Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@PikminMania said:
@OmegaDynasty: Sonic solos
What if ditto copies him, or Kirby swallows him?  
He would have to face two sonics? lol
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Belladonna
@OmegaDynasty said:
@PikminMania said:
And the transformation/copy is quick too ;o
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sherlock

Team pink wins because they a freakin pink.How can you even beat that?

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Charmix said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@PikminMania said:
And the transformation/copy is quick too ;o
PreyingMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PreyingMantis

Kirby!

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Belladonna
@OmegaDynasty: Your good.  
and I'm going to save that, lol its cuteee.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Knuckles and Tails die Sonic might get beaten by all of team pink except Jigglypuff 
unless he can take out Ditto or Kirby at the begining of the fight
firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By firewrkninja

team pink wins because kirby and ditto are both sonic and jigglypuff puts team sonic to sleep. ownt

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

Ditto solos. You can't beat up jelly.

CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CaffeiNix
@CitizenBane said:

Ditto solos. You can't beat up jelly.

Really? Coz I've done it loads of times. Ditto's base stats are beyond pitiful. Rocks and starfish move faster than it does, it can't take a hit to save it's life before using transform and it retains it's pathetic HP even after it does so. Knux would punch it for super effective damage and a 1HKO well before it could even blink.
Jigglypuffs are also garbage. Only Kirby poses a threat here but he's effectively fighting all 3 sonic characters with no backup. Gotta hand this one to team Sonic.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By MrDirector786

Team Sonic.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By PikminMania
@Charmix: @OmegaDynasty said:
@PikminMania said:
What if ditto copies him, or Kirby swallows him?  He would have to face two sonics? lol
Sonic would wipe out Ditto before he can even transform, Kirby can't control Sonic's speed very well.

Sonic can solo
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 1 maybe

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By PikminMania

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 1 maybe

Sonic solos.

Sonic can one-shot Ditto before or after he transforms, Kirby can't control Sonic speed nearly as well as Sonic, and Jigglypuff won't have enough time to put Sonic asleep before he kicks the hell out of her.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 1 maybe

Sonic solos.

Sonic can one-shot Ditto before or after he transforms, Kirby can't control Sonic speed nearly as well as Sonic, and Jigglypuff won't have enough time to put Sonic asleep before he kicks the hell out of her.

I agree actually.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Jigglypuff isn't even needed, Ditto and Kirby solo with ease. Kirby is a planet buster and once smashed a planet with a simple sword, now times that by two, also Kirby's warp star is traveling at sub light speeds, just as fast as sonic, Kirby has tanked planet sized explosions and is strong enough to defeat a galaxy buster (by statments)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Jigglypuff isn't even needed, Ditto and Kirby solo with ease. Kirby is a planet buster and once smashed a planet with a simple sword, now times that by two, also Kirby's warp star is traveling at sub light speeds, just as fast as sonic, Kirby has tanked planet sized explosions and is strong enough to defeat a galaxy buster (by statments)

First off, provide proof for the smashing a planet with a sword secondly, relativistic speeds is something game sonic can do, considering his high end feats in the comics in his base form alone, he can take this with ease. And super sonic outright stomps. If anything Sonic solos.........

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_wayne said:

First off, provide proof for the smashing a planet with a sword secondly, relativistic speeds is something game sonic can do, considering his high end feats in the comics in his base form alone, he can take this with ease. And super sonic outright stomps. If anything Sonic solos.........

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-jin-mo-ri-just-banter-vs-kirby-and-black-adam--1780955/

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeathHero61

@darth_wayne: You are misinterpreting the way the scan is read. Kirby is punching the planet apart, not slashing it in half.......... You're supposed to read it downwards, not manga style or basic comic style.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_wayne: You are misinterpreting the way the scan is read. Kirby is punching the planet apart, not slashing it in half.......... You're supposed to read it downwards, not manga style or basic comic style.

I didn't see him use his fist anywhere but okay. And now he doesn't even need a weapon to crush a planet. Also, Knuckles and Tails won't escape his Hypernova. kirby wins.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team pink in a stomp

ditto will match sonic

Jigglypuff will send sonic team to sleep

and kirby is a fu*&ing planet buster that have a black hole in his belly

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby really does solo. Even the fodder on his planet are pretty darn close to planet busters. They lesser ones can punch cracks like the Grand Canyon, then others crack continent size cracks, then Kirby makes them look like light weights. His combat speed is enough to take on sonic. Much slower characters can give him a challenge if they are equipped to, which Kirby is.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathHero61

@darth_wayne said:
@deathhero61 said:

I didn't see him use his fist anywhere but okay. And now he doesn't even need a weapon to crush a planet. Also, Knuckles and Tails won't escape his Hypernova. kirby wins.

Look closely at the image. You will see that the scans are separated. Plus two different outfits and scenarios. Kirby on the left is drawing a sword then running off afterwards for some reason, Kirby on the right is the one punching apart the planet.

No Caption Provided

To add this is a composite sonic, knuckles and tails, which not only includes archie feats in their base forms but archie feats in their superforms. Sonic easily being the most potent.

Plus according to the wiki Ditto can copy the abilities of the copied, but not the exact strength. Can you show some feats of Ditto perfectly matching someone he copied in combat, in stats?

@tparks said:

Kirby really does solo. Even the fodder on his planet are pretty darn close to planet busters. They lesser ones can punch cracks like the Grand Canyon, then others crack continent size cracks, then Kirby makes them look like light weights. His combat speed is enough to take on sonic. Much slower characters can give him a challenge if they are equipped to, which Kirby is.

Not true at all, the only ones who were equipped to take on sonic was shadow who is pretty close to him in speed, silver, again who is pretty fast himself,(and has the advantage of utilizing telekinesis which is a huge advantage to have against a speedster, yet sonic still stomped him with ease) along with blaze, who again has similar speeds to sonic,(they stalemated technically) and Eggman(who literally builds his robots for the sole purpose of keeping up and overpowering him which usually fails as the games have shown us.) And this is a composite sonic the hedgehog, this includes his comic feats along with his superforms Super-Sonic is nigh-omnipresent, has fought planet busters AND galactic and multiversal threats. If sonic gets supersonic here Kirby isn't soloing. It's bad enough that his speed advantage is far too great, he also has chaos control which Kirby has no answer for.

As for the continent cracking and stuff can you post clips and scans for all that? I am really interested.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: It's from his NES game, pretty sure the first Kirby Adventure, for his planet cracking as well as the fodder. It should be pretty easy to find with Google. If you can't find it, I can show it later, but it's pretty common and something that happens all throughout that game.

I've also read Archie Sonic, basically all of it by now. He has struggled with characters with speeds that don't even come close to his own. People wank Archie Sonic to ridiculous untrue levels, which disappoints me because I really like his character, but when match ups that are fair are made, people act like Sonic is some ultra powerful cosmic tier being, when he's really just a good mid tier character.

Super Sonic feats can't really be included either, since every time he does this, the power level is not consistent. It depends on the level of hope Sonic has at the time of his transformation, giving him a sliding power scale as Super Sonic.

I'm assuming you're talking about Ifrit, with the galaxy level character. He also had Shadow and Silver helping him for that. When he later faced Ifrit in the comic, he couldn't even damage him in the slightest. He was able to beat him because Silver shows up, and opens up a portal that lets Sonic direct him through it and BFR him. Sonic had zero effect on Ifrit with his attacks though.

Let's be realistic with Sonic though, he's got no chance with Kirby.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61

@tparks said:

@deathhero61: It's from his NES game, pretty sure the first Kirby Adventure, for his planet cracking as well as the fodder. It should be pretty easy to find with Google. If you can't find it, I can show it later, but it's pretty common and something that happens all throughout that game.

Please show it if possible. Edit: are you refering to the minigames? Or do you actually have some legit showcases?

I've also read Archie Sonic, basically all of it by now. He has struggled with characters with speeds that don't even come close to his own. People wank Archie Sonic to ridiculous untrue levels, which disappoints me because I really like his character, but when match ups that are fair are made, people act like Sonic is some ultra powerful cosmic tier being, when he's really just a good mid tier character.

That's the thing with Archie Sonic, the writing is terrible in regards to sonic because in archie comics we seen BASE sonic perform speed feats that should make it impossible for him to get touched. We seen him stacked up(and somehow struggling) against those he should normally be toying with like Knuckles. In the more recent comics, they have been nerfing the hell out of him. While in his earlier days, he had far better feats. They pulled a superman on Sonic, and made him weaker and sometimes less competent. I'm sure i am not the only one noticing this. However, the people who do get the better of him(mainly in the comics, this doesn't always happen in the games) it's because he's cocky and holds back a lot.

Super Sonic feats can't really be included either, since every time he does this, the power level is not consistent. It depends on the level of hope Sonic has at the time of his transformation, giving him a sliding power scale as Super Sonic.

Every time supersonic(or anything close to it,) has been shown at the very least he is seen fighting continental to planetary threats. Whether it's the games or the comics. Time Eater, Dark Gaia, Merlin, etc. And do you honestly want to talk about inconsistent when one second kirby is struggling with basic enemies in the anime, then another he is throwing them out of orbit off the planet or worse that one feat of him throwing someone to the sun???? Kirby is powerful himself, but he is just as inconsistent if not more so.......

I'm assuming you're talking about Ifrit, with the galaxy level character. He also had Shadow and Silver helping him for that. When he later faced Ifrit in the comic, he couldn't even damage him in the slightest. He was able to beat him because Silver shows up, and opens up a portal that lets Sonic direct him through it and BFR him. Sonic had zero effect on Ifrit with his attacks though.

I didn't read that issue, the sources i use doesn't have that comic out yet. Haven't you noticed that certain enemies that he beats or gets the better of normally, beat him in the comics? If we are talking a composite version of sonic, then you might as well take his game counterpart into consideration as well, plus, that just makes Ifrit more impressive considering his feats. And sonic was in base. I said supersonic by the way, i saw some images for that fight, and apparently sonic fought him in base.

Maybe in base,(which i would find hard to believe since sonic fought Emerl who is basically like kirby but more versatile and spread out and skilled.) but bring Super Sonic to the table and this battle ends.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

@tparks said:

Do you mind showing me this? I am still looking and i can't find it.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46
deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock said:

Team pink wins because they a freakin pink.How can you even beat that?