• 102 results
BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BoringPerson

H'El solos team 2 and then solos the rest of his own team.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@cosmic_lantern said:

@sodamyat said:

@cosmic_lantern said:

Can't believe the H'el overhype. So basically if he's comparable to superman he wins automatically when 3 of the people on team 2 could take supes easily? Thor is debatable not even touching that here.

There is zero overhype. Its all fact. H'el is not comprable to Superman. Hes so superior in strength that he's knocked him out in one punch. He's far superior to superman in speed as well. ANd as we all know superman is far superior in speed to thor or hulk. So H'el will be exponentially faster than thenm

And thats ignoring all his other powers. Nobody on team 2 takes supes easily. WBH cant even fly or return from BFR otherwise yes, he might .

For those reasons team 1 stomps, with h'el possibly soloing.

It is overhype, H'el would struggle with King Hyperion alone if not lose to him. King Hyperion would murder new-52 superman and Im positive you have nothing to prove otherwise besides the same lifting feat everyone else resorts to. He has sufficient striking power to put down the punching bag that is new-52 superman, cool. You know who has superior striking power though? Thor and Gladiator. But your argument suggests Shaking planets > Busting planets. The shock waves of Thor fighting Gorr shattered nearby planets or how about where Thor hits him so hard he creates a black hole? Whilst gladiator simply pummeled a planet doing the same exact thing superman was doing, punching.

The thing about that BFR though, you think hulk is going to sit there and let you simply take him to outerspace? If H'el even attempts to physically fight WBH he's going to get stomped effortlessly. Your argument is to vague, I still see nothing that shows how he solos other than "he beat superman" which again most of team 2 can replicate.

No sir. Its not overhype. Everything I said that he did, he's done. Its all facts that Ive presented.

Nobody on team 2 has the speed to touch him. Superman was overwhelmed by H'els speed. That means team 2 probably wont be able to even see him. I base that off the fact that thor and hulk are at about Spidermans level of speed. Gladiator is fast, but he's only about as fast as SUperman and Superman was again, overwhelmed by the speed of H'el. H'el would send these guys to the sun, he could unravel them with his TK at the DNA level. He could hold them in place with his powerful TK.

The problem with everything you said is that you dont know much about H'el. Youre just barely learning as youve been reading my posts. None of team two is touching him.

Nobody is "taking" hulk to outer space. Again, it seems like you dont know anything about H'el. Cause if you did, youd realize that he doesnt need to "take" him anywhere. He just thinks him to the sun and its done.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information.

Facepalm..........I can't believe your still trying to pass that off.............. fix that because everything else you said can't be taken seriously until that is fixed......

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I'm not a writer at marvel. I cant fix it. spiderman is faster than wolverine. And wolverine was overwhelming thor with his speed. I have the scan.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@sodamyat said:

@micah: I'm not a writer at marvel. I cant fix it. spiderman is faster than wolverine. And wolverine was overwhelming thor with his speed. I have the scan.

Don't get me started on Slowdison....

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

So tell me how that one scan outweighs numerous other high end speed feats from both Thor and Hulk. Tell me how you keep latching onto that one feat? I have scans too of Thor's impressive combat speed. You cannot honestly think they are that slow in combat......that just doesn't make sense. If we are going to talk low-end feats I could bring up the time Superman failed to be faster than a speeding bullet to save hostages from a firing squad.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jestersmiles

@micah: I don't know if he THAT slow but he is slow. Thor best combat feats are classic thors, which are in the past. Consistently he written to be a slow powerhouse.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BoringPerson

@sodamyat: You can rescind the speed thing. It doesn't even matter in this fight. It's a complete mismatch...

@micah: This is a complete mismatch. H'El could sit there while forcibly teleporting everyone in the way of each other's punches...

He BFR'd the Flash to space without even looking at him or being anywhere near him.

He held Superman, Wonder Woman, and Superboy helpless with tk while monologuing about how he was just screwing with them the whole time and wanted to see them struggle and fail...

