• 104 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#51 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:
@comicstooge said:

And Superman doesn't need to blitz Hulk, he can simply avoid Hulk's punches while responding with his own.

agreed. although theyll ignore you and act like you never said it all the while continuing to say what theyre going to say. they dont listen to reason or logic.

Thats what I was thinking. dodge their hits. also team supes can fly. meaning they can grab each hulk and beat them one by one in the air. thats a long shot. just playing with that one. But if you recall Gladiators heat vision was eating through Hulk so badly you could see his heart. They could lobotomize the Hulks one by one. You have 5 people who have heat vision the power of the sun. Can the hulks beat that?

Hulk was literally dying in that issue... he was really weakened overall. Gladiator's HV is arguably hotter than Superman's and even though Hulk was tremendously weakened in the toughness department, it took time to burn his skin off. I consider HV a non factor rather than pissing the Hulk's off, also, wouldn't HV be like a real good energy pill for Rulk? Couldn't he just absorb it?

LMAO ^

No proof that gladiators heat vision is hotter.

AND THEN has the nerve to say its a non factor. hahahhahahahhahhahah yea, the guys who can fly and burn thru his skin right to his heart wont be a factor LMAO. oh my god hahahhahhahhaha

#52 Posted by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: i can see the weaker Hulks going down to heat vision. The stronger ones would still stand like WBH, Maestro, Rulk, WWH. WWH showed against sentry that his power has limits. he can revert back to banner after using all his energy. Rulk was just KOéd with one thunderclap. that would leave WBH, Maestro vs 2 supermen,Cyborg and bizarro, ultraman.

#53 Edited by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Not saying it would damage him but it will bother him, he wont be fighting fine and dandy like a plain summer day. Not to mention, the same Gamma output could just increase and increase and increase...

Superman can phase his molecules. That's not speedblitzing.

What's to stop him from phasing through Hulk's brain or heart and killing him that way?

  • Good for him...

Why yes, it is good for him.

And here's why:

Hulk can't hit him, he could vibrate through his punches:

And why yes, he can vibrate into people:

He and Flash use the same method of intangibility, considering he taught it to Kara:

It's well within a bloodlusted Superman's ability to kill the Hulk using only his phasing.

Online
#54 Edited by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: i can see the weaker Hulks going down to heat vision. The stronger ones would still stand like WBH, Maestro, Rulk, WWH. WWH showed against sentry that his power has limits. he can revert back to banner after using all his energy. Rulk was just KOéd with one thunderclap. that would leave WBH, Maestro vs 2 supermen,Cyborg and bizarro, ultraman.

WWH didn't want to fight Sentry in the first place, the whole situation was Sentry forcing Hulk to fight him and tank his hits... WWH obviously doesn't tier down without him wanting it because 4 seconds after he just surpassed everything he had shown in the entire war. In this case the context is quite important... WWH wouldn't stop fighting against someone he wants to fight... hell, if he's not restricted to stay in WWH, he would pretty much become WBH... And 2 WBH means 2 80 feet Hulks in no time...

Not to mention, off all these people in the thread, Maestro is the one with the most overpowered regeneration feat overall... healing from a pile of ashes.

Damn, now looking at the possibilities, what's stopping Rulk from absorbing incalculable amounts of Gamma along with Red She Hulk and unleash it unto the Sups... This fight has more factors than what you're taking into account.

Online
#55 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Not saying it would damage him but it will bother him, he wont be fighting fine and dandy like a plain summer day. Not to mention, the same Gamma output could just increase and increase and increase...

Superman can phase his molecules. That's not speedblitzing.

What's to stop him from phasing through Hulk's brain or heart and killing him that way?

  • Good for him...

Why yes, it is good for him.

And here's why:

Hulk can't hit him, he could vibrate through his punches:

And why yes, he can vibrate into people:

He and Flash use the same method of intangibility, considering he taught it to Kara:

It's well within a bloodlusted Superman's ability to kill the Hulk using only his phasing.

great scans man. theres just soo many ways for supes to win. lol i just pictured the superman team glying up high into the atmosphere and shoot their heatvisions at team hulk and team hulk trying to jump like toddlers trying to reach team supes. LMAO

#56 Posted by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@comicstooge said:

And Superman doesn't need to blitz Hulk, he can simply avoid Hulk's punches while responding with his own.

agreed. although theyll ignore you and act like you never said it all the while continuing to say what theyre going to say. they dont listen to reason or logic.

Thats what I was thinking. dodge their hits. also team supes can fly. meaning they can grab each hulk and beat them one by one in the air. thats a long shot. just playing with that one. But if you recall Gladiators heat vision was eating through Hulk so badly you could see his heart. They could lobotomize the Hulks one by one. You have 5 people who have heat vision the power of the sun. Can the hulks beat that?

Hulk was literally dying in that issue... he was really weakened overall. Gladiator's HV is arguably hotter than Superman's and even though Hulk was tremendously weakened in the toughness department, it took time to burn his skin off. I consider HV a non factor rather than pissing the Hulk's off, also, wouldn't HV be like a real good energy pill for Rulk? Couldn't he just absorb it?

If his heat vision's brute force won't work, he can use it like a scalpel.

He's ridiculously precise with it:

He could use it to give Hulk a lobotomy:

Granted, I know he didn't really give him a lobotomy, but he certainly is able to.

Online
#57 Posted by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Not saying it would damage him but it will bother him, he wont be fighting fine and dandy like a plain summer day. Not to mention, the same Gamma output could just increase and increase and increase...

Superman can phase his molecules. That's not speedblitzing.

What's to stop him from phasing through Hulk's brain or heart and killing him that way?

  • Good for him...

Why yes, it is good for him.

And here's why:

Hulk can't hit him, he could vibrate through his punches:

And why yes, he can vibrate into people:

He and Flash use the same method of intangibility, considering he taught it to Kara:

It's well within a bloodlusted Superman's ability to kill the Hulk using only his phasing.

great scans man. theres just soo many ways for supes to win. lol i just pictured the superman team glying up high into the atmosphere and shoot their heatvisions at team hulk and team hulk trying to jump like toddlers trying to reach team supes. LMAO

Too true. The Hulk and his extended family are out of luck against them, given their greater versatility.

Online
#58 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Edited by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Yeah, i know he can phase through punches... But he didn't phased any organs, seems to me that he does not posses the same molecule control over himself as Flash does... The old scan... Is that even canon? Looks pretty old to me. Anyway, he didn't phased him to death, he already had his hand inside Cyborg Superman and he just started vibrating and his body was destroy... not the case with the Hulks who aren't machines... He also needs to stop vibrating so fast to punch... Which is proof enough he doesn't have the same skill as Wally who had intangible and non-intangible parts in the Amazo instance... Phased through the skull, still phasing but managed to grab the brain...

Now show me Superman doing this.

Online
#60 Posted by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Sentry didn't want to fight Hulk either. But regardless, Hulks power was spent. If he turns into banner for a second he is dead. Also with all this power no one will stay together. People will be knocked into other states. so they won't be helping each other with their powers. as they scan above show Supes can vibrate through people. if you take out their hearts they will die. they will come back but if they die they lose.

#61 Edited by Saren (25553 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Stop trying to pick fights with GhostRavage on every thread. Stop replying to his comments. I am not going to tell you again.

Moderator
#62 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Stop trying to pick fights with GhostRavage on every thread. Stop replying to his comments. I am not going to tell you again.

im not. i reply to whoever has questions or says something that is incorrect. is that against the rules? Is me addressing him and him addressing me against the rules? Please clarify. Thanks.

#63 Posted by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Yeah, i know he can phase through punches... But he didn't phased any organs, seems to me that he does not posses the same molecule control over himself as Flash does... The old scan... Is that even canon? Looks pretty old to me. Anyway, he didn't phased him to death, he already had his hand inside Cyborg Superman and he just started vibrating and his body was destroy... not the case with the Hulks who aren't machines... He also needs to stop vibrating so fast to punch... Which is proof enough he doesn't have the same skill as Wally who had intangible and non-intangible parts in the Amazo instance... Phased through the skull, still phasing but managed to grab the brain...

