#1 Edited by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of them may might not technically be knights or samurai, but most of them are. Version shown. 2 hours to prepare strategy and nothing else. Codes of honor apply for each team. Who takes it?

Team Knight:

The Warriors Three, Black Knigh, Captain Britain, Erza Scarlet, Saber

Team Samurai:

Sanada Yukimura & Date Masamune, Kanda, Demon Eyes Kyo, Samurai Jack, Kambei, Pyslocke

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

With Jack on their team Samurai stomp so hard it's not even funny.

#3 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

The Samurais win, mainly because of Samurai Jack and Psylocke but Psylocke is a Ninja and not a Samurai.

Also why do you have a picture of Captain Britain but make no mention of him being on team Knight?

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: I hope you know how spiteful this is, dude.

#5 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: My bad forgot to write his name in. And I know she's technically a ninja and I stated in the begging they may not technically be samurai or knights but close enough.

#6 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

@TheSwordsman: My bad forgot to write his name in. And I know she's technically a ninja and I stated in the begging they may not technically be samurai or knights but close enough.

Ok well CB will make the fight a tougher although I don't know how much TP resistance he has. And indeed you did state in the beginning that they may or may not be knights or Samurai technically. My mistake.

#7 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Date, Sanada, Yu, and Jack wrap this up.

#8 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: its no problem. I think he has some TP resistance but I have no idea how much

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen Black Knight in a long while, what happened to him?

#10 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

@TheSwordsman: its no problem. I think he has some TP resistance but I have no idea how much

The wiki says he has near immunity because of a powerful subconscious mind or something so he will definitely be a force to be reckoned with.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack, may, solo...... na im playin, but his team wins

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7536 posts) - - Show Bio

Kambei is out of his league.

#13 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: I don't know man, his showings can be weird. He can be having close matches with other samurai sometimes and slice giant ships in half at others. I do think the Knight's team has him on speed though

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

Demon eyes Kyo the 1000 man slayer he's in this as well.

#15 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurais wins, because of Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura. Hell, even Demon Eyes Kyo can solo this.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Samurai.

#17 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza is pretty bad ass. I'm willing to say that her powers are on par with some of the heavy hitters in team samurai.