If he wanted to fight purely physically he'd win there too. Nobody on either team has the striking to casually take Superman's best punch to date with no damage at all like H'El. Nobody on either team other than H'El has the striking to KO Superman with one punch. Nobody on either team other than Wraith or H'El have senses superior to Superman... who was completely confused and couldn't even find H'El after H'El teleported once and concealed his presence.

They're up against a beyond invisible, beyond silent, teleporter/forcible teleporter, anti-powerhouse telekinetic Superman oneshotting DNA unraveller.

They have zero chance.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I don't know if he THAT slow but he is slow. Thor best combat feats are classic thors, which is in the past. Consistently he written to be a slow powerhouse.

Modern Thor has been seen blitzing Quicksilver in combat, reacting to a speed blitz from Hyperion (nano-second combat speed), and to my knowledge reacted to a blitz from Extremis Iron Man and struck him with a lightning bolt faster than he could react. Impressive since Extremis Iron Man has millisecond reaction speed, and had his own proto spider-sense at the time. I don't see why some users think he's that slow in combat....He's fought fast, agile opponents before and has done just fine so I don't see why he won't be able to do anything in combat in this scenario.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

So tell me how that one scan outweighs numerous other high end speed feats from both Thor and Hulk. Tell me how you keep latching onto that one feat? I have scans too of Thor's impressive combat speed. You cannot honestly think they are that slow in combat......that just doesn't make sense. If we are going to talk low-end feats I could bring up the time Superman failed to be faster than a speeding bullet to save hostages from a firing squad.

Thor has been written at that level of speed for a long time now. He's seen slow characters like Mongoose as a blur to him. He's been overwhelmed by Wolverine Speed wise. Wolverine has said that Thor is slower than Sabretooth. Captain America has noted that Thor isnt very fast. Quicksilver has proved so fast that Thor couldnt hit him at all so he had to use an attack that would affect a big area so that he could get lucky and hit him. Angela beat him while not getting hit even once. Ian, a human, embarassed him speed wise. There are many more pieces of evidence, why? because thats the speed he has been written at for years.

But by the tone im getting from your posts, you are angry and wont listen to the words im saying, instead it sounds like youre going to tune me out and just start making excuses before you even finish reading my words. So how about we do this. How about you tag Saren and Godspawn. They are mods and have a vast knowledge on the characters we are talking about. Theyve read more comics with them involved then about 80% of the people on comicvine. How about you tag them and ask them here for everyone to see? In fact, I want you too. Because I know that you wont listen to me. So please, in your reply, which im sure you will make to me, please tag them and ask them.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: yea, its a slaughter. @micah might not have read any of the comics with H'el in them. No offense Micah.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: IIRC did't he resulted to using an AOE to even tag QS? Well while those are impressive , he also has tons more where he is blitzed by street leverls. So at best he inconsistent when it comes to combat speed. Any who the poster above you pretty much sum up He'L role in this fight.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

Thor has been written at that level of speed for a long time now. He's seen slow characters like Mongoose as a blur to him. He's been overwhelmed by Wolverine Speed wise. Wolverine has said that Thor is slower than Sabretooth. Captain America has noted that Thor isnt very fast. Quicksilver has proved so fast that Thor couldnt hit him at all so he had to use an attack that would affect a big area so that he could get lucky and hit him. Angela beat him while not getting hit even once. Ian, a human, embarassed him speed wise. There are many more pieces of evidence, why? because thats the speed he has been written at for years.

But by the tone im getting from your posts, you are angry and wont listen to the words im saying, instead it sounds like youre going to tune me out and just start making excuses before you even finish reading my words. So how about we do this. How about you tag Saren and Godspawn. They are mods and have a vast knowledge on the characters we are talking about. Theyve read more comics with them involved then about 80% of the people on comicvine. How about you tag them and ask them here for everyone to see? In fact, I want you too. Because I know that you wont listen to me. So please, in your reply, which im sure you will make to me, please tag them and ask them.

