Team Marvel VS Amazo

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

THE SITUATION: Forge has arrived at one of Magneto's fortresses after barely fleeing from a major threat.

No Caption Provided

Forge
Forge

Forge explains to Magneto that an android known as Amazo is going through a rampage through NYC, and he has mimicked the powers of the following people.
No Caption Provided

Vision

No Caption Provided
Quicksilver

No Caption Provided

Mystique
Mystique

Oracle

No Caption Provided
Hellion

No Caption Provided

Incredible Hulk 
Incredible Hulk 

Magneto then assembles the following team for himself to lead into battle against Amazo.     
Namor
Namor
Invisible Woman

No Caption Provided
Blink

No Caption Provided
Ms. Marvel

No Caption Provided

Wolverine
Wolverine

Emma Frost
  Emma Frost

Thor
Thor

Before Forge managed to escape without being scanned by Amazo, Forge sensed the design flaws in Amazo's scanners allowing him to design special rings which will prevent the members of Magneto's team from having their powers mimicked.  If Magneto has an hour of prep time to devise a strategy, battle field removal isn't an option, and this Amazo model was built from hyper durable plastics who will win the battle to the death in NYC?
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Amazo use Vision and  Quicksilver powers and mess Magneto brain easy 

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kadeem
@Thepowercosmic: Forge isn't present at the battle, he only built them there special rings to keep Amazo from mimicking there powers. To my knowledge though Vision has not shown he has the ability to phase through Magneto's magnetic fields.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thepowercosmic

k but he has there powers rit?

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kadeem
@Thepowercosmic: Not the powers of Magneto's team, but the powers of the 1st group I listed in the OP.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thepowercosmic

still Amazo wins he only need to speed and phase through there brains and for  Invisible Woman use Oracle power on her then take on Magneto he only need to tier him. 

Emma Frost is nothing here 

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem

Emma Frost can shield the other members of team marvel from Amazo's tp attacks.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thepowercosmic

still he can use hellion power to just trow her to the ground or to the sky 

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kadeem

Either Sue or Magneto can shield her.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thepowercosmic said: 

Emma Frost is nothing here  "

Oracle is still the weaker telepath compared to Emma Frost.. Oracle has been easily defeated by Charles Xavier and even by combined powers powers of the Stepford Cuckoos.. Emma's powers have rivaled Xavier's powers and even managed to defeat him in several times.. Emma can put up psychic shields that Oracle can only dream of breaking.. 
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@lord_oraculous016: i meant she got nothing here he is a machine so she is nothing 
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@kadeem: still he only need to wear them out by trowing rocks at MT shield 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By karrob

Magnetos team...

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thepowercosmic said:
" @lord_oraculous016: i meant she got nothing here he is a machine so she is nothing  "
she is not completely useless.. she can protect her teammates from psychic attacks.. 
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thepowercosmic

i just don't see them wining. and how strong are her shield? 

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thepowercosmic said:
" i just don't see them wining. and how strong are her shield?  "
Emma Frost has achieved feats beyond most telepaths such as Oracle.. she is a level 10 and an omega telapath, psi of the highest order and can easily remove the psi shields created by Charles Xavier himself.. Exodus has identified her as one of the five most skilled telepaths along with the likes of Charles Xavier, Exodus, Mister Sinister and Jean Grey.. Emma has proven herself capable of stalemating Mister Sinister and Exodus, and with enough prep, even defeat Charles Xavier himself.. so as the hierarchy of telepaths go Emma Frost >>>>>> Oracle.. 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kadeem
@Thepowercosmic said:
" @kadeem: still he only need to wear them out by trowing rocks at MT shield  "
Magneto's shield has withstood attacks from Thor and She-Hulk simultaneously. You are severely underestimating Magneto's powers here, Magneto has been seen using his powers to manipulate and repel heavy rocks, and he can attack offensively while his shields are up.  Even if he weren't able to the rest of Magneto's team wouldn't just be standing there doing nothing if Amazo just tried throwing rocks at Magneto's shield.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@kadeem: your not getting the point human stamina against a android stamina with hulk in hes arsenal  
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kadeem
@Thepowercosmic said:
" @kadeem: your not getting the point human stamina against a android stamina with hulk in hes arsenal   "
You never made any point about Amazo's stamina until now, that is just a red herring. Even if we want to start addressing the stamina of the members of this battle we must remember that Namor, Wolverine, Ms. Marvel, and Thor have super human stamina as well. 
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@kadeem: you got a point and i dint see Thor
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blacharrt

Blinks could oneshot Amazo, by teleporting his head off of his body then teleporting his other pieces to god knows where.

