6. Max Faraday

vs

1. Franklin Richards

2. Legion

3. Rune King Thor

4. Mad Jim Jaspers

5. Proteus

6. Jamie Bradock

No prep and battle takes place in a empty universe.

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Emperor Joker violate the rules?

#3 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker turns Team Franklin Richards into bunnies and goes rabbit hunting.

Sincerely,

#4 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jokergeist said:

Emperor Joker turns Team Franklin Richards into bunnies and goes rabbit hunting.

Sincerely,

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jokergeist said: @XiiX:

Sincerely,

Mad Jim Jaspers is extremly powerful.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Parallax.

#7 Posted by bassistbaris (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I say its a stalemate.

#8 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#9 Posted by Needlebay (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

@bassistbaris said:

I say its a stalemate.

Stalemate is not an option. :p

#10 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@Jokergeist said:

Sincerely,

#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5331 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#12 Posted by Needlebay (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#13 Posted by eisjfiejss (512 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Parallax, easily

#14 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

I kind of feel bad from James Jasper, while he was pretty much always said to be a threat to the entire omniverse, a god within his warp which increases in an exponential proportion, he does have limited feats. His warps where limited to London if i remember correctly and he suffered plot defeat Fury and inability to manipulate reality where none exists. He might end up getting BFRed by Zero Hour Parallax, who himself is pretty powerful. But just to be sure lets link it to someone who i know is extremely well versed with MJJ (@MrMaster:) and if he thinks otherwise and can come up with an argument for MJJ then i will be happy to change my opinion.

Although the powers of Hand of God Ion, as well as Zero Hour Parallax are based on the same source, both having access to same power might weaken one, after all its the same power both have divided among them might be a little less powerful .

#15 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone here has limits... All of theme are within the same set of mind comprehension level.

#16 Posted by thanosii (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

joker vs mjj - stalemate a lesser mjj became eternity rkt vs Ion - rkt FR vs ZHP- idk but if parallax and Ion are sharing power source FR hour man vs Proteus- Proteus Max vs Jamie- Jamie no contest Jenny vs legion- depends on which personality but if most powerful legion marvel team has more feats

#17 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

a battle like this destroys the whole universe and them along

#18 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@clemj: well couldn't some of them just recreated the universe??? you know like Legion, Possibly Emperor Joker and Franklin richards?

On another point, ZH parallax best feat was done with a lot of prep, so he not even that powerful, when you pit him against FR, who could just summon an abstract or something to Stomp him. Jenny is also Powerful but can be killed and has some limits. If you pitted her up against a full powered Legion like say the one in New Mutants 25 that just negated the elder god of Limbo, than Jenny has no chance in hell, or Legion when he flared up before AoA was created, she would get stomped really hard.

Classic Ion really doesn't have enough feat to even contend with the other fighters, just lots of speculation, unless you want someone to recreate a city or something or read a lot of minds or tell you what people are doing...

MJJ wasn't he pretty much depowered from his old self after chaowars?

I'm also not really sure if Hourman 1 million can really hang with most of the Marvel team, i would say the only one he could actually beat would be Proteus, because he is the only one i could think of that couldn't distort time in anyway, or who is a person who operates outside of time like say MJJ, or Jamie Braddock. Not quite sure about RKT, and if he is able to affect time, but he is able to reality warp on a large scale which could also affect time, so it's tough to say.

I don't know enough about Max Faraday or Emperor Joker to make any real assessments of them.

#19 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#20 Posted by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Emperor Joker weild 99.9% of Mr Mxyzptlk's power?

#21 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Doesn't Emperor Joker weild 99.9% of Mr Mxyzptlk's power?

Yep.

Although at least "theoretically" based on his potential MJJ could be above Mxy, but based on panel feat, not so much.

#22 Posted by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: What's MJJ's power levels? Universal? Multiversal?

#23 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: What's MJJ's power levels? Universal? Multiversal?

Based on clearly on panel feat or potential.

Feat wise his warp only extended in 1 universe and lost because of a plot device Fury.

Potential wise, pretty much every issue he was in, he was stated to a threat to the omniverse.

The way his powers work, he creates waves of reality warps originating from himself, the wave grows exponentially and within his warp he is god (all powerful). His biggest weakness for whatever reason Fury is a being he can affect, and he apparently cant do jack where no reality is present. Thats how he was defeated. Smells more like a plot device but clear proven on panel feat is on panel feat, based on which Mxy is likely above.

#24 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

im leaning towards team 1.

I also think RKT is out of his league here.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I kind of feel bad from James Jasper, while he was pretty much always said to be a threat to the entire omniverse, a god within his warp which increases in an exponential proportion, he does have limited feats. His warps where limited to London if i remember correctly and he suffered plot defeat Fury and inability to manipulate reality where none exists. He might end up getting BFRed by Zero Hour Parallax, who himself is pretty powerful. But just to be sure lets link it to someone who i know is extremely well versed with MJJ (@MrMaster:) and if he thinks otherwise and can come up with an argument for MJJ then i will be happy to change my opinion.

Although the powers of Hand of God Ion, as well as Zero Hour Parallax are based on the same source, both having access to same power might weaken one, after all its the same power both have divided among them might be a little less powerful .

Okay