1. I'll need scans of those if you have them

2. I don't know what tone your talking about I'm simply engaging in a debate with you. Don't think this is some big deal or that I'm angry or anything of the sort. I will say your the last person who should make a comment on my tone given you were the first to loose your cool and say "WTF? Why are you talking sh*t to me?" completely overeating to the situation on the Kyle Rayner thread, but moving on all I'm saying is that for every high end feat we have a low-end one. You can't ignore Thor's admittedly more impressive speed showings. Also since you can read minds, you should know I'm not dragging others in to fight your battle. If you have those scans I asked for that would be nice. You know to further inform........me.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: there no need for comments like that. @micah is a very good and Calm debater, no need for assumptions.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: yea, he did. quicksilver was toying with thor. and he didnt react to hyperion. hyperion blitzed thor. and then thor punched him after he got succesfully blitzed. so dont let people tell you otherwise.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@boringperson: yea, its a slaughter. @micah might not have read any of the comics with H'el in them. No offense Micah.

I've read his comics. My whole argument is about the speed aspect. Team 1 still wins, but I'm addressing you purely on speed.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
@sodamyat said:

@cosmic_lantern said:

@sodamyat said:

@cosmic_lantern said:

Can't believe the H'el overhype. So basically if he's comparable to superman he wins automatically when 3 of the people on team 2 could take supes easily? Thor is debatable not even touching that here.

There is zero overhype. Its all fact. H'el is not comprable to Superman. Hes so superior in strength that he's knocked him out in one punch. He's far superior to superman in speed as well. ANd as we all know superman is far superior in speed to thor or hulk. So H'el will be exponentially faster than thenm

And thats ignoring all his other powers. Nobody on team 2 takes supes easily. WBH cant even fly or return from BFR otherwise yes, he might .

For those reasons team 1 stomps, with h'el possibly soloing.

It is overhype, H'el would struggle with King Hyperion alone if not lose to him. King Hyperion would murder new-52 superman and Im positive you have nothing to prove otherwise besides the same lifting feat everyone else resorts to. He has sufficient striking power to put down the punching bag that is new-52 superman, cool. You know who has superior striking power though? Thor and Gladiator. But your argument suggests Shaking planets > Busting planets. The shock waves of Thor fighting Gorr shattered nearby planets or how about where Thor hits him so hard he creates a black hole? Whilst gladiator simply pummeled a planet doing the same exact thing superman was doing, punching.

The thing about that BFR though, you think hulk is going to sit there and let you simply take him to outerspace? If H'el even attempts to physically fight WBH he's going to get stomped effortlessly. Your argument is to vague, I still see nothing that shows how he solos other than "he beat superman" which again most of team 2 can replicate.

No sir. Its not overhype. Everything I said that he did, he's done. Its all facts that Ive presented.

You've again presented nothing but basically "he beat superman" which AGAIN my third time stating can be replicated by most on team 2.

Nobody on team 2 has the speed to touch him. Superman was overwhelmed by H'els speed. That means team 2 probably wont be able to even see him. I base that off the fact that thor and hulk are at about Spidermans level of speed. Gladiator is fast, but he's only about as fast as SUperman and Superman was again, overwhelmed by the speed of H'el. H'el would send these guys to the sun, he could unravel them with his TK at the DNA level. He could hold them in place with his powerful TK.

You contradict your own argument, unless you're saying supes hitting H'el is PIS you have no case here. Show me who he's killed by unraveling DNA and you have a case. Gladiator is FASTER than superman, show me a temporal based feat or again no sale, stop comparing every hero to your fan favorite please and thank you. Show me someone whose stronger than WBH being held by his TK and you have a case. Do you see what im getting at here?

The problem with everything you said is that you dont know much about H'el. Youre just barely learning as youve been reading my posts. None of team two is touching him.

Oh really now? And just what have you 'taught' me other than the same baseless argument of " he's better than superman" repeatedly. I promise im knowledgeable enough on H'el to know senseless wank when I see it. Proof.

Nobody is "taking" hulk to outer space. Again, it seems like you dont know anything about H'el. Cause if you did, youd realize that he doesnt need to "take" him anywhere. He just thinks him to the sun and its done.