Also couldn't forge just make a device to shut amazo down remotely?

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jorg

Amazo could take this with oracles power, he'd know what is coming. If he see's his defeat at the hands of any of them he takes them out 1st as quick and efficiently as he can just like a machine could.  

He'd then work down the list until he visions his victory.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kadeem
@blacharrt said:
" Blinks could oneshot Amazo, by teleporting his head off of his body then teleporting his other pieces to god knows where.  Also couldn't forge just make a device to shut amazo down remotely? "
That's an interesting theory about Blink. I'm not sure if she has ever been able to do that on a being with Hulk's level of invulnerability.  Have you seen her perform such a feet.  Originally I put her in team marvel to expand the team's tactical capabilities, and so she can just open a portal to dump water on Namor when necessary.  Forge isn't in this fight for the plot's sake, but I suspect he theoretically could make an Amazo specific device to stop him.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lagoon_boy
Probably team Marvel.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blacharrt
@kadeem:  She could most definitely do it.  Invulnerbility has nothing to do with resisting teleportation,I've seen few beings if any that weren't cosmic or magical to be able to resist a teleportation. But even then they were conscious of it being done.  Also in those instances it was there entire body being teleported and not just part of them. That's why i love her ability. She can and has teleported things directly into people's/things bodies.  The best showings of blinks was definitely in the exiles, i do like the dark version of her in necrosha but she could have been way more deadly if they wanted her to be.

Yeah i don't doubt forge could... isn't he dead now in the comics?
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kadeem
@blacharrt: Well if that's true than Blink is a very underrated character. I think it would still be difficult for her to contend with Quicksilver's speed, and Hellions TK though.  I believe you are right about Forge being dead.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By blacharrt
@kadeem:  As far as speedsters go Quicksilver is slow, Northstar is much faster. Hellion TK, well then you have a problem there. Both abilities are psionic in nature and move at the speed of thought. Hellion in all probability would not be able to counter her teleportation ability.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kadeem
@blacharrt: What is to stop Amazo from out running Blink's teleportation spears?
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blacharrt
@kadeem:  Quicksilver is not faster than teleportation.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kadeem
@blacharrt said:
" @kadeem:  Quicksilver is not faster than teleportation. "
But he is faster than her ability to throw her teleportation spears.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blacharrt
@kadeem:  she doesn't have to throw them.
Yes she can and has used the spear in combat by throwing them. But she could just teleport them as well, or herself where amazo is. Once she has contact with his head teleport it away, just like that.
vegicillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vegicillo

amazo speeds up with QS Puches emma in the face as hulk she is koed before she knows it. amazo goes QS runs over to namor oracle sheild gets smashed in by hulk power namor gets rocked hard thor comes up from behind amazo fades as visoin goes back hulk and trys to fight magneto and thor and ms marvel ad wolverine and dies rest of the team was just decoys lol
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kadeem

@blacharrt: In his fight with Solomon Grundy, Amazo demonstrated that he had the ability to rebuild a new hew head if he is decapitated.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

While Blink's decapitation would land a pretty good blow against Amazo, his ability to rebuild his own head along with Hulk's healing factor will allow him to still be a contender in this battle.
@vegicillo: Oracle isn't on Magneto's team, but is one of Amazo's power sets. Otherwise I think you gave a really good account of how this fight would turn out, but I think that Magneto would have the tactical sense to keep Emma protected since she is shielding the minds of the rest of the team from Amazo's tp.
vegicillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vegicillo
@kadeem: o oops  well still then namor gets it handed to him faster then
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Storm Calling

