#1 Posted by Floopay (8552 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool (Marvel), Red Robin (New 52), and Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X, Manga or Anime)

vs

Black Panther (No Herb) (Marvel), Batman (New 52), Hei (Darker Than Black, Anime Version)

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • In Character
  • Standard Equipment
  • Random Encounter
  • No prep

Battlefield: Walker Arts Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Takes place at Dusk

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Hei's coat was nigh impenetrable

#3 Edited by Floopay (8552 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Hei's coat was nigh impenetrable

It was bullet proof because it was made of a material that was rendered more durable when electricity coursed through it. That being said, it has been shown to be capable of being damaged (tattered in later years, shredded, etc.), and that he could very much take damage through it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Red

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (12302 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Edited by dondave (33316 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Black

#7 Posted by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Team red, How are they going to get around DP Healing Factor?

#8 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

team red easy peasy lemon squeezy!

#9 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Black Still have his Vibranium suit?

#10 Posted by Floopay (8552 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Black Still have his Vibranium suit?

Yes. But remember, that thing is weak against piercing, and certain slashing attacks.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#11 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Considering Red Robin is a non factor someone is getting double teamed.

#12 Edited by Floopay (8552 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

Racist calling them by the color of their costumes.

Team Red might win

#14 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

@floopay: Considering Red Robin is a non factor someone is getting double teamed.

Tell that to @funsiized.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It matters not in Marvel Now, Deadpool taken a nerf in skill, & a headshot KOs him T'challa has no qualms with that.

#15 Posted by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @mr_ingenuity: Don't see How exactly RR is a non factor Since he is the only one out of everyone here that can actually fly, but i digress.

Kenshin is going to deal with Hei pretty easily... so nobody is getting double teamed here. Batman is a skilled martial artist. so he will be a problem. yes.

#16 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: RR best chance is Hei, Batman, & Black Panther would down him easily.

#17 Posted by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Woah, since when did T'challa take no qualms about Headshots? i knew he was the "harsh ruler" type, but not a, "im going to kill everybody in my way" type. and then you're still disregarding Kenshin, who is proven to have no problem killing, nor with Deadpool, who kills Just as easily. The way i see it, Team Red has the Moral Advantage. on top of flight advantage, and then their is the Healing Factor.

#18 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Have you read Deadpools current run?

#19 Posted by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Deadpool is a punching bag nameless fodder has taken him down. ಠ_ಠ

Nothing to suggest him taking a majority over Black Panther or Batman.

#21 Edited by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: But he has Kenshin with him and then RR and his Unbreakable Wings.... And OP Just says "Marvel", so i would assume all feats apply? even current Deadpool is the Same as Old Deadpool(Yay no retcons) So The fact that he Jobbs now shouldn't change his Effectiveness.

#22 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: It also says incharacter & no matter how you dice it RR is read teams weak link.

#23 Posted by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Yes, He si the only person with flight and he is the Weaklink, Make sense. but i digress, no matter how YOU dice it, Hei is the Black Teams Weaklink, and is going down quicker than RR, considering, well...he can't fly.

Now YOUR in the 3v2 situation, Batman and Panther are going to have a hard enough time dealing with Kenshin(Who you still ignore) and DP Healing Factor, Also the Moral Advantage that both have, especially over Batman who is going for the K.O. So i doubt they are going to have time to Focus RR down, Who Has Nigh Unbreakable Wings. And knows batman as well as vice versa.

So Black gets overwhelmed, Even with all their skill, Red have the ability to Make up for it easily.

#24 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Give me feats of RR on why Batman & BP can't dominate him in mins. I know nothing of Kenshin so enlighten me how does he beat help Deadpool?

#25 Posted by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Besides the Fact that he took on Superboy and Lost Because Of TK? In New 52 he has less showing than Batman, So the best i can do. is state that he is an easy bullet timer, His wings cut Wonder Girls armor that was forged in a star. He ahs Detective abilities that rival Batman's (Worthless i know) and he was still robin. And before he was Robing, Batman Described him as amazing already.

I'll post scans in a sec.

#26 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: I don't need scam of RR he's just not on Batman's level as for Kenshin yes take your time...

#27 Edited by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Yea, sure, Just keep ignoring the advantage that flight gives....Explain to me why Batman is taking out RR While he is in the air?

as for kenshin real fight starts at 3:10 and note that Kenshin had just been stabbed though the gut.

MY question for you is, what can Panther, Batman, or Hei do to put anyone on Red team down for good?

#28 Edited by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Oh then theres the fact that hes probably faster than anyone here...go to 3:35 for the speed im talking about.

#29 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Moving faster than the eye can see is normal for street level not like he will be blitzing anyone.

You are using flight like it's intangibility for one his flight is limited, a simple batarang will bring him down, & running away from the fight is no way to win.

#30 Edited by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: What? who said anything about blitz? i sad he was technically faster, which he is, unless you prove that New52 Batman is faster than the eye can see, Cause he gets tagged by people like clayface. who we both know is slow as all be.

No, im using it as an advantage, Something you don't have and fail to see, RR easily dodged Tracking Rockets while in flight and is used to sustained flight. a batarang is not taking him down. in fact, with the height advantage, a Concussive Grenade is going to take BATMAN down.

#31 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: New 52 & Pre 52 Batman has the same skill feats as defined retcons are few...So there is that.

