Team Sasuke vs Team Bat and Arrow

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Team Sasuke vs Team Bat and Arrow (26 votes)

Team Sasuke 81%
Team Bat and Arrow 19%
Stagnation 0%

Sasuke (Pre-Shippuden), Tayuya, Kidomaru, Jirobo, Sakon and Ukon

vs

Batman One Million, Batman (Bruce Wayne), Batwoman (Cassandra), Green Arrow and Black Canary

• Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place in a forest
  • Fight takes place here:

Rules

• Everyone have standard equipment
  • No prep
  • Team Bat and Arrow have full knowledge about skills of the Sasuke and Sound Four
  • Sasuke and Sound Four have full knowledge about skills of Team Bat and Arrow
  • Moral off
 • 
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 juiceboks  Moderator

CS2 Sasuke blitzes and oneshots. Cmon now..

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Soul Steal.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator
Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canary Cry FTW :p

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with all the sasuke threads lately ?

Anyway :

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokakyu no Jutsu for everyone!!

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious. What does Batman One-Million bring to the table we wouldn't get with, Terry?

With that said, Sasuke and his crew take this. Most Naruto characters are ahead of most street-level characters.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team bats and arrow die horible deaths.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the DC guys could probably get taken down by the Naruto guys, what with dat anime-speed and their various powers, but Batman One Million should win it for his team via soul stealing and future martial arts and all that. It'd be a cool fight, though. A lot of skilful combatants here.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is way too fast and black canary's scream isn't going to affect the sound ninja. Also every Ninja here easily matches all the archery and shuriken throwing skills of the other team. Sasuke's team stomps.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@roronuffy said:

Sasuke is way too fast and black canary's scream isn't going to affect the sound ninja. Also every Ninja here easily matches all the archery and shuriken throwing skills of the other team. Sasuke's team stomps.

Yea this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I'd love to see your argument as to why Sakon, Tayuya, and Jirobo are on Green Arrow's level of marksmanship.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Well not with arrows because they don't use bows but the are all fast enough and accurate enough to know arrows out of the sky with kunai. Even Naruto, who was one of the worst with kunai, was shown to able to deflect shuriken in mid flight before shippuden

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Well not with arrows because they don't use bows but the are all fast enough and accurate enough to know arrows out of the sky with kunai. Even Naruto, who was one of the worst with kunai, was shown to able to deflect shuriken in mid flight before shippuden

Kunai and shuriken speeds are unquantifiable and depend entirely on the ninja throwing them. Knocking projectiles out of the air in mid-flight isn't necessarily a skill feat..in fact it's almost always a speed/reaction-time feat. None of this has much to do with being a skilled marksman though, especially not on Ollie or Bruce's level.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Sasuke.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By roronuffy

@juiceboks: I'd say knocking multiple tiny projectiles out of the air is a huge skill feat. I'm not at home so these are the only scans I can find, and I know its when Sasuke is two years older, but still this is still a far more impressive feat of accuracy and skill than anything Batman or GA have done.

No Caption Provided

And here is one more of Itachi at the same age as Sasuke would be in this fight throwing 8 Kunai at different targets all at once with perfect accuracy, and even hitting his blind spot.

No Caption Provided

Now I never said they were better than GA or Batman but they can certainly match them and there is no way an arrow or batarang is ever hitting its target. Its either missing completely or a ninja is knocking it out of the air. And again the point is that team sasuke is dominating them with sheer speed.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@roronuffy Knocking multiple projectiles out of the air like that is fine, but again when you have the level of speed and reaction time Sasuke has it becomes less of a skill feat. And again, the shurikens are unquantifiable in the first place. Over and above all of this, that feat has nothing to do with this version of Sasuke.

That's a nice skill feat for Itachi..but he's not in this match. There's no point in these feats if they aren't of the Sound 4 or part 1 Sasuke.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul Steal.

Batman 1 million never did this in combat IIRC. He used his telepathic blast (which is a beam and therefore dodgeable) to one shot batman and then steal his soul.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A plethora of omnipotent batmen? biggest multiverse stomp in existence

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By roronuffy

@juiceboks: I know but these are the only scans I could get from quickly googling since I'm not at home. The Itachi post should be equivalent to Sasuke since they're of about the same skill level and that would have been the same age as Sasuke in this battle.

Again in not saying any ninja is better than the DC guys but they are comparable and certainly skilled enough (or fast enough if you want to say it's less skill than speed) to avoid all arrows and batarangs. Every ninja in Naruto, to be allowed to attempt the Chuunin exams, has to be adept at throwing multiple kunai with high accuracy and precision. This along with their speed is enough to beat GA or any Batman bar BAtman 1mil.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@roronuffy: Itachi and Sasuke aren't at the same skill level just because they're at a similar age. Not only can you not prove that, but the fact that Itachi became a Chunin when he was 10 and the captain of the Anbu Blacks Ops at the age Sasuke was still a Genin just shows how much more skilled he is. They're completely different people, and their feats certainly aren't interchangeable.

I never said that the DC team were gonna tag them with anything, my qualms were with your statement that they were all just as skilled as all the DC members. Which just isn't true at all.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By roronuffy

@nyas: Becasue I believed that the ninjas in Naruto have shown me enough to make me think they are near as skilled throwing kunai as GA and Batman are at archery and throwing Batarangs respectively. @juiceboks decided that my statement could not stand uncontested and it just went from there... Still more interesting than this fight would be.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm....Genjutsu should suffice

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Anyway :

@juiceboks said:

Idk because its not like he didn't just solo the 9 tailed beast with no effort whatsoever....

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@nyas said:

Anyway :

@juiceboks said:

Idk because its not like he didn't just solo the 9 tailed beast with no effort whatsoever....

I don't see how that has anything to do with pre-skip sasuke...

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: i think its the character in general....actually the whole Narutoverse since they now have feats that put them above a solid amount of CBCs

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@nyas: i think its the character in general....actually the whole Narutoverse since they now have feats that put them above a solid amount of CBCs

Yeah, I guess.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke's team stomps hard. I think some of them could probably solo.....

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke could potentially solo or at least give them all a hard time adding in the others makes it a stomp.

@jedixman

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I did not realize that Team 1 is too much for Team 2.

They can close.