Namor, Ms. Marvel, and Thor should be able to hold off Amazo while Emma has time to react and keep everyone shielded from psi attacks. Amazo likely will psi attack before Emma could react and bring a few members down.  Sue and Magneto can provide heavy defense for Emma against his attacks. The real problem I see here is his phasing and don't believe anyone here would be able to affect him much besides maybe Blink and Magneto. The Team's best chance of bringing him down is for someone to hold Amazo off while Blink attempts to destroy him with a teleportation scatter. Magneto could probably do this if he attempted to wrap him in a magnetic force field, with Thor supplying him the sufficient power to hold. If no one can do that, Amazo will eventually eat through the team's defenses with hulk's strength, durability and healing factor, Vision's phasing and Hellions tk.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kadeem
@Storm Calling:
How about if team Magneto incorporates into their strategy having Blink teleport Wolverine around Amazo from different angles rapidly while he slashes away at Amazo.  While Amazo is recovering from the Wolvie and Blink's attack the rest of the team just whales on him while keeping Emma protected.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Storm Calling
@kadeem said:
" @Storm Calling: How about if team Magneto incorporates into their strategy having Blink teleport Wolverine around Amazo from different angles rapidly while he slashes away at Amazo.  While Amazo is recovering from the Wolvie and Blink's attack the rest of the team just whales on him while keeping Emma protected. "
That may work seeing as the tanks could give him trouble while Magneto's greater strategy unfolds. I had forgotten about Wolverine and kitty having trouble phasing through his claws. If pulled off correctly team Magneto can take the majority. Magneto is a great strategist so I can see him figuring something out to bring down Amazo with the team that he has.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kadeem
@Storm Calling said:
" @kadeem said:
" @Storm Calling: How about if team Magneto incorporates into their strategy having Blink teleport Wolverine around Amazo from different angles rapidly while he slashes away at Amazo.  While Amazo is recovering from the Wolvie and Blink's attack the rest of the team just whales on him while keeping Emma protected. "
That may work seeing as the tanks could give him trouble while Magneto's greater strategy unfolds. I had forgotten about Wolverine and kitty having trouble phasing through his claws. If pulled off correctly team Magneto can take the majority. Magneto is a great strategist so I can see him figuring something out to bring down Amazo with the team that he has. "
Does anyone see a way that Amazo could counter this strategy?
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@kadeem: 
Kitty has trouble with phasing through adamantium, I don't think Vision does though.  It's a good strategy otherwise, except that with Quicksilver's speed and Hellion's tk he may be able to react and take out Wolverine before he gets very many attacks off.  He may even be able to disrupt Blink's 'ports with tk.  Jean's done it before.  

