• 75 results
#1 Edited by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One Piece: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji

Team Naruto: Naruto Sasuke, Gaara

Each team is at current power levels with Standard equipment

Battle takes place in konoha Each team is blood lusted and willing to kill however kyubbi is restricted and sasuke cant cast genjutsu's because genjutsu only works on people with chakra

Random encounter no prep

Who Wins

#2 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't cast illusions?No nine tails? And you leave OP ass Geared luffy without nerfs? Luffy might solo..

#3 Edited by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me point out the mistakes in your thread.

1) Team One Piece Destroys Team Naruto

2) You banned the only chance Team Naruto has of winning (The Nine Tails and Mangekyou)

3) Why the hell did you put Hinata on the team

#4 Posted by ohgodwhy (96 posts) - - Show Bio

More mistakes.

1. Luffy solos.
  2. Threads like this should be on AV.
  3. This shouldn't even exist in the first place because it's a total stomp.
#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling said:

Let me point out the mistakes in your thread.

1) Team One Piece Destroys Team Naruto

2) You banned the only chance Team Naruto has of winning (The Nine Tails and Mangekyou)

3) Why the hell did you put Hinata on the team

LOOOOOL

#6 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like a Sun dipped Superman vs a depowered Wolverine with no adamantium bones.

#7 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: i changed up the op i didnt mean to put hinata i meant to put sakura dont know how i ended up writing hinata and i took away all the restrictions except genjutsu casting to even things up

#8 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Can't cast illusions?No nine tails? And you leave OP ass Geared luffy without nerfs? Luffy might solo..

Naruto isn't that nerfed only his illusions are taken away.

Naruto isn't even using his power it's the nine tails, thats like saying Sonic's power is the chaos emeralds when he's just using it.

#9 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: how bout now who do u think wins

#10 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@FourthDeity said:

Naruto isn't that nerfed only his illusions are taken away.

Naruto isn't even using his power it's the nine tails, thats like saying Sonic's power is the chaos emeralds when he's just using it.

Naruto doesn't use illusions. It's a huge handicap to take away his 9 tails. Luffy is MUCH stronger than this entire team. Luffy is also fast and strong enough to one shot them all.His gears is just overkill

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy solo's.

#12 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna recreate this thread but make it more even. This is a stomp for team one piece

#13 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

The only chance they have is if Sasuke somehow manages to take out Luffy Zoro and sanji with genjutsu, and if that doesn't work. Anyone on Team OP solos effortlessly.

#14 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: i decided to put this thread back because in ur thread everyone was so convinced naruto won but only because of the kyubbi and when i suggested the kyubbi was an unfair advantage it sparked an argument and someone told me to make a thread without kyubbi so im bumping this one and seeing how naruto would fair if he had to use his own power and not that of the nine tails

so who wins?

#15 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Naruto can win this with difficulty Naruto can make multiple clones send them off somewhere to gather natural energy while he's in sage mode.

Naruto would summon Gamaken, Gamabunta,and Gamahiro to help him.

Sasuke enters his complete Susanoo and augments it Amateratsu and fire's Amateratsu tipped Arrows

Garaa will remain in the sky and unload sand attacks on the three.

#16 Posted by The Stegman (24446 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#17 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: in whose favour and how?

@CerberusPrime3k: sanji can fly so gaara staying in the sky wont put him out of harms way, luffy aint giving naruto time to run and go hide summon clones and start gathering energy he can sense him using haki , sure cuz zoro is going to wait for sasuke to use mangekeo sharingan and then wait for hi mt o enter his complete susanoo and then wait for him to coat it with amaterasu and then stand still while he is attacked zoro can arguably break susanno btw so think off something else cuz these strateges wont work

#18 Posted by The Stegman (24446 posts) - - Show Bio
@morgrim: It's an obvious spite against Naruto, we were debating on the other thread about how you thought the Kyuubi was unfair, so you made this one for the sole purpose of having him fight without it, you're severly limiting Naruto's power yet none of the Straw Hats have any limits on their's.
#19 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: severly limiting NAURTO"S power last time i checked the power belonged to the kyubbi and narut ois just fortunate to be able to use it in a real figth a fair fight he would have to use HIS power not thast of his demon fox friend and of course its not a spite naruto has plenty of other abilities though i admitt i dont think he'd win i just wanted the opinion of others and maybe someone could sway me and oh btw i made this thread before the other one

#20 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ you actually made this thread?

As a One Piece fan, I am disappointed about your butthurt.

