• 104 results
#101 Edited by ComicStooge (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Superman wins on a normal basis 10/10... Hell Hulk can't win so do speak... At best is stalemate, but all that because of Speed... Taking out that gives Hulk the chances he needs. Don't get me wrong, im one of the few Hulk supporters that say Superman beats Hulk... However, i also think Superman can't beat WBH but WBH can't pull the win either.

Anyway, this is a different situation where the Hulks can pull the majority.

Meh. Difference of opinion.

What makes you say WBH would stalemate Supes?

#102 Edited by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Superman wins on a normal basis 10/10... Hell Hulk can't win so do speak... At best is stalemate, but all that because of Speed... Taking out that gives Hulk the chances he needs. Don't get me wrong, im one of the few Hulk supporters that say Superman beats Hulk... However, i also think Superman can't beat WBH but WBH can't pull the win either.

Anyway, this is a different situation where the Hulks can pull the majority.

Meh. Difference of opinion.

What makes you say WBH would stalemate Supes?

Pretty much because Hulk becomes an unmovable brick... Which i think nothing less than a planet busting punch will phase him given the fact he actually tanked a planet busting clash where everybody died but him without any visible damage. And also, far exceeding Superman's strength feats (IMO) given the fact only his footsteps where tearing down the Earth.

But Superman still posses way too much speed for Hulk to notice him... So its reduce to a forced stalemate.

#103 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Six...Sextillion...Tons...For...The...Win

#104 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#105 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

Henshaw and New-52 Clark could do this by themselves.