#1 Posted by Strider92 (16824 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Luther:

Killing Machine (Frank), Ethan, Aphrodite IX, Bloodshot, Luther Strode, Jack the Ripper

Vs

Team Deathstroke:

Batman, Bane (New 52), Captain America, Deathstroke, Wolverine (Bone Claw), X-23

Conditions:

• Morals Off
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • 50 meter starting distance
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16824 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Strider92 (16824 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Who is that in your Av btw? I keep seeing it and wondering what it is lol!

#5 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Who is that in your Av btw? I keep seeing it and wondering what it is lol!

Nadia G

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16824 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Ever had that feeling of coming out of a conversation knowing less than you did when you went in? Cuz i'm having it now!

#7 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6612 posts) - - Show Bio

The brutality and style of the Indie team make them the more attractive draw.

Love to see a mini were some of the A listers from team 2 are given the same visceral feel / treatment. Some of the feats Luthor pulls off, for instance, I can see a one to two tonner doing as well, and in such spectacular fashion. But the fact is, they don't, and they don't look nearly as impressive as a result.

Luthor and Jack the Ripper are the MVP in my opinion.

#8 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the indie team take it. Luther is a beast and so is Jack. Aphrodite can't be put down really.

#9 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii: While I agree that the Indie Team wins, I'd say Bloodshot has as least as much to give as Luther, as does Killing Machine due to overall versatility. If Jack the Ripper is an MVP, its only because of his speed, bladed weaponry and the fact that he's also shown a considerable amount of Skill, especially when compared to other characters in the series. Although you are right about where Luther Stands in terms of physicals, Jordan confirmed that Luther is low range enhanced- probably not to far ahead of Kraven in such regards. His words were- He could flip a Van, but not lift it- so 5 tonner seems a decent cap of at max.

@laflux: Ever had that feeling of coming out of a conversation knowing less than you did when you went in? Cuz i'm having it now!

Ha no worries. She's a cult figure Canadian Chef. @super_soldierxii being from Maple Syrup Land may know of her

#10 Posted by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Indie Team

#11 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Love to see a mini were some of the A listers from team 2 are given the same visceral feel / treatment.

You know most of the time your bang on the money. But you've pretty much walked into a *insert reference to Wolverine- The Best there is* jab.

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor

#12 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6612 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Love to see a mini were some of the A listers from team 2 are given the same visceral feel / treatment.

You know most of the time your bang on the money. But you've pretty much walked into a *insert reference to Wolverine- The Best there is* jab.

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor

Even Max Wolverine is highly underwhelming insofar as impressive feats & visceral violence are concerned, and this when compared to just about any issue of Luthor Strode.

I'd say Bloodshot has as least as much to give as Luther, as does Killing Machine due to overall versatility

Killing Machine I could agree with, Bloodshot not so much IMHO.

#13 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Send a vote to team indie

#14 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I really wish I knew more about the Indie Team so I could make a better judgement. Only having knowledge of the DC street levellers isn't good enough for me to make a proper judgement on this fight IMO.

#15 Edited by Strider92 (16824 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Jacthripper (5781 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

I'm going to say team 1

#17 Posted by theendgame (444 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Frisky4 (1694 posts) - - Show Bio

I shall go against the flow and say team 2!

#19 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

@frisky4 said:

I shall go against the flow and say team 2!

#20 Posted by Banemax (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm inclined to say team 2, but to be fair I don't know much about the first three indie team members so I'm interested to hear about them.

#21 Posted by Shot (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Luther wins. MVP Jack The Ripper.

#22 Posted by theendgame (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one.

Luther's insane control over his muscles, willfull healing and meat vision

Bloodshot with Nanite infection, synaptic burst, and ability to load up his Nanites from the nearest power source to deliver powerfully charged strikes (Armor Hunters: Bloodshot)

#23 Posted by micah (2604 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1