DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By DeathHero61

@dbvse7 said:

And in theory Natsu can hurt ace for the same reason he was killed The fire produced by this type of Magic (Natsus) produces much more heat than a standard one (Aces Fire) , with even the user’s body temperature being capable of melting iron;[4] not only that, but the user’s fire is strictly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the more their flames will increase exponentially in temperature.. and Natsu gets really emotional in his battles especially with people who he'll have some trouble beating like Ace.

Natsu managed to melt glass. That requires temperatures of 1400-1600 degrees, which is hotter than magma. Since oda was being weird with one piece physics, magma can apparently kill ace, so logically since natsu's heat is on that level if not hotter, that means natsu can technically hit ace based on your theory. So yeah, that sounds legit. I don't think ace is that impressive at all in combat. He easily gotten beaten by blackbeard......... who is basically an embarrassment.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Thanks for making my point alittle bit more clear :)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By DBVSE7

So with that being said Natsu wins in a fire fight and in h2h.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nami/Usopp x Lucy

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza DEBATABLE...Zoro has some ridiculous feats

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force)

Eneru/Enel x Laxus

Law x Gildarts

Blackbeard x Zeref I wanna say Zeref but in his limited showings of power its hard to gauge this one

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov

Chopper x Elfman

Robin x Mirajane

Brook x Gajeel

Master Z x Hades i have no idea who Master Z is

Smoker x Jellal DEBATABLE jellal's skill set is ridiculously amazing however Smoker has an advantage of not being able to be hit..soo yea this one seems like a good fight

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: Just curious is all can you explain the Robin x Mirajane and Law x Gildarts Fight. (not saying I disagree)

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@datswampertazz: Just curious is all can you explain the Robin x Mirajane and Law x Gildarts Fight. (not saying I disagree)

MIrajan's demon form is too much for robin and Gildarts' magic is too much..in a way you can equate gildart's magic to whitebeard's fruit and we know who would win that fight

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robin gets speed blitzed, law has limits, and would likely get one shotted by gildarts who is essentially kamijou touma from a certain magical index and whitebeard combined.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Anime2114

Law's limits are the opponent having a high power Haki, as shown by Smoker telling Tashigi to stay back because her Haki wasn't strong enough. Law is way to haxed.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Fairy tale.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By DBVSE7

@anime2114: Gildarts just uses crash to break laws room into pieces. "Crash is an extremely powerful Caster-Type Magic that smashes EVERYTHING the user comes into contact with into pieces" Since you are mixing both universes rules of their powers still apply.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And since Devil Fruits are considered "Magical" Their abilities can be considered magic which means Gildarts Crash would just nullify his ability.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Saying Devil fruit powers are the same as Fairy Tail magic is overusing equalization. They are obviously two different things.

2. Law fought against Post Timeskip Smoker, who is obviously faster than Pre Timeskip Luffy, so he should be faster too. As soon as he puts up his room Gildarts gets his head taken off.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TheMagicStik

1. Saying Devil fruit powers are the same as Fairy Tail magic is overusing equalization. They are obviously two different things.

2. Law fought against Post Timeskip Smoker, who is obviously faster than Pre Timeskip Luffy, so he should be faster too. As soon as he puts up his room Gildarts gets his head taken off.

Da fok, how is Smoker faster than Luffy? That is some major faulty logic there.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right in one way, Current Luffy is faster than Current Smoker, and Pre Timeskip G2 Luffy was faster than Pre Timeskip Smoker. However Luffy hitting him with Jet Gatling at Marineford doesn't make him slow, considering he knew because of his DF that it wouldn't hurt him. He was also able to pin down G2 Luffy at Marineford, meaning Luffy wasn't fast enough to easily get away. During the time skip Smoker went from Commodore, to Rear Admiral, to Vice Admiral. I don't know how Pre skip Luffy could be considered faster than a Post Timeskip New World Vice Admiral.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Ratava

@deathhero61 said:

@dbvse7 said:

And in theory Natsu can hurt ace for the same reason he was killed The fire produced by this type of Magic (Natsus) produces much more heat than a standard one (Aces Fire) , with even the user’s body temperature being capable of melting iron;[4] not only that, but the user’s fire is strictly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the more their flames will increase exponentially in temperature.. and Natsu gets really emotional in his battles especially with people who he'll have some trouble beating like Ace.

