TEAM GUYS VS. TEAM GIRLS MARTIAL ARTISTS

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MFrenzy11
Team guy consists of batman,deathstroke,daredevil, and black panther Vs. Team girl which consists of cassandra Cain, lady shiva, Gamora, and Elektra
Black panther
Marvel Adventures Super Heroes 020
Marvel Adventures Super Heroes 020
Daredevil
Daredevil
No Caption Provided
By Uwe de Witt
By Uwe de Witt
By James Brouwer
By James Brouwer
Lady Shiva
Lady Shiva
Gamora - Guardians of the Galaxy #24
Gamora - Guardians of the Galaxy #24
No Caption Provided
I made sure to take care of the girls cuz the guys they r going up against aint gonna be easy i tried to make it as fair as possible and the final question always comes up who's better GUYS OR GIRLS? the fight takes place in the streets of gotham
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ChaosBlazer

How are they taking down Gamora?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ximpossibrux

Guys. Deathstroke, Batman and Daredevil are a powerful combinaton of martial artists.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MFrenzy11
I dunno bro I tried to make super it even have u seen my fight predator vs Gamora some people said predator and there was a predator vs Batman comic Batman got his butt kicked but he eventually won if u look at it tht way its a really close fight plus ds with 90% of his brain to use
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Get Gamora out of this, and you'll have a good battle.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MFrenzy11
Dude Batman will take down Gamora the same way he took out superman and dnt tell me he never has
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@saiyan_earthling said:

Get Gamora out of this, and you'll have a good battle.

yep.

@MFrenzy11 said:

Dude Batman will take down Gamora the same way he took out superman and dnt tell me he never has

no prep in this match.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By greenteaforme

@XImpossibruX said:

Guys. Deathstroke, Batman and Daredevil are a powerful combinaton of martial artists.

Lady Shiva has taken Batman before.

Also, Gamora.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MFrenzy11
Then to make it fair1hr prep for guys thx for pointing Tht out bro
Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this straight up martial arts, or w/ gadgets too? No gadgets the girls win, seeing as Gamora could beat anyone else on the list and Elektra and Lady Shiva aren't too shabby either. And doesn't prep kind of defeat the purpose. Most people can beat other people if they study their fighting styles. If you want it to be a real test of who has better fighters, lose the prep.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MFrenzy11
fine no prep u make a good point
Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alexander505

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

??? this has never happened. In Superman / Batman, Batman beats Shiva, not vice versa.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By darktiger

@XImpossibruX said:

agreed

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

??? this has never happened. In Superman / Batman, Batman beats Shiva, not vice versa.

I think you are right bats did beat shiva

I will go with the guys,not to be bias cause I am a guy,but deathstroke will be the Mvp here

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alexander505

Yes, Superman/Batman #3

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Alexander505

Batman took revenge on Shiva, after the events of Hush.

Anyway...team guys win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora knows most known fighting styles in the universe, Bats knows what 100 some? Methinks there is some crazy overestimation of Batman's performance here.

blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blackpanther1

Did anyone forget that Black panther is in this or did you make a mistake?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Alexander505

Batman is a master of 127 styles, and many other martial arts. Frankly, Batman is the only character to know so many styles of martial arts. Most of the characters is a master of not more than 10 martial arts.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

Going with the girls due to Gamora.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alexander505

@blackpanther1 said:

Did anyone forget that Black panther is in this or did you make a mistake?

Black Panther's in the battle.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alexander505

@Strider92 said:

Maybe you're right. At this point I would have inserted Karate Kid.

KK vs Gamora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora has fought like likes of Hulk, She- Hulk and Thanos. No one else on the list is even comprable. Her Godslayer should get through the guys' armor. She's also much stronger than any of the guys

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By greenteaforme

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

You're citing a movie as canon?

Negatory, sir.

And although Batman has beaten Shiva, Shiva has also beaten Batman.