Deadpool might be red teams MVP but he's not beating Black Panther & Batman.

Also Kenshin can be down by gas easily.

#32 Posted by Dratini1331 (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Kenshin is about normal street level, and every other character around his level will get hit by Amakakeru Ryu no hirameki, because it's unblock-able and can't be dodged. He also has every form of BattoJutsu (similar to Iai) so his sword drawing skills should be faster than anyone can dodge. Only way people dodge is with the original Reverse Blade, like Jinai.

That imperfection does not exist with the EoS Reverse Blade, plus EoS techniques are all stupid broken OP nonsensical BS type things that you'd expect from an anime. Basically, think Batman level of H2H, but with a sword, and much, much faster. And he can totally ghost like batman does on lower level people.

Also, Running away is a valid strategy for Kenshin, and he's used it before, and lots and lots of times. The general idea is that he runs, people chase, and the fastest catches him first, then he kills them, and runs. Rinse and repeat until uncatchable, not really noteworthy here, but it should I had to comment on the "running away is no way to win".

Kenshin has also dodge Ninja Shuriken, tanked explosives, dodged, bullets etc. A batarang isn't going to cut it. Kenshin has way more experience against people like bats in the form of Aoshi and several other ninjas, versus Batman having relatively little in way of experience against someone like kenshin.

This all also depends on which kenshin. If it's Hittokiri Battosai, he rape stomps and murders them in under a second. Normal Kenshin probably gets jobbed. Totally depends on what kind of kenshin.

#33 Edited by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Sigh, No. New 52 batman can not use the Feats of Pre 52, They are literally different people on different earths. He doesnt have all the experience he had before, and he doesn't have the feats either. So once agin...Scans of him moving faster than the eye can see in New 52?...no? didnt think so.

alone? no. with Kenshin? and RR air support? yes.

Assuming RR doesn't just give him a rebreather.

so once again. to make sure we are on the same page

• RR has flight advantage and all the gear batman has.
  • Kenshin is faster and stronger than ANYONE on black team.
  • black team has no way of getting around Deadpools Healing factor.
#34 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: On the internet no one can hear you breath.

Anywho....

The stories being still intact for them most part is treated as canon material. I'm not going to claim to be an expert on DC's retcons so you'll have to ask @matchesmalone21 or @ancient_0f_days exactly which stories are in continuity.

Batman has retained his skill speed is not a problem.

Once again RR is not indefinite he simply has boosters that allow him to glide longer distances has to land.

Also helping Kenshin means actually engaging in the fight, & under no circumstance would he do that according to you.

Kenshin having any stat advantage has yet to be shown, all I've seen he's good with a sword.

Deadpool can & has been KOed in don't give into the hype.

#35 Posted by GhostRavage (8214 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshin enters God mode... Goes hypersonic... Solos...

#36 Posted by Funsiized (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity:

On the internet no one can hear you breath.

it was symbol of exasperation, sigh.

The stories being still intact for them most part is treated as canon material.

i never said they were not canon, simply that the OP specifically states that this is NEW 52 Batman. not Pre 52. so feats before do not apply.

as for the scans, that is how Batman is written to give him a more menacing aura, he is still human. don't try and act like he is a casual hypersonic when he has shown quite the opposite.

Once again RR is not indefinite he simply has boosters that allow him to glide longer distances has to land.

He has stayed, and fought in the air for prolong periods of time, a fact i brought up and you casually ignored.

Also helping Kenshin means actually engaging in the fight, & under no circumstance would he do that according to you.

fight starts. RR gives Kenshin a rebreather, because he knows batman will have gas pellets. is that so hard? takes about 3 seconds

Kenshin having any stat advantage has yet to be shown, all I've seen he's good with a sword.

go to 0:40. that's all i have to say on that ridiculous notion, hes tougher, faster, and stronger than anyone here.

Deadpool can & has been KOed in don't give into the hype.

did i say he can't? no. i said that Black team doesn't have the capability given the situation. im not hyping into anything. its you are hyping Batman to be this Godsend meta human, than is suddenly hypersonic, a 3-4 tonner.. Whose mere presence nullifies anothers existence.(RR)

Its very simple, Hei goes down in the beginning of the fight, Batman and Panther attempt to 'Double team' Deadpool, and get carpet bomber by RR, Kenshin Joins in and Kills them both with Deadpools help.

#37 Posted by Floopay (8552 posts) - - Show Bio

Anymore opinions?

So far I see an argument that this is a stomp for either team, as if neither side can accept that this could be an even match....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#38 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Few stories are intact or was slightest changed,such Death of the Family,Killing Joke,Year One...but I believe the pre-new 52 feats are unnaplicable,since we don't know exactly what changed,but Bruce does have impressive speed feats.

Faster enough to fool Superman

After a brief fight,disppearing right front of Andrew Bennet.

Disappearing right front of Bane and appearing in another place,meters away (while he's severely weakened).
Take off Hal's ring and he didn't blink

#39 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Hmm completely forgot about this.

Thanks for the info & nice scans. Got a laugh out of the superman scan. (•‿•)

I'll be sticking to my previous consensus.

Kenshin gets gassed, Back Panther works Deadpool, & Red Robin flies away.ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

#40 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: You're welcome mate,need help just ask!!!! :D

You can see more scans in my profile,okaay?