Dr.Doom 
Lex Luthor 
Batman
Mr.Fantastic
Iron Man 
Vril Dox

vs 

Lucifer Morningstar 

Could anyone from team one, or as a team together be able to beat Lucifer the Morningstar with enough prep? 

Rules: 
Lucifer doesn't have his wings.
Team prepers has as much prep as they need.  
Since this is DC/Vertigo IG and HOTU don't work(Obviously.) 

Can Team Prepers pull at a win?
#2 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt it... actually no. They won't be able to defeat him.
#3 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom did steal the Beyonder's power...
#4 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Add:

Vril Drox
Dexter 

Probably two of the most smartest chracter I know
Remove:
 Ironman
 Batman

Really? I know they are prep kings, but against the others they are nothing.

#5 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Courage_ said:
"Doctor Doom did steal the Beyonder's power... "

Lucifer has 2 things that the Beyonder didn't though... Imdominible willpower and the abilty to reason with anyone and make them do anything.
#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" Add:  Vril Drox Dexter     Probably two of the most smartest chracter I knowRemove:  Ironman  Batman  Really? I know they are prep kings, but against the others they are nothing. "
Haha, you have a point. Although, Dexter has toonforce going for him as well..being a cartoon and all. lol
#7 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't stand a chance.

#8 Posted by Wyldsong (5159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" They don't stand a chance. "
This right here.
#9 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"@_Courage_ said:
Lucifer has 2 things that the Beyonder didn't though... Imdominible willpower and the abilty to reason with anyone and make them do anything. "

That is true, but I was more referring to the power levels of the two characters. If Doom or the team came up with something and Lucy couldn't use these techniques or had no choice in the matter, the team would succeed, hence the reference to Beyonder.
#10 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Courage_ said:
" @Susanoo said:
"@_Courage_ said:
Lucifer has 2 things that the Beyonder didn't though... Imdominible willpower and the abilty to reason with anyone and make them do anything. "
That is true, but I was more referring to the power levels of the two characters. If Doom or the team came up with something and Lucy couldn't use these techniques or had no choice in the matter, the team would succeed, hence the reference to Beyonder. "
Despite Beyonder's powers he really seem like the sharpest tool in the shed to me. Unlike Lucifer, perhaps it's the way that he carried himself.
#11 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Courage_ said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@_Courage_ said:
That is true, but I was more referring to the power levels of the two characters. If Doom or the team came up with something and Lucy couldn't use these techniques or had no choice in the matter, the team would succeed, hence the reference to Beyonder. "

Doesn't Lucifer carry some Omniscience with him or something?
#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @_Courage_ said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@_Courage_ said:
Doesn't Lucifer carry some Omniscience with him or something? "
He, might? I think he has semi-Omnisciene not sure what all that includes. Although, might take that out of battle or else this would be pointless. XD
#13 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @_Courage_ said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@_Courage_ said:
He, might? I think he has semi-Omnisciene not sure what all that includes. Although, might take that out of battle or else this would be pointless. XD "

Haha yeah. I believe that will affect his power of reasoning as well as other areas as well.
#14 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @_Courage_ said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@_Courage_ said:
He, might? I think he has semi-Omnisciene not sure what all that includes. Although, might take that out of battle or else this would be pointless. XD "
Haha yeah. I believe that will affect his power of reasoning as well as other areas as well. "
Well, not really. Perhaps I should take his wings away to make it a little more fair. That, and he has outsmarted gods before while a human and without omniscience. Although, not all gods are that smart. 
#15 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm i probably would give it to the team then if u take his wings off.
#16 Posted by Wyldsong (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

Also remember that even Death of the Endless has no claim on Lucifer...well, at least that's what Lucifer said=P

#17 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wyldsong said:
" Also remember that even Death of the Endless has no claim on Lucifer...well, at least that's what Lucifer said=P "
Haha, yes that is true. They could possibly kill him if they could make him mortal. Lucifer if the type that plays by the rules and then beats the person at their own game. That is why he doesn't just go into other gods domains and burn them alive. He could have done so to the Japanese Pantheon, I mean Skyfathers, and lessers gods vs the angel that created the suns and helped create DC's Multi-verse, yet he left his powers at the door and used his mind. Although, like I mentioned most gods aren't that wise.
#18 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:
He knows how the universe/reality works since he created it himself. So, if you want to call that a form of omniscience, then sure.
They can't win. 
#19 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @Susanoo said:
"@_Courage_ said:
Despite Beyonder's powers he really seem like the sharpest tool in the shed to me. Unlike Lucifer, perhaps it's the way that he carried himself. "

Beyonder's intelligence is nothing compared to that of Lucifer's. I was just trying to bring up the point that if someone like Beyonder could have their powers stripped, Lucifer's could be stripped as well. I'm not saying this is likely to happen, however, because it is definitely not.
#20 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

/facepalm

#21 Posted by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, zero chances.

#22 Posted by Primebonnick (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

an even if joker or Dr Strange was added they still lose Lucifer knows how to read anyone no matter how smart, insane or powerful they are.

#23 Edited by staphin (199 posts) - - Show Bio

lucfier is said to god smarts and beautiful creation so he wins

#24 Posted by Scoop316 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Add The Doctor and John Constantine then I'd say the team has a chance. Remember Lucifer doesn't have his wings here, he'd have to rely solely on his words and manipulation to stop them. Basically, if the team can keep his mouth shut they could win.

#25 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@scoop316: keep his mouth shut? i do not mean to sound like a fanboy, but he can beat them easily. here: http://www.comicvine.com/lucifer-morningstar/4005-24232/forums/dread-lord-and-new-52-lucifer-respect-thread-1514774/#13

#26 Posted by BladeNB (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, Doom, and Richards could possibly pull something off with enough prep... Say about 2 weeks to a month

#27 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

Without wings he loses. With them it would take Beyonder Doom or HOTU Thanos to win

#28 Posted by XiiX (7438 posts) - - Show Bio

Without wings he loses. With them it would take Beyonder Doom or HOTU Thanos to win

It's something of a misconception that him not having his wings affects his(Lucifer's) power-levels. His wings are for traversing dimensions and realms he otherwise wouldn't be able to travel to/across without them AKA transportation.

He's just as powerful without them.

#29 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: nope, his most fearsome power is not his will, or reality bending, it is his mind. he is the ultimate manipulator. it is hard to find so powerful a being, normally it is like, the guy is going to be either really smart, or ridiculously powerful. the dread lord is both.

http://www.comicvine.com/lucifer-morningstar/4005-24232/forums/dread-lord-and-new-52-lucifer-respect-thread-1514774/#13

and for the record, beyonder is kind of retarded, lucifer will easily trick him. and if the HOTU only gives omnipotence, not omniscience, then lucifer wins too. not by power, but again by his intellect