Shiva also has a certain talent that even if she is defeated once, she memorizes the body movements of her opponent, so she won't be defeated again.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Alexander505

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

Negatory, sir.

Shiva also has a certain talent that even if she is defeated once, she memorizes the body movements of her opponent, so she won't be defeated again.

What??? Dude, do not know what you're talking about ... Your logic is similar to the superpower of Doomsday. In comics, there is no such thing, not invent nonsense, please XD

However, I repeat: Shiva has never beaten Bruce, if anything, is the opposite...but, I've already said that.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alexander505

@jsav777 said:

Gamora has fought like likes of Hulk, She- Hulk and Thanos. No one else on the list is even comprable. Her Godslayer should get through the guys' armor. She's also much stronger than any of the guys

Interesting ... Karete Kid can beat the kryptonian and White Martians. I would say to put Karate Kid in the team of the guys, so that it can fight against Gamora.

Batman can take Cassandra

Deathstroke can take Shiva

Devil can take Elektra

Black Panther....loses against Gamora ...

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By greenteaforme

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

Negatory, sir.

What??? Dude, do not know what you're talking about ... Your logic is similar to the superpower of Doomsday. In comics, there is no such thing, not invent nonsense, please XD

However, I repeat: Shiva has never beaten Bruce, if anything, is the opposite...but, I've already said that.

Lady Shiva and Cassie both have similar body reading and learning abilities.

Lady Shiva uses this ability to become a better martial artist each time she fights, and it becomes more difficult to defeat her again because she has learned her opponent's body language.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alexander505

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

Negatory, sir.

Lady Shiva uses this ability to become a better martial artist each time she fights, and it becomes more difficult to defeat her again because she has learned her opponent's body language.

Where did you read this? Post the scan. There is no such thing, not even DC Database does not show anything like that.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By greenteaforme

"Shiva was also hired to train prospective assassins, mercenaries or terrorists. She was in the Middle East training a small group of would be terrorists when it came to light that she had something to do with the father of Jason Todd, the second Robin. This connection caused Jason and his mentor Batman to seek her out, thinking that she might perhaps be his mother. Shiva fought with Batman, impressing him quickly with her skill, speed and power. If not for the intervention of Robin, Shiva would have defeated the Dark Knight."

Someone please deny or confirm this with proof.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Alexander505

@greenteaforme said:

"Shiva was also hired to train prospective assassins, mercenaries or terrorists. She was in the Middle East training a small group of would be terrorists when it came to light that she had something to do with the father of Jason Todd, the second Robin. This connection caused Jason and his mentor Batman to seek her out, thinking that she might perhaps be his mother. Shiva fought with Batman, impressing him quickly with her skill, speed and power. If not for the intervention of Robin, Shiva would have defeated the Dark Knight."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

:

satisfied

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By greenteaforme

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

Negatory, sir.

Where did you read this? Post the scan. There is no such thing, not even DC Database does not show anything like that.

Scan of what? Lady Shiva's body reading?

It's well-known that Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain both use a similar body reading technique, making them almost superhuman fighters.

You should probably at least ready over a wiki on the characters before posting about them. It's a recurring theme I've noticed on the Vine that people don't seem to quite know about the characters they're posting about. I'm not a Lady Shiva expert, but I've read a few of her appearances and kept up with some of her history. I admit I fill in the gaps with new and wiki reading, but at least I try to keep up.

I do know Batman has defeated Lady Shiva in a fight to the finish, as has Cassandra Cain.

But I think before her death, Lady Shiva would have been able to taken Batman, at her peak.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alexander505 said:

@jsav777 said:

Interesting ... Karete Kid can beat the kryptonian and White Martians. I would say to put Karate Kid in the team of the guys, so that it can fight against Gamora.

Batman can take Cassandra

Deathstroke can take Shiva

Devil can take Elektra

Black Panther....loses against Gamora ...

I never said Gamora could beat Karate Kid, but it's irrelevant since he's not in this fight. Gomora trumps everyone else on the list in the OP in almost every aspect.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Alexander505

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Also, Gamora.

Negatory, sir.

Scan of what? Lady Shiva's body reading?

It's well-known that Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain both use a similar body reading technique, making them almost superhuman fighters.

You should probably at least ready over a wiki on the characters before posting about them. It's a recurring theme I've noticed on the Vine that people don't seem to quite know about the characters they're posting about. I'm not a Lady Shiva expert, but I've read a few of her appearances and kept up with some of her history. I admit I fill in the gaps with new and wiki reading, but at least I try to keep up.

I do know Batman has defeated Lady Shiva in a fight to the finish, as has Cassandra Cain.

But I think before her death, Lady Shiva would have been able to taken Batman, at her peak.

I know very well that Lady Shiva knows the language of the body, but you said you could study the body language of a particular opponent in such a way that in a second fight, Shiva he would win easily. This does not exist in the comics. That's it. Even Batman has studied the reading of the body in the fighting, as it is trained with the husband of Lady Shiva, David Caine, who, by the way, Batman has beaten easily years ago.

If Shiva can beat Batman? Yes, she can beat him, but does not have the physical strength or the endurance of Batman to always have the best of him. Batman has clearly a physical advantage as well as technically equal to Shiva.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By greenteaforme

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

:

satisfied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXPn4iAKlCE

She clearly had the upper hand until she was sucker-punched in the back of the head.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alexander505

@greenteaforme said:

@Alexander505 said:

@greenteaforme said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

:

satisfied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXPn4iAKlCE

She clearly had the upper hand until she was sucker-punched in the back of the head.

For the record, just before, Batman was attacked by Grundy. However, it is clear that a fist of Batman is more than enough to beat Shiva. I repeat: physical superiority.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cochise

Shiva has never beaten Batman. Never. To say she "would have" won a fight that was interrupted, a fight in which Batman without much effort disramed her, is ridiculous. Meanwhile, batman has beaten her. Granted she was being mind controlled but there is no evidence that her skills were being impaired. Is Shiva vs. Batman a good fight? Sure. Can Shiva take a few wins? Sure. Will she win the majority? Nope.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Strider92said:

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By charlieboy

the girls win this. 

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Shawnbaby

The girls take this. Gamora Takes this.

Gamora is far stronger, faster, more durable and honestly just more skilled than anyone else listed here. Batman has masted 127 fighting styles...Gamora has mastered 83% of the fighting styles of all the warfaring races in the entire marvel universe.

Whether Batman can beat Shiva is a moot point...because none of them can beat Gamora.

Physical Superiority? Thy name is Gamora

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By Zdaybreak

Ladies's team because Lady Shiva is a better martial artist than the detective and Cass is in this. Plus, I'm biased because I'm a girl ;p

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Alexander505

@Cochise said:

Shiva has never beaten Batman. Never. To say she "would have" won a fight that was interrupted, a fight in which Batman without much effort disramed her, is ridiculous. Meanwhile, batman has beaten her. Granted she was being mind controlled but there is no evidence that her skills were being impaired. Is Shiva vs. Batman a good fight? Sure. Can Shiva take a few wins? Sure. Will she win the majority? Nope.

Exactly.

For the record: Shiva has always fight to kill. In contrast, Batman not fight to kill. He does not kill.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Shiva: I think that they can takes down each other, Shiva is better fighter, but Batman is smarter and is... BATMAN!!!!

Black Panther vs Cassandra Cain: Black Panther is in the Deathstroke's or Deadpool's class (maybe this can be less), but Cassandra is in the Shiva and Batman's class!.

Daredevil vs Elektra: Please, we know that this finish in a kiss and sex, or maybe ends with an Bullseyes appear and kills Elektra again...

Deathstroke vs Gamora: The Most Deadliest Woman in the Fucking UNIVERSE!!!!

jadenyuki02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman by himself can stomp.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers