#1 Edited by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio
The Six Paths of Pain have decided to invade New York City to obtain The Book of The Iron Fist by any means necessary. A group of heroes becomes aware of the attackers when they spot giant monsters appearing in Time Square.

ROLL CALL:

Iron Fist
Fat Cobra
Psylocke
Nightcrawler w/ sword
M
Battle Intelligence: Pain will resort to any means necessary to acquire The Book of Iron Fist, and has studied the abilities of their opponents. The heroes have decided that Pain would be too powerful if he mastered the techniques in the book, and have agreed lethal force is necessary. If surviving SHIELD agents managed to evacuate Times Square successfully, and chakra & chi are identical will our heroes be able to protect their lives and the book?

#2 Edited by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone?

#3 Posted by Equonox (968 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain. Normally Nightcrawler would be a huge problem, but the shared vision eliminates his advantage of surprise attacks from behind. Animal Path's summons would give Pain a huge power advantage here as well.

#4 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12496 posts) - - Show Bio

4/6 pains could actually solo have them all his is a stomp

#5 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9773 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain of the six paths laid waste to a village effortlessly, what could these guys possibly do to him?

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

IF actually Solos. Pylock Solos with Mind Rape.

Pain has no resistance to Mind Rape.

Nightcralwer Solos with Tele Dismemberment.

So many people here can Solo all 6 Pains.

End Thread.

#7 Edited by Chibi_cute (4617 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

End Thread.

As if pain has a mind to be controlled with. He is just a mere puppet.

Pain's soulsteal would mess the whole team up.

pain stomps.

#8 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

End Thread.

IF Hurts but isn't touching pain with god there.

doesn't need it. she would be mind raping corpses.

yeah. the OP says that lethal force IF NECESSARY meaning they are still for all intents and purposes in character. So guess whose not tele dismembering?

whats stopping Pain from saying, fuck it. Crush the City and the would-be-heroes with it. we'll get the book after. or soul stealing half of the team? what about summonings? you know the giant dogs that cant be beat unless you take out the summoner?

tbh the absorbing pain is worthless here.

and then theres always the "fuck it 'Chibaku Tensei'" stratagem.

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (6638 posts) - - Show Bio

psylocke is the threat if she can use tp

#10 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: Already covered that.

No, you didnt. Made a sad excuse of a argument.

The Pains are controlled and mind linked with the Main Pain Puppet Master guy. Psylock MIND RAPES.

#12 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Actually its a Chakra link, not necessarily a mind link.think of it as an advanced puppet jutsu, now you can't mind rape a puppet can you?

#13 Edited by Chibi_cute (4617 posts) - - Show Bio

pain stomps here.

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (6638 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: i was saying that unless psylocke's tp is successful than pain wins

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Actually its a Chakra link, not necessarily a mind link.think of it as an advanced puppet jutsu, now you can't mind rape a puppet can you?

Actually that is a valid point.

#16 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: @cadencev2: So with tp being rendered practically ineffective, unless Psylocke knew where the real pain was, IF while strong is not touching anyone with god pain there. honestly the only real threat i see is from Nightcrawler but the pains have very decent reaction speeds. So unless hes porting like a mad man, if they stay vaguely spread out and use the eye link to their advantage they can probably tag him and with him out i am betting the remainder can take out M.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: @cadencev2: So with tp being rendered practically ineffective, unless Psylocke knew where the real pain was, IF while strong is not touching anyone with god pain there. honestly the only real threat i see is from Nightcrawler but the pains have very decent reaction speeds. So unless hes porting like a mad man, if they stay vaguely spread out and use the eye link to their advantage they can probably tag him and with him out i am betting the remainder can take out M.

If Nigh Crawler wanted too, he could solo. Its in his power to solo.

in this match he will use lethal force. Thats pretty lethal.

#18 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

No it's not. Chakra is a manifestation of a link between the physical and spiritual.

In almost all comics, novels, video games, and etc. The soul retains someone's memories, personality, and consciousness. Almost all telepaths can affect somebody through the Astral Plane of existence, where the soul resides. Because of this they can affect energy beings, spirits, and even walking corpses (vampires, zombies, and etc.).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Edited by SlimJ87D (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

If Nigh Crawler wanted too, he could solo. Its in his power to solo.

in this match he will use lethal force. Thats pretty lethal.

Nightcrawler has morals though, this one didn't in the scans.

Also, it's kind of weird but Nightcrawler is not supposed to teleport into places he's not familiar with. If he teleports int he room he tries to teleport in the middle so he won't be phased into things. At least that's what I understood of him.

But the pains are dead and can be fixed and revived. One pain was destroyed but completely revived brand new again.

I think the pains win this.

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

Nightcrawler has morals though, this one didn't in the scans.

Also, it's kind of weird but Nightcrawler is not supposed to teleport into places he's not familiar with. If he teleports int he room he tries to teleport in the middle so he won't be phased into things. At least that's what I understood of him.

But the pains are dead and can be fixed and revived. One pain was destroyed but completely revived brand new again.

I think the pains win this.

Actually the OP states as quoted.

The heroes have decided that Pain would be too powerful if he mastered the techniques in the book, and have agreed lethal force is necessary.

So... where do moral play in here. Lethal Force will be used.

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

End Thread.

As if pain has a mind to be controlled with. He is just a mere puppet.

Pain's soulsteal would fuck the whole team up.

pain stomps.

Please censor your post. Cursing is not allowed on the public forums on this site.

#22 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: That is morals on 616, AoA is a different story. Also current in continuity Nightcrawler is AoA.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

@funsiized said:

No it's not. Chakra is a manifestation of a link between the physical and spiritual.

In almost all comics, novels, video games, and etc. The soul retains someone's memories, personality, and consciousness. Almost all telepaths can affect somebody through the Astral Plane of existence, where the soul resides. Because of this they can affect energy beings, spirits, and even walking corpses (vampires, zombies, and etc.).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is the second time I backed down from reasoning and you stepped up to say **** that!

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

End Thread.

IF Hurts but isn't touching pain with god there.

doesn't need it. she would be mind raping corpses.

yeah. the OP says that lethal force IF NECESSARY meaning they are still for all intents and purposes in character. So guess whose not tele dismembering?

whats stopping Pain from saying, fuck it. Crush the City and the would-be-heroes with it. we'll get the book after. or soul stealing half of the team? what about summonings? you know the giant dogs that cant be beat unless you take out the summoner?

tbh the absorbing pain is worthless here.

and then theres always the "fuck it 'Chibaku Tensei'" stratagem.

You also need to censor your post. Cursing is not allowed in the public forums.

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: That is morals on is 616, AoA is a different story. Also current in continuity Nightcrawler is AoA.

What happen to 616 Nightcralwer? Did he finally died? Please say yes.

#26 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity said:

@slimj87d: That is morals on is 616, AoA is a different story. Also current in continuity Nightcrawler is AoA.

Yes ¬_¬

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

Yes ¬_¬

Thank God. He was lame, his AoA version is better.

#28 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone in pain have the durability to take a hit from danny?

#29 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: well they do take punches from Sage Naruto and god pain took a hit from his 5 tail form if i remember.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I have seen of Pain, aside from Psylocke I can't really see anyone here countering the all mighty push. IIRC that is a really powerful omnidirectional attack. Psylocke is the only chance the team has from what I have seen.

#31 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

does pain have a resistence to pyschic attack if not psylocke will tear the apart

#32 Posted by SlimJ87D (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

does pain have a resistence to pyschic attack if not psylocke will tear the apart

Psylock won't be able to find out where the real pain, which is Nagato is. He could me miles and miles away from the battlefield. They know nothing abotu these bodies or even how to trace the chakra rods back to Nagato. So I doubt it.

#33 Posted by Chibi_cute (4617 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain can also summon gigantic wolves rhinoceros and gigantic birds that drop bombs.

That alone could solo.

#34 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL PAIN WOULD BE USEFUL IN BATTLE.

#35 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@deathsamurai said:

Psylock won't be able to find out where the real pain, which is Nagato is. He could me miles and miles away from the battlefield. They know nothing abotu these bodies or even how to trace the chakra rods back to Nagato. So I doubt it.

Still going with Tele Dismemberment and ripping out of there Bodies.

Even there best attack the Almighty push means jack crap to AoA Nightcralwer who will Teleport inside Pain and rip out each and every one of them get Tele Dismemberment faster than thought.

Psylocks own Mountain level TK power will mean a guarantee win.