Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61 said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

To everyone saying Laxus can beat Enel, understand that when Enel realizes that Laxus can both absorbs his element Enel will just use insulating powers and hit Laxus with heat hot enough to mold gold like butter.

He made heat using his electricity, which laxus is immune to..... and he took on natsu who is highly likely based on feats to be hotter than magma. And laxus in combat speed is faster so enel would have to touch him in order for that to happen.

Yes his heat originates from electricity, but it's not electricity anymore...it's just a hot hand now.

Proof? And what could Laxus actually do to Enel? And please don't give me that ''he eats him'', because A. Logia has shown to be a near endless supply of their elements and B Enel could see his hit coming a mile away.

Scan 1: Natsu melts glass(it seems he did it effortlessly) which based off some research requires heats up to 1400 to 1600 degrees. which is hotter than magma which based on research is 700 to 1300 degrees.

Scan 2: he melts thrown stalagmites easily.

Scan 3-4: Melts the axe with his body heat alone to the point where liquid drips from the axe.

And prove that A is true. And as for B, luffy who at that point was not as fast as current laxus is. Laxus in traveling speed is lightning just like enel. in combat speed he should be supersonic to hypersonic since he was taking down gajeel and natsu by himself and was tagging hades who was dancing circles around:natsu, ERZA, gray, and wendy(lucy doesn't count.)

Avatar image for thebrownpowerranger
TheBrownPowerRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami/Usopp x Lucy - her spirits are too powerful

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza - I like zoro but erza and her many armors and weapons give her the advantage

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray - sanji is fast but gray can make both long or short range weapons to deal with him. he could also just freeze him.

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force) - ace cant hurt natsu and all ace's attacks make natsu stronger. Also a logia types body is made of the element that they use, in this case fire, so natsu could eat ace.

Eneru/Enel x Laxus -same as above, plus fairy law.

Law x Gildarts - he basically has all of laws powers but he doesnt need to make a room and is physically superior

Blackbeard x Zeref - zeref hasnt shown enough feats for me to decide

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov -fairy law

Chopper x Elfman - stronger and faster depending on which soul he uses

Robin x Mirajane - it really depends on who attack first. If Mirajane attacks first robin is dead, but if robin attacks first she could mira's neck.

Brook x Gajeel - physically superior and more durable. also he could eat brooks sword to gain even more power.

Master Z x Hades - I dont know who Z is

Smoker x Jellal - jellal is faster and more destructive so smoker won't be able to hit him but jellal has no haki so he cant hurt him

Even if some people in fairy tail might loose their match up, laxus and makarov could just pull out fairy law at the very beginning to automatically win. also Hades could use Grimoire Law to do the same thing.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DBVSE7

Im leaning towards FT.. Lucy vs Nami.. Lucy really.

Ezra vs Zoro.. Ezra, durability only goes so far depending on who the other person is fighting Ezra is more skilled with swords in general not just three and has to many abilities that shes mastered compared to zoro in PRE-SKIP.

Sanji vs Grey.. Grey reason ? Look at the TheBrownPowerRangers comment. ^

Blackbeard vs Zeref- idk.

Ace vs Natsu.. Natsu for obvious reasons.

Enel vs Laxus.. same reason for natsu beating ace.

Law vs Gildarts.. Gildarts uses Crash (Crash:Crash is an extremely powerful Caster-Type Magic that smashes EVERYTHING the user comes into contact with into pieces. It can EVEN BE USED to both crack Magic into pieces.) so that whole laws room isn't magic doesn't matter.

Luffy vs Makarof.. Markarof Fairy law.

Chopper vs Elfman.. Elfman depending on what he does.

Robin vs Mirajane.. Mirajane outclasses

Robin shes to quick and strong for Robin to just break her neck.

Brook vs Gajeel.. Gajeel outclasses brook in strength speed and is more durable.

Master Z vs Hades- idk.

Smoker vs Jellal.. stalemate.

