This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker

Rulk w/ Power Cosmic

Skaar

She-Hulk

Red Shulk

Lyra

Citizen Steel

Dr. Fate

Obsidian

Hawkman

Hourman

Damage

Stargirl

Liberty Belle

Cyclone

The Rules...

1. Morals: Team Hulk is blood-lusted.
  2. Prep: None
  3. No BFR allowed.
  4. Location: The Capitol (Hunger Games universe), 50 ft. away from each other

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

since this is basically the same line up as in the other thread where you got mad, Youre missing Damage.

#4 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
@foreverevil said:

since this is basically the same line up as in the other thread where you got mad, Youre missing Damage.

Fixed

#6 Posted by JwwProd (8457 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Hulk.

#7 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Only thing I was mad about was all the Hulk hate but, whatever, not gonna argue.

#8 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I saide ^

@foreverevil said:

Fixed

and thats what you said^ We're saying the same thing. this is essentially the same lineup as the last thread where you got mad,but youre missing damage and obsidian i think

#9 Posted by Experio (13425 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Hulk

#10 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

Only thing I was mad about was all the Hulk hate but, whatever, not gonna argue.

yea yea whatever. so why dont you make it the exact same lineup as the other thread since youre basically doing the same lineup as before. why not make it exactly like the last one?

#11 Posted by Juiceboks (7486 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Citizen Steel extremely resistant to physical damage? To the point where he may even be flat out immune to it? I'm not seeing the Hulks putting him down.

#12 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Citizen Steel extremely resistant to physical damage? To the point where he may even be flat out immune to it? I'm not seeing the Hulks putting him down.

yea he doesnt feel pain at all IIRC

#13 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6857 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the OP stipulated Cosmic Red Hulk. So he can solo because he's powered by Loeb Force.

He punched out the Watcher and killed/KO'ed Dormammu in one shot.

#14 Posted by Juiceboks (7486 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Well the OP stipulated Cosmic Red Hulk. So he can solo because he's powered by Loeb Force.

He punched out the Watcher and killed/KO'ed Dormammu in one shot.

Ah yes, you're absolutely right. Rulk solos then.

#15 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by dondave (33410 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#17 Posted by beatboks1 (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

Team hulk stomps obviously. If either Obsidian, Alan Scot, Dr Fate or J Thunder were added JSA would have a chance to stalemate

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8251 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: @juiceboks: @dondave: @beatboks1: @matchesmalone21: The OP made this thread cause he got mad that people were saying WWH would get stomped vs hawkman, citizen steel, stargirl, liberty belle, obsidian, damage, hourman and cyclone . so then he made this thread and left out Obsidian on purpose.

#20 Edited by GhostRavage (8247 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has a strong chance of soloing this. This is spite. Yep.

EDIT! I didn't see Dr. Fate nor Obsidian. So he's not soloing for sure.

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: @juiceboks: @dondave: @beatboks1: @matchesmalone21: The OP made this thread cause he got mad that people were saying WWH would get stomped vs hawkman, citizen steel, stargirl, liberty belle, obsidian, damage, hourman and cyclone . so then he made this thread and left out Obsidian on purpose.

You can't stop the fan rage.

#22 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

I was shaking my head reading this sh*t, mon ami. WTF is this guy thinking? The only powers in the universe stronger than a Loebforce-enhanced Red Hulk is probably Squirrel Girl and/or Parallax. Maybe......

#23 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3191 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: "you can only hope to contain it" lol

Naw, there's no containing this. IT'S ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!!!

#25 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: "you can only hope to contain it" lol

Naw, there's no containing this. IT'S ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!!!

lol. hulk fan mad.

#26 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3191 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by DeathandGrim (1999 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (15262 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: I actually left Obsidian out bc I wanted to make it fair w/ even numbers on both sides but since you kept crying like a petulant child, I decided to go ahead and let you have your way so you'd stop derailing my thread... not that your accusation will stop me from flagging you. I even decided to give you a bonus by adding Dr. Fate. Is that fair enough for you now? Or do you wanna make another dumb-founded, (completely) inaccurate assumption? I wouldn't wanna test your delicate emotions so please tell me if there's enough milk in your bottle now...

LMAO. .....you flagged ME? for telling people why you created this vengeful spite thread? LMAO good luck with that.

#33 Posted by DeathandGrim (1999 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8251 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: I actually left Obsidian out bc I wanted to make it fair w/ even numbers on both sides but since you kept crying like a petulant child, I decided to go ahead and let you have your way so you'd stop derailing my thread... not that your accusation will stop me from flagging you. I even decided to give you a bonus by adding Dr. Fate. Is that fair enough for you now? Or do you wanna make another dumb-founded, (completely) inaccurate assumption? I wouldn't wanna test your delicate emotions so please tell me if there's enough milk in your bottle now...

Spoiled child rage begins......prepare yourself because you give some slaps and says my stick is bigger than yours,I'm more intelligent than you...Bwahahaha

#37 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys handled this well.