Personally I think Mags or Thor could solo this though.  Amazo has a power source, and even phased Mags can manipulate subatomically.  That means he can affect Amazo even when he's phased, and should be able to then just drain his power.  Thor should also be able to drain him.  Or Mags can just dismantle him subatomically.  Not sure it would work with Hulk level durability, but it's possible.  Then there's always godblast from Thor.
If you want a strategic solution, I'd say that Sue protects Emma physically while Emma protects everyone else telepathically.  Thor, Mags, and Ms Marvel are all fast enough that it negates the speed advantage from Pietro.  They can contain Amazo so the others can attack.  Mags should be able to use his powers to force Amazo to stay solid and to prevent him from self repairing while the others beat, slash, and lightning him to ribbons.  If they fought that way it'd be a hell of a battle.  Think of Amazo with Hulk level durability tanking Namor, Carol, and Thor while shooting tk bolts and tossing debris at Quicksilver speeds, while Mags and Sue try to deflect these attacks and everyone attacks as I said earlier.  It would be a sweet battle.  Very comicbook worthy.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By blacharrt
@kadeem:  she could also as i said teleport his other pieces to the win.  Also When Black Adam ripped off his head, he did not regenerate. I'm noticing from that scan that Amazo doesn't look like his normal self, what is different with this Amazo?
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kadeem
@blacharrt said:
" @kadeem:  she could also as i said teleport his other pieces to the win.  Also When Black Adam ripped off his head, he did not regenerate. I'm noticing from that scan that Amazo doesn't look like his normal self, what is different with this Amazo? "
The Amazo that Black Adam decapitated was an earlier model based on less advanced tech. In this battle Amazo was severely damaged from his battle with Solomon Grundy.  After Grundy ripped of his head, Amazo built a basic head frame and used it's scanners to analyze Grundy's powers and mimic them, including his regenerative healing abilities.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kadeem
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @kadeem:  Kitty has trouble with phasing through adamantium, I don't think Vision does though.  It's a good strategy otherwise, except that with Quicksilver's speed and Hellion's tk he may be able to react and take out Wolverine before he gets very many attacks off.  He may even be able to disrupt Blink's 'ports with tk.  Jean's done it before.    Personally I think Mags or Thor could solo this though.  Amazo has a power source, and even phased Mags can manipulate subatomically.  That means he can affect Amazo even when he's phased, and should be able to then just drain his power.  Thor should also be able to drain him.  Or Mags can just dismantle him subatomically.  Not sure it would work with Hulk level durability, but it's possible.  Then there's always godblast from Thor. If you want a strategic solution, I'd say that Sue protects Emma physically while Emma protects everyone else telepathically.  Thor, Mags, and Ms Marvel are all fast enough that it negates the speed advantage from Pietro.  They can contain Amazo so the others can attack.  Mags should be able to use his powers to force Amazo to stay solid and to prevent him from self repairing while the others beat, slash, and lightning him to ribbons.  If they fought that way it'd be a hell of a battle.  Think of Amazo with Hulk level durability tanking Namor, Carol, and Thor while shooting tk bolts and tossing debris at Quicksilver speeds, while Mags and Sue try to deflect these attacks and everyone attacks as I said earlier.  It would be a sweet battle.  Very comicbook worthy. "
I don't think that someone with Hulk's invulnerability would be able to be attacked subatomically, but I think that he would be vulnerable to having his power source manipulated by Magneto.  So i do think you do have  a valid point saying that Magneto could solo provided that at this stage of his evolution Amazo still has a technological power source.  Lets say just to keep thing interesting when Amazo scanned and mimicked Hulk's powers, he noticed that Hulk's body is its own biological source of massive power.  Amazo seeing this as a more efficient power source afert he mimicked Hulk's powers, Amazo completely restructured his own body so it just mimicked Hulk's bio-cellular structure, and his cells ability to produce massive amounts of Gama radiation as a power source.  Do you think this would effect team marvels ability to win.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@kadeem said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" @kadeem:  Kitty has trouble with phasing through adamantium, I don't think Vision does though.  It's a good strategy otherwise, except that with Quicksilver's speed and Hellion's tk he may be able to react and take out Wolverine before he gets very many attacks off.  He may even be able to disrupt Blink's 'ports with tk.  Jean's done it before.    Personally I think Mags or Thor could solo this though.  Amazo has a power source, and even phased Mags can manipulate subatomically.  That means he can affect Amazo even when he's phased, and should be able to then just drain his power.  Thor should also be able to drain him.  Or Mags can just dismantle him subatomically.  Not sure it would work with Hulk level durability, but it's possible.  Then there's always godblast from Thor. If you want a strategic solution, I'd say that Sue protects Emma physically while Emma protects everyone else telepathically.  Thor, Mags, and Ms Marvel are all fast enough that it negates the speed advantage from Pietro.  They can contain Amazo so the others can attack.  Mags should be able to use his powers to force Amazo to stay solid and to prevent him from self repairing while the others beat, slash, and lightning him to ribbons.  If they fought that way it'd be a hell of a battle.  Think of Amazo with Hulk level durability tanking Namor, Carol, and Thor while shooting tk bolts and tossing debris at Quicksilver speeds, while Mags and Sue try to deflect these attacks and everyone attacks as I said earlier.  It would be a sweet battle.  Very comicbook worthy. "
I don't think that someone with Hulk's invulnerability would be able to be attacked subatomically, but I think that he would be vulnerable to having his power source manipulated by Magneto.  So i do think you do have  a valid point saying that Magneto could solo provided that at this stage of his evolution Amazo still has a technological power source.  Lets say just to keep thing interesting when Amazo scanned and mimicked Hulk's powers, he noticed that Hulk's body is its own biological source of massive power.  Amazo seeing this as a more efficient power source afert he mimicked Hulk's powers, Amazo completely restructured his own body so it just mimicked Hulk's bio-cellular structure, and his cells ability to produce massive amounts of Gama radiation as a power source.  Do you think this would effect team marvels ability to win. "
I don't think they would lose because of it, but it would make it more difficult.  Magneto can manipulate Gamma energy, so it's still possible he could drain him, but I've never seen him in a situation where it was necessary for him to do it beyond dispersing a bomb.  I think it would ultimately play out like the second part of my previous post.  Thor, Carol, and Namor deal heavy damage, while Wolverine opens cuts and Mags keeps him from repairing with his subatomic manip, while Sue protects Emma, who keeps everyone linked and protected.  Then, once he's worn down enough, Blink starts either teleport dismembering, or just teleports into his core and disperses him like she did during the Captain Britain war.  Then Thor, Carol, or Mags could finish it.  The biggest challenge IMO, would be dealing with his tk.  But all of the X-men have enough experience with it, that they should be able to work around it.  Plus Thor would be hard to take out with tk, and Magneto's shields will protect him, plus he could maybe manipulate Wolvie's adamantium and keep Amazo form being able to casually toss him away with strength or tk.  Wolverine could deal serious damage with Mags holding him in place.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kadeem
@bag_o_x_men: I think its a good plan to use Magneto's power to hold Logan in place to counter Amazo's tk, but eventually if Amazo received blow after blow he may use Vision's powers to render hiself intangible at least long enough to recover.

Does anyone see a way that Magneto's team could overcome this obstacle in beating Amazo?
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@kadeem said:
" @bag_o_x_men: I think its a good plan to use Magneto's power to hold Logan in place to counter Amazo's tk, but eventually if Amazo received blow after blow he may use Vision's powers to render hiself intangible at least long enough to recover.  Does anyone see a way that Magneto's team could overcome this obstacle in beating Amazo? "
Magneto is the answer.  He can still manipulate Amazo, even while phased.  And while I agree that it's unlikely he can just tear Amazo apart with Hulk-level durability, he should be able to prevent him from healing, and may even be able to prevent him from phasing at all.  Mags is very good at being able to turn people's powers off.  He usually uses blood, so here I'm not sure what he'd use.  I'd guess that since you have Amazo rerouting his power supply to function on Gamma energy at the cellular level, Mags could leach ahold of that and use it the same way he does iron in people's blood.  Magneto has also reprogrammed highly sophisticated electronics before with his powers by directly altering the electronic code.  It's possible he could do that here as well.  Then he'd have his very own Amazo.  How cool would that be?  He'd have to do it with each of Amazo's cells, but that's nothing for someone with subatomic manipulation. It may simply be a matter of having the others fight and distract him long enough so Mags could figure out his matrix.  Other than Mags, Thor could hurt Amazo even while phased I believe.  IIRC he was able to do it to Vision before, but I'd like someone to confirm that.  It was a long time ago, and my memory may be missing something on that instance.  Other than those two, the team have no real means of dealing with phasing.  Sue's shields are weird.  They work on things no one else's shields work on.  It's possible she could contain him while phased, or at least prevent him from using a phased attack against the others. 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kadeem
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @kadeem said:
" @bag_o_x_men: I think its a good plan to use Magneto's power to hold Logan in place to counter Amazo's tk, but eventually if Amazo received blow after blow he may use Vision's powers to render hiself intangible at least long enough to recover.  Does anyone see a way that Magneto's team could overcome this obstacle in beating Amazo? "
Magneto is the answer.  He can still manipulate Amazo, even while phased.  And while I agree that it's unlikely he can just tear Amazo apart with Hulk-level durability, he should be able to prevent him from healing, and may even be able to prevent him from phasing at all.  Mags is very good at being able to turn people's powers off.  He usually uses blood, so here I'm not sure what he'd use.  I'd guess that since you have Amazo rerouting his power supply to function on Gamma energy at the cellular level, Mags could leach ahold of that and use it the same way he does iron in people's blood.  Magneto has also reprogrammed highly sophisticated electronics before with his powers by directly altering the electronic code.  It's possible he could do that here as well.  Then he'd have his very own Amazo.  How cool would that be?  He'd have to do it with each of Amazo's cells, but that's nothing for someone with subatomic manipulation. It may simply be a matter of having the others fight and distract him long enough so Mags could figure out his matrix.  Other than Mags, Thor could hurt Amazo even while phased I believe.  IIRC he was able to do it to Vision before, but I'd like someone to confirm that.  It was a long time ago, and my memory may be missing something on that instance.  Other than those two, the team have no real means of dealing with phasing.  Sue's shields are weird.  They work on things no one else's shields work on.  It's possible she could contain him while phased, or at least prevent him from using a phased attack against the others.  "
I think of all the plans introduced so far to take down Amazo this would be the most safe and full proof. Does anyone either see problems with this plan or have a better one?
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team Magneto

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers