Team 1 still

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hel soloing is about as likely as me being borris Johnson.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By serrure

I think Thor and Gladiator could down H'el

but yeah team 1 stomps this hard

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

@serrure: how? Lobos a non factor, doomsday can be beaten by anyone else here (except maybe king hyperion), the only two worth a damn are hel and wraith, either of whom can be downed by hulk in a one on one.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: how? Lobos a non factor, doomsday can be beaten by anyone else here (except maybe king hyperion), the only two worth a damn are hel and wraith, either of whom can be downed by hulk in a one on one.

hulk beating H'el? Im at a loss for words.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: if hel doesn't BFR then yes, world breaker hulk is arguably beating h'el.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SodamYat

@sodamyat: if hel doesn't BFR then yes, world breaker hulk is arguably beating h'el.

but he would BFR him, so talking about this is pointless. He would BFR all of them. And then whoever would return would regret it immediately.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thedailybagel said:

but he would BFR him, so talking about this is pointless. He would BFR all of them. And then whoever would return would regret it immediately.

Thor could just open a portal and bring the team back, no biggie. Also is that Hel's goto method of dealing with unknown threats? BFR?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thedailybagel  Moderator

@green_skaar: I was literally just about to say that, and yes, it wouodnt be out of charcter for hel to BFR someone.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thedailybagel said:

Thor could just open a portal and bring the team back, no biggie. Also is that Hel's goto method of dealing with unknown threats? BFR?

Yes. He really annoyed me. He just kept teleporting his enemies away like they were ants. Is that Thors go to method of dealing with being outnumbered or having his teammates teleported away?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Yes. He really annoyed me. He just kept teleporting his enemies away like they were ants. Is that Thors go to method of dealing with being outnumbered or having his teammates teleported away?

I wasn't saying Thor would BFR the other team, I was saying if he and his team was BFR'd he could just come back.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

I wasn't saying Thor would BFR the other team, I was saying if he and his team was BFR'd he could just come back.

I know. I'm asking is that Thors go to method for dealing with being outnumber or having his own teammates teleported away.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. h'el aint soloing.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team2

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@green_skaar said:

I know. I'm asking is that Thors go to method for dealing with being outnumber or having his own teammates teleported away.

I'm not sure what his go to method for dealing with team mates being teleported away, can't think of a ton of occasions that has happened? I was simply saying he has an answer for BFR that's all. He has created portals recently, so it's not some exotic ability he hasn't used for decades or anything.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aatroxx said:

Team 1. h'el aint soloing.

He might. He's an a$$ho*e.

His perferred method of dealing with people is teleporting them away.

He's stronger than Superman. So much so, that he's knocked him out in one punch.

He's much faster than Superman. Superman couldnt even see him.

His TK has easily kept Superman, Wonder Woman and Superboy held in place without them being able to break free.

He can shrink charcaters.

He has shown TP.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@green_skaar said:

I'm not sure what his go to method for dealing with team mates being teleported away, can't think of a ton of occasions that has happened? I was simply saying he has an answer for BFR that's all. He has created portals recently, so it's not some exotic ability he hasn't used for decades or anything.

I read thor and he rarely does stuff like that. So i just dont think that Thor would go and bring his teammates back, especially since neither one of us can think of a time he did it. Its more likely that he lets them find a way back on their own and tries to fight. And that would be a huge mistake considering H'el's far stronger and faster than Superman. So while H'el might not solo(and he might), team 1 still wins in large part due to him. Would you agree?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@green_skaar said:

I read thor and he rarely does stuff like that. So i just dont think that Thor would go and bring his teammates back, especially since neither one of us can think of a time he did it. Its more likely that he lets them find a way back on their own and tries to fight. And that would be a huge mistake considering H'el's far stronger and faster than Superman. So while H'el might not solo(and he might), team 1 still wins in large part due to him. Would you agree?

Whether Thor brings his team mates back is up for debate, I'm simply saying he could do it, and creating portals is something he's done as of late (like last year). If H'el fights smart, yes he's the difference maker in this fight.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@green_skaar said:

Whether Thor brings his team mates back is up for debate, I'm simply saying he could do it, and creating portals is something he's done as of late (like last year). If H'el fights smart, yes he's the difference maker in this fight.

I agree that he has the ability to do it, and I agree that its debatable whether he would or would not do it. I also agree that H'el is reason team 1 wins. Glad we could come to an agreement. Cheers.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Noone301994
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe the H'el overhype. So basically if he's comparable to superman he wins automatically when 3 of the people on team 2 could take supes easily? Thor is debatable not even touching that here.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By icecold14

@cosmic_lantern: From what i read about him he seems way stronger than superman.... he took the Justice league like if it was nothing

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Can't believe the H'el overhype. So basically if he's comparable to superman he wins automatically when 3 of the people on team 2 could take supes easily? Thor is debatable not even touching that here.

Which 3 people could easily take Superman on team 2?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is zero overhype. Its all fact. H'el is not comprable to Superman. Hes so superior in strength that he's knocked him out in one punch. He's far superior to superman in speed as well. ANd as we all know superman is far superior in speed to thor or hulk. So H'el will be exponentially faster than thenm

And thats ignoring all his other powers. Nobody on team 2 takes supes easily. WBH cant even fly or return from BFR otherwise yes, he might .

For those reasons team 1 stomps, with h'el possibly soloing.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 .. And you must be out of your mind to say supes and h'el are on the same level when superman and supergirl had to jump h'el and still didn't take him down. Superman hit him with punches that shook the eart but h'el wasn't effected majorly

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kingant27

Only H'el can tip if slightly in Dc's favour IMO...

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team H'el

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By Jestersmiles

@sodamyat said:

@cosmic_lantern said:

There is zero overhype. Its all fact. H'el is not comprable to Superman. Hes so superior in strength that he's knocked him out in one punch. He's far superior to superman in speed as well. ANd as we all know superman is far superior in speed to thor or hulk. So H'el will be exponentially faster than thenm

And thats ignoring all his other powers. Nobody on team 2 takes supes easily. WBH cant even fly or return from BFR otherwise yes, he might .

No Caption Provided

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@sodamyat said:

@cosmic_lantern said:

It is overhype, H'el would struggle with King Hyperion alone if not lose to him. King Hyperion would murder new-52 superman and Im positive you have nothing to prove otherwise besides the same lifting feat everyone else resorts to. He has sufficient striking power to put down the punching bag that is new-52 superman, cool. You know who has superior striking power though? Thor and Gladiator. But your argument suggests Shaking planets > Busting planets. The shock waves of Thor fighting Gorr shattered nearby planets or how about where Thor hits him so hard he creates a black hole? Whilst gladiator simply pummeled a planet doing the same exact thing superman was doing, punching.

The thing about that BFR though, you think hulk is going to sit there and let you simply take him to outerspace? If H'el even attempts to physically fight WBH he's going to get stomped effortlessly. Your argument is to vague, I still see nothing that shows how he solos other than "he beat superman" which again most of team 2 can replicate.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hel soloing is about as likely as me being borris Johnson.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@cosmic_lantern said:

It is overhype, H'el would struggle with King Hyperion alone if not lose to him. King Hyperion would murder new-52 superman and Im positive you have nothing to prove otherwise besides the same lifting feat everyone else resorts to. He has sufficient striking power to put down the punching bag that is new-52 superman, cool. You know who has superior striking power though? Thor and Gladiator. But your argument suggests Shaking planets > Busting planets. The shock waves of Thor fighting Gorr shattered nearby planets or how about where Thor hits him so hard he creates a black hole? Whilst gladiator simply pummeled a planet doing the same exact thing superman was doing, punching.

The thing about that BFR though, you think hulk is going to sit there and let you simply take him to outerspace? If H'el even attempts to physically fight WBH he's going to get stomped effortlessly. Your argument is to vague, I still see nothing that shows how he solos other than "he beat superman" which again most of team 2 can replicate.

No sir. Its not overhype. Everything I said that he did, he's done. Its all facts that Ive presented.

Nobody on team 2 has the speed to touch him. Superman was overwhelmed by H'els speed. That means team 2 probably wont be able to even see him. I base that off the fact that thor and hulk are at about Spidermans level of speed. Gladiator is fast, but he's only about as fast as SUperman and Superman was again, overwhelmed by the speed of H'el. H'el would send these guys to the sun, he could unravel them with his TK at the DNA level. He could hold them in place with his powerful TK.

The problem with everything you said is that you dont know much about H'el. Youre just barely learning as youve been reading my posts. None of team two is touching him.

Nobody is "taking" hulk to outer space. Again, it seems like you dont know anything about H'el. Cause if you did, youd realize that he doesnt need to "take" him anywhere. He just thinks him to the sun and its done.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information.