Team Robin runs the Gauntlet (Get your read on!)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Team Robin

The few. The proud. The Robins.
The few. The proud. The Robins.
  • Nightwing (all gear displayed in the New 52)
  • Red Hood (custom knife, twin pistols, taser, grappling line)
  • Red Robin (bo-staff, batarangs, grappling line, smoke pellets)
  • Damian (batarangs, grappling line, katana)

Scenario

Batman has been killed. The man responsible has fled to his luxury suite at the top of a high-rise apartment complex. To assure his safety, he's spent all of his resources on protection. He knows those close to Batman will seek revenge, so his forces are on alert.

*inspired by The Raid: Redemption*

Rules

• Team Robin is in character, but keep in mind Batman has recently been killed. They will naturally be more aggressive than usual and Todd and Damian might not worry about taking lives. This element is up for debate and should absolutely be a key part of the discussion/debate.
  • Enemy forces are on alert and have standard gear. They're in character and being paid a substantial amount to defend their boss.
  • Team Robin knows they're going into multiple difficult battles.
  • Standard elimination rules apply for enemies.
  • Standard knowledge applies for all.
  • Robin's are eliminated by death or if injures render them unable to fight (critical injuries, for example). If a Robin is knocked out but his team completes the round, he'll become conscious when his allies win.
  • Robins have 7 hours rest between rounds. During this rest their standard gear is replenished (assuming it's required) and they have extremely basic first aid supplies. This can overcome most low end wound, but more severe wounds will (broken bones, critical stabs/shot wounds) take a toll. Naturally, they also have food, water and beds if required (when a floor is cleared all rooms are open to them for rest).

The Gauntlet

1. Outside the main entrance the group will bump into Catman & Cheshire. Catman grips his hunting knives and Cheshire equips her blades. Begin 15 feet apart.
  2. The Robins make it to the second floor. It's a long hallway (basic cover provided by desks & chairs) and there are multiple apartments with the doors open. Lady Bullseye and Scandal Savage are waiting at the end of the 50 foot hallway.
  3. Regrouped and ready for more, The Robins rush up to the fifth floor. A door abruptly slams shut and the team rushes through, prepared for action. They're in a rundown studio apartment and standing 20 feet in front of Crossbones and KGBeast.
  4. The Robins hustle up to the 10th floor. Again, they're faced with a long hallway (identical to round 2) and at the opposite end are Bane (off venom) & Elektra.
  5. Tired but still determined, the team sprints to the 12th floor. They bump into Deadpool. Once Wade has fallen, they're met by a kind resident. The individual takes them into his apartment and the team gets an additional 7 hours of rest (total of 14 hours before the next round).
  6. As the team approaches the main door on the final floor, an arrow flies by and pins to a wall mere millimeters from a Robin's head. The team looks forward and sees Taskmaster standing in front of the door. He's 25 feet in front of them and taunts them, saying "show me what you've got."
  7. With just ten minute of rest, the team runs past Taskmaster's defeated body and kicks down the door. The time has finally come to bring down the man that killed Batman. Standing behind his desk 10 feet in front of them is Kingpin. To his side is Bullseye. Can they deliver justice or will they just fall after coming so far?

How do you see each round going down? How far do they make it or can they clear it? Elaborate!

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They clear it... For such an epic battle with great setup the combatants or villains should have been greater. Like a Owlman, Deathstroke, Deadpool, Ironfist, Daredevil and Wolves... Anyone but Kingpin as the final boss... I'm underwhelmed. Not meaning to be rude.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Supermanwithatan01: It's Kingpin and Bullseye. The point isn't to make it impossible, it's to make it debatable. And no, fights with Deadpool would just come down to "LULZ THEY CAN'T KO HIM." So, I see no point in including that because it'll really take away from what will (hopefully) be a decent discussion. I considered including Deathstroke, but frankly, I think he'd provide too much of a challenge, especially for when the team isn't at 100%.

Also, these are mercenaries and assassins for-hire... Wolverine, Iron Fist and Daredevil don't fit that description. It's a story/scenario, so that's why I find the final round to be appropriate.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand, my apologies.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Supermanwithatan01: No need to apologize, man. It's all good.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

A question. Do they continue if they die.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@YoungJustice said:

A question. Do they continue if they die.