Now show me Superman doing this.

It's from the early 90's dude, it's canon.

I don't see how it's so hard to see why he can't phase, stick his hand in Hulk's head, then unphase his hand. Hulk would be dead from such an attack.

Online
#64 Edited by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: Sentry didn't want to fight Hulk either. But regardless, Hulks power was spent. If he turns into banner for a second he is dead. Also with all this power no one will stay together. People will be knocked into other states. so they won't be helping each other with their powers. as they scan above show Supes can vibrate through people. if you take out their hearts they will die. they will come back but if they die they lose.

He was quite happy saying "In want to fight you, because you're the only one who can take it..." Hulk turned into Banner because he already did what he came to Earth in the first place... He managed to take revenge on the Illuminati and that's it... for that reason Miek turning against him and telling him all the crap he didn't do to stop the explosion... After that he just becomes WBH in seconds... half panel and he's WBH... he stopped because he wanted too... There's nothing like Hulk running out of power if Banner doesn't want to... Hell, when Banner left to a deeper unconscious state WBH busted a planet... It all depends on Banner, it's not like Hulk runs out of power if entering a brawl, when after that his fights are WAY greater that the one with Sentry.

Online
#65 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Yeah, i know he can phase through punches... But he didn't phased any organs, seems to me that he does not posses the same molecule control over himself as Flash does... The old scan... Is that even canon? Looks pretty old to me. Anyway, he didn't phased him to death, he already had his hand inside Cyborg Superman and he just started vibrating and his body was destroy... not the case with the Hulks who aren't machines... He also needs to stop vibrating so fast to punch... Which is proof enough he doesn't have the same skill as Wally who had intangible and non-intangible parts in the Amazo instance... Phased through the skull, still phasing but managed to grab the brain...

Now show me Superman doing this.

It's from the early 90's dude, it's canon.

I don't see how it's so hard to see why he can't phase, stick his hand in Hulk's head, then unphase his hand. Hulk would be dead from such an attack.

because some people dont want to believe superman beats hulk. i dont know how much more cleaer you can make your argument. I dont know why either of us tries at this point.

#66 Posted by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk was in the mist of his greatest fight when he became Banner. He didn't power down because he didn't want to fight. He expended all his energy and rage. That is why he became Hulk again when he got mad again. But Hulk was spent. Regardless, If Supes can let flesh pass through him that proves he can phase through flesh. He phases his hand through Hulks heart, becomes solid and squishes Hulks heart or pulls it out. He doesn't need to be as good as flash. if he can phase through flesh that is all thats needed.

#67 Posted by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman team still stomps.

#68 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: Hulk was in the mist of his greatest fight when he became Banner. He didn't power down because he didn't want to fight. He expended all his energy and rage. That is why he became Hulk again when he got mad again. But Hulk was spent. Regardless, If Supes can let flesh pass through him that proves he can phase through flesh. He phases his hand through Hulks heart, becomes solid and squishes Hulks heart or pulls it out. He doesn't need to be as good as flash. if he can phase through flesh that is all thats needed.

hmm interesting. I have a question pooty. In the animated film where superman fights the elite. at the end he melts a gland or organ INSIDE his brain WITHOUT burning thru skin. he just heated the inside of his head with his heat vision. Is THAT in the comics? has he done that before? if so, i think we just found way #2334675 for superman to beat hulk

#69 Posted by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: I have not seen it in the comics. but he has re-heated an entire planet without destroying it. sorry we only got 2334674 ways for supes to win

#70 Posted by Saren (25553 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@foreverevil: Stop trying to pick fights with GhostRavage on every thread. Stop replying to his comments. I am not going to tell you again.

im not. i reply to whoever has questions or says something that is incorrect. is that against the rules? Is me addressing him and him addressing me against the rules? Please clarify. Thanks.

Let's drop the pretense here. I told both you and GhostRavage to disengage and stop talking to each other because there were fights going on in every thread the two of you were in. Since then, he has ignored everything you've said while you've replied to all of his comments with laughter and attempts at mockery. Clarified: you are trying to pick a fight with the same user you've been told to not talk to because the two of you could not have a civil discussion. Stop doing it.

Moderator
#71 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@foreverevil: I have not seen it in the comics. but he has re-heated an entire planet without destroying it. sorry we only got 2334674 ways for supes to win

HA! good one. Thats kind of a weird power now that i think about it. If he can heat objects up from the inside out...thats just...terrifyingly powerful. Since organs are far weaker than our chest or arms per say, that means superman with morals off could beat people like hulk who have a tough outter shell, in seconds by just bypassing the outter shell and just melting organs from the inside. thats crazy. so awesome.

#72 Posted by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Yeah, i know he can phase through punches... But he didn't phased any organs, seems to me that he does not posses the same molecule control over himself as Flash does... The old scan... Is that even canon? Looks pretty old to me. Anyway, he didn't phased him to death, he already had his hand inside Cyborg Superman and he just started vibrating and his body was destroy... not the case with the Hulks who aren't machines... He also needs to stop vibrating so fast to punch... Which is proof enough he doesn't have the same skill as Wally who had intangible and non-intangible parts in the Amazo instance... Phased through the skull, still phasing but managed to grab the brain...

Now show me Superman doing this.

It's from the early 90's dude, it's canon.

I don't see how it's so hard to see why he can't phase, stick his hand in Hulk's head, then unphase his hand. Hulk would be dead from such an attack.

  • Ok.
  • It's not hard to see, i understand your point perfectly, it's just i don't see Superman taking any organs out... He did become solid while fighting Doomsday... When he was about to punch him he became solid in his entirety, not like Flash who had different parts of his body turned intangible and non-intangible... Even Martian Manhunter does it that way as well. My point is as soon as he tries to become solid, he'll be right in front of a huge gamma burst along with Hulk ready to hit him...
@pooty said:

@ghostravage: Hulk was in the mist of his greatest fight when he became Banner. He didn't power down because he didn't want to fight. He expended all his energy and rage. That is why he became Hulk again when he got mad again. But Hulk was spent. Regardless, If Supes can let flesh pass through him that proves he can phase through flesh. He phases his hand through Hulks heart, becomes solid and squishes Hulks heart or pulls it out. He doesn't need to be as good as flash. if he can phase through flesh that is all thats needed.

Hulk said to Sentry... "I don't wanna fight you"... Banner didn't want to fight anyone besides the Illuminati as well. Why tracing a limit on WWH when obviously it wasn't his limit... Hell, Hulk even admits he was >holding back< the whole time in "The heart of the monster"... He just saw Sentry losing his powers, so he started to calm down as well... Funny to say, but he was as strong as he needed to be in that situation.

I just don't picture Superman easily phasing the Hulks... It's not like they will stand there and pick their nose. There would be a lot of leaping and smashing around... Not to mention, Pak's Hulk wasn't stupid at all, as soon as he sees Superman phasing can try and avoid the fight. Also we have Maestro who has fought all kinds of people...

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: Sentry didn't want to fight Hulk either. But regardless, Hulks power was spent. If he turns into banner for a second he is dead. Also with all this power no one will stay together. People will be knocked into other states. so they won't be helping each other with their powers. as they scan above show Supes can vibrate through people. if you take out their hearts they will die. they will come back but if they die they lose.

What do you mean with this?

Online
#73 Posted by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: while hulks outer shell is strong it has been breached. Gladiator comes to mind. But even this B-list villain did this:

#74 Posted by Saren (25553 posts) - - Show Bio

Oy, don't disrespect Vector.....

Moderator
#75 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@foreverevil: while hulks outer shell is strong it has been breached. Gladiator comes to mind. But even this B-list villain did this:

and that guy is weaker than superman who can strike with a force of 6 sextillion tons?

#76 Posted by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Yeah, i know he can phase through punches... But he didn't phased any organs, seems to me that he does not posses the same molecule control over himself as Flash does... The old scan... Is that even canon? Looks pretty old to me. Anyway, he didn't phased him to death, he already had his hand inside Cyborg Superman and he just started vibrating and his body was destroy... not the case with the Hulks who aren't machines... He also needs to stop vibrating so fast to punch... Which is proof enough he doesn't have the same skill as Wally who had intangible and non-intangible parts in the Amazo instance... Phased through the skull, still phasing but managed to grab the brain...

Now show me Superman doing this.

It's from the early 90's dude, it's canon.

I don't see how it's so hard to see why he can't phase, stick his hand in Hulk's head, then unphase his hand. Hulk would be dead from such an attack.

  • \
  • It's not hard to see, i understand your point perfectly, it's just i don't see Superman taking any organs out... He did become solid while fighting Doomsday... When he was about to punch him he became solid in his entirety, not like Flash who had different parts of his body turned intangible and non-intangible... Even Martian Manhunter does it that way as well. My point is as soon as he tries to become solid, he'll be right in front of a huge gamma burst along with Hulk ready to hit him...

I'm aware his whole body would become solid, but the worst thing that could happen would be a harmless blast of Gamma radiation that would do next to nothing, while Hulk would be dead.

Online
#77 Edited by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: as said before, it will start out a brawl and the supers will realize they can't win that way. Supes will go intangible. can't hurt what you can't hit. When the supes finally become tangible with hulks heart or brain in hand. its too late. How do you figure the Hulks can win? I can't see all the supes just slugging it out until they are killed.

What do you mean with this?

I just re-read it and have no idea what that means. lol

#78 Edited by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: You're taking it like the burst would be to harm him... No no no... It would be to keep him away... Hulk was destroying utterly big blocks with the same burst. Im sure they will atleast success in the goal of bothering Superman... from that point it just becomes stronger.

Online
#79 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: as said before, it will start out a brawl and the supers will realize they can't win that way. Supes will go intangible. can't hurt what you can't hit. When the supes finally become tangible with hulks heart or brain in hand. its too late. How do you figure the Hulks can win? I can't see all the supes just slugging it out until they are killed.

What do you mean with this?

I just re-read it and have no idea what that means. lol

lol thats pretty graphic pooty.

#80 Posted by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio
end thread

#81 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

hey @pooty how many ways do you think you can come up with in which superman would beat hulk?

#82 Posted by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: You're taking it like the burst would be to harm him... No no no... It would be to keep him away... Hulk was destroying utterly big blocks with the same burst. Im sure they will atleast success in the goal of bothering Superman... from that point it just becomes stronger.

OK, then he could just fly up and repeat the tactic. Banner can't just keep spamming big blasts of Gamma energy.

Online
#83 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:
end thread

LMAO. its funny but i really do hate crosservers that involve popularity. I facepalm every time i think of lobo vs puny wolverine.

#84 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: yea gamma rays are found in space. superman is in space all the time. dont do anything to him. plus banner is powered by gamma and anger. if he keeps using gamma blasts, would he run out of one of his 2 fuels?

#85 Posted by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: as said before, it will start out a brawl and the supers will realize they can't win that way. Supes will go intangible. can't hurt what you can't hit. When the supes finally become tangible with hulks heart or brain in hand. its too late. How do you figure the Hulks can win? I can't see all the supes just slugging it out until they are killed.

What do you mean with this?