#21 Posted by The Stegman (24446 posts) - - Show Bio
@morgrim: I'm not getting into this argument with you again, you know exactly what I mean, the Fox is a power source of Naruto's he uses it in battles a lot, to take it away is severely limiting his power and taking away a lot of techniques he could potentially use, you knew this while creating this thread and are trying to prove a point, it's the definition of a spite thread.
#22 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: i made this before the other thread i just changed iot up a bit and bumped im just making the fight FAIR

#23 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: its a spite if its a clear win for any team last time i checked naruto still has sage mode among a lot of other moves im simply leveling the field so that naruto cant just heal from all his injuries and then go giant demon fox and kill everyone and in that case the other thread was a spite thread this one is more evenly matched

#24 Posted by The Stegman (24446 posts) - - Show Bio
@morgrim: No, in your mind, you think that the Fox is unfair, however, regardless of what you believe, he has it, and you're intentionally nerfing him, truth be told, without the fox, Naruto doesn't stand a chance against Luffy, who is at base levels, is faster and stronger than him, even if Naruto went into Sage Mode, ever look up any "Naruto vs Luffy' battles before Naruto tamed the Kyuubi? every single person agreed Luffy would stomp because he has better physical stats, and that's not even counting Gear 2 and Gear 3, or Haki, you're severely Nerfing Naruto, he stands no chance now, thus, it is a spite.
#25 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: yet with the kyubii narut owould stomp everybody so either way in ur opinion its a spite and its not that im nerfing naruto im just restricting all his outside help and argue all u will the kyubii is outside help he may be inside naruto he may supply naruto with chakra but the power itself isnt naruto's its the fox just like how when making battles invovling jean grey people usually say without phonix force like wise im saying without nine tails fox and dont say D fruit power is the same as the kyubbi its not they r as different as someone possing super strength and someone with a friend who possess super strength

#26 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@The Stegman: just like how when making battles invovling jean grey people usually say without phonix force like wise im saying without nine tails fox

1) Learn to spell "Phoenix"...

2) Jean wasn't brought into the world with her "Entity"...

3) This thread is a complete spite due to you nerfing Naruto, because as Death Certificate said, your butt hurt...

4) Your the only fool arguing this point...

#27 Posted by The Stegman (24446 posts) - - Show Bio
@morgrim: First of all, I said on the other thread that Naruto would beat Luffy with the Fox, I never stated he "stomps'' him, so I can't really comment on what others say, however this is the definition of nerfing, you're taking away a power Naruto has had his entire life and has used in every major battle he's been in, you're drastically reducing his power without doing the same thing to Luffy or the Strawhats.   

And if you insist on comparing them to comics, it's not like someone with super strength and someone with a friend that has super strength, the super strength ISN'T LUFFY'S he got it from the Gum Gum Fruit, it's like this 

Thanos is powerful, however when he got the Infinity Gauntlet, he became even more powerful, he didn't work to obtain this power physically, he just got a powerup from an outside item, that's what the Devil Fruit is to Luffy. But anyway, you can claim it's unfair all you want, frankly I'm done.
#28 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman
@morgrim: First of all, I said on the other thread that Naruto would beat Luffy with the Fox, I never stated he "stomps'' him, so I can't really comment on what others say, however this is the definition of nerfing, you're taking away a power Naruto has had his entire life and has used in every major battle he's been in, you're drastically reducing his power without doing the same thing to Luffy or the Strawhats.   

And if you insist on comparing them to comics, it's not like someone with super strength and someone with a friend that has super strength, the super strength ISN'T LUFFY'S he got it from the Gum Gum Fruit, it's like this 

Thanos is powerful, however when he got the Infinity Gauntlet, he became even more powerful, he didn't work to obtain this power physically, he just got a powerup from an outside item, that's what the Devil Fruit is to Luffy. But anyway, you can claim it's unfair all you want, frankly I'm done.
I completely agree with u stegman. This is an obvious naruto spite. And the gum gum fruit is like the same thing as naruto being jinchuriki. ACTUALLY, its worse because naruto became a jinchuriki on the same day he was born which in my opinion makes him somewhat born with it. Luffy didn't have his powers till he was well into his childhood. So in that case, luffy powers should be banned
#29 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@The Stegman: in whose favour and how?

