#1 Posted by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to hunting down all forms of sickening abominations against mankind, Team Resident Evil is the one to call. But, do even they have the combined might, to face the challenges ahead?

Featuring the likes of

Chris Redfield, Glock 17 Pistol (Infinite Ammo), Remington M870 Shotgun (21 shells), Colt Python (Loaded) 5 Frag Grenades

Jill Valentine, Beretta 92F/FS Pistol (Infinite Ammo), Grenade Launcher (6 shells of each type), MP5 Sub-Machinegun (300 shots)

Sheva Alomar, Beretta 92F/FS Pistol (Infinite Ammo) MP5 Sub-Machinegun (300 shots), Dragunov SDV Sniper Rifle (10 shots)

Leon Scott Kennedy, Blacktail Pistol (Infinite Ammo), Riot Shotgun (21 shots), RPG (Loaded)

Claire Redfield, Bowgun (Infinite Ammo), Grenade Launcher (6 shells of each type), Duel Ingram Sub-Machineguns (100%)

Ada Wong, Chicago Typewriter (Infinite Ammo)

HUNK, Matilda Automatic Handgun (Infinite Ammo), M4 Assault Rifle (100 shots 3 clips), 5 Flash Grenades

Jack Krauser, Custom TMP (Infinite Ammo), Infinite Grenades of all 3 types

Barry Burton, .44 Magnum Colt Anaconda (Infinite Ammo)

Does even this fearless squadron of zombie shooting, tyrant stomping maniacs, have what it takes to face...

THE GAUNTLET OF DOOM?!!

Monster Hunters

BATTLE 1: Familiar Forces

Tyrant Model T-002, Mr. X, T-078, and The Nemesis. Bare handed for the tyrants, can our heroes once again survive the horrors of Umbrella? Now, as most of us know, tyrants, instead of dying like good little monstrosities, tend to mutate. This fight is just to KO, if all enemies are incacipitated at the same time, it's over.

BATTLE 2: Modern Monsters

With the life of Bella on the line, this dynamic duo has been forced into mortal combat with our heroes. With no mind reading for Mr. Cullen, how will things fair for our two favorite modern monsters?

BATTLE 3: Carnivorous Killers

Frenzied, bloodlusted, and severely pissed off, Killer Croc and The Lizard have been set loose. Small firearms are the equivalent of a mild punch to these terrible terrors, how will the armed and dangerous Team Resident Evil fair?

BATTLE 4: Slasher Surprise

Armed with knives, machetes, and chainsaws, these iconic mass murderers are on the prowl for fresh blood.

BATTLE 5: Opposition from other world

The Xenomorphs and Predators have been at war since the begginings of their races. But, just for this one hunt, the dreaded aliens have put aside their differences and joined forces to bring about the end of the Raccoon City Survivors. Our heroes are alerted to the Alien's acid blood, and no weapons at all for the predator.

Each combatant, in addition to the equipment discussed above, as armed with an additional 1 can of F-Aid Spray, 2 green herbs, and a combat knife. Rebecca Chambers is on standby with a full healing chamber.

24 hours between each battle. Supplies will be replenished between each. No wounds healed besides what Rebecca can deal with.

All fights will take place in the missile command center as seen in Resident Evil 5 (where Chris and Sheva inject Wesker with the serum). Fighters all start on one side, while monsters start hidden around the area. So long as one fighter is alive at the end of it, round 1 is over.

The Crazy Train

BATTLE 1: Those Who Are Without Fear

At least one combatant must successfully resist The Scarecrows fear toxin.

BATTLE 2: Just One Bad Day...

In an attempt to drive our heroes insane, much like he did with Commissoner Gordon, The Joker will orchestrate "one bad day" for each of them. Anything goes here, is years of zombie killing enough desensitization to get them through this?

BATTLE 3: Why so serious?

Team Resident Evil will choose on of their members to partake in a scowl off. All four of the above will stare unrelentlessly, all at the same time, at the unlucky warrior chosen to go through this torture. If the chosen Team Resident Evil member can last an hour without looking down, they win.

At least one Team Resident Evil member must go through all this, and come out completely sane FTW.

So, how bout it? Can the greatest monster hunters of the 21st century survive this endless onslaught of pure terror? And if they can, how will they fair in the...

BONUS ROUND

All together, Team Resident Evil will face their greatest enemy.

ALBERT WESKER

Fight takes place in an amusement park. Wesker starts at the top of the highest ride, 200 feet in the air. Team RE starts on ground level, 50 feet away.

#2 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3024 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2.

#3 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at the bonus round, since Krauser would go turncoat and kill everyone else with Wesker. ;P

#4 Posted by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL why so serious? battle

I believe they stop at battle 5: opposition of the world, IMO, they are durable beasts and have instincts for killing, they should be very hard to take down even without predator's tech, he should put up a big fight.

But I could be wrong

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Stops at 2.

How? I figured that'd be easy peesy for these guys. Neither monster has displayed any superior durability, so a bullet to the head is all that's needed.

#6 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3024 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Stops at 2.

How? I figured that'd be easy peesy for these guys. Neither monster has displayed any superior durability, so a bullet to the head is all that's needed.

The Twilight Vampires are invulnerable and can't be hurt by bullets. Seeing the shapeshifters are more powerful then them, they should be able to take a bullet since they can take a hit from the vamps.

#7 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

All die except batman and maybe punisher.

#8 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: lets not forget as much as i love RE....Edward can read minds :/ and hes clearly faster than all of their human traits >_< Throwing the shapshifters in this makes this easy for them. IM SO SAD I SIDED WITH TWILIGHT >_<

#9 Posted by crackerjack82 (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_: look Chris Headbutted a Boulder, whilst in a Volcano, after crashing in the damn thing, after having his ass handed to him. I am sure he can wreck a chinese gargoyle like Edward Cullin. Hell i am Pretty sure Hunk could Solo.

#10 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker is by far faster and stronger than edward.

They clear this shit

#11 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol twilight... I got to there and stopped reading.

#12 Edited by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio

THE PICTURE SIZE! UGHHH! TO FREAKING Time consuming.

Wesker kills the team.

#13 Edited by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_ said:

@nickzambuto: lets not forget as much as i love RE....Edward can read minds :/ and hes clearly faster than all of their human traits >_< Throwing the shapshifters in this makes this easy for them. IM SO SAD I SIDED WITH TWILIGHT >_<

Something tells me someone didn't read the OP

I said in the OP, "no mind reading for Mr. Cullen".

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

The Twilight Vampires are invulnerable and can't be hurt by bullets. Seeing the shapeshifters are more powerful then them, they should be able to take a bullet since they can take a hit from the vamps.

When was that ever mentioned?

And even so, I can't see them tanking infinite magnum shots from Barry, or an RPG from Leon, or Krauser's arm, or a bunch of grenades, just over and over and over again. Barry's gun especially, it can one shot the tyrant.

@TheSwordsman said:

I don't think you understand the setup.

The listed Resident Evil characters must go through each battle above. The round with Batman and Punisher is a "scowl off", as discussed in the OP.

@grevous11 said:

Lol twilight... I got to there and stopped reading.

@Charmix said:

THE PICTURE SIZE! UGHHH! TO FREAKING Time consuming.

Wesker kills the team.

#14 Posted by TifaLockhart (14167 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry's magnum is really powerful, especially against living things.

I think it's better if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.

JILL SANDWICH.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Barry's magnum is really powerful, especially against living things.

'Nuff said.

#16 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

krauser is not human so keep that in mind he has a plagas in him. hunks just plane tough. though if they can take down wesker they can take down edgar

#17 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

if they can somehow tag and kill edward even though bullets wonit hurt them and do the same to jake while both are bloodlusted over that unattractive bella chick the resi evil guys should win the first round. the scowl off is too much roarshach punisher and batman alone are too serious for the guys. bonus round is easily won . wesker would get done up by chris redfeld and company again he jobbers too much.

#18 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard has a form of mind control, so yaaaaa.

#19 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aero_gt said:

if they can somehow tag and kill edward even though bullets wonit hurt them and do the same to jake while both are bloodlusted over that unattractive bella chick the resi evil guys should win the first round. the scowl off is too much roarshach punisher and batman alone are too serious for the guys. bonus round is easily won . wesker would get done up by chris redfeld and company again he jobbers too much.

not really. Wesker didn't job against Lisa Trevor, or Sergei Vladimir, or The Ivans (during The Umbrella Chronicles), not to mention he's able to take on B.O.W.'s H2H. His jobbing in Resident Evil 5 was PIS, considering he consistently made the teams look bad without breaking a sweat, and had Chris dead to rights during Shadows of the Past.

#20 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3024 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: In the book and movie. You do have a point there.

#21 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I don't think you understand the setup.

The listed Resident Evil characters must go through each battle above. The round with Batman and Punisher is a "scowl off", as discussed in the OP.

I just scanned through it. Didn't read the "scowl off thing'" All of the foes of the RE team die and they skip the scowl off as a waste of time and therefore forfeit I guess.

#22 Edited by cooljammy18 (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting fanboy love aside, they're not getting past Lizard let alone the Why So Serious round.

Also, nickzambuto, I've seen you post on IGN, as I too have an account there ^_^.

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

Putting fanboy love aside, they're not getting past Lizard let alone the Why So Serious round.

Also, nickzambuto, I've seen you post on IGN, as I too have an account there ^_^.

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (15026 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1 said:

Only against reptiles.

#25 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

Only against reptiles.

Hum nope. Work vs all now.