#1 Edited by Kingant27 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

All Blood-lusted

Infinity gauntlet wielders get 1 month Preparation for the fight

Moral-Fight to save the Omniverse

Thanos with infinity gauntlet, Adam Warlock with infinity gauntlet, Dr. Doom with infinity gauntlet, Reed Richards with infinity gauntlet and Nemesis.

VS

The Fury and Superman Prime 1 million+CA Superman,(Thought Robot) armour and Sword of Superman.

#2 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Kingant27 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

How both Fury and CA Superman(Thought Robot) can evolve to any attack. Besides the Fury beat Mad Jim Jasper and CA Superman(Thought Robot) beat Mandrake, who are both easily Multiversal+ beings.

#4 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Thanos with IG alone beat a being who is beyond multiversal and one who destroyed a universe by waving her hand. Fury was killed by a member of the exlies (blink I think) and he was merged with jaspers. Thought Robot was killed by Mandrakk who he did not beat he bfr into the primal monitor. Both of their adapting seems to be over hyped. One user with IG could win. Also click reply so I know you are responding.

#5 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont understand the idea of giving Nemesis, the Infinity Gauntlet, when Nemesis herself is the infinity Gauntlet brought back to life.

And Nemesis solo

#6 Posted by Kingant27 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

Shall I remove Nemesis or Give the Thought Robot the sword of superman.

#7 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by dondave (37300 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont understand the idea of giving Nemesis, the Infinity Gauntlet, when Nemesis herself is the infinity Gauntlet brought back to life.

And Nemesis solo

#10 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

In theory The sword of superman puts superman on the level of the IG, it's true power was never shown since superman gave up all the power. But the sword makes any superman able to become one with the source, so it puts him on the level of the heart of the universe in marvel. So that plus Thought Robot would be to much for them in my opinion. The sword would be enough and fury isn't needed.

#11 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow: I'm going to be honest I have not read the scans with the sword for a while but I don't remeber that is what happend at all. I remeber he was going to become one with the universe but that does not really mean much. Kronos became one with the univerrse and Thanos with IG beat him by flexing for the most part.

#12 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow: I'm going to be honest I have not read the scans with the sword for a while but I don't remeber that is what happend at all. I remeber he was going to become one with the universe but that does not really mean much. Kronos became one with the univerrse and Thanos with IG beat him by flexing for the most part.

The sword is basically the heart of the universe from marvel

#13 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow: Thanks but it is really not like the HOTU. It is more like IG i will give you that. But in the first scan it says he one with the universe and in the second it says he was expanding. He was becmoing one with the universe. One could argue he was becoming the universe. This however does not put him at IG level. HOTU has a peice of TOAA power. IG has the power if the Infiinty Being (the multiverse before our multiverse). This is pretty much what happaned to Kronos in marvel and he lost against Thanos with IG

#14 Posted by lol (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow: Thanks but it is really not like the HOTU. It is more like IG i will give you that. But in the first scan it says he one with the universe and in the second it says he was expanding. He was becmoing one with the universe. One could argue he was becoming the universe. This however does not put him at IG level. HOTU has a peice of TOAA power. IG has the power of the Infiinty Being (the multiverse before our multiverse). This is pretty much what happaned to Kronos in marvel and he lost against Thanos with IG

The dead of Infinite Being created both Marvel and Malibu comics universes

#15 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow: Thanks but it is really not like the HOTU. It is more like IG i will give you that. But in the first scan it says he one with the universe and in the second it says he was expanding. He was becmoing one with the universe. One could argue he was becoming the universe. This however does not put him at IG level. HOTU has a peice of TOAA power. IG has the power if the Infiinty Being (the multiverse before our multiverse). This is pretty much what happaned to Kronos in marvel and he lost against Thanos with IG

This isn't making any sense to me. But it's a matter of interpretation, When Thanos took on the HOTU, he because one with everything, so did superman when he held the Sword of superman. Plus who knows what superman could have done if he kept the sword, it was to much power for him.

#16 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow:

Thanos becoming one with all was just apart of his becoming omnipotent. As I said before Kronos (Lord of Time) Fused and became one with the universe yet he was defeated by IG Thanos. The big thing with Thanos is that it was specificly said multiple times he has the power of God himself. You can be omnipresent but not be omnipotent. I mean eternity is the universe but we know he is bellow other beings. In short becoming one wit hthe universe or becoming the universe does not make you potentially omnipotent

#17 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: I think the closest example you can draw from would be Eternity to help you make your case, but i agree with you.

#18 Posted by lol (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

And Nemesis solo

Why? What doing Nemesis to beat TR who have the power of all multiverses and can contain the limbo in his hand and beat Mandrakk the ultimate enemy who eat the histories?

#19 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow:

Thanos becoming one with all was just apart of his becoming omnipotent. As I said before Kronos (Lord of Time) Fused and became one with the universe yet he was defeated by IG Thanos. The big thing with Thanos is that it was specificly said multiple times he has the power of God himself. You can be omnipresent but not be omnipotent. I mean eternity is the universe but we know he is bellow other beings. In short becoming one wit hthe universe or becoming the universe does not make you potentially omnipotent

None of the IG wielders possess the skill with it like Thanos, he was not included in this. The time it would take them to learn how to control it the thought robot could kill them by closing it's hand. And yes it was proven that anyone else using the IG could be beaten before they masted it.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

Why? What doing Nemesis to beat TR who have the power of all multiverses and can contain the limbo in his hand and beat Mandrakk the ultimate enemy who eat the histories?

I am not entire sure where you are getting TR has all the powers of the multiverses, i dont recall that being said (perhaps i missed a paragraph or two) but the only thing hinting of the power of Thought Robot, apart from being the final weapon is this:

Which they sort of contradict on the very next panel.

He also never actually held the limbo in his hands or anything he was looking at the limbo, explaining this is how limbo looks from where they are (in a higher dimension)

And there. That's how limbo looks from here. where ever here is"

You have to take into account that they are on a higher dimension so limbo looking different is understandable.

"Enough energy in my hands to broadcast his pure essence to a receiver in a higher dimension."

And thats was how Superman essence was transferred to Thought Robot.

Superman himself comments how everything is different in their dimension

"Scale. Space. Time. Everything different now. Everything is more profound. More meaningful"

Now ok he fought Mandrakk, who was a cosmic vampire looking to feast upon the 52 universe and the story in those universe until nothing but the his story remained, but you have to consider that Thought Robot was created solely to fight Mandrakk

And while he did defeat Mandrakk, temporarily, who was later reborn and finally defeated thanks to a multiversal powerful wishing well much later by a small army of Supermen, in the said fight Thought Robot was damaged heavily, beyond repairs.

"You're blind, wounded beyond repair."

In the grand scheme of things i suppose you could make a case that he fought a villian capable of eating stories, which is awesome, but its a hard thing to somehow translate into a battle thread really.

And while being able to feed on the very life blood of 52 universes and even its story is impressive, how do you stack it up with a being who defeated Eternity, someone who on his own has re-created the entire multiverse.

Heck Nemesis herself, in a blink of an eye, destroyed 2 universes in 2 different multiverse. The Nemesis Wave, last vestige of power from a weakened Nemesis destroyed and remade the said universes and everything in between.

Nemesis feats are pretty uber.

#21 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the IG wielders possess the skill with it like Thanos, he was not included in this.

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet, is the first member of the IG wielding team.

And no one possesses proficiency with IG?

Adam Warlock with IG decimates Abstract ranks.

Even Lt had to sit there and take his time to analyze and see if he had enough power to take the IG away from Warlock, which while he decided he could, he even warned Adam Warlock that the resulting fight with Warlock would lay waste to the reality, so not even an easy fight to LT himself.

Dr.Doom who got his hands on Hickman's watered down IG, he still re-created his own universe.

Nemesis doesnt need lessons to use the Infinity Gauntlet, she is the very personification of Infinity Gauntlet.

Reed has only used the gauntlet once, where he wanted to will the gauntlet itself out of existence, but he couldnt because thats not possible. Apart from that he has never used the gauntlet so there is anything you say about Reed is pure assumption.

Based on?

Unless you are looking at some What If, where the defeats where plot driven i am a little unsure to what instance you are referring to.

I am missing the scan but i will have to look into it, but Nebula who was barely adjusting to God Hood had the entire Abstract attack her, and she manage to beat them just fine.

So that seems a bit made up.

#22 Posted by lol (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

I am not entire sure where you are getting TR has all the powers of the multiverses, i dont recall that being said (perhaps i missed a paragraph or two) but the only thing hinting of the power of Thought Robot, apart from being the final weapon is this:

He also never actually held the limbo in his hands or anything he was looking at the limbo, explaining this is how limbo looks from where they are (in a higher dimension)

And there. That's how limbo looks from here.where ever here is"

You have to take into account that they are on a higher dimension so limbo looking different is understandable.

"Enough energy in my hands to broadcast his pure essence to a receiver in a higher dimension."

"Scale. Space. Time. Everything different now. Everything is more profound. More meaningful"

Now ok he fought Mandrakk, who was a cosmic vampire looking to feast upon the 52 universe and the story in those universe until nothing but the his story remained, but you have to consider that Thought Robot was created solely to fight Mandrakk

And while he did defeat Mandrakk, temporarily, who was later reborn and finally defeated thanks to a multiversal powerful wishing well much later by a small army of Supermen, in the said fight Thought Robot was damaged heavily, beyond repairs.

In the grand scheme of things i suppose you could make a case that he fought a villian capable of eating stories, which is awesome, but its a hard thing to somehow translate into a battle thread really.

And while being able to feed on the very life blood of 52 universes and even its story is impressive, how do you stack it up with a being who defeated Eternity, someone who on his own has re-created the entire multiverse.

Heck Nemesis herself, in a blink of an eye, destroyed 2 universes in 2 different multiverse. The Nemesis Wave, last vestige of power from a weakened Nemesis destroyed and remade the said universes and everything in between.

I know man i only was trolling because TR always have hyperbole and this is a mismatch like users doing in Sentry vs Spectre thread.

I know this is a stomp for team IG

#23 Edited by Kingant27 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

How, the thought Robot(CA Superman) can adapt to anything and so can the Fury making them virtually unbeatable.

#24 Edited by JwwProd (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

Nemesis + the rest of the Infinity Gauntlet wielders is pure overkill.

#25 Edited by lol (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

@lol said:

And there. That's how limbo looks from here.where ever here is"

What is everything in between the Nemesis Wave destroyed and remade?

Really is she too high in the power? How he was defeated after he revive?

#26 Edited by Kingant27 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump