• Zeus
  • Dormammu
  • Spectre
  • Anti monitor
  • Mordru
Michael Demurigos
Lucifer Morningstar
#2 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic battle but Michael's team slides the victory.

#3 Edited by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea it would be an all out Fight but dormmammu and spec on luci's team definetly helps

#4 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Lucifer wins

#5 Posted by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno its close i know that for sure

#6 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ClarkWayne said:

I say Lucifer wins

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

It's incredibly close, but I'd give it to Team Lucifer.

On another note, collateral damage is the multiverse.

#8 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Lucifer

#9 Posted by XiiX (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Team Lucifer

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#11 Posted by MFrenzy11 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else

#12 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer has more heavy hitters on the multiversal side

#13 Edited by The_Gravix (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Luficer will win because he will use those people on his team to their absolute potential in a battle. Michael is not as great of s planner as lucifer is. Power will not matter this much in battle because Lucifer will put the odds in his favor. At worst for lucifer is a stalemate, but lucifer has even taken out michael in a brawl. Don't see how the others would hold that much of a threat since these are the top two under the presence in dc.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

This is effectively Michael vs Lucifer, because no one else from either team have anything against the team leader.

Lucifer has already beaten Michael in a straight up fight, during "The Wolf Beneath the Tree" story arc. Once he defeats Michael, everyone else including his team mates and team mates from another team are inconsequential to him.

Lucifer solo.

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an awesome and crazy battle! But Lucifer lands the victory.

#16 Posted by Primebonnick (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

damn what a battle i go for team lucifer barely taking it since he has more heavy hitters on his side and he is a genius any way

#17 Posted by Radigan (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one, but since Lucy survived Michaels "Death Bomb" and I believe Lucy could beat all the others, I have to go with team Lucy.

#18 Posted by Rijehu (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, my first issue is the fact that this is Lucifer from the New 52, not Vertigo Lucifer Morningstar. This new Lucifer is a planet busting, child scaring Devil. Team Michael stomps ridiculously.

Now if you meant Vertigo Lucifer, then yes the fight would then be between Michael and Lucifer since non of the combatants on their team could survive a fight against either brother. Michael may spare Spectre since they are distant brothers but even he would get swatted again. Lucifer did kill Michael but that is only because they were both far from full power and Michael was already repairing the Multiverse with his power every second. Lucifer was also possessed and Michael foolishly tried to reason with him, so he indeed lost. That is no indication that Lucifer is naturally stronger than Michael, he is just more cunning. Twill be a great battle.

#19 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Rijehu (515 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by those_eyes (5775 posts) - - Show Bio

This is effectively Michael vs Lucifer, because no one else from either team have anything against the team leader.

Lucifer has already beaten Michael in a straight up fight, during "The Wolf Beneath the Tree" story arc. Once he defeats Michael, everyone else including his team mates and team mates from another team are inconsequential to him.

Lucifer solo.

Possibly!

#22 Posted by aquaman01 (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer's team!

#23 Posted by lol (4421 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Lucy

#24 Edited by Van_Cere (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

the only beings that matter in this battle are the leaders, and each could erase the other teams members with a wave. this is basically lucifer vs Michael, and Michael wins every time.

another 'lol' bump, and bumped wrong lol

but I could see lucifer winning too (clutching at straws) lucifer could kill everyone except Michael, even his own members in a fraction of a second (but not the point because Michael could react that fast too) Michael will be stunned for a moment, and...damn, I give up