@CerberusPrime3k: sanji can fly so gaara staying in the sky wont put him out of harms way, luffy aint giving naruto time to run and go hide summon clones and start gathering energy he can sense him using haki , sure cuz zoro is going to wait for sasuke to use mangekeo sharingan and then wait for hi mt o enter his complete susanoo and then wait for him to coat it with amaterasu and then stand still while he is attacked zoro can arguably break susanno btw so think off something else cuz these strateges wont work

Naruto isn't going anywhere he'll just send his clones out of the feild of battle.

Serves what knowledge you know of Naruto....... Sasuke doesn't have the "Mangekyo" anymore he has the Eternal Mangekyo sharingan and he activates it instantly he has no drawbacks from using any of his previous techniques he could literally stand there spamming Amaterasu all day long and he can spawn his complete susanoo completely faster then he was summoning it up while he only had the Mangekyo

Also it doesn't take alot of time to coat his armor with Amaterastu either, he can do it instantly no one on Team One-piece has any defence against Amateratsu maybe Luffy with his Busoshoku Haki and that's about it

So what Sanji can fly doesn't mean he'll instantly put down Garra,he did real fine against Deidara arguably would of beat'n him if he wasn't multitasking from retaliating against/defending the city.

Like I said earlier Naruto can summon the Three toads to aid him while hes in sage mode and send off clones to different locations to give him a constant flow of Natural Energy.

They can win this but with Difficulty........

#30 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagging this thread obvious spite...

#31 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (4050 posts) - - Show Bio

team Naruto can still win this battle though

#32 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: Problem with the toads, is that any body on team 1 could shot, due to the fact they have taken on bigger monsters, even before the time skip.

Sage mode by feats, isn't enough to contend with luffy or the others.

Sanji by feats, is alot faster than Deidara and Rock less.

#33 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

Bottom line this thread is spite.....

#34 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: @ghost_rider1: @ALMIGHTY: very well then it seems we have reached an impasse we all agree that with the kyubbi naruto would win but without he would not win hence the real question we have been arguing is whether or not the kyubbi should be allowed i have made it very clear that i see the kyubbi as existing as a different person even though inside naruto hence in a one on one fight naruto shouldnt be allowed to use its power as it would be considered cheating however u all seem to believe that it is fair for naruto to get outside help from the kyubbi and some go as far as to compare the kyubbi to some ones powers even though there is a vast difference between them so i say we agree to disagree because it seems no side will let up at least i certainly wont oh and btw if this is a spite thread then the previous thread was also a spite thread

#35 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@The Stegman: @ghost_rider1: @ALMIGHTY: oh and btw if this is a spite thread then the previous thread was also a spite thread

Once again that is were you are wrong, because in the other thread none of the character's were nerfed like you did in this thread...

The other thread left the characters in their entirety...

Were as you completely nerf Naruto from a power he had HIS WHOLE LIFE !!! Unlike Luffy...

Hell Naruto's mom even was a host of the fox, hence why Naruto has Whiskers, his powers are MUCH MORE NATURAL than Luffys...

Yet you will never accept this fact because your butthurt that Naruto can solo all team OP ALONE....

#36 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY: u done bro cuz i kinda am plus none of u gave me a sufficient enough argument to prove that naruto should be able to use the fox in a one on one all u guys kept saying is how he's had it so long and how its inside him and how his mother had it but yet its still not his power its the fox's now if the fox had died and left him the power it would be a different issue but thats not the case its still the fox's power not naruto's and in any reasonable one on one he wouldnt be able to use it just like how in most of the fights on comic vine that include jean grey the op usually says without phoenix force

#37 Edited by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@ALMIGHTY:he wouldnt be able to use it just like how in most of the fights on comic vine that include jean grey the op usually says without phoenix force

Thats because Jean Grey wasn't brought into the world with the Phoenix like Naruto was born into the world with the fox...

Her Mother also wasn't the original host of the Phoenix like Naruto's mom was the host of the fox...

So your comparison to the two is flawed, and invalid, try someone else and maybe you'll make sense....

#38 Edited by Monarch_Chronicle (905 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya I love OP, but this is obvious spite. INB4 the lock

@morgrim said:

@Death Certificate: i made this before the other thread i just changed iot up a bit and bumped im just making the fight FAIR

and its not suddenly "fair" if because of your nerf the other side has a granted solo...js

#39 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

@morgrim said:

@The Stegman: @ghost_rider1: @ALMIGHTY: oh and btw if this is a spite thread then the previous thread was also a spite thread

Once again that is were you are wrong, because in the other thread none of the character's were nerfed like you did in this thread...