As much as i love OP more then FT.. FT takes this.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy:Her spirits are too strong for them

Zoro:Better one

Sanji:Striking power

Ace:Logia vs Dragon Slayer battles will come down to hand to hand which I will Ace can take this

Laxus: Same as above

Law: Gildarts might have good destruction feats but Law has hax

Luffy :too fast for Makarov

Elfman:Chooper is not a good fighter and Elfman can copy his body parts

Jellal: Smoker didn't show anything good

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: " Ace:Logia vs Dragon Slayer battles will come down to hand to hand which I will Ace can take this"

as a HUMAN Ace using h2h doen't do a thing against Natsu in Dragon Force which also drastically enhances the user's physical prowess, making them far stronger, more resistant to damage, and faster. i dont think laxus can use dragon force so ill leave that alone.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Ace is not normal human.He was beating over grown brutes while he was a little kid he also owned more than 15 armed Impel Down guard with ease.Even if Natsu is better Ace can still knock him out him Conquering King's Haki.

If I recall right Laxus had Dragon Force and used when he was fighting against Natsu and Gajeel.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gildarts is not winning against law without proof that you can affect his room directly

enel/laxus stalemate - they cant hurt each other

ace/natsu stalemate like above

Zeref vs BB - BB is not losing against someone with literally 0 on panel feats (besides killing an old badly injured man lying in his bed)

and if we switch to a team battle, law could just swap all the soulf from the ft members and then its a stomp in OPs favour

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DBVSE7

@colliderz: You said it "comes down to hand to hand" since when is Conquering Kings Haki considered hand to hand and 15 impel down guards.. Ace can't take two 3rdGen. Dragon slayers.. pretty sure Natsu can take 15 impel down GUARDs. Ace is still human no matter how you put it a normal human punch is not doing a thing against Dragon like skin When Natsu fought Gajeel he was taking hits from Gajeel who had dragon scaled skin made out of steel (Natsu wasn't even using dragon force at the time).

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

gildarts is not winning against law without proof that you can affect his room directly

Zeref vs BB - BB is not losing against someone with literally 0 on panel feats (besides killing an old badly injured man lying in his bed)

and if we switch to a team battle, law could just swap all the soulf from the ft members and then its a stomp in OPs favour

Umm Laxus and Natsu can eat Enel and Ace respectively and Zeref has a death field in which if you come near him you die, BB loses.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Anime2114

Nami has lightning tempo; Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Ace are Lightning+ combat speed; Z is Way above Lightning combat speed plus Haki, And Law has major hax.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ratava

@ratava said:

Umm Laxus and Natsu can eat Enel and Ace respectively and Zeref has a death field in which if you come near him you die, BB loses.

the op said "Win by KO only" besides that we dont know how fast the wave expands (iirc elfman and another person got away from it and it hit Natsu but only his scarf blackened, we dont know what happened, so the wave itself is featless) - again no character loses against a featless one

a logia user can produce an unlimited amount of his element so there is no way that they get eaten by natsu/laxus

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

the op said "Win by KO only" besides that we dont know how fast the wave expands (iirc elfman and another person got away from it and it hit Natsu but only his scarf blackened, we dont know what happened, so the wave itself is featless) - again no character loses against a featless one

Didn't read the OP fully, so are you trying to say killing is not allowed? Well then pretty much the battle is pointless imo. Anyways Natsu was the only person who survived the deathfield and it was because his Scarf had magical properties the only reason he wasn't killing them was because he was unsteady in his resolve but now he is and he has perfect control over his death field.

a logia user can produce an unlimited amount of his element so there is no way that they get eaten by natsu/laxus

Just because a logia can produce an unlimited amount does not mean Natsu and Laxus have to consume a limitless amount to kill Ace/Enel. Ace and Enel's body gets sucked in to Natsu/Laxus's stomachs and then they are done.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Ace is not normal human.He was beating over grown brutes while he was a little kid he also owned more than 15 armed Impel Down guard with ease.Even if Natsu is better Ace can still knock him out him Conquering King's Haki.

If I recall right Laxus had Dragon Force and used when he was fighting against Natsu and Gajeel.

Ace is still not that durable so he will get one shotted by natsu. Conquering king's haki only works on the weak willed. And ace never trained that ability.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logia users can generate limitless amounts of their element. Ace and Enel can produce unlimited amount of fire and lightning cause they ARE the element that doesn't mean they're an infinite mass of fire and lighting so theoreticaly if Ace IS fire Natsu can eat him same goes for Laxus and Enel.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:

Ace is still not that durable so he will get one shotted by natsu. Conquering king's haki only works on the weak willed. And ace never trained that ability.

how does natsu hurt ace in the first place? a logia user doesnt have a weakness against his own element and physical attacks wont harm him

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DBVSE7

@ratava: Natsu doesn't need to hurt him he just has to eat him Ace can't do a thing either Fire Magic and normal Fire doesn't hurt natsu.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ratava

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: he doesn't need to hurt him he just has to eat him Ace can't do a thing either Fire Magic and normal Fire doesn't hurt natsu.

its a stalemate

natsu cant eat ace and they cant hurt each other with their techs

the same with enel/laxus

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/Thread, fail argument by the idiots that actually think that the fairy tail team actually wins when in all reality the OP team stomps.

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami/Usopp x Lucy- This team has too much tactics along with Usopp's new powers and durability, Giga impact for the win.

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza- Zoro pre or post stomps he was incredibly hax as a swordsman pre, he stomps Ezra. He has been trained by the best swordsman in the world who could cut a ship and glacier as big as a fort with the wind of his sword. Great dragon shock any think ftw.

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray- Really, Gray is so weak one casual kick from sanji is a win. Sky walk and a casual ship shattering kick and its over.

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force)- Ace stomps via Entie, that was an Island destroyer/bust, even if natsu can absorb Entie is too big.

Eneru/Enel x Laxus- Lol at the people saying laxus would win, eneru can produce 300 million volts and he can do an ability 200 million volts per volt! That is ridiculous for any verse 200 million volts per volt, Laxus has never shown that kind of output in electricity.

Law x Gildarts- Law stomps, Gildarts is a great value brand of Shanks and would easily get destroyed by Law and his room, look what he did to Smoker with his room, took out his hear and could have killed him. Law is easily top tier in any verse.

Blackbeard x Zeref- BlackBeard stomps not only has he claimed to have infinite darkness and gravity but now he has the power of earthquakes that can change the landscape and cause natural disasters but will utterly kill everyone in the FT verse.

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov- good fight probably the best on this list but lets not forget that even pre timeskip luffy has 2nd gear which is speed that the fairy tail verse has never seen, also luffy has shown a large amount of skill and power during eastblue, alabasta, and impel down, he takes this with mid difficulty.

Chopper x Elfman- this is ridiculous, why do people even put elfman in threads he does nothing, this doesn't even have to be current chopper this can be the chopper that uses gumballs and he would still win.

Robin x Mirajane- Robin is one of the strongest in the crew, she would get completely destroyed by robin she was 8 years old she sank 6 buster call war ships with this power, this power is incredible. A simple 200 florets and clutch and its over.

Brook x Gajeel- im sorry but we all remember how fast Brook is, he can not die and he has Soul Solid with tons of abilities that can end this fight fast.

Master Z x Hades- Hades might be able to take this but it can go either way.