Completely irrelevent, I sad IF H'el gets in a physical confrontation with Hulk he'd be effortlessly stomped no where does it suggest anything else and also I was referring to superman there, try again. Also whats the sun going to do to most of team 2? If you say it kills them I'll gladly end my conversation with you here.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information.

Please, don't make me laugh.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@jestersmiles: yea, he did. quicksilver was toying with thor. and he didnt react to hyperion. hyperion blitzed thor. and then thor punched him after he got succesfully blitzed. so dont let people tell you otherwise.

Actually Thor after catching Quicksilver actually remarked he had fought much faster than him before. He also did manage to hit Hyperion after he stopped Hyperion from furthering up with a continued speed blitz. Impressive since as I said above he as nano second combat speed. @sodamyat forgot some things.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SPM1M

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

sorry guy its been decades DECADES since thor has had a good speed feat. It is actually presented recently. by various writers. on various occasions. that thor is slow. slower than wolverine, slower than spiderman, slower than cap, slower than mongoose ETC.. Hulk has had some recent speed feats but nothing that puts him even in the same ball park as a kryptonian. Team one slaughters. simple as that but He'l is not soloing although adding wraith and He'l with theyre massive speed and power is already crossing into spite

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

2. I don't know what tone your talking about I'm simply engaging in a debate with you. Don't think this is some big deal or that I'm angry or anything of the sort. I will say your the last person who should make a comment on my tone given you were the first to loose your cool and say "WTF? Why are you talking sh*t to me?" completely overeating to the situation, but moving on all I'm saying is that for every high end feat we have a low-end one. You can't ignore Thor's admittedly more impressive speed showings. Also since you can read minds, you should know I'm not dragging others in to fight your battle. If you have those scans I asked for that would be nice. You know to further inform........me.

Wolverine overwhelming thor with speed > you said youve already seen it

wolverine saying that sabretooth is faster than thor > its in the same scan as the wolverine one

quicksilver embarassing thor > you just replied to jestersmiles talking about it so i assume youve seen it

angela beating thor without getting hit > ask saren or godspawn cause i dont wanna have to search for those

Ian dodging all of thors attacks > attached at the end

mongoose looking like a damn blur to thor > attached at the end

I hope this helps. Sorry that I didnt feel like seraching for the Angela one. Youre much better off tagging them, honestly. They can tell you about Thor's shortcomings in speed much better than I can.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By micah007123

@spm1m said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

sorry guy its been decades DECADES since thor has had a good speed feat. It is actually presented recently. by various writers. on various occasions. that thor is slow. slower than wolverine, slower than spiderman, slower than cap, slower than mongoose ETC.. Hulk has had some recent speed feats but nothing that puts him even in the same ball park as a kryptonian. Team one slaughters. simple as that but He'l is not soloing although adding wraith and He'l with theyre massive speed and power is already crossing into spite

Didn't Thor and Old Thor catch up to Gorr after he was blasted light-years away within moments? Surely that's impressive possible blitzing speed?

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Jestersmiles

@micah: he had mjolnir , so it more of a travel speed feat. Looks like he blasted the guy a way and used mjolnir to catch up at where he landed.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SPM1M

@micah: i believe that portrays travel speed which if that is the case than thor is massively FTL(which he's always been) thanks to Mjolnir. but that is travel speed. when it comes to reaction and combat speed thor has been neutered.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thedailybagel: World Breaker Hulk is not beating H'el mate. Too versatile, too fast and strong enough.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

2. I don't know what tone your talking about I'm simply engaging in a debate with you. Don't think this is some big deal or that I'm angry or anything of the sort. I will say your the last person who should make a comment on my tone given you were the first to loose your cool and say "WTF? Why are you talking sh*t to me?" completely overeating to the situation, but moving on all I'm saying is that for every high end feat we have a low-end one. You can't ignore Thor's admittedly more impressive speed showings. Also since you can read minds, you should know I'm not dragging others in to fight your battle. If you have those scans I asked for that would be nice. You know to further inform........me.

wolverine saying that sabretooth is faster than thor > its in the same scan as the wolverine one

quicksilver embarassing thor > you just replied to jestersmiles talking about it so i assume youve seen it

angela beating thor without getting hit > ask saren or godspawn cause i dont wanna have to search for those

I hope this helps. Sorry that I didnt feel like seraching for the Angela one. Youre much better off tagging them, honestly. They can tell you about Thor's shortcomings in speed much better than I can.