Were as you completely nerf Naruto from a power he had HIS WHOLE LIFE !!! Unlike Luffy...

Hell Naruto's mom even was a host of the fox, hence why Naruto has Whiskers, his powers are MUCH MORE NATURAL than Luffys...

Yet you will never accept this fact because your butthurt that Naruto can solo all team OP ALONE....

woah, hold up, i left that thread but u guys are still claiming Naruto could solo?

#40 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@morgrim said:

woah, hold up, i left that thread but u guys are still claiming Naruto could solo?

Go back to former pages and you see an explanation, I'm tired of arguing...

#41 Edited by Monarch_Chronicle (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@morgrim said:

Go back to former pages and you see an explanation, I'm tired of arguing...

i am not arguing, just inquiring jeez some viners take themselves too seriously

#42 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@Monarch_Chronicle: i just made it a three on three not four on three the kyubbi counts as a fourth person

#43 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Monarch_Chronicle: Sorry didn't mean to come off as a jerk... It's just that troll Mogrim keeps arguing that Naruto should be stripped of 9 tails because its "Unfair"... But he thinks it's fine to Nerf Naruto, but Luffy keeps all his devil fruit AND haki abilities....

#44 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY: well last time i checked in a one on one fight if someone gets help from someone else it is considered unfair so i dont see ow naruto in a one on one fight is allowed to call on help from someone else as i said before there is a difference between spiderman using his spider powers and jean calling on the phoenix force for help

#45 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: The NineTails and Naruto are connected If Naruto dies he dies its within him like stated over on the other thread the Ninetails made the person he was today without him He'd be an entirely different person

In the recent chapters the Fox and Him came to equal footing they are now one unit instead of Naruto and Kurama having an inner power struggle during earlier shippudden

Would you count Ichigo's Hollow side as unfair?

Would you count Captain Marvel as unfair because he gets help from Shazam unfair?

So you should quit the "Oh no Naruto having the Kyubi is unfair" Card and accept that its not much of an outside source like it use to be and is more like his second power source to tap into.

#46 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: in regards to the hollow side i dont really know all that much about bleach cuz i dont watch the show or read the manga and in regards to captain marvel isnt that more of a spiderman setting in which a normal person is granted super powers where as with naruto its more like a jean grey or yugi, yami situation where there is a separate entity whose is constantly giving u power alongside ur original abilities the major difference between the two is that with lets say again spiderman where as he has the powers with naruto the power belongs to the kyubbi so its more like two people fighting one person rather than a person with super powers fighting u get what im saying

#47 Edited by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@CerberusPrime3k: in regards to the hollow side i dont really know all that much about bleach cuz i dont watch the show or read the manga and in regards to captain marvel isnt that more of a spiderman setting in which a normal person is granted super powers where as with naruto its more like a jean grey or yugi, yami situation where there is a separate entity whose is constantly giving u power alongside ur original abilities the major difference between the two is that with lets say again spiderman where as he has the powers with naruto the power belongs to the kyubbi so its more like two people fighting one person rather than a person with super powers fighting u get what im saying

Your Jean and Yugi comparison is a fail because

1) Neither were BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD WITH THEIR ENTITY !!!

2) And Neither's parent's were former HOST OF THE SAME ENTITY !!!

3) He has the fox IN HIS BLOOD HENCE THE WHISKERS !!!

By your fail logic I guess Eddie Brock shouldn't use the symbiote because "It's not his power its the symbiote's", or Captain Marvel shouldn't use his powers since Shazam powers him up with his abilities...

Or Johnny Blaze shouldn't be the Ghost RIder because its Zaratho's power not Johnny's...

Or Juggernaut shouldn't have his powers since Cyttorak powers him up....

YOUR LOGIC IS STUPID......

#48 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY: in the cas of the juggernaut correct me if im wrong but cyttorak isnt sentinent also of course the power is the symbiotes the only reason eddie has it is because it's dependent on a host also i dont really know much about ghost rider and btw i realize that the only reason u think the fox different from jean grey and yugi is because it was sealed into him upon birth well that dosent really change anything it dosent matter how long the fox has been in him heck it dosent even matter that his mother was once a host all that matters is that as long as naruto is in a one on one fight the fox's powers becom invalid because using the fox counts as outside assistance because the fox no matter how much u argue it is not naruto and is a different person

#49 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Zolo dodged Kuma's lightspeed pressure bullets before the timeskip... I'm assuming that all three would be able to do that now... OP team wins.

#50 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay this argument is getting ridiculous!