• Win by KO, Death or Inap

Round 2:

• Morals On
  • 1 Day of Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16488 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by jashro44 (21828 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about happy kitty, nemesis, or dead end.

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16488 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I don't know anything about happy kitty, nemesis, or dead end.

Ask and thou shalt receive:

Happy Kitty:

Happy Kitty has an ability to read body movements thus allowing her to fight almost blind. Even as a 6 year old kid she was out pacing adults without looking at them.

She is very fast and agile to a point that she is considered enhanced by most

Dead End:

Stupid level accuracy:

Peak human level stats:

Nemesis:

Beats down 97 guards at the same time:

#5 Edited by lukehero (8443 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like Team Nutcases win Round 1? How good are the crazy people are at prep?

#6 Posted by jashro44 (21828 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I am leaning towards team one all though current batman could be a problem with how bullet proof he is apparently.

#7 Posted by laflux (15971 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure tbh..........

#8 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7826 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Team Nutcase. Morals on for them is, well, no morals and I think that is what will cause the Bat-team to lose members. I think Barbara will go down first, followed by NIghtwing. Batman and Batwoman are both insanely capable fighters and combatants, but I think numbers will prevail.
  2. Bat-family here. No morals with the prep should seal the deal here.
#9 Posted by lukehero (8443 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna know how good at prep the crazy people are before I answer with round 2? Could someone inform me? In round one morals will kill the Bat family....

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16488 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

I wanna know how good at prep the crazy people are before I answer with round 2? Could someone inform me? In round one morals will kill the Bat family....

Ermmm i'll try and find the scans but Nemesis shut down the Pentagon, broke into the white house and a few other feats.

Here's the ones i've got for Dead end thus far:

Dead End calculated the transistorized a meteor shower and used it to take out a team of superhumans without a scratch to himself:

He also has a his own version of the Bat-mobile he calls the Dead-Mobile which was designed by him and his friend:

That can transform into a robot so he is essentially driving around in a transformer:

suffice to say the guy has some prep skillz.

#11 Edited by lukehero (8443 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Thanx...show me some more if you can and are any of the Crazy people super rich like Batman?

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21870 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Psychopath seem really legit. I only read Nemesis, but I want to read Wanted and Dead-end

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16488 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Dead End is from the comic series Bad Ass thus far only the first issue is out in English an the next comes out next month I think.