is.

#6 Posted by ShootingNova (13021 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I find it funny that only two people in team Sith are... well Sith. And that version of Anakin wasn't a Sith, so only one guy there actually is.

Yeah. Anakin is kinda maybe possibly arguably one, but still.....

Online
#7 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan said:

I find it funny that only two people in team Sith are... well Sith. And that version of Anakin wasn't a Sith, so only one guy there actually is.

Yeah. Anakin is kinda maybe possibly arguably one, but still.....

Kinda, but I don't see Anakin as a Sith. It's Vader who is the Sith. If one wants to use pre-suit Vader, fine. But simply "Anakin" implies that it's... you know... Jedi Anakin.

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (13021 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Well, I doubt a Jedi would be in a team of Sith.... (ahem, team of Dark Jedi, since currently Maul is no longer a Sith).

Online
#9 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan: Well, I doubt a Jedi would be in a team of Sith.... (ahem, team of Dark Jedi, since currently Maul is no longer a Sith).

Dark Jedi. Yes, let's just call them Dark Jedi.

#10 Posted by ShootingNova (13021 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Okey-dokey.

Online
#11 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: you should give team mercs more mercs cause they are really out of their league without the force. Also bane and vizsla (sort of) are way better with prep so maybe you could give team merc some prep. I realize this is an old topic but it has some potential so i thought i would bump it with this reply.

P. S. Sadly the clone wars series is ending this year. :(