Team Hulk vs. Team Superman

• 105 results
NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The following versions of Hulk, vs. the following version of superman.

They all are blood lusted, no morals. Battle takes place on indestructible plain of cement.

NO SPEED BLITZING. They have to fight. Fight to death.

In the arena, there is 12 hours of light, with solar. 12 hours of night, with lights, for vision.

Versions:

Hulk:

Savage Hulk

Gray Hulk

Red Hulk

She-Hulk

World War Hulk

World Breaker Hulk

Maestro

Superman:

Superman(New-52)

Superman(Earth-22)

Superboy

Ultraman

Cyborg Superman

Bizarro

Steel

Rules: NO HEATED ARGUMENTS!

If you disagree with someone, tell them calmly. Don't call them names, yell, or anything like that.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ForeverEvil

The following versions of Hulk, vs. the following version of superman.

They all are blood lusted, no morals. Battle takes place on indestructible plain of cement.

NO SPEED BLITZING. They have to fight. Fight to death.

In the arena, there is 12 hours of light, with solar. 12 hours of night, with lights, for vision.

Versions:

Hulk:

Savage Hulk

Gray Hulk

Red Hulk

She-Hulk

World War Hulk

World Breaker Hulk

Maestro

Superman:

Superman(New-52)

Superman(Earth-22)

Superboy

Ultraman

Cyborg Superman

Bizarro

Steel

Rules: NO HEATED ARGUMENTS!

If you disagree with someone, tell them calmly. Don't call them names, yell, or anything like that.

What does no blitzing mean? Does that mean the Supermen cant use their huge speed advantage?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dratini1331

@nick31898: What version of Rulk and superboy? Rulk more importantly, is he Loeb forced? Are you equalizing speed, or just saying Supermen can't right off the bat KO every Hulk?

Depending on answer, I view this as either a tie or Rulk solos because Loeb force.

plasozu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should replace some of those other versions of Banner hulk with Abomination and another. (Samson?)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

What does no blitzing mean? Does that mean the Supermen cant use their huge speed advantage?

Good job Sherlock!

Anyway, the Hulk takes them at night 7/10. Unless Cyborg Superman get his rings then he starts BFRing everyone.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: What version of Rulk and superboy? Rulk more importantly, is he Loeb forced? Are you equalizing speed, or just saying Supermen can't right off the bat KO every Hulk?

Depending on answer, I view this as either a tie or Rulk solos because Loeb force.

this is like his 4th attempt at getting superman beat. doesnt it feel that way? like hes trying to create battles where superman would lose? I mean he makes these battles and then argues against superman in his own threads. thats against the rules.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: He just wants to see Hulk vs Superman, and if he's a Hulk fan there's nothing wrong with that. The thing is, this debate set is done to death >.<

@foreverevil said:

Good job Sherlock!

Anyway, the Hulk takes them at night 7/10. Unless Cyborg Superman get his rings then he starts BFRing everyone.

To the death = no BFR?

How are they putting down Cyborg? Henshaw's body survived the universal explosion from Monarch, though he himself "died" (he had to be rebooted). So, how are the Hulks dealing with that level of survivability. By the same token, WWH got gutted by strange and stood back up, so I don't know if Supermen could put them down. I feel it mostly comes down to WBH vs Cyborg, and that's a pretty crazy fight. I don't know who to give it to.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Good job Sherlock!

flagged for name calling. why all the anger and hostility towards me?????

anyway, if the supermen dont have their speed this is spite against the supermen. cause theyre depowering the supermen.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:

Good job Sherlock!

anyway, if the supermen dont have their speed this is spite against the supermen. cause theyre depowering the supermen.

Oh my my... Im sorry man.

Just to notify you, if you flag, you get a karma point as well. So don't abuse of the flagging option and just take it chill. Atm i've counted 3 flags from you, don't give flags for little things.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To the death = no BFR?

How are they putting down Cyborg? Henshaw's body survived the universal explosion from Monarch, though he himself "died" (he had to be rebooted). So, how are the Hulks dealing with that level of survivability. By the same token, WWH got gutted by strange and stood back up, so I don't know if Supermen could put them down. I feel it mostly comes down to WBH vs Cyborg, and that's a pretty crazy fight. I don't know who to give it to.

Well... By punching him for eternity or simply because he wouldn't be able to fight back, therefore the Hulks get a TKO or something like that. :)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:

Good job Sherlock!

Just to notify you, if you flag, you get a karma point as well. So don't abuse of the flagging option and just take it chill. Atm i've counted 3 flags from you, don't give flags for little things.

dont break the rules if you dont like the consequences.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dratini1331

@ghostravage: We need a ref :O I vote Macho Man Randy Savage :P

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MonsterStomp

OMG the answer is simple guys! Team Superman stomps.

Nearly everyone has the strength to tear Hulk's head off his neck, get them in a arm lock and throw them in space.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GhostRavage

Nearly everyone has the strength to tear Hulk's head off his neck, get them in a arm lock and throw them in space.

• Aww Monster! I know you're with me on this so no. ;)
  • Not at all, i think its very well known Hulk is considered equally if not superior to Superman strength-wise. Not to mention, i believe Hulk has the best striking feats of them all. Feel free to post instance that suggest otherwise.
  • It's a fight to the death, no BFR, "they have to fight".
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: We need a ref :O I vote Macho Man Randy Savage :P

I vote Rey Maestro and World Breaker Chin Chan!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ForeverEvil

i dont know man. This is the OPs 4th or 5th attempt at making superman lose. and in this one he has taken away supermans speed so idk if they can do it now. its spite i think. cause he makes these battles and then argues for the marvel side. thats against the rules. matter of fact let me call in a mod cause thats against the rules. @deranged_midget_@citizenbane

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: #11 Posted by ForeverEvil (123 posts) - 7 minutes, 35 seconds ago - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@foreverevil said:

@ghostravage said:

@foreverevil said:

Good job Sherlock!

Dude he called u sherlock, its not even a curse or anything. Flagging for such small stuff is trolling n everyone can see what u did...that's embarrassing behavior. If you really can't handle being called sherlock then u just shouldn't talk to other people at all. Cheer up n drop the tude, were here for fun not to tattle over complete bull

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: OP didn't specify "no BFR". He did specify that they had to fight to the death, so BFR still falls within OP rules.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: #11 Posted by ForeverEvil (123 posts) - 7 minutes, 35 seconds ago - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@foreverevil said:

@ghostravage said:

@foreverevil said:

Good job Sherlock!

Dude he called u sherlock, its not even a curse or anything. Flagging for such small stuff is trolling n everyone can see what u did...that's embarrassing behavior. If you really can't handle being called sherlock then u just shouldn't talk to other people at all. Cheer up n drop the tude, were here for fun not to tattle over complete bull

@ghostravage said:

@foreverevil said:

@ghostravage said:

@foreverevil said:

Good job Sherlock!

actually this has been going on in other threads. hes shown hostility towards me. so dont butt in the converssation if you dont know the full extent.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thelocust619

If superman can't speed blitz that's fine, they will still make contact with their fists first, dodge nearly flawlessly, and honestly first punch is a BFR so supermen stomp this hard

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GhostRavage

If superman can't speed blitz that's fine, they will still make contact with their fists first, dodge nearly flawlessly, and honestly first punch is a BFR so supermen stomp this hard

Superman is not punching Savage Hulk, World Breaker Hulk nor WWH out of the arena with 1 punch. Hell, Hulk took a 100 trillion tons uppercut and just flew to Maryland from New York... Why didn't he just flew to outerspace? The same can be said about WBH... The guy just clashed with Red She Hulk and made a planet go boom... It's awfully doubtable that the Supermen will punch Hulk harder than what he has shown.

@ghostravage: OP didn't specify "no BFR". He did specify that they had to fight to the death, so BFR still falls within OP rules.

That's very easy to clarify... Hey @nick31898, it's BFR allowed?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 said:

Superman is not punching Savage Hulk, World Breaker Hulk nor WWH out of the arena with 1 punch. Hell, Hulk took a 100 trillion tons uppercut and just flew to Maryland from New York... Why didn't he just flew to outerspace? The same can be said about WBH... The guy just clashed with Red She Hulk and made a planet go boom... It's awfully doubtable that the Supermen will punch Hulk harder than what he has shown.

@monsterstomp said:

LMAO that nick31898 guy is a superman hater. gee i wonder if hes going to allow BFR. lmao give me a break

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:
@thelocust619 said:

@monsterstomp said:

LMAO that nick31898 guy is a superman hater. gee i wonder if hes going to allow BFR. lmao give me a break

Oh man... You weren't even mentioned in this whole comment... Why bumping it if you're clearly against the thread. Go somewhere else if you find yourself in a big disagreement here. Jesus.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:
@thelocust619 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Oh man... You weren't even mentioned in this whole comment... Why bumping it if you're clearly against the thread. Go somewhere else if you find yourself in a big disagreement here. Jesus.

i dont know what bumping is. im not in a big desagreement here. im simply mentioning that nick31898 has made 4 or 5 attempts at making superman spite threads and he argues in his own threads for the marvel team and against superman. so clearly hes going to say bfr isnt allowed. thats against the rules.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I'm hungry. So until the OP does something with the battle, I'm out. Plus technically, Cyborg Superman can't die.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#26  Edited By Joygirl

RAAARGH I AM YELLING AND HULK IS A BIG FAT DUMBFACE THIS IS HEATEDDDDD. :3 Oh but yeah Team Supahman winz. There's nothing that can be done to keep Henshaw down so they win be default (even though they'd win anyway).

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I'm hungry. So until the OP does something with the battle, I'm out. Plus technically, Cyborg Superman can't die.

lol. maybe theyll try to depower him too and say that if he gets hit with 3 punches that disqualifies him for this battle and he falls over and dies magically.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GhostRavage

@foreverevil: How is this a spite if all the Supermen are more than capable of fighting the Hulks without speed, its still a quite hard fight for anyone. Not to mention, ITS IN THE BATTLE FORUMS BIBLE that if you are biased, you don't need to feel bad about it and actually feel free to argue for your favorite side. You're just making an intent of creating chaos all over the battle forums without intention... Im starting to dislike you. Control yourself.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: How is this a spite if all the Supermen are more than capable of fighting the Hulks without speed, its still a quite hard fight for anyone. Not to mention, ITS IN THE BATTLE FORUMS BIBLE that if you are biased, you don't need to feel bad about it and actually feel free to argue for your favorite side. You're just making an intent of creating chaos all over the battle forums without intention... Im starting to dislike you. Control yourself.

whether you like me or not is irrelevant. its also in one of those bible/rrules pins not to depower one side to make a battle. if you need to depower one side so much just to make it kinda fair then dont make it, is i think the exact words

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

whether you like me or not is irrelevant. its also in one of those bible/rrules pins not to depower one side to make a battle. if you need to depower one side so much just to make it kinda fair then dont make it, is i think the exact words

He just took away speedblitzing my god... Do you think so little about Supermen to think he only relies on Speed? The problem is in how you're looking at this, not the thread itself.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:

He just took away speedblitzing my god... Do you think so little about Supermen to think he only relies on Speed? The problem is in how you're looking at this, not the thread itself.

the problem isnt the way im looking at this. the problem is that he's breaking the forum rules to allow hulk a chance .

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:

the problem isnt the way im looking at this. the problem is that he's breaking the forum rules to allow hulk a chance .

Sue him... You seem to be the real justice hero we needed in the vine. *cheers*

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:

Sue him... You seem to be the real justice hero we needed in the vine. *cheers*

you seem to not like rules. lol too bad for you.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

this is like his 4th attempt at getting superman beat. doesnt it feel that way? like hes trying to create battles where superman would lose? I mean he makes these battles and then argues against superman in his own threads. thats against the rules.

Are you kidding. I love superman. I have yet, to argue in this one. i decided not to. I just don't think he's unbeatable. In some scenario's I think he can be beat. Honestly, I think Superman team wins 6/10.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

• Not at all, i think its very well known Hulk is considered equally if not superior to Superman strength-wise. Not to mention, i believe Hulk has the best striking feats of them all. Feel free to post instance that suggest otherwise.

Thanks, man. I take back my point earlier. I DO think Hulk would win.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:
@monsterstomp said:

lol yea right, you love superman...lol riiiight of course you do ;) youre not a complete superman hater, of course not ;).

Anyway superman has the striking force of more than 6 sextillion tons as shown in the scan of his fight with H'el. Hulk isnt stronger. Period.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:
@ghostravage said:
@monsterstomp said:

lol yea right, you love superman...lol riiiight of course you do ;) youre not a complete superman hater, of course not ;).

Anyway superman has the striking force of more than 6 sextillion tons as shown in the scan of his fight with H'el. Hulk isnt stronger. Period.

World Breaker Hulk, doesn't have a stronger striking force? Sike! Why do you think they call him WORLD BREAKER Hulk.

Also, I LOVE SUPERMAN. He is my 4th fave superhero.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Cyborg Superman solos.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@nick31898 said:
@ghostravage said:
@monsterstomp said:

World Breaker Hulk, doesn't have a stronger striking force? Sike! Why do you think they call him WORLD BREAKER Hulk.