Smoker x Jellal- Smoker just because he is intangible and has amazing physical ability he wont die by any weak moves this can go either way.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Give me a reason why Natsu can eat ace same with Laxus

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion: Your Fairy Tail knowledge is completely lacking, don't comment in a fight if you don't know anything about one side.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: haha do you know me I have argued for the side of FT before lol, I love the show and the characters but they are not enough for the op team at this point, maybe later in the series. I know about both and I commented according in the fight. You tell me one fight I got wrong I will be glad to see what you think, because I know I am right.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DBVSE7

@theultimatefusion: Gildards Crash would shatter Laws room

What part of FIRE and LIGHTNING don't hurt Natsu and Laxus aren't you getting the other battles though i see your point (Nami/usopp x Lucy Brook has to able to die or there would be no point i do agree brook is faster i can see that going either way POST time skip Luffy and Sanji i can see winning. Smoker vs jellal i have to agree on what you said. Robin x Mirajane and Zoro vs Ezra are debatable.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheMagicStik

@themagicstik: haha do you know me I have argued for the side of FT before lol, I love the show and the characters but they are not enough for the op team at this point, maybe later in the series. I know about both and I commented according in the fight. You tell me one fight I got wrong I will be glad to see what you think, because I know I am right.

Your summation on the amount Natsu and Laxus can absorb, how much the FT team can tank and their speed differences is all wrong.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami/Usopp x Lucy Lucy only bc they don't have info on her keys, which most of the spirit could solo

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza Erza bc this is pre time skip zoro and she have better durability and versatility

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray Gray flash freeze him, and he have good reaction

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force) Natsu was eating a dragon made out of fire, so I don't see why he can't eat a fire man, but k.o only mean Ace wins

Eneru/Enel x Laxus Same as above

Law x Gildarts Don't know who win to be honest

Blackbeard x Zeref Zeref doesn't have much feat, he can potentially win but I am giving it Blackbeard

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov Makarov via fairy law or as a giant

Chopper x Elfman Chopper most likely win in a hard fight

Robin x Mirajane Pretty sure Mirajane stomp

Brook x Gajeel Gajeel literally eat steels, so this is another stomp, he doesn't even need to eat him to win

Master Z x Hades Who?

Smoker x Jellal Jellal actually been impressive in the latest chapter, and has precog apparently, could go either way

As for who win this team battle, I probably give it to fairy tail via fairy law and other destructive magic the team have.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: explain why Ace can knock out someone who's faster and has taken hits as if it was a normal punch from someone with Steel Dragon scale skin.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jgames

@dbvse7: Is called wait until he ran out of magic, plus is going to be more difficult for Natsu to k.o Ace with him being made out of fire, unless you saying he can k.o him by punching. Unless eating him count as a k.o he really has no way to beat him

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Natsu's not faster or stronger than him.

Ace and Jimbei fought each other evenly for five days straight:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/8bfb2ff1b599e6fa576d94c041bc2c11_zps3a26939b.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/50a89d0c58e94e76e7b41192b4004ab9_zpsd9db88c8.jpg

Strength:

Jimbei is stronger than Hody's first overdose form:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/0b708ab79315b579e27fd0292513ef32_zps2483ace7.jpg

Base Hody before the overdose could do this:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/eb1bca267e1f9c2f3aaf4d103394e716_zps75a7f8d9.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/5ed913571cee66b57d90fc5ad5b488f6_zps7a5680d6.jpg

Jimbei is also strong enough to block a magma ouch from Akainu:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/f60123f671ad587446ab5c3d9c72511b_zpsb6d0e765.jpg

Speed:

Jimbei intercepted a bloodlusted Pre Timeskip G2 Luffy:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/75baef9c45d5d749d66d947016738f4f_zpsb7108fbe.jpg

At this point Luffy was already above Lightning speed:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/883d0c93f9d73bb8dabc5ce89e9b9f8d_zps21716240.jpgo

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DBVSE7

@jgames: He's in Dragon Force.. it's gonna to be awile.. Natsu is faster and stronger he's like an actual Dragon at this level and his magic is at the highest point. In a Fire Fight it's a draw unless the win is not by k.o in H2H Natsu wins like i said before Natsu is faster and stronger and far more durable. Has Ace ever damaged steel with his bare hands?.. Oh and i forgot he can use lightning as well.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: And one more thing, since this is a team battle, natsu vs ace most likely is a stalemate right before natsu get help from other team member to k.o

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Oh wow you posted a comment right before I said is most likely a stalemate after remembering is a team battle. And yes I am aware of his ability, but Ace has shown good stamina fighting five days straight so he could possible out last him since Natsu best stamina feat is him fighting gray for 3 full day while eating and sleeping in between. This is just one of those fight where a charecter could win if it wasn't for the rule

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Yes it's a team battle (Team Op x Team FT) with seperate 1v1 fights that take place so if that really mattered you would have said that earlier Jinbei vs ace.. how long was that ago before he was put in impel down Pretty sure jinbei was stonger then ace at this time and you still didn't answer that question i forgot to add he has second origin to boost his power.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DBVSE7

Im looking at the last REAL fights of Natsu and Ace.. Blackbeard threw and punched ace at wood buildings.. and look at him after and compare that to Natsu vs Sting AND Rouge.. Stronger and Faste more durable.. really?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By DeathHero61

/Thread, fail argument by the idiots that actually think that the fairy tail team actually wins when in all reality the OP team stomps.

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami/Usopp x Lucy- This team has too much tactics along with Usopp's new powers and durability, Giga impact for the win.

Any of lucy's spirits that would be summon would stomp them before they can really do anything.....

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza- Zoro pre or post stomps he was incredibly hax as a swordsman pre, he stomps Ezra. He has been trained by the best swordsman in the world who could cut a ship and glacier as big as a fort with the wind of his sword. Great dragon shock any think ftw.

Honestly, im not going to comment. It would be an endless discussion with someone like you. i really don't see how zoro before time skip stands a chance.

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray- Really, Gray is so weak one casual kick from sanji is a win. Sky walk and a casual ship shattering kick and its over.

Show me when he shattered ships, and sanji's durability is not that great either, plus sanji is a close quarters fighter, gray is all range, that gives him an advantage but i will admit, timeskip sanji does have an advantage over gray with abilities like air walk. But i do believe that before time skip sanji won't be winning.

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force)- Ace stomps via Entie, that was an Island destroyer/bust, even if natsu can absorb Entie is too big.

Entei is not an island buster. if it was then the island would have been destroyed, it may have an AoE of an island but thats it. Plus there was people on the island that were still watching the fight, if it was an island buster those guys would have died.

Eneru/Enel x Laxus- Lol at the people saying laxus would win, eneru can produce 300 million volts and he can do an ability 200 million volts per volt! That is ridiculous for any verse 200 million volts per volt, Laxus has never shown that kind of output in electricity.

Laxus inputted his power into lacrima that were made to destroy magnolia. And plus dragon slayers are immune to their own elements.

Law x Gildarts- Law stomps, Gildarts is a great value brand of Shanks and would easily get destroyed by Law and his room, look what he did to Smoker with his room, took out his hear and could have killed him. Law is easily top tier in any verse.

Gildarts would speed blitz him easily. Law has limits that are unknown due to the fact that he didn't do what he did to smoker against other opponents.

Blackbeard x Zeref- BlackBeard stomps not only has he claimed to have infinite darkness and gravity but now he has the power of earthquakes that can change the landscape and cause natural disasters but will utterly kill everyone in the FT verse.

Blackbeard has no control of whitebeard's powers. Zeref is the embodiment of darkness, and you saw all those monsters that were FT had to face during the series that were supposedly from zeref's spellbook? Its highly assumable that he can summon them.

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov- good fight probably the best on this list but lets not forget that even pre timeskip luffy has 2nd gear which is speed that the fairy tail verse has never seen, also luffy has shown a large amount of skill and power during eastblue, alabasta, and impel down, he takes this with mid difficulty.

i agree but there are characters that are as fast or faster than luffy in FT

Chopper x Elfman- this is ridiculous, why do people even put elfman in threads he does nothing, this doesn't even have to be current chopper this can be the chopper that uses gumballs and he would still win.

Elfman stomps. no argument necessary.

Robin x Mirajane- Robin is one of the strongest in the crew, she would get completely destroyed by robin she was 8 years old she sank 6 buster call war ships with this power, this power is incredible. A simple 200 florets and clutch and its over.

Mirajane destroys.

Loading Video...

Brook x Gajeel- im sorry but we all remember how fast Brook is, he can not die and he has Soul Solid with tons of abilities that can end this fight fast.

Gajeel, is stronger, more durable, and would destroy brook before he can really do anything.

Smoker x Jellal- Smoker just because he is intangible and has amazing physical ability he wont die by any weak moves this can go either way.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I agree but there are characters that are as fast or faster than luffy in FT"

Name them. Luffy's been Lightning speed+ since Skypiea/ CP9 by on panel feats.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DBVSE7

From what I remember I don't think there is anyone faster then Luffys G2 I don't think you can consider Racer faster although that would be an interesting fight

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: Give me a reason why Natsu can eat ace same with Laxus

i already did, they cant eat the logias because they can produce an unlimited amount of their element, natsu/laxus cant destroy their elemental bodys by eating

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion said:

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Any of lucy's spirits that would be summon would stomp them before they can really do anything.....

Honestly, im not going to comment. It would be an endless discussion with someone like you. i really don't see how zoro before time skip stands a chance.

Show me when he shattered ships, and sanji's durability is not that great either, plus sanji is a close quarters fighter, gray is all range, that gives him an advantage but i will admit, timeskip sanji does have an advantage over gray with abilities like air walk. But i do believe that before time skip sanji won't be winning.

Entei is not an island buster. if it was then the island would have been destroyed, it may have an AoE of an island but thats it. Plus there was people on the island that were still watching the fight, if it was an island buster those guys would have died.

Laxus inputted his power into lacrima that were made to destroy magnolia. And plus dragon slayers are immune to their own elements.

Gildarts would speed blitz him easily. Law has limits that are unknown due to the fact that he didn't do what he did to smoker against other opponents.

Blackbeard has no control of whitebeard's powers. Zeref is the embodiment of darkness, and you saw all those monsters that were FT had to face during the series that were supposedly from zeref's spellbook? Its highly assumable that he can summon them.

Mirajane destroys.

Loading Video...

Gajeel, is stronger, more durable, and would destroy brook before he can really do anything.

eat ace same with Laxus

@law / gildarts : what has gildarts shown to assume he is faster than Law creating or teleporting within his room? when has he blitzed someone or shown great speedfeats? the only instance i can remember is when he intercepts Bluenote Stinger before finishing Cana and that without context (distance/speed etc). what do you mean with law limits and that he hasnt done the same thing which he did to smoker to others? he did the heart extraction a couple of times, funny that you go all hype on gildarts but Law has some mysterious "limits".

@ bb / zeref : again all the hype, zeref has 0 feats beside killing an old badly injured man in his bed

@ultimatefusion

ace - enel / laxus - natsu: stalemate: they cant harm each other

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DBVSE7

@ratava: Being able to PRODUCE an unlimited amount of their element doesn't prove anything but the fact they can keep hitting who ever they're fighting with infinite amount of fire power. Their bodies can be destroyed look what magma did to ace, but eating and destroying are two different things. The way he couldn't eat Ace is if Ace chooses to not be intangable. At that point it's a H2H which i don't see Ace winning either way cause he is not naturally stronger and faster then Dragon Force. I love OP more the FT it just doesn't make sense for Ace to win.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ratava

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: Being able to PRODUCE an unlimited amount of their element doesn't prove anything but the fact they can keep hitting who ever they're fighting with infinite amount of fire power. Their bodies can be destroyed look what magma did to ace.

that was because of elemental superiority, magma > fire by one piece logic

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: I know I was just using that as an example. Oh and sry about yesterday if i seemed aggressive >.< it just happens when im tired lol