3 things.

1. I wouldn't say Quicksilver embarrassed Thor in combat. He dodged one of his lighting attacks but Thor still quickly took him down afterwards and still stated he has fought much faster.

2. How fast is Ian in combat?

3. Isn't Mongoose supposed to be really, really, really fast?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By micah007123

@spm1m: @jestersmiles: I consider Travel Speed and Combat Speed to go hand in hand in certain situations. What's stopping Thor from traveling into a blitz and attacking his opponent? I say the same thing with Superman. Most agree in a straight line blitz it's either lightspeed or FTL, but some consider this travel speed since he doesn't fight at those speeds. But I still think some of his travel speed examples can be used in combat. See what I mean?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Jestersmiles

@micah: Even if I consider TS=CS (which I don't) thor rarely or crap ever used that tactic. Thor a powerhouse who loves to brawl for w/e reason. So I don't see that making a difference.

I think you are trying to say can thor bullrush with Mjolnir and sure he can but I don't see him using that tactic.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

3 things.

1. I wouldn't say Quicksilver embarrassed Thor in combat. He dodged one of his lighting attacks but Thor still quickly took him down afterwards and still stated he has fought much faster.

1. Thor had to use an area of affect attack because he couldnt tag quicksilver. Thats pretty bad.

2. Idk. as far as I know he's only a human.

3. Maybe to street level characters. and thats the point. Thor is in that category. Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, people like that. Thats Thors level of combat speed. But again, my knowledge of Thors horrible combat speed comes from Moderators, Saren and Godspawn. So, if you want to know more, youd have to ask them. Theyve made tons of comments regarding that issue.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By micah007123

@jestersmiles said:

@micah: Even if I consider TS=CS (which I don't) thor rarely or crap ever used that tactic. Thor a powerhouse who loves to brawl for w/e reason. So I don't see that making a difference.

It can make a difference since he can blitz his opponent (which he has been seen doing) in a straight line. At the beginning of a match a blitz such as that one will catch his opponent off guard and allow him to get in some good shots before said opponent regains his wits from the initial blitz. Even during his fight with Gorr he was blitzing him at such high levels of speed he was a blur on the panel.

We've seen numerous characters including Thor do this same tactic. I don't see why he can't repeat it here.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

3 things.

1. Thor had to use an area of affect attack because he couldnt tag quicksilver. Thats pretty bad.

2. Idk. as far as I know he's only a human.

3. Maybe to street level characters. and thats the point. Thor is in that category. Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, people like that. Thats Thors level of combat speed. But again, my knowledge of Thors horrible combat speed comes from Moderators, Saren and Godspawn. So, if you want to know more, youd have to ask them. Theyve made tons of comments regarding that issue.

1. See the thing is we don't know if he needed the attack to bring him down. He did say he's fought much faster in combat and won.

2. Fair enough.

3. As I should have stressed earlier when it comes to throwing punches and things of that nature you would have me that he's not that fast. When it comes to blitzing however with Mjolnir he's fast. Team 1 still wins but I don't see why Thor won't be able to get in a good blitz when we take more of his speed feats into account and his recent ones against Gorr.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Jestersmiles

@micah: It seems Thor been bull rushing more but those are two out of how many instances? and I take a bloodlusted H'el Over a Bloodlusted thor any day.

H'el is just on a whole different level.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

3 things.

Ah, Thor's combat speed debate. I will always partaking in them and I am doing so right now. I will say Ian fight itself was completely idiotic to me. First he was kicking and Thor was actually feeling it. Second, later on in the comic Thor threw Mjolnir and he actually dodged it. Then made a joke about how he is too slow to hit anyone or anything. Either Thor threw it at a ridiculously low speed or plot.