If someone dies, they do not continue. However, their teammates will.

For example, let's say Catman gets lucky and kills Tim Drake in round 1 - but then the 3 remaining Robins defeat Catman and Cheshire. Jason Todd, Damian and Nightwing will continue. Tim Drake won't because he's... well, he's dead. But now the team is dealing with the loss of Tim Drake and Batman. That should play a role on their mental state and level of aggressiveness IMHO.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

There's no way in hell they all clear. I don't think Damian would survive passed the 3rd round. And even if he did i'm sure Elektra would put him into the ground. I honestly don't see Drake surviving the cut either. He goes further than Damian, but still. I think maybe Taskmaster will end Drake before the final Robins defeat or KO him.

Todd and Grayson make it to the final round. Grayson fends off Bullseye while Jason fights and then kills Kingpin. Bullseye gains the upper hand against Nightwing and goes after a surprised Red Hood. He fatally wounds Red Hood, but Grayson steps in to save Todd. Todd fires his final bullet into Bullseye, ending this nightmare once and for all. After some final words, Todd bleeds out and dies. and finally Grayson lives on to become the goddamn Batman once again.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

Damn, I would love to give this a shot but I lack any proper knowledge on either combatant on Round 2 to give a satisfactory description.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Oh man this is good!!l I'm only on an iPad so I can't do a detailed explanation. Remind me tomorrow to get on this k4tz!

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VenomousDragon

All in character eh? then I gotta call into question Jason's motive and resolve, He hates Bruce, why would he be so worried about avenging him?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By YoungJustice

@k4tzm4n: Ok.

1) Chesire should be able to give Nightwing a good fight but he will eventually defeat her with Damian's help. Catman gets outclassed by RR and Red Hood.

2) Im just going to call you know who O. So O should be able to take out Nightwing since he would be quite weakened from Chesire. Although, Red Hood along with Damian can kill O. RR can take out Lady Bullseye with the help of Red Hood.

3) Crossbones can take out Damian. There is just too much experience and skill over him. I do think that Red Robin could take Crossbones out though. They are both equally skilled and with the death of Nightwing, Damian, and Batman Red robin would be more deadly. KGBeast gets taken out by the combined forces of RR and Red Hood.

4) i think that this is where they stop. Red Hood would be a victim of his own recklessness and stabbed by a quick jab to the stomach. Red Robin would also be defeated here. Only because of speed and reflexes.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

I say Dick and Jason stop at Taskmaster......or maybeDick even makes it to Bullseye/Kingpin The first couple of rounds shouldn't be too much difficulty but Crossbones (with KGBeast) is a serious threat. I don't see the Robins coming out of that one too easily. With the next round being Bane and Elektra, two are going to fall. The obvious money would be on Tim and Damien. Saiko shouldn't pose much of a threat, seeing as how Dick is able to take care of him solo. With the extra recovery time awarded after Saiko, Dick and Jason should pose a threat to Taskmaster. I'm not sure if they would be able to beat him, but it wouldn't matter since only one of them (Dick most likely) would make it to the final round and lose. 

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YoungJustice

I just noticed that I skipped a round. I'll edit later.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@k4tzm4n: love the pic, that was an epic scene, Batman flying to the bomb, the Robins looking up, striking an awesome pose...

1. Nightwing can maybe handle Catman or Cheshire on his own, if he can't Jason can provide backup. Damian and Tim can probably take Cheshire.

2. I don't think Onamotapeia will be a huge problem for the team, Damian could maybe take him out, heck in the first issue of Batman and Robin Damian was dodging machine gun fire (probably from unskilled marksmen, but still). Lady Bullseye can be taken out by Nightwing as well, with Jason again providing backup.

3. Now it gets trickier. Crossbones has held his own against guys like Cap and Daredevil, so I'm thinking it'll take Nightwing and Tim going all out. I'm thinking this is where Tim dies. Have no idea who KGBeast is, after reading his wiki page here on the Vine (which had pretty bad format lols) I think Damian with a little help can handle him.

4. Bane off Venom? I'm assuming these are pre52 versions, other than that I haven't seen any new52 Bane feats without venom. Anyways I think either they stop here, or somebody gets seriously hurt. Bane has easily beaten Nightwing before, idk if he was on venom or not. Regardless, I think Nightwing will have a lot of trouble taking down Bane. Jason cannot take Elektra on his own, Damian helping him will maybe slightly tip the scales in his favor though.

5. They can take out Saiko as a whole without too much difficulty. With the rest they can stitch up any wounds and nourish themselves.

6. Taskmaster will probably defeat them all without too much trouble. Dick and Damian will be weakened pretty bad, and Jason is prob the worst fighter among them so he will go down quick. Tasky knows Cap and IF's moves, along with a few others, that will defeat the Robins.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By buttersdaman000
@YoungJustice
Catman already whooped Tim lol and Nightwing can beat Cheshire without any help. Although I only have a glancing knowledge of the two character in round 2, I think the 4 Robins together can take them down without any serious injuries or deaths. Crossbones could easily defeat Damien 1v1 but I don't think it would come down to that. And Red Robin would get mutilated by Crossbones.  
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

@ChaosBlazer: Here are some scans of KG beast if you want.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 2

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jashro44: thanks man. I think my original opinion still stands, Damian can take him or hold him off until more help arrives

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By dane

I think they can clear it. Bane and Elektra will be the toughest fight imo. Bullseye will probably kill a Robin but it's highly debatable as to whether he could tag Grayson.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911

@Dane: hey this is random but when are u doing the next misson on that thingy?

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dane
@joewell: As soon as I get a chance bro, been a bit busy with work.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Dane: Which Robins do you believe will survive?

@NlGHTCRAWLER: @YoungJustice: @buttersdaman000: @ChaosBlazer: Thanks for expanding your thoughts instead of just blandly stating if you think they clear it or lose.

@jashro44: You should be trolly and post his fights with Nightwing and Bane :P

@Deranged Midget said:

Damn, I would love to give this a shot but I lack any proper knowledge on either combatant on Round 2 to give a satisfactory description.

Lady Bullseye has only faced DD and Black Panther (as far as I know)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Joewell911

@Dane said:

@joewell: As soon as I get a chance bro, been a bit busy with work.

ok, i cant wait

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n: I think J-Todd and either Grayson or Drake. Damian Wayne overestimates his skills a bit too often to walk away from a fight with most of these people. I think the more cautious fighters will do the best at surviving but Grayson and Todd will be the most instrumental in winning for obvious reasons.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Bane and Elektra. Ouch. They're the biggest challenge by a fair margin I believe.

I think they may stop there.

I'll say they get past Elektra and Bane only if the kids gloves come off from the get go and teamwork is in full effect. Nightwing would dance with Elektra (he will need help to put her down though) whilst the three try and take care of Bane. To be successful, RR would have to be ready to shoot a distracted Bane in the head. And I have to figure he'd do it. Heck, I'm a pacifist, but if someone killed my mentor and father figure, I sure as hell would not be carrying around my pistols for show.

Taskmaster likewise goes down to intelligent teamwork coupled with brutal, no holds barred, aggressive attacks.

In short, they clear only assuming lethal force is in effect IMHO.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Esquire

• Outside the main entrance the group will bump into Catman & Cheshire. Catman grips his hunting knives and Cheshire equips her blades. Begin 15 feet apart.

I see a fully equipped Nightwing as a match for either one of these, throw in Damian and they shouldn't take any damage, even against Catman. Jason and Tim are both extremely proficient hand-to-hand combatants, and together they should take the Chesire without much trouble.

• The Robins make it to the second floor. It's a long hallway (basic cover provided by desks & chairs) and there are multiple apartments with the doors open. Lady Bullseye and Onomatopoeia are waiting at the end of the 50 foot hallway.

Nightwing is one of the best dodgers in comics, and the others are all very high tier. With Jason shooting and the other three throwing things, I don't think they'll have trouble closing the distance. Onomatopoeia has never shown to be all that great a h2h fighter, certainly not enough to give Tim and Jason trouble. He'll take a little while to put down, since he's very durable, but they can certainly outfight him. Lady Bullseye is a much more credible close-range threat, since she's beaten Daredevil, but her preternatural calm won't help her against people who can, you know, see. With Dick and Damian's well-honed teamwork and gear, they can put her down.

• Regrouped and ready for more, The Robins rush up to the fifth floor. A door abruptly slams shut and the team rushes through, prepared for action. They're in a rundown studio apartment and standing 20 feet in front of Crossbones and KGBeast.

Someone could die here. Crossbones is an absolute beast. I think Damian could legitimately get tagged, maybe even Tim or Jason. I see Nightwing and Damian going for Crossbones while Tim and Jason run at KGBeast, Jason firing his pistols. Both enemies return fire, everyone dodges, Damian gets tagged non-lethally and Dick engages in h2h. Jason and Tim should be able to take KGBeast, but Dick will have trouble with Crossbones. However, while they're engaged in hand-to-hand, Damian will get back up and decapitate an unsuspecting Crossbones. I think they clear, but Damian's injured and everybody else is roughed up pretty well.

• The Robins hustle up to the 10th floor. Again, they're faced with a long hallway (identical to round 2) and at the opposite end are Bane (off venom) & Elektra.

Damian will be patched up pretty well, but still not full strength. They'll be maybe a step slower after three rounds, and this is where they'll need their edge. Bane vs Nightwing would be close. Bane would probably take it since Dick's already been fighting for a while, but there are also gadgets to take into account. Electrified brass knuckles and eskrima sticks will help even the playing field. I don't think they'd let an injured Damian go against Bane, who they know is lethal, so Tim would team with Dick. With both of them, and all their gadgets and weaponry, they should take it, although not without a beating. Jason and Damian will fight Elektra, but this is going to be trouble. Jason won't be able to shoot her, and when they close quarters it'll get rough. Elektra is better than Jason, and Damian, although skilled, isn't nearly on her level and is already injured. I see Jason barely holding out until the other two take Bane, Elektra getting swarmed, Damian getting hurt even more, and everybody taking a pretty good beating before they clear this one.

• Tired but still determined, the team sprints to the 12th floor. They bump into Saiko (no rockets). Once Saiko has fallen, they're met by a kind resident. The individual takes them into his apartment and the team gets an additional 7 hours of rest (total of 14 hours before the next round).

I've not read Saiko's appearances, but can he really take them all at once? In his bio it says he has trouble with just Grayson, which is why he fires a rocket, so Grayson, Tim, and Jason should be able to take him together, even if Damian keeps his distance and just throws the occasional batarang.

• As the team approaches the main door on the final floor, an arrow flies by and pins to a wall mere millimeters from a Robin's head. The team looks forward and sees Taskmaster standing in front of the door. He's 25 feet in front of them and taunts them, saying "show me what you've got."

The extra rest will really help here, with all but Damian mostly back to peak. Damian will still be injured, but he'll be a lot more mobile. Team will start with ranged weapons, with Grayson using his ricochet skills to bounce batarangs off the walls to take him by surprise. With four attackers, Tasky will have little time to retaliate, but he'll also be pretty much impossible to tag. I see him closing the distance uninjured, and it going h2h. Damian will stay back and throw batarangs while the other 3 engage. With Drake's staff, Grayson's eskrima and electrified knuckles, and Jason's knife and taser, they can all do damage. The indoors are limits Nightwing a little, since he relies so much on his agility, but with all three of them packing weaponry and Damian for support, they should be able to take him. However, they'll all get roughed up pretty well.

• With just ten minute of rest, the team runs past Taskmaster's defeated body and kicks down the door. The time has finally come to bring down the man that killed Batman. Standing behind his desk 10 feet in front of them is Kingpin. To his side isBullseye. Can they deliver justice or will they just fall after coming so far?

When they open the door, they'll start with ranged attacks. As far as I know, Jason can just shoot Kingpin, and although he's durable enough (and wears kevlar) to tank some of the shots, I don't see an angry Todd shrinking from a headshot. Bullseye will dodge, but Kingpin will go down. Bullseye is exceptionally accurate, but if DD can dodge so can Nightwing. Bullseye will tag Damian and either Todd or Drake, but Grayson will get close enough to force him to fight h2h. Whichever Robin is uninjured will join the attack, and I don't think Bullseye is good enough to take two of them at one, especially if the other two aren't incapacitated by his tags.

In conclusion: They clear, but all are beat up, either Jason or Tim is severely injured, and Damian is quite possibly dead, and if not is in critical condition.

Great Thread!

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By greenteaforme

I think these villains are too easy. Isn't round six a four (assuming all survive) vs. one?

I think the rounds need to be thought out a little better.

At it stands, it's a clear without too much effort.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

They clear it... For such an epic battle with great setup the combatants or villains should have been greater. Like a Owlman, Deathstroke, Deadpool, Ironfist, Daredevil and Wolves... Anyone but Kingpin as the final boss... I'm underwhelmed. Not meaning to be rude.

What has Owlman done anyway?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By entropy_aegis

@greenteaforme said:

I think these villains are too easy. Isn't round six a four (assuming all survive) vs. one?

So you think guys like Bullseye,Crossbones,Bane,Elektra etc are easy for the Robins? despite Catman having already wrecked Drake and Bane owning both Drake and Nightwing individually in the past.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I feel like if I took Onomatopoeia's mask off, I'd be staring at Bill Cosby....

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By greenteaforme

@entropy_aegis said:

@greenteaforme said:

So you think guys like Bullseye,Crossbones,Bane,Elektra etc are easy for the Robins? despite Catman having already wrecked Drake and Bane owning both Drake and Nightwing individually in the past.

The way it's set up is far too easy. It's 4v1/2 every round. Even if they'd lose 1v1 to some of these people, there's four of them.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jobiwankenobi

The first round is all too easy. Not too say it would be incredibly easy, but they'd clear it without too much trouble. Idk enough about anyone in round 2 to give even a guess.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

Esquire has some excellent points. Great detailed post.

I really only see Jason and Dick remaining in the end. And against Kingpin and Bullseye, I only see Dick remaining.

I think in Round Four Tim would be killed. I also think in Round four they would all be hurt in some way. In Round six, Damian would likely die. That would leave Jason and Dick to fight Kingpin and Bullseye. And against them I see Bullseye killing Jason, but being injured himself, and Dick taking down Kingpin, and then the injured Bullseye.

It would be a rough fight, and it really could go either way. Rounds 1, 4, 6, and 7 are tough.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Baldy

@k4tzm4n:

Nightwing solos, effortless curbstomp!

Am I doin' it right?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Baldy said:

@k4tzm4n:

Am I doin' it right?

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Baldy

@k4tzm4n said:

@Baldy said:

@k4tzm4n:

Am I doin' it right?

Oh good.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Baldy said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Baldy said:

@k4tzm4n:

Am I doin' it right?

Oh good.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nick_hero22

@god_spawn said:

I feel like if I took Onomatopoeia's mask off, I'd be staring at Bill Cosby....

lol

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Awesome.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@k4tzm4n: You mean these? :p

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44: Haha, nah, I was talking about KGBeast.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By JohnnyWalker

they make it up to taskmaster but they stop there. damian dies due to being wreckless and hot headed, most probably tsai to the throat a la elektra,

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Let's spice things up a bit...

• Replaced Ono with Scandal Savage in round 2.
  • Replaced Saiko with Deadpool in round 5.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jashro44

I really see them stopping at taskmaster to be honest. Bane and elektra are going to be tough I could really see Damian and Tim falling there. I think Jason, Tim, and Damian will have to take out elektra quick while night wing holds off bane. I know bane beat him easily before but I think can do better then that to be honest. He would still lose but I think he can put up a fight at least. After elektra is delt with by Jason, Tim, damin (she shouldn't take to long for the 3 of them) they go help night wing handle bane. Deadpool will be tough due to his healing factor but I say they eventually handle him maybe by incapacitation or something. I think taskmaster is to much because I feel like none of the robins have any impressive feats against top tier fighters the way taskmaster does (jobbing aside), and I could see Tim and Damian dying at the other rounds at the very least the robins will very tired when facing him.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44: That's more than fair. Honestly, I think Taskmaster serves as one hell of an obstacle at that point.