Standard gear

morals off

win by K.O or death

1 out of 10!

#2 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Stomps 9.5

#3 Edited by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingx: First and foremost morals off...

Wolverine the King of you can't Kill/KO

Spiderman King of Street level Speed

Iron Fist King of Street Level Destruction

And DD just watches somewhat

#5 Posted by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: well, i don't think it's such a one-sided battle, else i would never make it. Team RWBY ain't losing in speed and i believe they have enough firepower to K.O wolverine

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingx: I believe they Marvel Team has the advantage in speed also take into account that spiderman has webbing slowing any speed contenders down.

#7 Posted by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: He would have to tag them first and even if he somehow hit them, they can parry and cut the webs with their weapons

#8 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingx: Do you have any knowledge of spider sense?

#9 Edited by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: what does spider sense have anything to do with them having the reactions,speed and skill to avoid/get free from his webs?

#10 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingx: Getting out of his web will be a problem a spider strength is measuring stick for breaking out it.

Plus his ability to track movement via spider sense will almost alway land a direct hit.

And in any event the few seconds needed to get free will result in a blitz or kill haven't seen any durability that puts them on Iron Fist's level.

#11 Edited by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: That's assuming that spidey would hit them with the webs. and let's be honest, their projectiles attacks are faster than spiderman's web. one question. have you even seen the rwby trailers?

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingx: Spider Man's web has caught bullets & bullets timers.

Watched all of them.

#13 Posted by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: u mean the one where he caught one bullet and the other one went through, and then went unconscious?

#14 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: I have never seen Spiderman use his Spidy-sense offensively in that manner. It was my understanding that it only warned him of danger that is about to cause harm to him and only the presence not the specific action in particular. I could be wrong but that's just my understanding.

#15 Edited by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: well, i think Spiderman did so once against Shadow Daredevil but never again have i seen Spiderman us his sense like that again. Also,do u know if Spiderman's webs rly have caught bullets? >.>

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, it hasn't even came out yet.

#17 Posted by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice: Well, all the trailers have come out and we've seen all of them fighting so we do know what they're capable of.. somewhat

#18 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingx: I have no idea. it seems plausible but unrealistic and if he did it was from one gun man, not 3 who are keeping up especially Ruby and a variable Mage freezing shit and whatnot.

The way i see this fight going is Wolverine charges in. Get frozen by Weiss. while it takes him a while to break out. he is still AFK for all intents and purposes. Spiderman and IF jump in only to be met by Yang and Ruby. getting pressed by a barrage of bullets and from Yang and Maybe Blake gives Ruby time to get her speed up. Spider sense lets Peter dodge but If Loses a limb. but before that he traded blows with a cocky Yang and broke one of her arms. Meanwhile DD and Weiss Square off, how is DD 6th sense on magic based projectiles? But anyways Blake comes in and they take him out handily. Moving on to assist with the wounded IF and Spiderman who has incapacitated Yang. The 3 of them dispatch of IF in which Ruby loses her weapon and peter takes her out in which case Weiss and Blake take him out with a combination of Spell on the Ground and gun in the air. giving him no room for escape and making his spidersense moot.

when wolverine thaws out. i have no idea how they are taking him out unless before he does they rig the ice with explosives. blow it to kingdomcum and and as eh regenerates Weiss uses her "finisher" to K.O him.

In the end i see the RWBY Team taking it 6-7/10 times

#19 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Yang can take out Wolverine. Her bullets seems extremely high-caliber. Probably some unrealistic number. Her striking feats aren't too shabby, they wouldn't be enough to take Wolverine down, if she wasn't so fast and skilled.

Blake can take down Dare Devil. From what's been seen, she seems like the weakest, but she's still incredibly fast. It would be a tough battle, but i see her taking Dare Devil Down.

Weiss can essentially take down anyone, but Iron Fist is the biggest monster here. Her speed coupled with her unique magic is enough to keep her distance while getting in her strikes. Her magic will also help out immensely. Even so, Iron Fist could easily shift the tide of the battle by just getting a few shots in. Still that magic, speed, and skill wins it for her.

Ruby can take down spider-man after upgrading her speed. He's the fastest of the group, but Ruby's speed burst was insane. Her Scythe should also very easily slice through Spiderman webs, and once she closes the distance Spider-man may survive for a bit, but he'll quickly fall.

Of course this is all from 4 trailers, no official numbers have been given, and i haven't seen too many feats. But they all seem to hyper-sonic in reflexes and combat speed. Ruby seems to be a notch ahead of the rest of them.

#20 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@mr_ingenuity: I have never seen Spiderman use his Spidy-sense offensively in that manner. It was my understanding that it only warned him of danger that is about to cause harm to him and only the presence not the specific action in particular. I could be wrong but that's just my understanding.

#21 Edited by Sissel (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can take probably 2 of them at the same time. With Spiderman and Iron Fist helping out they can wipe the floor with him. Wolverine is super durable to the point that a nuclear bomb isn't enough to kill him. Spiderman is also durable but leagues lower than Wolverine. And Spiderman has his Spider-sense. He can basically just jump from one place to another. The only person capable of tagging him would be Weiss. But still, she still needs to hit him hard before she can actually do real damage. We also don't know that golem's durability. I don't know what the RWBY team can do to hurt those 2 to the point of exhaustion. We have only seen their trailers so I think it's a bit too much to theory craft from that.

But I would say that Team Marvel wins.

#22 Edited by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

RWBY ftw

#23 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Thats awesome. No joke. But god if only i understood how that worked.

#24 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.

#25 Posted by godzilla44 (2670 posts) - - Show Bio

Team RWBY