Shazam

Parallax - Kyle Rayner

vs

Team Thanos

Thanos

Mon El ( Pre Crisis )

Monarch

Wonder Woman

This is a random encounter between both of these teams. Who wins this all out battle here ?

#2 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 has no weak links really so this makes the overall battel much harder to call.
Some members of team 2 I think are weaker but team 2 makes up for this with 2 exceptional beings (Monarch and Pre-crisis Mon-el).
I need to think some more on the consequences of a member of team 2 going down based on the higher power level of 2 members of team 2 being able to compensate.

#3 Edited by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team 2 because of Monarch and pre-crisis Mon-El.

I think the new Shazam is cool!

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably the best really high-powered battle in a while. Pretty fair on both sides in my opinion. The only reason I can see for this fight ending quickly is because I believe the strongest players on team two can be dealt with easily if team one is smart. Mon-El can be taken out of the fight with lead, something that the DC characters of team one might know (not sure how much they know about him since he's from the future, but time travel happens a lot and stories are told so you never know) or may be able to figure out (wisdom of solomon, majestic's intelligence, ring scans, henshaw's computing power). If they learn of that weakness Kyle or Henshaw could fabricate some lead easily or the other two may be able to find or transmute(?) some. As for Monarch, I still think Henshaw can take him, using his own suit against him (see the Cyborg Superman vs Monarch thread, though parts of that are missing) or altering himself to run off his energy or attack with the radiation type he's weak against (something Kyle could do also). The possibilities of a GL  - especially ones like Henshaw or Parakyle that are not only evil and willing to kill everyone here, but have great intelligence/creativity and have bodies that allow them to stay in this fight in order to actually use whatever they come up with - are incredible. If one or both of the other team's big guns go down, the rest of team two won't be able to hold out very long. 

#5 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One but not very close

#6 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this fight could go either way

#7 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
Team Thanos

Thanos

This is a random encounter between both of these teams. Who wins this all out battle here ?

"

thanos has the ig...

it's very obvious this battle is taking place in the dc universe considering everyones answers.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Team Thanos

Thanos

"

thanos has the ig...

it's very obvious this battle is taking place in the dc universe considering everyones answers.

"
NO... Thanos does not have the Infinity Gauntlet. I just liked that picture of him so I used it. If Thanos had the IG here I would have said it in the OP
#9 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Jasetic most people forget that Majestic not only has the powers of Superman with none of his weakness, but also a level of intellect to rival Reed Richards. Is he can't muscle it it brains it. Hes defeated several opponents by using his powers in ways Superman never has, plus he has the will to kill. Second Shazam has the same power as the old Captain Marvel, but with the way magic has changed he probably has them on greater levels than old Captain Marvel, plus with noone to share his power with his strength may rival Mary's new levels. Next Parallax was theorized to have power rivaling Ion and we all know he was way more powerful than a GL and in fact a GL is one of the strongest heroes in DC on there own. Plus the added bonus of creating fear in others. He could hit the team with there worst fears and be done with it. The only trouble I feel would come from Captain Atom. He now has the power to rival Superman Prime. I don't think many on the team in there own right can stand up to him not even Parallax out right, but do to his unstable mind Parallax may be able to affect the Captain and Thanos is just a unstable especially when it comes to his love for death and Hank could take WW hands down

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Team Jasetic most people forget that Majestic not only has the powers of Superman with none of his weakness, but also a level of intellect to rival Reed Richards. Is he can't muscle it it brains it. Hes defeated several opponents by using his powers in ways Superman never has, plus he has the will to kill. Second Shazam has the same power as the old Captain Marvel, but with the way magic has changed he probably has them on greater levels than old Captain Marvel, plus with noone to share his power with his strength may rival Mary's new levels. Next Parallax was theorized to have power rivaling Ion and we all know he was way more powerful than a GL and in fact a GL is one of the strongest heroes in DC on there own. Plus the added bonus of creating fear in others. He could hit the team with there worst fears and be done with it. The only trouble I feel would come from Captain Atom. He now has the power to rival Superman Prime. I don't think many on the team in there own right can stand up to him not even Parallax out right, but do to his unstable mind Parallax may be able to affect the Captain and Thanos is just a unstable especially when it comes to his love for death and Hank could take WW hands down"
You do realize Mon El ( Pre Crisis ) is on Team 2. He is basically a Silver Age Superman level character. Team Majestic is indeed a team of Powerhouses... but dont sleep on Team Thanos... Mon El, Monarch and Thanos can form some power here... and Diana isnt anything to sleep on either.
#11 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"Team Jasetic most people forget that Majestic not only has the powers of Superman with none of his weakness, but also a level of intellect to rival Reed Richards. Is he can't muscle it it brains it. Hes defeated several opponents by using his powers in ways Superman never has, plus he has the will to kill. Second Shazam has the same power as the old Captain Marvel, but with the way magic has changed he probably has them on greater levels than old Captain Marvel, plus with noone to share his power with his strength may rival Mary's new levels. Next Parallax was theorized to have power rivaling Ion and we all know he was way more powerful than a GL and in fact a GL is one of the strongest heroes in DC on there own. Plus the added bonus of creating fear in others. He could hit the team with there worst fears and be done with it. The only trouble I feel would come from Captain Atom. He now has the power to rival Superman Prime. I don't think many on the team in there own right can stand up to him not even Parallax out right, but do to his unstable mind Parallax may be able to affect the Captain and Thanos is just a unstable especially when it comes to his love for death and Hank could take WW hands down"
You do realize Mon El ( Pre Crisis ) is on Team 2. He is basically a Silver Age Superman level character. Team Majestic is indeed a team of Powerhouses... but dont sleep on Team Thanos... Mon El, Monarch and Thanos can form some power here... and Diana isnt anything to sleep on either. "
I did forget about him but any thing with lead can be a problem for him and so would Shazam's magic and although WW is tough without the durability of someone like Superman her powers are hindered in how much she can take Hank Henshaw was able to surpass Supes due to his own powers an rings and WW and Supes are usually on the same level so if he can beat one he can beat both
#12 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
You do realize Mon El ( Pre Crisis ) is on Team 2. He is basically a Silver Age Superman level character. Team Majestic is indeed a team of Powerhouses... but dont sleep on Team Thanos... Mon El, Monarch and Thanos can form some power here... and Diana isnt anything to sleep on either. "
I did forget about him but any thing with lead can be a problem for him and so would Shazam's magic and although WW is tough without the durability of someone like Superman her powers are hindered in how much she can take Hank Henshaw was able to surpass Supes due to his own powers an rings and WW and Supes are usually on the same level so if he can beat one he can beat both"
Pre Crisis Superman was able to beat the crap out of Shazam before... and WW doesnt directly have to take on Hank... maybe Hank runs into Thanos or Monarch first
#13 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
I did forget about him but any thing with lead can be a problem for him and so would Shazam's magic and although WW is tough without the durability of someone like Superman her powers are hindered in how much she can take Hank Henshaw was able to surpass Supes due to his own powers an rings and WW and Supes are usually on the same level so if he can beat one he can beat both"
Pre Crisis Superman was able to beat the crap out of Shazam before... and WW doesnt directly have to take on Hank... maybe Hank runs into Thanos or Monarch first"
This Shazam is different than the other he was hindered by having the Marvel Fam this one doesn't and even if Hank runs into someone else he still had the powers of superman his technopathy and his rings
#14 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
Pre Crisis Superman was able to beat the crap out of Shazam before... and WW doesnt directly have to take on Hank... maybe Hank runs into Thanos or Monarch first"
This Shazam is different than the other he was hindered by having the Marvel Fam this one doesn't and even if Hank runs into someone else he still had the powers of superman his technopathy and his rings"
The fight was between Superman and Shazam though...the family wasnt directly involved in the fight. And Monarch never seem to have issues with Superman level characters in the past.. the only one who gave him trouble was Superman Prime
#15 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
This Shazam is different than the other he was hindered by having the Marvel Fam this one doesn't and even if Hank runs into someone else he still had the powers of superman his technopathy and his rings"
The fight was between Superman and Shazam though...the family wasnt directly involved in the fight. And Monarch never seem to have issues with Superman level characters in the past.. the only one who gave him trouble was Superman Prime"
the fact they shared power hindered him if they were there they could have helped, but just having access weakened him slightly thats why Mary is so strong she isn't sharing and neither is Freddy and Parallax can take Monarch with a little fear casting or his own powers he went a little paranoid so Im assuming he fears something
#16 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
The fight was between Superman and Shazam though...the family wasnt directly involved in the fight. And Monarch never seem to have issues with Superman level characters in the past.. the only one who gave him trouble was Superman Prime"
the fact they shared power hindered him if they were there they could have helped, but just having access weakened him slightly thats why Mary is so strong she isn't sharing and neither is Freddy and Parallax can take Monarch with a little fear casting or his own powers he went a little paranoid so Im assuming he fears something"
But even with the new Shazam's powers... he is still weaker than Mon El... simply because its a Pre Crisis Mon El we are using here. So Shazam wont beat him so easy if he does at all
#17 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

he wont but magic is still a weakness regardless of pre or post crisis and now he just has a better chance on his own, but with a team I don't see him being that usefull

#18 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"he wont but magic is still a weakness regardless of pre or post crisis and now he just has a better chance on his own, but with a team I don't see him being that usefull"
Fair Enough
#19 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"he wont but magic is still a weakness regardless of pre or post crisis and now he just has a better chance on his own, but with a team I don't see him being that usefull"
Fair Enough"
thanks good line up though
#20 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
Fair Enough"
thanks good line up though"
I Try

(=
#21 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw.

#22 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Team Thanos

Thanos

"

thanos has the ig...

"
NO... Thanos does not have the Infinity Gauntlet. I just liked that picture of him so I used it. If Thanos had the IG here I would have said it in the OP"
in that case team 1 has an advantage of raw power! they can easil beat team two.. well not easily but they can beat them more times. if you give preptime team 2 wins every time because thanos.
#23 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Team Majestic

Mr. Majestic

Cyborg Superman with Power Rings

Shazam

Parallax - Kyle Rayner

vs

Team Thanos

Thanos

Mon El ( Pre Crisis )

Monarch

Wonder Woman

"
Im going to have to say team 2  if this is regular billy bastion and not lord marvel
WW could fight Shazam for a while
Thanos could Handle mr majestic

Which leaves monarch and mon el vs henshaw and kylelax

imma have to give it team 2
#24 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal_Jordan1986 said:

Im going to have to say team 2  if this is regular billy bastion and not lord marvel

imma have to give it team 2"

Mr Majestic would defeat Thanos.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"

Hal_Jordan1986 said:

imma have to give it team 2"

Mr Majestic would defeat Thanos.

"
I agree... but it could be a interesting battle
#26 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#27 Posted by Nefarious (22909 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#28 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio