• 67 results
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: yeah that was me but that was spite toward supes, ss vs golden age supes i was playing devils advocate

i just think your dis crediting ds's range

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:

@jashro44: yeah that was me but that was spite toward supes, ss vs golden age supes i was playing devils advocate

i just think your dis crediting ds's range

If we are using pre 52 slade he has some good range weapons. But I can't recall off the top of my head for post 52 using range (I know he carries pistols but even then he didn't use them often, and there range isn'y any better then phils scream). I just see him getting subdued by that laugh quickly.
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jameshebrew
No Caption Provided

@jashro44: it seams like he has a rifle with him more times than not, also like i said bullets are faster than the speed of sound[the scream]

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jameshebrew said:

@venomoushatred1001: your a grundle bundle

I just googled what that was. You sick, sick man.

@jameshebrew said:

No Caption Provided

@jashro44: it seams like he has a rifle with him more times than not, also like i said bullets are faster than the speed of sound[the scream]

No Caption Provided

Thats irrelevant because Hod Gob is bulletproof plus has a healing factor. Try again.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jameshebrew

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@jameshebrew said:

@venomoushatred1001: your a grundle bundle

I just googled what that was. You sick, sick man.

@jameshebrew said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thats irrelevant because Hod Gob is bulletproof plus has a healing factor. Try again.

i was hoping you would!

and lets see some scans of hod gob resisting bullets in standard gear

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Those are just covers. I don't recall him using a rifle in either. A bullet is faster but if you want to get technical deathstroke has to draw the gun, then aim then pull the trigger all before phil does his scream. And a bullet can be dodged, phils attack not so much. Spider-man has been known to dodge bullets after they have been fired, he couldn't dodge the scream.
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: maybe not but he has the option..again i go back to why would he use a attack that hurts his own partner?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:

@jashro44: maybe not but he has the option..again i go back to why would he use a attack that hurts his own partner?

I have all ready given you reasons of why phil would. He has used it before while his allies (hand ninjas) were around, and he killed them. Its least likely hobgoblin would die from the scream then those hand ninjas. Its well with in his morals to not care what happens to his partner. Not to mention he will most likely survive the scream, the main purpose of the scream is that it subdues the enemy and leaves them venerable to get beheaded. Not to mention the op has given them 5 months to train it stands to reason that they would find a way for them to use there biggest asset. Jason could fly out of range and let phil use the scream from a safe distance if needed.
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: i just doubt he would use it when he only has 1 allie, apposed to many more dispensable ninjas..and by the same respects robin could just glide away also

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:

@jashro44: i just doubt he would use it when he only has 1 allie, apposed to many more dispensable ninjas..and by the same respects robin could just glide away also

Robin could fly away but he would die. He wouldn't have a chance against either goblin. Also the scream isn't going to kill Jason. He will survive and so might slade however the problem is slade will be left in a position where he can be beheaded b phil.
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: I just personally do not believe he would use that ability when he only has one other partner. just my opinion

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By Static Shock

@jameshebrew said:

@venomoushatred1001: no you idiot thats not what i mean! im saying that power doesnt exist in dc universe so we cant provide scans of them withstanding it we can only speculate how it will effect them..he has faster reflexes? lets see some proof..besides the speed of his sonic breath or what ever is the speed of sound,, where as bullets can travel much faster than the speed of sound...lets not forget they out number them by1, and if they want to get in close than ds and Ravager will cut them to pieces

Check your PMs.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#63  Edited By Saren

With prep Slade could use the device that made him and Drakon immune to the Canary Cry, without Urich wrecks.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thanobomb1124

I am thinking round four

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that the trolling has stopped, let see this thread get more love.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By matanui123

@Static Shock said:

@jameshebrew said:

@venomoushatred1001: no you idiot thats not what i mean! im saying that power doesnt exist in dc universe so we cant provide scans of them withstanding it we can only speculate how it will effect them..he has faster reflexes? lets see some proof..besides the speed of his sonic breath or what ever is the speed of sound,, where as bullets can travel much faster than the speed of sound...lets not forget they out number them by1, and if they want to get in close than ds and Ravager will cut them to pieces

Check your PMs.

Finally banned him, Thank you

As for the thread, round 4 maybe but if not definetlly roud 5. The sonic scream is the key essentially.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can definitely get past the first 2 rounds. Round 3 could be a problem. Not getting past 4.