Now about Angela. That issue was co-written by All Ewing. The guy who said Angela could murderofl curbstomp Thor anytime. Which was proven wrong when Jason Aaron once again had the ropes in the next issue. Thor literally said what the fans have already been saying for sometime. He was weakened and didn't want to fight to begin with. And then proceeded to one-shot Angela with a lightning bolt.

Thor who got blitzed by Spiderman was Eric Masterson. Who also couldn't even touch "the real Thor" when they wrestled.

He once couldn't hit Gamora too but that was actually him jobbing because Thor was pretty fast in the 80s.

I haven't seen the Mongoose scan so I can't comment on that one.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By micah007123

@jestersmiles said:

@micah: It seems Thor been bull rushing more but those are two out of how many instances? and I take a bloodlusted He'l Over a Bloodlusted thor any day.

Well that's another debate, but my whole thing is he's had several instances in the past of bull rushing that fast and during his fight with gorr they were shown moving that fast twice when he blitzed him, and during transit when Gorr threw objects in their path to slow them down it's implied they were charging Gorr that fast though the entire fight. I'm not saying he beats He'l but I can see Thor straight line blitzing and getting in a few good punches.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Jestersmiles

@spiderman1997: key word there is was. No one debating that he wasn't fast but lately it been different.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: I'm just trying to explain some of his recent showings. I also explained Gamora because it might get used somewhere.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: has h'el beaten anyone around WBHs level? As far as I'm aware the best he's done is make a mockery of superman and show molecular manipulation (which world breaker hulk should be able to resist).

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#90  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

team 1 H'el as MVP

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: He doesn't need to beat anyone on his level, he showed enough durability and speed to tangle around World Breaker Hulk, and his shrinking ability is enough to deal with Hulk considering Hulk has been affected by the same tactic twice, one in classic days and another one as Professor Hulk IIRC. He's also the fastest here and World Breaker Hulk's team will be affected by the burst as well, in fact, World Breaker Hulk is an awful team player since he can't control his burst nor direct it.

I would choose H'el over Hulk 10 out of 10 with the same tactic as im pretty sure Hulk doesn't have that much resistance to that ability per se and that is supported throughout his publication.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#92  Edited By Lvenger

@micah: I'd advise against trying to argue for Thor's combat speed, it's been debunked and discredited every time it's been brought up on the battle forums. And I've written essays on the reality of Thor's combat speed and reaction times being street level at best, not even street level+ like Spider-Man and Wolverine are. There are a multitude of showings where Thor constantly gets blitzed by street levellers and even his so called high end feats have actually been replicated by street levellers before.

If you want to argue Team WB Hulk can win, pick another aspect of Thor's powerset to argue. Don't continue on the speed path or I might choose to rebut your arguments since Thor's combat speed is a pet peeve of mine and I've shown the corroborating arguments and evidence for Thor's incredibly slow combat speed in the past.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@micah: I'd advise against trying to argue for Thor's combat speed, it's been debunked and discredited every time it's been brought up on the battle forums. And I've written essays on the reality of Thor's combat speed and reaction times being street level at best, not even street level+ like Spider-Man and Wolverine are. There is a multitude of showings where Thor constantly gets blitzed by street levellers and even his so called high end feats have actually been replicated by street levellers before.

If you want to argue Team WB Hulk can win, pick another aspect of Thor's powerset to argue. Don't continue on the speed path or I might choose to rebut your arguments since Thor's combat speed is a pet peeve of mine and I've shown the corroborating arguments and evidence for Thor's incredibly slow combat speed in the past.

Thanks for speaking up.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#94  Edited By Lvenger

@sodamyat: That area is in my wheelhouse and I was tagged to comment on this thread so no worries. I doubt Micah will relent his point though, he's not the type to give up when he's mistaken.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 thedailybagel  Moderator
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I believe it was superboy IIRC. I'll need to check on that again though.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By GhostRavage
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 thedailybagel  Moderator
micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@sodamyat: That area is in my wheelhouse and I was tagged to comment on this thread so no worries. I doubt Micah will relent his point though, he's not the type to give up when he's mistaken.

What's that supposed to mean?