I just re-read it and have no idea what that means. lol

  • I admit this is a highly debatable fight... but not all Supes can phase... And we don't even know if the Hulks will double team one of the Supes, slowly taking them down. What actually gave the Supermen an awfully powerful edge was the speedblitzing...
  • A question are >ALL< Supermen able to phase... I haven't seen anything on Superboy to phase, nor on Cyborg Superman, nor Ultraman, nor Steel, nor Bizarro, i haven't seen N52 Supes phasing either, but i think he's able anyways (i would appreciate the scans though). I don't know who is Superman from Earth 22. So this leaves me with N52 Superman phasing 7 Hulks? When he hasn't shown that great durability to withstand planet busting punches which posses WBH and potentially WWH? As well as Red Hulk and Red-She Hulk via Gamma absorbing...
Online
#86 Posted by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: You're taking it like the burst would be to harm him... No no no... It would be to keep him away... Hulk was destroying utterly big blocks with the same burst. Im sure they will atleast success in the goal of bothering Superman... from that point it just becomes stronger.

OK, then he could just fly up and repeat the tactic. Banner can't just keep spamming big blasts of Gamma energy.

Why not? He has an entire dimension to take energy from... Far more energy than what the Supermen will have with 12 hours without sunlight...

Online
#87 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty @comicstooge maybe you can help me make of list of ways superman can beat hulk. or is it easier to list ways/reasons hulk CANT beat superman. Which is easier?

#88 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

hey @comicstooge , whats going to happen if a fly runs into an elephant? ahhhhh i see what youre saying, but what if alot of flys run into an elephant? huh? u still wont change your mind? dang it.

#89 Edited by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty @comicstooge maybe you can help me make of list of ways superman can beat hulk. or is it easier to list ways/reasons hulk CANT beat superman. Which is easier?

Eh, there's no need to make a joke out of it.

While we're at it, we ought to make a list of ways the Silver Surfer can beat Superman and Hulk at the same time.

Online
#90 Edited by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: You're taking it like the burst would be to harm him... No no no... It would be to keep him away... Hulk was destroying utterly big blocks with the same burst. Im sure they will atleast success in the goal of bothering Superman... from that point it just becomes stronger.

OK, then he could just fly up and repeat the tactic. Banner can't just keep spamming big blasts of Gamma energy.

Why not? He has an entire dimension to take energy from... Far more energy than what the Supermen will have with 12 hours without sunlight...

Superman's solar reserves can last for days, if not weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, Hulk still needs to think to use his Gamma blasts. Superman using his heat vision to lobotomize him should stun him (leaving him open for his brain to get phased out), if not kill him.

Online
#91 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@pooty @comicstooge maybe you can help me make of list of ways superman can beat hulk. or is it easier to list ways/reasons hulk CANT beat superman. Which is easier?

Eh, there's no need to make a joke out of it.

While we're at it, we ought to make a list of ways the Silver Surfer can beat Superman and Hulk at the same time.

its not a joke. its a task i find interesting. no need to get offended and bring up silver surfer. did i hurt your feelings? i didnt meant to. Although if we tried im sure we cold make quite a list of ways surfer beats superman and hulk at the same time. transmutation etc, etc.

#92 Posted by pooty (11008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: as long as one supes can phase that is enough IMO. the others can run interference. and i don't think it takes long to phase a brain/heart out. But we'll agree to disagree and i'll see you on another thread my friend.

PS. Crossovers have so much potential to be good. But end up SUCKING

#93 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

: as long as one supes can phase that is enough IMO. the others can run interference. and i don't think it takes long to phase a brain/heart out. But we'll agree to disagree and i'll see you on another thread my friend.

PS. Crossovers have so much potential to be good. But end up SUCKING

yea they end up sucking cause of popularity. and i also agree that it takes all of 2 seconds to walk up to someone and phase your hand into their chest. let alone superman who is 400 times faster than light as shown in his pluto to earth scan.

#94 Posted by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: You're taking it like the burst would be to harm him... No no no... It would be to keep him away... Hulk was destroying utterly big blocks with the same burst. Im sure they will atleast success in the goal of bothering Superman... from that point it just becomes stronger.

OK, then he could just fly up and repeat the tactic. Banner can't just keep spamming big blasts of Gamma energy.

Why not? He has an entire dimension to take energy from... Far more energy than what the Supermen will have with 12 hours without sunlight...

Superman's solar reserves can last for days, if not weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, Hulk still needs to think to use his Gamma blasts. Superman using his heat vision to lobotomize him should stun him (leaving him open for his brain to get phased out), if not kill him.

  • There are reserves, and reserves can run out... But that's not the point... It was a counter argument for Superman outlasting the burst while Hulk posses a greater energy source than Superman.
  • Lol no... Hulk's gamma burst happens unconsciously... That's the whole point of "cutting loose" where he can't control his powers.
  • Stun him? Perhaps, not for long though, Hulk has instant neuronal regeneration as proven by Ant Man being inside his head and Hulk healing right away.
  • Kill him? Hell no. If Gladiator's HV couldn't kill a greatly weakened Hulk, HV is not doing anything on a utterly more powerful version of Hulk.
Online
#95 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

  • Kill him? Hell no. If Gladiator's HV couldn't kill a greatly weakened Hulk, HV is not doing anything on a utterly more powerful version of Hulk.

@pooty said:

@foreverevil: while hulks outer shell is strong it has been breached. Gladiator comes to mind. But even this B-list villain did this:

#96 Posted by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: as long as one supes can phase that is enough IMO. the others can run interference. and i don't think it takes long to phase a brain/heart out. But we'll agree to disagree and i'll see you on another thread my friend.

PS. Crossovers have so much potential to be good. But end up SUCKING

WWH got a big hole in his chest while fighting Zomstrange... So its assumable Hulk can survive without most of his organs teared up...

But fair enough... Let's agree to disagree :)

Online
#97 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Superman via being way too fast for hulks to perceive

Team Superman via being able to strike with more than 6 sextillion tons of force

Team Superman via Flying high and unloading heat vision on them.

Team Superman via lobotomizing.

Team Superman via lobotomizing from the inside. Just frying his brains or heart from the inside out.

Team Superman via phasing hands into brain or heart

Team Superman via Grabbing them and tossing them towards the sun all within a half second

Team Superman via punching them into....nah nevermind. you all get the drift.

#98 Edited by ComicStooge (12387 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge said:

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: You're taking it like the burst would be to harm him... No no no... It would be to keep him away... Hulk was destroying utterly big blocks with the same burst. Im sure they will atleast success in the goal of bothering Superman... from that point it just becomes stronger.

OK, then he could just fly up and repeat the tactic. Banner can't just keep spamming big blasts of Gamma energy.

Why not? He has an entire dimension to take energy from... Far more energy than what the Supermen will have with 12 hours without sunlight...

Superman's solar reserves can last for days, if not weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, Hulk still needs to think to use his Gamma blasts. Superman using his heat vision to lobotomize him should stun him (leaving him open for his brain to get phased out), if not kill him.

  • There are reserves, and reserves can run out... But that's not the point... It was a counter argument for Superman outlasting the burst while Hulk posses a greater energy source than Superman.
  • Lol no... Hulk's gamma burst happens unconsciously... That's the whole point of "cutting loose" where he can't control his powers.
  • Stun him? Perhaps, not for long though, Hulk has instant neuronal regeneration as proven by Ant Man being inside his head and Hulk healing right away.
  • Kill him? Hell no. If Gladiator's HV couldn't kill a greatly weakened Hulk, HV is not doing anything on a utterly more powerful version of Hulk.

He doesn't need to outlast anything. Superman will kill Hulk via phasing through his brain. Hulk might unleash a burst of Gamma radiation in the process, but it would do nothing.

Anyway, Team Superman was nerfed to begin with, even if I do think they'd still win.

Even a morals on Superman (with no speed restrictions) could take a morals off WWHulk.

Online
#99 Edited by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Superman wins on a normal basis 10/10... Hell Hulk can't win so do speak... At best is stalemate, but all that because of Speed... Taking out that gives Hulk the chances he needs. Don't get me wrong, im one of the few Hulk supporters that say Superman beats Hulk... However, i also think Superman can't beat WBH but WBH can't pull the win either.

Anyway, this is a different situation where the Hulks can pull the majority.

Online
#100 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

can we ask the OP to depower the superman team more to give the hulks a chance?