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Ratava

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: I know I was just using that as an example. Oh and sry about yesterday if i seemed aggressive >.< it just happens when im tired lol

lol no problem :D

btw: the ft movie is it worth to watch?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By DBVSE7

Now Enel and Laxus if we take out the eating thing i can see that being a draw or Enel taking it due to speed and mantra.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DeathHero61

@ratava said:
@deathhero61 said:

@theultimatefusion said:

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Mirajane destroys.

eat ace same with Laxus

@law / gildarts : what has gildarts shown to assume he is faster than Law creating or teleporting within his room? when has he blitzed someone or shown great speedfeats? the only instance i can remember is when he intercepts Bluenote Stinger before finishing Cana and that without context (distance/speed etc). what do you mean with law limits and that he hasnt done the same thing which he did to smoker to others? he did the heart extraction a couple of times, funny that you go all hype on gildarts but Law has some mysterious "limits".

@ bb / zeref : again all the hype, zeref has 0 feats beside killing an old badly injured man in his bed

@ultimatefusion

Law clearly has limits considering how he didn't use his strongest powers against donflamingo and fujitora, he even stated himself the more he uses his powers the more of a strain it puts on him. And its highly assumable that he can use the nature of his power to outright blitz him. Law in character takes as long as he wants to take out someone's heart or use shambles on them. Just like his fight with smoker. He apparently didn't use it against vergo, and he apparently didn't use it on his other opponents, so like previously stated he must have limits.

You clearly didn't read what i said. Plus zeref was stated to be the most powerful mage in the FT universe. Plus there is the book of zeref which has shitloads of spells that zeref utilizes. The multiple monsters such as lullaby, deliora, nemisis, etc. Zeref also utilizes death magic.(it has nothing to do with whether or not you have the will to negate it, its simple, you come near him, you die.)

• Death Magic (死の魔法 Shi no Mahō): Death Magic is a Black Art that allows Zeref to kill any living thing he desires. This Magic seems to be uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius around him. However, when Zeref forgets the value of, and no longer cares about, a human life, he can fully control his Death Magic.(like when he killed hades and his group)Certain Magic Items can protect people from Death Magic, such as Natsu Dragneel's scarf.

And Zeref is also immortal. And can create monsters like lullaby.

Loading Video...

Zero feats. Not really.

Well its only a theory(so don't start getting in a fanboy fit of rage.) But couldn't laxus and natsu technically harm enel and ace? With their magic? Like by engulfing their bodies with their individual elements couldn't their magic infused punches act like a haki and harm them? Not that it matters. Take away this theory and its still a stalemate.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Ratava

@ratava said:
@deathhero61 said:

@theultimatefusion said:

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Mirajane destroys.

eat ace same with Laxus

@ultimatefusion

Law clearly has limits considering how he didn't use his strongest powers against donflamingo and fujitora, he even stated himself the more he uses his powers the more of a strain it puts on him. And its highly assumable that he can use the nature of his power to outright blitz him. Law in character takes as long as he wants to take out someone's heart or use shambles on them. Just like his fight with smoker. He apparently didn't use it against vergo, and he apparently didn't use it on his other opponents, so like previously stated he must have limits.

You clearly didn't read what i said. Plus zeref was stated to be the most powerful mage in the FT universe. Plus there is the book of zeref which has shitloads of spells that zeref utilizes. The multiple monsters such as lullaby, deliora, nemisis, etc. Zeref also utilizes death magic.(it has nothing to do with whether or not you have the will to negate it, its simple, you come near him, you die.)

• Death Magic (死の魔法 Shi no Mahō): Death Magic is a Black Art that allows Zeref to kill any living thing he desires. This Magic seems to be uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius around him. However, when Zeref forgets the value of, and no longer cares about, a human life, he can fully control his Death Magic.(like when he killed hades and his group)Certain Magic Items can protect people from Death Magic, such as Natsu Dragneel's scarf.

Loading Video...

Zero feats. Not really.

Well its only a theory(so don't start getting in a fanboy fit of rage.) But couldn't laxus and natsu technically harm enel and ace? With their magic? Like by engulfing their bodies with their individual elements couldn't their magic infused punches act like a haki and harm them? Not that it matters. Take away this theory and its still a stalemate.

sure he has limits but you are forgetting that he was fighting an Admiral and Flamingo simultaneously and we havent seen the fight at all, so you cant really compare that to his 1 vs 1 against smoker

so he defeated a bunch of wolves nice showing, so we still have no speed/durability feats, feats of how he fights etc, basically featless, whats stopping BB from just sucking him up with "Black Hole". its just stupid to use featless chars

@video doesnt work, but it wont show any feats because there are none,

@monsters ok, then how long does it take for him to summon one? can he summon them "on the fly" does he need ingredients, preptime? does he need any equipment to summon them?

fanboy rage? iam not a fanboy but again, its stupid to argue about people with no feats and no i dont think that would work because its still fire/lightning damage

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu could technically hurt Ace in Lightning Fire Dragon Mode.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava said:
@deathhero61 said:

@theultimatefusion said:

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Mirajane destroys.

eat ace same with Laxus

@ultimatefusion

Zero feats. Not really.

sure he has limits but you are forgetting that he was fighting an Admiral and Flamingo simultaneously and we havent seen the fight at all, so you cant really compare that to his 1 vs 1 against smoker

so he defeated a bunch of wolves nice showing, so we still have no speed/durability feats, feats of how he fights etc, basically featless, whats stopping BB from just sucking him up with "Black Hole". its just stupid to use featless chars

@video doesnt work, but it wont show any feats because there are none,

@monsters ok, then how long does it take for him to summon one? can he summon them "on the fly" does he need ingredients, preptime? does he need any equipment to summon them?

fanboy rage? iam not a fanboy but again, its stupid to argue about people with no feats and no i dont think that would work because its still fire/lightning damage

He had a one on one with vergo as well IIRC

Its not about defeating them, any living thing within his radius dies. Thats why the plants, and the birds and etc. were dying and falling down. Zeref is immortal by the way.

Natsu gives one hell of a punch to zeref and he smiles, then lands as if nothing happened.
Natsu gives one hell of a punch to zeref and he smiles, then lands as if nothing happened.

In the manga he mentions this:

No Caption Provided

He was envious to meet natsu because he thought that he would be able to kill him. He states that natsu is the only one that can stop him. But he was disappointed that he couldn't.

Its stated that he was the most powerful mage in the history of the FT universe.(if we use ABC logic we can easily assume how powerful he is -.-) Right now he is in his sleeping state according to ultear, so his feats are actually pretty inconsist, he cannot control his powers, so its likely do to his current condition, all the power he had went into flux.

No Caption Provided

Its assumable that it doesn't take long. Considering he created craploads of demons in his prime. And considering how one of them, lullaby, was a flute. And this flute easily transformed itself into a mountain range busting monster.

Sorry i just said that ahead of time since apparently i been dealing with nothing but annoying one piece fanboys who ignore all my arguments, and keep on stating how powerful a character is.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace fuels Natsu, he then shouts " Now, I got a fire in my belly" and then " Fire Dragon ROAR" and roasts them all. " I think I overdid it"

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DBVSE7

And in theory Natsu can hurt ace for the same reason he was killed The fire produced by this type of Magic (Natsus) produces much more heat than a standard one (Aces Fire) , with even the user’s body temperature being capable of melting iron;[4] not only that, but the user’s fire is strictly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the more their flames will increase exponentially in temperature.. and Natsu gets really emotional in his battles especially with people who he'll have some trouble beating like Ace.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Yea the movie is worth it, it's pretty good.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Ratava

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: Yea the movie is worth it, it's pretty good.

nice then ill give it a try