antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By antiwhipped
No Caption Provided

New 52 DC. Drax is intelligent but at dumb body's power level. Take batman out. Morals off. No BFR. Location New York City. No prep. (Martian Manhunter, Hulk, Braniac, Drax, Super Skrull,Skaar)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Green

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Team green actually has a pretty decent shot here. I need more comments.

Avatar image for adamthesubmariner
AdamtheSubmariner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id have to go team green. If they could give Superskrull cover, he could make many a brain bubble.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cfrehse

ya man i would def go with team green. that pic is classic drax plus manhunter held his own against the entire league. Hulk and scar easily can tango with a most of the league. Plus BRAINIAC THE KNOWLEDGE OF TEN THOUSAND WORLDS!!

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

come on, brainiac and MM on the same team?!

Green for the win.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Team green stomps. MM could solo.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ximpossibrux

Ouch team Green for a stomp.

Brainiac and MM could clean up.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Green

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Martian Manhunter alone (apparently) held his own against the League. I'm banking on Team Green solely on the sheer power of the team.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green me!!

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I'm surprised most seem to think it's a stomp.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 18hunt

Green cuz MMH took on the super seven by himself, so why not with an awesome team?

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In quite an easy battle the Green wins, I mean they have Brainiac and Martian Manhunter, and on top of them two several bricks to help out, it's EASY!!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it is

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Never trust a Dox!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@antiwhipped said:

Because it is

No it's not, Brainiac on his own without prep is a mid level Superman threat ... Martian Manhunter can be taken out by Flash or Superman with the help of Hal Jordan shielding their minds from TP. Wonder Woman is highly resistant (maybe even immune) to TP and has shown to be able to contain Martian Manhunter in her lasso (I know it's new 52 but the lasso doesn't change), the only time he's slipped out was through shape shifting and not intangibility. As long as she can keep him tangible, he can get KO'd. Also, New 52 Martian Manhunter doesn't have too many combat feats from what I've seen. Almost anyone else on the green team gets wrecked, Hulk, Drax and Skarr have almost no chance here. Super Skrull is about the only thing besides Brainy and J'onn keeping this from being an unfair match....but he still doesn't have the speed to keep up with the heavy hitters. Cyborg and Aquaman are bound to die though....but this is far from a stomp in any direction.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@antiwhipped said:

Because it is

No it's not, Brainiac on his own without prep is a mid level Superman threat ... Martian Manhunter can be taken out by Flash or Superman with the help of Hal Jordan shielding their minds from TP. Wonder Woman is highly resistant (maybe even immune) to TP and has shown to be able to contain Martian Manhunter in her lasso (I know it's new 52 but the lasso doesn't change), the only time he's slipped out was through shape shifting and not intangibility. As long as she can keep him tangible, he can get KO'd. Also, New 52 Martian Manhunter doesn't have too many combat feats from what I've seen. Almost anyone else on the green team gets wrecked, Hulk, Drax and Skarr have almost no chance here. Super Skrull is about the only thing besides Brainy and J'onn keeping this from being an unfair match....but he still doesn't have the speed to keep up with the heavy hitters. Cyborg and Aquaman are bound to die though....but this is far from a stomp in any direction.

1) Superman didn't beat the New 52 Version of Brainiac and had to resort to attacking him with his ship, the Pre-52 version of Brainiac didn't have prep when they initially fought in the Brainiac story arc and beat him physically, I wouldn't say that he is a mid-level threat

2)When has Hal displayed the ability to block Telepathy in the New 52.

3)Wonder Woman even in the Pre-52 Univers ehas fallen to Martian Manhunter's telepathy and she hasn't faced telepathy IIRC in the New 52 to indficate that she's is still resistant to it. If Martian Manhunter gets caught in Wonder Woman's lasso he's not going to wait around for them to KO him.

4)The only charctaers who possibly wreck Hulk,Skaar or Drax would be Superman or Wonder Woman. Superman has already shown that he can't hit intangible objects and has already fallen to Telepathy. Green Lantern's constructs have consistently been broken in the New 52. Drax or Hulk wouldn't have a problem breaking his constructs

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

1) Superman didn't beat the New 52 Version of Brainiac and had to resort to attacking him with his ship, the Pre-52 version of Brainiac didn't have prep when they initially fought in the Brainiac story arc and beat him physically, I wouldn't say that he is a mid-level threat

That was an earlier New 52 Superman who was much weaker than he is now. Brainiac Pre-52 only pulled that off once and that was while Superman was restrained, he's been handled on several occasions prior without prep. Hes mid level without it.

@dondave said:

From what I remember, he (like Batman) wasn't effected heavily by the continuity shift since his story takes place after the events of blackest night ... his feats should carry over ...

@dondave said:

3)Wonder Woman even in the Pre-52 Univers ehas fallen to Martian Manhunter's telepathy and she hasn't faced telepathy IIRC in the New 52 to indficate that she's is still resistant to it. If Martian Manhunter gets caught in Wonder Woman's lasso he's not going to wait around for them to KO him.

That was before she acquired the Eyes of Athena which give her resistance to TP, there's nothing to suggest it's changed .... If Martian Manhunter gets caught in the lasso there isn't much he can do before someone like Flash phases his hand through his head.

@dondave said:

4)The only charctaers who possibly wreck Hulk,Skaar or Drax would be Superman or Wonder Woman. Superman has already shown that he can't hit intangible objects and has already fallen to Telepathy. Green Lantern's constructs have consistently been broken in the New 52. Drax or Hulk wouldn't have a problem breaking his constructs

Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal or Flash ..... considering Flash phases even more often New 52, he'd cause them to implode. Hal should still be able go intangible giving him an edge over the bricks and should still be much faster, whether they can break his constructs or not depends on if you think he'll just try to contain them of beat them down, it's not like he's just going to put a wall up and let them break it...he'll do them like he did mongul. Superman can be shielded from TP by Hal. Flash can hit intangible objects so Superman doing it only applies to Wonder Woman having Jonn in the lasso first...

JLA can win. If not, you're still wrong about it being a stomp.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Green.

Beast_of_Brass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hrm. In my opinion this comes down to Flash. He should be able to blitz MM before he can turn intangible or use his telepathy.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

That was an earlier New 52 Superman who was much weaker than he is now. Brainiac Pre-52 only pulled that off once and that was while Superman was restrained, he's been handled on several occasions prior without prep. Hes mid level without it.

@dondave said:

From what I remember, he (like Batman) wasn't effected heavily by the continuity shift since his story takes place after the events of blackest night ... his feats should carry over ...

@dondave said:

That was before she acquired the Eyes of Athena which give her resistance to TP, there's nothing to suggest it's changed .... If Martian Manhunter gets caught in the lasso there isn't much he can do before someone like Flash phases his hand through his head.

@dondave said:

Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal or Flash ..... considering Flash phases even more often New 52, he'd cause them to implode. Hal should still be able go intangible giving him an edge over the bricks and should still be much faster, whether they can break his constructs or not depends on if you think he'll just try to contain them of beat them down, it's not like he's just going to put a wall up and let them break it...he'll do them like he did mongul. Superman can be shielded from TP by Hal. Flash can hit intangible objects so Superman doing it only applies to Wonder Woman having Jonn in the lasso first...

JLA can win. If not, you're still wrong about it being a stomp.

1)The version of Brainiac that Superman faced before the Brainiac arc weren't technically Brainiac as he was conducting their battle's from his ship and revealed his true form for the first time in that arc. Brainiac consistently beat Superman during that arc and only really lost when he was oustide of his ship

2) I don't recall him having tha ability to block telepathy in the New 52; do you have any scans. Although it diesn't automatically transfere to Hal, J'onn has affected Kyle in the past.

3) Is there anything to suggest she has seeing as she is vastlky different from her Pre-52 self in regards to gods, also Martian Manhunter read the minds of the Justice League during Justice League #8; has anything changed to suggest he couldn't do it again?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@dondave said:

1)The version of Brainiac that Superman faced before the Brainiac arc weren't technically Brainiac as he was conducting their battle's from his ship and revealed his true form for the first time in that arc. Brainiac consistently beat Superman during that arc and only really lost when he was oustide of his ship

2) I don't recall him having tha ability to block telepathy in the New 52; do you have any scans. Although it diesn't automatically transfere to Hal, J'onn has affected Kyle in the past.

3) Is there anything to suggest she has seeing as she is vastlky different from her Pre-52 self in regards to gods, also Martian Manhunter read the minds of the Justice League during Justice League #8; has anything changed to suggest he couldn't do it again?

Well considering Brainiac isn't inside his ship for this battle, he's probably not going to be as prominent a threat as you suggest.

Hal resisted Graves mindcontrol, I can't find scans but still, like I said, his feats should carry over, the only thing that changed for Hal was him losing his ring and having to use a fake one as of late. He should still retain his old feats though...at least to be worth mentioning.

Perhaps he could, I don't have direct proof of her resisting TP in new 52, but even still, I haven't seen him use his TP offensively on Wonder Woman....

In any case...Flash can deal with Martian Manhunter on his own

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Well considering Brainiac isn't inside his ship for this battle, he's probably not going to be as prominent a threat as you suggest.

Hal resisted Graves mindcontrol, I can't find scans but still, like I said, his feats should carry over, the only thing that changed for Hal was him losing his ring and having to use a fake one as of late. He should still retain his old feats though...at least to be worth mentioning.

Perhaps he could, I don't have direct proof of her resisting TP in new 52, but even still, I haven't seen him use his TP offensively on Wonder Woman....

In any case...Flash can deal with Martian Manhunter on his own

1) I'd assume for the purposes of this battle he wouldn't be affected by the environment so there can actually be a a battle

2) In Green Lantern Corps Martian Manhunter erased the minds of a group of Green Lanterns while on Oa, so it should still apply to Hal. Pre-52 Martian Manhunter also used Hal's mind along with Wonder Woman's during Brightest Day to defeat D'Kayy D'Razz. He read the minds of the entire league while he was on Earth and they were on the Watchtower.

3) I can't remeber much from the Flashseries , but has he resisted Telepathy. I also don't think Flash would be able to knock ou t Martian Manhunter on his own considering that he hurt his hand IIRC punching Gorilla Grodd. He could vibrate Martian Manhunter's molecules causing them explode, however if his healing factor is like it was Pre-52 I'd say he could heal from it considering that he regenated quite easily when Wonder Woamn used her Lasso to rip him into little pieces.

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By antiwhipped

If super skrull placed a thin line or spike invisible would flash's speed force prevent him from decapitation or impaling himself?