Law x Gildarts

Blackbeard x Zeref

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov

Chopper x Elfman

Robin x Mirajane

Brook x Gajeel

Master Z x Hades

Smoker x Jellal

Fight takes place in a neutral location away from water. This isn't a 1v1 thing, it is a group battle, though many of these characters would probably be facing each other so I paired them as such. For example, Natsu and Laxus could eat the elements of Ace and Enel and take out other people presumably. If they could last that long.

Win by KO only. A team wins when all members of the opposing teams is KO'd.

#3 Posted by Marshall_Long (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Nami x Lucy

Zoro x Erza

Sanji x Gray

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force)

Eneru/Enel x Laxus

Law x Gildarts

Blackbeard(Current) x Zeref( Don't Know enough about either of them)

Luffy x Makarov(Fairy Law might K.O Luffy, but Luffy is superior in Combat)

Chopper x Elfman(Idk)

Robin x Mirajane

Master Z x Hades

Overall I feel One Piece would win most of their matches so I'll give them the win for the team battle.

#4 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll do what i can...

nami x lucy - not sure who lucy is... feats?

erza x zoro - zoro

sanji x gray - sanji

ace x natsu - can't natsu just eat him?

enel x laxus - i hear laxus is pretty hax, can't he just eat enel? anyway enel's Kenbunshoku is pretty dam hax itself... idk :/

blackbeard x zeref - who tf is zeref? feats? plus we have no idea how strong current BB is...

luffy x makarov - this guy better be something if he's fighting the captain... feats?

chopper x elfman - feats feats feats

robin vs mirajane - she better have a titanium neck, or it's getting instasnapped...

master z x hades - feats guys feats...

#5 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami x Lucy All she has to do is take the Keys like every one else she fights

Zoro x Erza Just too much for the girl

Sanji x Gray...*shrug*

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force) Endless fight

Eneru/Enel x Laxus Stomp

Law x Gildarts MOAR HAX

Blackbeard(Current) x Zeref Stomp again

Luffy x Makarov INB4 featless Fairly Law

Chopper x Elfman

Robin x Mirajane Snapped neck you know the deal.

Master Z x Hades

Fight takes place in a neutral location away from water. This isn't a 1v1 thing, it is a group battle, though many of these characters would probably be facing each other so I paired them as such.

#6 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry i skipped one :/ Law wins.

:( joker forgot to add me under "All one piece" in the phonebook D:

#7 Posted by Jgames (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Natsu not fighting Luffy?

#8 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: cause that would be a stomp...

#9 Edited by darrellacoustic (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Precisely. And I changed Zoro and Sanji to Pre-timeskip, forgot to mention that. And Makarov is the Fairy Tail guild leader. Zeref is the dark god basically of Fairy Tail. He's pretty much the main antagonist.

#10 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

lolol this is the biggest joke I've seen from @jokergeist:

#11 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami x Lucy-Loki solo's

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza-Zoros to much of a tank.

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray- Gray has Iced shell as a last ditch action

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force) -Natsu is immune to fire, and capable of consuming Ace

Eneru/Enel x Laxus -Same as above

Law(Pre-Timeskip) x Gildarts -Gildartz can destroy laws room, Disassemble Law without a room. He is like a compact law.

Blackbeard x Zeref - Zeref has next to no showings save the Proximity deathwave, and BB has the Quake quake fruit

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov - he is like a bigger, stronger Oars...With Magic.

Chopper x Elfman - Waayyyy stronger.

Robin x Mirajane - Waaayyy stronger

Brook x Gajeel - as fast if not faster, and hits waayyyy harder

Master Z x Hades - Grimoire Law? as well as the Whole "Dirt Devils" add that to he has no weakness save his heart. he isn't necessarily stronger than Z, Just in a better position.

Fight takes place in a neutral location away from water. This isn't a 1v1 thing, it is a group battle, though many of these characters would probably be facing each other so I paired them as such. For example, Natsu and Laxus could eat the elements of Ace and Enel and take out other people presumably. If they could last that long.

The bold ones are who wins, Explaination next to them

@cooldes said:

Law loses here.

@cooldes said:

@jgames: cause that would be a stomp...

Yep

#12 Edited by darrellacoustic (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I made some slight changes to the teams so it may have changed since you posted.

#13 Edited by StrictlyAnime (908 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record I'm not an expert on One Piece at all, so if any one piece fans want to correct me feel free to

Nami vs Lucy she can summon up to two spirits at once, for example Loki and Taurus, that turns this into a 1 vs 3 fight Nami is simply overwhelmed.

Zoro vs Erza don't think pre time skip Zoro could beat her, Erza takes it mid-level difficulty

Sanji vs Gray (Either way) Gray if he gets desperate and uses Iced Shell, if not Sanji takes it high-difficulty

Ace vs Natsu Any and all fire attacks Ace uses are only going to make Natsu stronger

Eneru vs Laxus The same thing as above. Laxus can also use Fairy Law

Law vs Gildarts he turns Law into a bunch of Chibis

Blackbeard vs Zeref I don't know, Not enough of Zeref as been shown, in fact All Zeref has been seen doing is killing, hes kind of out of place in a battle where only KO is allowed.

Luffy vs Makarov I think Makarov takes it, he can grow to over 20 times his size, use magic, and if necessary Fairy Law.

Chopper vs Elfman More versatility, and much stronger physically.

Robin vs Mirajane I've seen a few things since watching One Piece on adult swim. Can't robin use her Devil Fruit powers to put Mirajane in a sleep hold or something?

Brook vs Gajeel Dont know Brook

Master Z vs Hades Don't know Master Z

Smoker vs Jellal Don't know Smoker

#14 Edited by Jgames (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: How? Not to mention he was kicking the crap out of hades who defeated makarov, and have about the same insane durability as luffy and have alot of destructive attack. While Luffy would win, is not a stomp.

#15 Edited by darrellacoustic (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: that was a lightning-flame mode Natsu with all of Laxus remaining magic against a Hades who had already fought all of Fairy Tail, and Natsu still couldn't beat him. If the heart had never been stabbed, Fairy Tail would have been defeated.

#16 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Precisely. And I changed Zoro and Sanji to Pre-timeskip, forgot to mention that. And Makarov is the Fairy Tail guild leader. Zeref is the dark god basically of Fairy Tail. He's pretty much the main antagonist.

Anyways my list.

Nami/Usopp x Lucy Nami/Usopp wins easy, Nami does her lighting tempo and Usopp can do his plants taht can tangle up Lucy before she realises what they are so she has to wait for help

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza Pre time skip Zoro.... Man this is a hard one, the only reason I give this one to Zoro is because his durability is a lot higher then Erzas, but this one can go eithere way.

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray Gray can take this one if he plays his hands right, by making Ice Wall before Sanji blitzes, I don't know could go either way but I would give the edge to Gray.

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force) Natsu you're giving him infinite energy here. Is not like Ace knows he can eat his fire.

Eneru/Enel x Laxus Enel takes it he can use Haki but they name it Mantra on sky island.

Law x Gildarts Law takes it, would be close match, but his Room ability would suprise Gildart and he gets slashed.

Blackbeard x Zeref I hate Blackbeard, Zeref is Achnologia, his power is island buster. The only thing that I have seen Zeref do is withere things with his power and eventually kill them, leaving thing them powerless or dead. But Blackbeard has the devil fruit that reduces everything to nothingingess as well, if this blackbeard has Whitebeards powers too, he wins.

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov Makarov is really powerfull..... I don't see Luffy winning by pure strength he could win but i give the Edge to Makarov.

Chopper x Elfman Chopper can take this he is more versatile then Elfman, and Chopper likes using all his points I just don't see Elfman winning this

Robin x Mirajane Mirajane wins she starts as her demon form when she fights, I am not sure what Robin can do as instant neck won't work on her demon form.

Brook x Gajeel This one can go either way, as Brook has his infernal blade that can freeze anything, so he can basically cut Gajeel with he coldness of the underworld which I don't think Gajeel can take although Gajeel can eat Brooks sword so if for some reason he does, he wins, but I give the edge to Brook.

Master Z x Hades My problem with this fight, does Hades get his infinite power from his air ship? If he does he wins this. Now Master Z can use Haki to keep up with Hades, he kept up with Kizaru which he is extremely fast and devastating, if Hades doesn't get his infinite power air ship, Master Z can win, as of now this fight goes 50/50 with no infinite power.

Smoker x Jellal MMM this one I am not so sure, Jella could take it if he traps Smoker, but I haven't seen him use magic that traps so if he can't do that Smoker cna take it, edge Smoker.

So by the end of this 7 matches OP takes 5 matches Fairy Tail takes.

Since Blackbeard is still up and kicking, I don't think there is anybody on Fairy Tail to contain his powers he has 2 devil fruit powers which are absurdly powerful. OP wins, but not by much.

#17 Edited by darrellacoustic (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: very well said man. And no Hades doesn't get his airship. And my question with Natsu eating Ace's fire is if it woul even matter. Could he even hurt a logia type?

#18 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrellacoustic said:

@light47: very well said man. And no Hades doesn't get his airship. And my question with Natsu eating Ace's fire is if it woul even matter. Could he even hurt a logia type?

It took me a bit to think about each match, I watch both shows and really enjoy both of them. Hades with his airship would be ridiculous that's why i had to ask lol

Well Natsu can just eat Ace if you think about it he sucks him up lol. It would be a stalemate if anything.

#19 Posted by nickzambuto (13799 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrellacoustic: Unfortunately I am not very well informed of team Fairy Tail, so I can't call the match. But thanks for the call out!

#20 Posted by darrellacoustic (73 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Ratava (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrellacoustic said:

Don´t know that much about Fairy Tail but ill give it a try.

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail - Laws Body Switch

Nami/Usopp x Lucy - I think any attack from Nami/Usopp would KO Lucy whereas Leo would melee Nami/Usopp but i´ll give the win to Nami/Usopp due to 2vs1 and versatility on their side.

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza - That´s a hard one - both are incredible skilled but i am on Zoro due to being a durability MONSTER :) but this could go either way.

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray - I have just read his wiki page and with all his abilities i think he can take this

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force) - Can the Dragon Slayers even get hurt by their Element or have they to consume the attack to avoid damage? If Natsu still can be hurt by Fire i am going with Ace otherwise the only way for Natsu to win is to eat Ace alive ^^

Eneru/Enel x Laxus - Basically the same as above but due to Kenbunshoku Haki and without PIS/CIS Laxus won´t hit Enel.

Law x Gildarts - He was able to expand his room almost to a size half of an Island and his ability is just too hax.

Blackbeard x Zeref - The only thing we have seen from Zeref is his Death Magic and if killing is not allowed -> BB

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarovs physical hits won´t do anything against Luffy but on top of that he has incredible powerful magic and Luffy can´t take on his Giant form.

Chopper x Elfman - The only way to put Elfman down would be Choppers Monster Point but Elfman took quite a beating in the Guild Tournament so he should be able to endure this till the Monster Point runs out.

Robin x Mirajane - Neck snap should be enough. But if Mirajane is fast enough to go full Demon she takes this.

Brook x Gajeel - Brook is very fast and with his new Blade i think he can take this.

Master Z x Hades - Zephyr is fast, has powerful Busoshoku Haki and his Battle Smasher is no joke.

Smoker x Jellal - Don´t know if Jellals spells would work against Smokers Logia-intang

The problem here is Law could simply use his Body Swtich technique from the start and that would be an easy win for OP and "in character" Laxus/Makarov won´t use Fairy Law from the start.

#22 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: the only thing i will comment on is

Law x Gildarts - He was able to expand his room almost to a size half of an Island and his ability is just too hax.

Gildhartz is basically a compact Law without the Weaknesses.

He could Disassemble Laws Room, or downright destroy it if he wanted to.

#23 Posted by Ratava (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: the only thing i will comment on is

Gildhartz is basically a compact Law without the Weaknesses.

He could Disassemble Laws Room, or downright destroy it if he wanted to.

Till now there was nothing shown to suggest that you can destroy Laws Room the only time someone was able to do something against Laws ability was Vergo due to superior Haki.

#24 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: It's Gildarts Magic. that's how it works.

Logically, you shouldn't be able to "Disassemble" Natsu and make him into a bunch of Tiny Natsu, but he can.

You shouldn't be able to "Cut" Natsu's fire into neat little squares, but he can.

His magic is literally called "Disassemble & Destruction" Magic.

He was capable of "Disassembling" A Black hole. It's safe to say he can take apart Laws room.

Just because Law's room has not been shown to be broken, does not mean it can not, as nobody has ever even tried, or gotten the chance for that matter. Law is strong but not on the "No limit fallacy"Level of Gildarts

hes as Hax as Law, but more Powerful. Due to being able to activate his ability when ever. Law has a wider Range, but More weaknesses, I.E you have to be in his room to be affected by him or he Could arguably not use his powers while in the Sea most likely.

#25 Edited by Ratava (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: It's Gildarts Magic. that's how it works.

Logically, you shouldn't be able to "Disassemble" Natsu and make him into a bunch of Tiny Natsu, but he can.

You shouldn't be able to "Cut" Natsu's fire into neat little squares, but he can.

His magic is literally called "Disassemble & Destruction" Magic.

He was capable of "Disassembling" A Black hole. It's safe to say he can take apart Laws room.

Just because Law's room has not been shown to be broken, does not mean it can not, as nobody has ever even tried, or gotten the chance for that matter. Law is strong but not on the "No limit fallacy"Level of Gildarts

hes as Hax as Law, but more Powerful. Due to being able to activate his ability when ever. Law has a wider Range, but More weaknesses, I.E you have to be in his room to be affected by him or he Could arguably not use his powers while in the Sea most likely.

He shatters the enemies Magic

and Laws abilities are not magic based. It is the same with Blackbeard - he can neutralize abilities but it won´t work on Fairy Tales magic.

#26 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: No. He shatters anything

The Blackhole was an effect of Bluenotes magic-G saying "Shatter your magic" was simply his wording as he has shown to easily break things non magic.

He disassembled Natsu. he is a magician, not Magic entity.

He Destroys building accidentally when he walks through them

He crushed the ground in his fight with Natsu to soften the blow.

Etc.

It does not have to be magic for him to disassemble it.

#27 Edited by Ratava (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized

I am still not seeing him shatter a room in the size of half an Island. He can´t neutralize Laws ability. If it would be possible to do anything against Laws room then Vergos haki covered Body would surely have had some effect on it (as Haki bypasses the df-ability). As stated by Vergo his Haki was strong enough against Laws cutting within his room - but there is nothing you can do to the Room itself.

Even if Gildarts is able to shatter the room which surrounded him it won´t help the others so "Body Switch" is still an option.

#28 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One Piece takes the majority

#29 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: No. He shatters anything

The Blackhole was an effect of Bluenotes magic-G saying "Shatter your magic" was simply his wording as he has shown to easily break things non magic.

He disassembled Natsu. he is a magician, not Magic entity.

He Destroys building accidentally when he walks through them

He crushed the ground in his fight with Natsu to soften the blow.

Etc.

It does not have to be magic for him to disassemble it.

One thing about Law which you are not getting, is that his "Room" is a space, is not a thing taht you can touch, you are either in it our out of it. Unless Gildart can use it on Law it doesn't matter if he can cut his "Room" because as I said before his "Room" is just a space you are in. Think about it like walking into an empty space, but that space is controlled by Law.

#30 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: @ratava: OR

Guildhartz could simply Destroy Law Before he spawned his room.

hey, i would love to argue the whole "Can't break his room" as a "Blackhole" is nothing but "Empty space" and G has been shown to break that which is "intangible" but alas, not enough Island sized Feats for Old Gildy, so ill concede that for now.

But my point remains. Gild has more than ample time to Affect Law Directly. Laws DF Requires two things

His room, and Concentration.

Gildartz has shown to Break things without even lifting a finger.

Similarly, Law's physicality is Nothing compared to a Gildartz that was Thrashing A fully Pumped up Natsu.

i don't see how Law incaps Gild Before Gild simply Breaks him, Literally and metaphorically.

EX-Match starts, G sends out a Disassemble wave, Law Makes a room, Before he can even Finish the Room, he gets, Turned in to Dozens of "Mini Laws"

HOWEVER None of this matters as FT has Both Laxus, Makarov and Hades, all capable of Using the Featless "Law" Magic.

Hades will do it from the Start if he damn well pleased.

Hooray for No limit fallacies.

oh that and a Natsu with DF who just consumed an entire Ace(How ever much that is) and Fueld by friendship(Afterwatching Erza get it handed to by Zoro)? can we all say Natsu Smash?

#31 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: @ratava: Are we sure Haki works on other people from other realities since it doesn't exist in other realities and has never been used in the FT universe?

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami/Usopp x Lucy Her Summons will be a problem.

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza Close a$$ fight, but Zoro takes it he's lost more blood than a human should be able to an won.

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray Gray, Sanji is good but Gray's better.

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force) Natsu. He wasn't injured by the dragon made of fire, so I don't see how Ace can hurt him.

Eneru/Enel x Laxus Laxus. If we can assume all Dragon Slayers are the same then he takes it.