Natsu managed to melt glass. That requires temperatures of 1400-1600 degrees, which is hotter than magma. Since oda was being weird with one piece physics, magma can apparently kill ace, so logically since natsu's heat is on that level if not hotter, that means natsu can technically hit ace based on your theory. So yeah, that sounds legit. I don't think ace is that impressive at all in combat. He easily gotten beaten by blackbeard......... who is basically an embarrassment.

temperature doesnt matter, its still fire and a logia doesnt get hurt by its own element, again the reason why Akainu was able to hurt Ace was his elemental superiority because by one piece logic magma > fire so still stalemate they simply cant hurt each other. and please dont start with real life science to explain something in a manga

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: .. Real life science is everywhere in One Piece.. Science is USED in One Piece..so im guessing Lightning not damageing rubber isnt real life science? and ACTUALLY no where does it say Ace is immune to FIRE based attacks ace is only immune to HEAT based attacks Fire and Heat are not the same thing Example: Don Accino and Ace do not have the same power. Natsus Dragon slayer fire is not ordinary fire so like i said earlier if you're mixing the univeres the rules of their powers are still the same. So in theory because of this rule Natsu can technically hurt ace with HIS fire.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I think just the big three(Luffy, Zolo, Sanji) could beat team fairy tale.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ratava

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: .. Real life science is everywhere in One Piece.. Science is USED in One Piece..so im guessing Lightning not damageing rubber isnt real life science? and ACTUALLY no where does it say Ace is immune to FIRE based attacks ace is only immune to HEAT based attacks Fire and Heat are not the same thing Example: Don Accino and Ace do not have the same power. Natsus Dragon slayer fire is not ordinary fire so like i said earlier if you're mixing the univeres the rules of their powers are still the same. So in theory because of this rule Natsu can technically hurt ace with HIS fire.

Oda uses some simplified concepts like lighting cant hurt Luffy because he is made of rubber but he doesnt care for "scientific accuracy", eg ignoring the heat a lightning produces, only because luffy isnt hurt by the electircity doesnt make him immune to the heat that occurs when a lightning strikes. what has don accino to do with this? he isnt canon at all. and i dont know how often i have to repeat this, ace cant be hurt by fire, the temperature of fire has nothing to do with this.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By DBVSE7

@teerack: Gildarts could beat luffy only cause Devil Fruit abilities are considered magic and Gildarts ability nullifys magic (its kind of like his version of Haki).

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By DBVSE7

@ratava: His ability is relevent to the point im making so Yes or No does Ace have the same ability as Don? And i just said his powers make him IMMUNE to HEAT so obviously heat isn't a factor, im talking about fire. His Devil fruit ability does not make him IMMUNE to FIRE.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: His ability is relevent to the point im making so Yes or No does Ace have the same ability as Don? And i just said his powers make him IMMUNE to HEAT so obviously heat isn't a factor, im talking about fire. His Devil fruit ability does not make him IMMUNE to FIRE.

no its not the same, ace is fire logia don is a paramecia user who can only produce heat, he is not hurting ace

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By DBVSE7

@ratava: Sry if i sent this twice i don't know if the first one sent, but ok we can both agree that if ace was effected by heat that would be stupid right lmao. So he is immune to heat just not fire based attacks which most people assume i mean the only difference between a Fire magic user and and Ace is the fact ace can become intangable but that only works against physical attacks right? So in that case how can you consider Fire Dragon Slayer Magic based attacks physical unless Natsu punched and kicked yet even if those are physical he still uses his FDS-magic with those ace just wont be burned by the heat of the attack but hit by the force of the FDS punch or kick. Like what was mentioned before aswell Natsus FDS-Magic is not ordinary fire and can do more with it too.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@teerack: Gildarts could beat luffy only cause Devil Fruit abilities are considered magic and Gildarts ability nullifys magic (its kind of like his version of Haki).

Sanji and Zolo don't have fruits and Luffy doesn't even need his powers. He's shown that his haki is all he actually needs to to take on incredibly powerful people.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Ratava

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: Sry if i sent this twice i don't know if the first one sent, but ok we can both agree that if ace was effected by heat that would be stupid right lmao. So he is immune to heat just not fire based attacks which most people assume i mean the only difference between a Fire magic user and and Ace is the fact ace can become intangable but that only works against physical attacks right? So in that case how can you consider Fire Dragon Slayer Magic based attacks physical unless Natsu punched and kicked yet even if those are physical he still uses his FDS-magic with those ace just wont be burned by the heat of the attack but hit by the force of the FDS punch or kick. Like what was mentioned before aswell Natsus FDS-Magic is not ordinary fire and can do more with it too.

he is immune to fire, he ate a fire logia so in his elemental form he is composed of fire, it doesnt matter if natsus fire is created by magic, its still fire and it doesnt matter. even if je covers his fist in fire and attacks why should that hurt ace? its fire and the force behind it doesnt matter. i dont know how many times i have to repeat that, its a stalemate there is no way they can harm each other :)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By DBVSE7

@teerack: Gildarts Crash would shatter Luffy Armor Haki. His only advantage is Observation Haki.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Teerack

@dbvse7: Gildarts would probably shatter himself.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Gildartz can't shatter Everything. That's a NLF. Do you think he could shatter Superman? SSJ3 Goku? If he falls on the moon he shatters it?

2. Considering Haki/Devil Fruit the same as Fairy tail magic is ridiculous. Haki is speciffically just willpower, and nobody knows how DFs work. Not everything referred to as magic in fiction is equalized.

3. Anyone above M3 from Enies Lobby can blitz. Fairy Tail isn't at the level of One Piece at this point. Even if the two series power scaled similarly, One Piece is literally twice as long as Fairy Tail. Simple as that.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By DBVSE7

@anime2114: First i never said Crash could shatter people i just said his armor haki not his arm what gildarts did to stop natsu can be considered haki for obvious reasons Magic is Magic even if it looks different or used in different ways and i they're multiple reasons why Devil Fruits are considered magical fruits and the abilities magic (Devil fruits aren't mutated.. Devil Fruits are not related to anything cosmic) Superman.. Goku really? Superman is not immune to magic nor is Goku. Anything that is not physical coming from them can be dissasembled (besides them but that would not be good for gildarts for a bunch or supermans and gokus to be made lmao) Gildarts doesn't hold back and Luffy doesn't just bust out G3 G2 unless he knows his opponent. Crash can be used a great defense and offense( If luffy and gildarts punch connect luffy is going to be flying defense crash can be used as a barrier it will have to same effect crash can use the ground he stands on as a cushion if hit with enough force to give him a reason to do so which Luffy with out a doubt will do)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By DBVSE7

As far fetched as it sounds i have to admit it does makes sense. They're more ways to prove that it is then there is to prove that it isn't.

DbzFan0304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. They aren't equalized for the same reason Chakra and Reiatsu aren't, they are two different things from two different series.

2. There is no way to equalize Haki and magic. Magic from Fairy Tail is a power they posses, while Haki is literally willpower manifested.

3. I'm pretty sure Magic from Fairy Tail didn't come from a fruit no one knows anything about that turns peoples bodies and organs into thing such as rubber, light, steel, etc. they are two completely different things.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By DBVSE7

@dbzfan0304: Chakra and Reiatsu are different.. we all know that so thats irrelevent im not saying Haki and Magic are the same.. Crash doesn't just shatter magic.. sooo his Armor Haki can be shattered whats so hard to understand.. um the 3rd part is irrelevent to.. considering the fact Juvia can do the same thing as Ace the only difference is she uses water.. and you do realize that not all magic is the same right?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By DBVSE7

But as I said there so many reasons why you can consider Devil Fruit abilities magic (Plus the fact Oda basically said they were) then there reasons you can't.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Just being considered "magic" doesn't make it the same thing. Magic from Fairy Tail, Harry Potter, and Babidi from DBZ are all obviously different thing.

2. Although I don't necessarily agree, I'll concede on Crash vs Armament. I have nothing to prove it wouldn't work besides Luffy's Haki being harder than steel.

3. I still however, believe Law would win. His "Room isn't a physical structure, things can pass in and out of it. Also, Law has an obvious speed advantage.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By DBVSE7

@anime2114: 1. I said magic is magic but not all magic is the same. Zatanna has magic Makarov has magic, just because their magic is different from eachother does that mean they're not magic?

2. I understand what you mean :) it is debatable since we havn't seen him really crash things that are made of steel.

3. True, yet it can still be dissasembled, and you are deffinitly right on speed but as we've seen and heard Gildarts doesn't hold back and Law isn't really a push over so it's really a speed vs power fight.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Oh i also had to ask since you're really informed on these kind of things but in a thread i saw Natsu vs Shino the rules were that Shino can eat Natsus magic and thats it is that fair or spite in your opinion?

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Anime2114

@dbvse7: Well, I'd say the rule itself isn't fair, since magic is different then chakra, but for the fight it would depend on if the bugs eating Natsu's magic would weaken and exhaust him. If not, then Natsu wins from obvious higher physical stats.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: That part wasn't stated but Natsu without magic = Dead Natsu

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: If bloodlusted then Natsu takes it before they drain him. If not, it depends on how fast they eat his magic and how fast he goes for the win.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebrownpowerranger
TheBrownPowerRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless of each team's power, how is the one piece team going to handle two fairy laws or grimoire law.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By DeathHero61

@teerack said:

Oh no way. im sorry that is just not possible in my opinion. If you want i can list feats for each individual FT character.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Timeskip M3 might have a chance one-on-one, but they can't solo. Post Timeskip is another story.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a drawn out thread, half of the people on here rooting for team FT can not tell me why Ezra vs Zoro is debatable, because it is not people are trying to use Ezras shielding against the beam as durability when in all reality if places were switched with Zoro he would cut that beam. Matter of fact if you gave Ezra half of the enemies Zoro has fought she would die, and at the pace the show is moving she would be bound to die or probably already dead. Zoro would literally own this series.

Law vs Gildarts, what is really up with you guys saying Gildarts win, he has shown no impressive feats that put him against Law. Law would speed blitz him easily, once his room is activated the battle is over. Like how he speed blitz Smoker. You guys are really ridiculous, Gildarts is like some cheap version of shanks that would not stand a chance against even the low tier in OP. Take a look.

No Caption Provided

I can't remember if this was his room or his Scalpel but either way he is in no way limited by his range, and no this move causes no strain on him, this was very casual, but that is assuming that the people arguing for FT has already seen this.

No Caption Provided

It is also ridiculous when some people on here say that Trifalger Law is limited by space in his room, how far apart are these guys fighting, I don't understand most of the people on this site, logic on this site is very scarce. Law stomps hard.

Loading Video...

I had to get footage on this one this is Law holding back, casual, this is not even a fraction of his real speed. Look how casually and easily he is able to remove the most vital organ in the human body, mind you the whole fight is taking place in his room this can easily be done to gildarts, especially if his greatest feats are from Natsu and Jose which is nothing.

Loading Video...

Had to get footage on this fight as well, this fight makes me think that most of you saying Gildarts wins are trolls. This fight ends rather quickly with low difficulty with feats like this. He cut a fully armament haki Vergo in a brutal speed blitz and we have already seen speed feats from Vergo and he is very fast.

That is a fight that should not exist because it ends too quickly.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You must not know anything about Ace or Blackbeard. Your knowledge on the fight with Ace vs Akainu is lacking. Let me tell you what happened, in the OP series Aces fire ability has a "natural enemy" which is Akainu's magma and it has only been stated to be Akainu's magma not anything else. It is stated on the official website that "Ace was able to create fire-based attacks and was immune to any heat-based attacks, except Akainu'sdevil fruit ability."

Just because Natsu was able to produce FIRE the same degrees as magma doesn't mean it will kill Ace, it has to be Akainu's magma. Just because it is the same heat as magma doesn't mean it is magma, like I told you before Ace is immune to any heat based attacks except Akainu's magma, just thought I should get that straight. So no, it is not legit, anything heat based besides magma itself in that form has no affect on Ace.

And you act like Blackbeard is a walk in the park, lol that is funny do your research. Blackbeard has the power if infinite gravity and darkness and that was when he fought Ace. The only reason why Ace lost is because Blackbeard has the ability to cancel D fruit abilities including logia type, Ace had no knowledge of this and was overpowered in a surprise attack. Funny how you don't know about the characters you are "not impressed with".

Here I will give you this quote that will hopefully change your mind if you are sane in any way.

"Darkness is gravity! The power to pull everything in... and spare not even a ray of light!... Infinite gravity!"

This is stated by Blackbeard himself so I don't want to hear anything about not impressive. He would easily solo this whole entire FT thread currently. Blackbeard X Zeref = Spite, because he has the power of infinite gravity as much as a black hole, and portable earthquakes at his fingertips. While Zeref's greatest feat is killing an old man in his death bed, and a couple of wild animals.

Basically an embarrassment lol, I will laugh about that for awhile.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You must not know anything about Ace or Blackbeard. Your knowledge on the fight with Ace vs Akainu is lacking. Let me tell you what happened, in the OP series Aces fire ability has a "natural enemy" which is Akainu's magma and it has only been stated to be Akainu's magma not anything else. It is stated on the official website that "Ace was able to create fire-based attacks and was immune to any heat-based attacks, except Akainu'sdevil fruit ability."

Just because Natsu was able to produce FIRE the same degrees as magma doesn't mean it will kill Ace, it has to be Akainu's magma. Just because it is the same heat as magma doesn't mean it is magma, like I told you before Ace is immune to any heat based attacks except Akainu's magma, just thought I should get that straight. So no, it is not legit, anything heat based besides magma itself in that form has no affect on Ace.

And you act like Blackbeard is a walk in the park, lol that is funny do your research. Blackbeard has the power if infinite gravity and darkness and that was when he fought Ace. The only reason why Ace lost is because Blackbeard has the ability to cancel D fruit abilities including logia type, Ace had no knowledge of this and was overpowered in a surprise attack. Funny how you don't know about the characters you are "not impressed with".

Here I will give you this quote that will hopefully change your mind if you are sane in any way.

"Darkness is gravity! The power to pull everything in... and spare not even a ray of light!... Infinite gravity!"

This is stated by Blackbeard himself so I don't want to hear anything about not impressive. He would easily solo this whole entire FT thread currently. Blackbeard X Zeref = Spite, because he has the power of infinite gravity as much as a black hole, and portable earthquakes at his fingertips. While Zeref's greatest feat is killing an old man in his death bed, and a couple of wild animals.

Basically an embarrassment lol, I will laugh about that for awhile.

I know plenty about the fight, its just that they fight was major BS so me and another user were developing theories based on logical assumptions. And where is this "official website"?

But magma is simply heat and rock...... so even in the world of OP that makes no sense, so i can only assume that the temperature killed him, or that akainu used haki. Magma should have no elemental superiority over fire. There are reasons for this. Ace has virtually no durability, he got nearly one shotted by BB's punches, he never reached his full potential by learning haki. And like BB stated most logias think they're invincible so they don't train their bodies.

EXACTLY. Thats why he was getting blitzed by ace's fire the whole time, thats why he got speed blitzed by luffy. The only upside about BB is his DF and the durability it gives, but as long as you take him out quickly before he gets smart he is not a threat.(his gravity technique was the only reason he won those fights, hell is the only reason why he won any of his fights.) Like i said, Zeref utilizes death magic, the scans i showed you represent that, thats why the trees, the grass, the plants and any nearby animals were dying, thats why natsu grabbed elfman and evergreen and had them avoid it. It was clearly stated that if they got hit by that death wave they would have obviously died. Natsu survived specifically because of his scarf.

Keep laughing, because at least characters in the FT universe(and basically most mainstream series) that are similiar to him don't get blitzed on every single time they make screen time.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DeathHero61

Pre Timeskip M3 might have a chance one-on-one, but they can't solo. Post Timeskip is another story.

Nope, they ain't soloing. Especially not with hades there.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Oh no way. im sorry that is just not possible in my opinion. If you want i can list feats for each individual FT character.

I've read/watched all of the manga/anime for fairy tail. The strongest people in Fairy tail just seems like average level people in the Worst Generation.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@deathhero61 said:

@teerack said:

I've read/watched all of the manga/anime for fairy tail. The strongest people in Fairy tail just seems like average level people in the Worst Generation.

Thats only due to people like law or don flamingo. Natsu is nowhere near average, and neither is erza or mirajane. and a few others. Makarov was causing earthquakes all over the city in his fight against jose.

And there is no one in one piece like hades -.-

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@deathhero61 said:

@teerack said:

Thats only due to people like law or don flamingo. Natsu is nowhere near average, and neither is erza or mirajane. and a few others. Makarov was causing earthquakes all over the city in his fight against jose.

And there is no one in one piece like hades -.-

"That's only because the worst generation is full of strong people" That's basically what you're saying at it's core. Natsu just seems like any Rookie from the worst generation post time skip....