Also, I LOVE SUPERMAN. He is my 4th fave superhero.

prove it. prove that when that happened the striking force was that of over 6 sextillion tons. and also, yea, sure he is.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Superman doesn't need to blitz Hulk, he can simply avoid Hulk's punches while responding with his own.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Superman doesn't need to blitz Hulk, he can simply avoid Hulk's punches while responding with his own.

agreed. although theyll ignore you and act like you never said it all the while continuing to say what theyre going to say. they dont listen to reason or logic.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Without speedblitz, Superman will already have a hard time with the Gamma output which is quite powerful given the fact it erased the whole west side of Las Vegas. BTW: Gamma rays travel at the speed of light so no easily avoiding.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ComicStooge

@ghostravage said:

@comicstooge: Without speedblitz, Superman will already have a hard time with the Gamma output which is quite powerful given the fact it erased the whole west side of Las Vegas. BTW: Gamma rays travel at the speed of light so no easily avoiding.

A Superman weakened by Kryptonite and red sunlight contained a nuclear explosion and didn't sustain any damage from it.

Superman has even survived the heat and radiation of a red sun 50 times larger than the sun in our solar system. Hulk's Gamma output won't bother him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Not saying it would damage him but it will bother him, he wont be fighting fine and dandy like a plain summer day. Not to mention, the same Gamma output could just increase and increase and increase...

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Not saying it would damage him but it will bother him, he wont be fighting fine and dandy like a plain summer day. Not to mention, the same Gamma output could just increase and increase and increase...

Superman can phase his molecules. That's not speedblitzing.

What's to stop him from phasing through Hulk's brain or heart and killing him that way?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

A Superman weakened by Kryptonite and red sunlight contained a nuclear explosion and didn't sustain any damage from it.

Superman has even survived the heat and radiation of a red sun 50 times larger than the sun in our solar system. Hulk's Gamma output won't bother him.

Good point. a little gamma radiation wont bother him at all.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

agreed. although theyll ignore you and act like you never said it all the while continuing to say what theyre going to say. they dont listen to reason or logic.

Thats what I was thinking. dodge their hits. also team supes can fly. meaning they can grab each hulk and beat them one by one in the air. thats a long shot. just playing with that one. But if you recall Gladiators heat vision was eating through Hulk so badly you could see his heart. They could lobotomize the Hulks one by one. You have 5 people who have heat vision the power of the sun. Can the hulks beat that?

i'm thinking this. They start battling. The Hulks are not falling. Steel, superboy, grey hulk, she hulk go down. Supers take to the air and use high power heat vision. Could that work? hulk battles are bad because they can't fly and no real long range attacks except WBH

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

What's to stop him from phasing through Hulk's brain or heart and killing him that way?

• Good for him...
  • I know its not...
  • Omnidirectional lightspeed Gamma burst...

No Caption Provided

Does Superman can vibrate his body faster than light? Anyway, he would need to keep phasing all the time while fighting Hulk that way... Is he able to fight while phasing all the time?

Also, wasn't Flash the one who phased Amazo's brain out? Doesn't Superman vibrations make him "invisible" and that's it? Has he done such thing as phasing someone's organs out?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:
@ghostravage said:

• Good for him...
  • I know its not...
  • Omnidirectional lightspeed Gamma burst...
No Caption Provided

Does Superman can vibrate his body faster than light? Anyway, he would need to keep phasing all the time while fighting Hulk that way... Is he able to fight while phasing all the time?

Also, wasn't Flash the one who phased Amazo's brain out? Doesn't Superman vibrations make him "invisible" and that's it? Has he done such thing as phasing someone's organs out?

there doesnt need to be any phasing. gamma rays wont harm him

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GhostRavage

@pooty said:

@comicstooge said:

Thats what I was thinking. dodge their hits. also team supes can fly. meaning they can grab each hulk and beat them one by one in the air. thats a long shot. just playing with that one. But if you recall Gladiators heat vision was eating through Hulk so badly you could see his heart. They could lobotomize the Hulks one by one. You have 5 people who have heat vision the power of the sun. Can the hulks beat that?

Hulk was literally dying in that issue... he was really weakened overall. Gladiator's HV is arguably hotter than Superman's and even though Hulk was tremendously weakened in the toughness department, it took time to burn his skin off. I consider HV a non factor rather than pissing the Hulk's off, also, wouldn't HV be like a real good energy pill for Rulk? Couldn't he just absorb it?