Law x Gildarts Gildarts. His magic is made to stop sh!t

Blackbeard x Zeref BlackBeard. Zeref has no showings unless we count his death wave, if we do then BlackBeard dies.

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov Makarov. Luffy's fast but Makarov's versatile and I if he can take a number of blasts in various states then I think he can endure what Luffy can dish out.

Chopper x Elfman

Robin x Mirajane

Brook x Gajeel

Master Z x Hades

Smoker x Jellal

I forget Jellal an Hades' showings and I've never seen Master Z in action.

#32 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: im not seeing why it would even be a factor.

since Team FT is so destructive in nature, Prediction is basically pointless.

Nobody has greater will than anyone here.

And nobody is going intang.

#33 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Just checking, I was wondering if someone could make the argument for it. Because I saw it listed above as a reason for victory.

#34 Posted by Ratava (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: @ratava: OR

Guildhartz could simply Destroy Law Before he spawned his room.

hey, i would love to argue the whole "Can't break his room" as a "Blackhole" is nothing but "Empty space" and G has been shown to break that which is "intangible" but alas, not enough Island sized Feats for Old Gildy, so ill concede that for now.

But my point remains. Gild has more than ample time to Affect Law Directly. Laws DF Requires two things

His room, and Concentration.

Gildartz has shown to Break things without even lifting a finger.

Similarly, Law's physicality is Nothing compared to a Gildartz that was Thrashing A fully Pumped up Natsu.

i don't see how Law incaps Gild Before Gild simply Breaks him, Literally and metaphorically.

EX-Match starts, G sends out a Disassemble wave, Law Makes a room, Before he can even Finish the Room, he gets, Turned in to Dozens of "Mini Laws"

HOWEVER None of this matters as FT has Both Laxus, Makarov and Hades, all capable of Using the Featless "Law" Magic.

Hades will do it from the Start if he damn well pleased.

Hooray for No limit fallacies.

oh that and a Natsu with DF who just consumed an entire Ace(How ever much that is) and Fueld by friendship(Afterwatching Erza get it handed to by Zoro)? can we all say Natsu Smash?

I see now problem for Law, his room is quasi instant and he has high speed movement and teleportation (switch place with an object) within his room so theres no problem dodging Gildarts attacks, cut him up or simply replacing himself with one from the Fairy Taill team who then gets hit by Gildarts attack.

@fairy law: laxus/makarov won´t use it from the start and the only time Hades used it was as a countermeasure against Makrovs Fairy Law. So he too won´t use it right from the start.

@funsiized: @ratava: Are we sure Haki works on other people from other realities since it doesn't exist in other realities and has never been used in the FT universe?

I don´t see a problem
  • Kenbunshoku Haki - if someone can use it, the precog will still work - your opponent doesnt need haki for it
  • Busoshoku Haki: will still improve your own durabilty and your attacks - but obviously it does not work to bypass any of the FT abilities.
  • Haoshoku Haki: as funsiized mentioned - nobody here will get fooderized by it so its a non factor
#35 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: @nelomaxwell:

haki DEFINITELY works regardless of universe. Haki is a sense that i use for myself, it has nothing to do with my opponent. it's a sense that i use,l. saying it won't work in other universes would be like saying other senses wouldn't work in different universes. by that logic no one would be able to see, smell, hear, feel, etc people from other universes.

the opponents destructive nature has NOTHING to do with whether or not haki precog will be effective. It lets me know exactly what will happen before it happens(stated by bubbleman that sometimes even before my opponent knows what they'll do), where it will hit, and the amount of damage it'll do.

Willpower ONLY matters when it comes the conquerors haki. and i doubt luffy will try this as he only uses it so he doesn't have to deal with low level fodder.

#36 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava:

I see now problem for Law, his room is quasi instant and he has high speed movement and teleportation (switch place with an object) within his room so theres no problem dodging Gildarts attacks, cut him up or simply replacing himself with one from the Fairy Taill team who then gets hit by Gildarts attack.

The question is, can Law Spawn his room before G Cuts him? arguable. but im going with the guy whose powers do not rely on a room being created in the first place. agree to disagree?

@fairy law: laxus/makarov won´t use it from the start and the only time Hades used it was as a countermeasure against Makrovs Fairy Law. So he too won´t use it right from the start.

Okay, You and I both know, Hades really does not give a care about people.

There is Zero doubt in my mind that he would have used fairy Law from the start of the "War" if not for the fact that Makarov had the same ability, and casting both would have been as detrimental to him, as it would be to FT. it was a tactical decision, not a responsive one. it stopped His side from being wiped out, and had Makarov Used FL, he would have used his to at least counter act it and make both teams fall as a result.

sort of like a "either no one goes down, or we ALL go down" Maneuver

He was about to use it at the end of the Arc as well, before Natsu used his New Secret Dragon slayer arc. but as he said "i don't have enough time" he probably would have used it in the Very beginning of that whole fight, if not for the fact that he was A)Super cocky, B) Wanted to test this "New FT" and C) Plot

it is completely within his character parameters to use it from the very start. There is no Other counteractive to Make it be counter productive.(Like Makarov's own FL) and the only way the OP Team stops him, is by Interrupting the Count down.(as Natsu did later on)

#37 Edited by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Sigh

haki DEFINITELY works regardless of universe. Haki is a sense that i use for myself, it has nothing to do with my opponent. it's a sense that i use,l. saying it won't work in other universes would be like saying other senses wouldn't work in different universes. by that logic no one would be able to see, smell, hear, feel, etc people from other universes.

We said it would work....even though that is your definition of Haki...but i digress

the opponents destructive nature has NOTHING to do with whether or not haki precog will be effective. It lets me know exactly what will happen before it happens(stated by bubbleman that sometimes even before my opponent knows what they'll do), where it will hit, and the amount of damage it'll do.

You knowing the attack is coming is completely different from dodging it entirely. You are not going to precog your way around a Fairy Law, or even a Dragons Roar for that matter, why? because it's simply to large.

Precog haki has been shown to dodge only Small Projectiles/and or attacks(Hody's shark darts, Pacifista Lasers,Hody's bodily attacks, etc) , and The elephant-looking-thing trunk in Rayleighs(Hate his name, how in the world do you spell it) explanation and demonstration of Haki

You know FL hits hard and Is an instant K.O...now what? you pull a Darwin during WWH and teleport away? lol

Willpower ONLY matters when it comes the conquerors haki. and i doubt luffy will try this as he only uses it so he doesn't have to deal with low level fodder.

Good to know everyone is in accord with this one.

#38 Edited by Ratava (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@ratava:

The question is, can Law Spawn his room before G Cuts him? arguable. but im going with the guy whose powers do not rely on a room being created in the first place. agree to disagree?

ok - but i still don´t see how gildarts is faster as Law saying room and against Vergo he uses it in an instant ^^. The problem i have with Gildarts is that he is all talk but we haven´t seen impressive things from him. It is the same with people like Shanks, Garp etc.

@funsiized said:

@ratava:

Okay, You and I both know, Hades really does not give a care about people.

There is Zero doubt in my mind that he would have used fairy Law from the start of the "War" if not for the fact that Makarov had the same ability, and casting both would have been as detrimental to him, as it would be to FT. it was a tactical decision, not a responsive one. it stopped His side from being wiped out, and had Makarov Used FL, he would have used his to at least counter act it and make both teams fall as a result.

sort of like a "either no one goes down, or we ALL go down" Maneuver

He was about to use it at the end of the Arc as well, before Natsu used his New Secret Dragon slayer arc. but as he said "i don't have enough time" he probably would have used it in the Very beginning of that whole fight, if not for the fact that he was A)Super cocky, B) Wanted to test this "New FT" and C) Plot

it is completely within his character parameters to use it from the very start. There is no Other counteractive to Make it be counter productive.(Like Makarov's own FL) and the only way the OP Team stops him, is by Interrupting the Count down.(as Natsu did later on)

But if the op does not state it otherwise the People will act "in-character" and the problem with hades is, that he has 1 appearance without using Grimoire Law from the start but anyway i doubt that Zephyr would just stand around and do nothing to him.

And Law could still use his Body switch on the Fairy Tail team and then it would be an easy stomp.

#39 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava:

But if the op does not state it otherwise the People will act "in-character" and the problem with hades is, that he has 1 appearance without using Grimoire Law from the start but anyway i doubt that Zephyr would just stand around and do nothing to him.

I doubt Z would as well.

But he still has to deal with Hades other magic. which i have no doubt he can....given time. Hades was fairing perfectly well against Laxus. and that was before he used the "Dirt Devils"

But, the option of other Users using FL are perfectly in bounds. "later" in the fight of course

After Erza gets her Sh** wrecked by Zoro, and Lucy get Double teamed, you think Makarov's gonna stand there and take it? i think not.

He was willing to use FL at the Start of the War, and used it near instantly he was Well again against Jose, after giving him the chance to surrender.

And lets be honest, Makarov is beating Luffy. But Luffy not giving up? = Fairy Law

Laxus feeling pressured at any point in the fight? = FL

Hades Has time for the prep of it? = GL

This is ALL Assuming of course Erza doesn't pull out some PIS Friendship powered Armor of the Gods and Bend space and time with her pinky finger, instantly reaching Galaxy buster level....God i hate her character so much. /Rant

#40 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Your argument makes no sense since the five senses are common in most universes. Haki is not.

#41 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: ok, lets try another special sense. if kiba went into to OP verse, would his supersmelling work in the OPverse? even though no one else has it?

#42 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: 1) Are we sure the Zoan's don't have super smell? 2) Does everyone smell in one piece?

#43 Posted by StrictlyAnime (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Gildarts tripped and busted the entire town. In or outside of Law's room I think he beats Law.

#44 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@strictlyanime said:

Gildarts tripped and busted the entire town. In or outside of Law's room I think he beats Law.

that was hilarious but the ground doesn't matter lol. I like fairy tail but Law is no easy prey. : P

#45 Edited by Ratava (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

God i hate her character so much. /Rant

Yeah - but for example Law or Obito are equally worse. I don´t like chars with stupid hax abilities

#46 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: i do like how Fairy tail handles that.

Gildarts could potentially solo Throughout Every Arc. Good guy Hiro-Sends him away every time he shows up.

#47 Posted by DeathHero61 (6621 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww man i must have missed this thread when i wasn't on comicvine.

Might as well reply.

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

Nami/Usopp x Lucy(they cannot really do anything about lucy's spirits, especially loke who could just speed blitz them both.)

Zoro(Pre-Timeskip) x Erza(many more combat styles, weapons and powers that she can switch through mid-combo and is on zoro's level of durability, and is far more versatile)

Sanji(Pre-Timeskip) x Gray(this can go either way but if its post timeskip sanji that im reading then sanji stomps)

Ace x Natsu (Dragon Force)

Eneru/Enel x Laxus(he can eat his own element.)

Law x Gildarts

Blackbeard x Zeref(he is the embodiment of darkness, and you saw all those monsters in the FT series that belonged to zeref? even the one that could bust a mountain? its highly likely he can summon those.)

Luffy(Pre-Timeskip) x Makarov(the old man is powerful but there is not much he can do to keep up with luffy in terms of combat speed and reflexes.)

Chopper x Elfman(he can basically copy one of chopper's arm's or legs and use them against chopper and he is actually faster than chopper with certain beast souls.)

Robin x Mirajane(she can speed blitz robin easily.)

Brook x Gajeel(no argument needed)

Master Z x Hades(could go either way.)

Smoker x Jellal(far faster than smoker, and has destructive capacity that far surpasses what smoker can handle.)

The problem is i don't know much about master z but if he is inferior to hades based on feats then FT stomps.

i know this is old but i thought i might as well add my opinion since i was tagged anyway.

#48 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

To everyone saying Laxus can beat Enel, understand that when Enel realizes that Laxus can both absorbs his element Enel will just use insulating powers and hit Laxus with heat hot enough to mold gold like butter.

#49 Posted by DeathHero61 (6621 posts) - - Show Bio

To everyone saying Laxus can beat Enel, understand that when Enel realizes that Laxus can both absorbs his element Enel will just use insulating powers and hit Laxus with heat hot enough to mold gold like butter.

He made heat using his electricity, which laxus is immune to..... and he took on natsu who is highly likely based on feats to be hotter than magma. And laxus in combat speed is faster so enel would have to touch him in order for that to happen.

#50 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones said:

He made heat using his electricity, which laxus is immune to..... and he took on natsu who is highly likely based on feats to be hotter than magma. And laxus in combat speed is faster so enel would have to touch him in order for that to happen.

Yes his heat originates from electricity, but it's not electricity anymore...it's just a hot hand now.

Proof? And what could Laxus actually do to Enel? And please don't give me that ''he eats him'', because A. Logia has shown to be a near endless supply of their elements and B Enel could see his hit coming a mile away.