#1 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Sodam Yat(with ion entity)

Hal Jordan

Sinestro(green lantern)

vs

Thor

Hulk

Iron Man(hulkbuster)

Battle takes place on a uninhabited Earth,random encounter.

They know the basics about their opponents.

#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17152 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Hulk can distract 2 lanterns to give Thor win in this battle.

#3 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

when you put Thor into the equation then any chance that the GLs had for winning(with only hulk and iron man they would surely win)is gone.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Really?

I don't see how Iron Man and Hulk could distract two of the most experienced GL's ever. Even if they could distract them for long enough, Thor vs. Sodam Yat ends up in a win for Sodam. He stalemated Superboy Prime until his weakness was exploited, so Thor shouldn't be too bad for him.

#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17152 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Really?

I don't see how Iron Man and Hulk could distract two of the most experienced GL's ever. Even if they could distract them for long enough, Thor vs. Sodam Yat ends up in a win for Sodam. He stalemated Superboy Prime until his weakness was exploited, so Thor shouldn't be too bad for him.

1.Hulk would fnally lost to top level Lantern, similar with Iron Man. But neither is really weak. Iron Man was once able to - IMO with huge CIS - stalemate with Surfer in old days. Here, he is able to take punches from WWHulk who has much greater strength than any Lantern's constructs. 
2.Hulk is hard to be taken out due to HF. I don't consider BFR as a possible way to win against him, since he has Thor and IM here. Not to mention that if Lanterns would try this tactic, Thor can do the same in much better way and teleport each of them into black hole. But I don't think that it would end in this way.
3.Superboy Prime horribly stomped him in SCW, IDK their other battles. Just look at scans:

Yat was barely able to punch Prime. He was even trying to run from battle, while Prime was playing with him. 
I don't see anything special from Yat here, not too mention that Superboy Prime isn't Superman Prime and he had problems with Sueprman (greater than with Yat for sure). 
Yat like all Lanterns depends on energy. Mjolnir can absorb energy or just drain them.
#6 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns,Yat could handle Thor, Hal and Sinestro them beat the life out of Hulk and Iron Man

#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferdelance said:

Lanterns,Yat could handle Thor, Hal and Sinestro them beat the life out of Hulk and Iron Man

Why do You belive that Yat can handle anyone here? He doesn't really have any feats to prove that.
#8 Posted by Killemall (18463 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Prime has fought yat a second time during Final Crisis - Legion of Three Worlds 03-05, where Yat had 10 rings and help and he still didnt do anything.

Yat is rather featless with our without Ion.

#9 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666: Prime has fought yat a second time during Final Crisis - Legion of Three Worlds 03-05, where Yat had 10 rings and help and he still didnt do anything.

Yat is rather featless with our without Ion.

Exactly what I thought.
#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly Lanterns win, but on a fight one on one, Thor could not only beat, but stomp any Green Lantern, Except Alan Scott.

#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17152 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Honestly Lanterns win, but on a fight one on one, Thor could not only beat, but stomp any Green Lantern, Except Alan Scott.

I don't see how Lanterns can really win it.  They won't one-shot their enemies, while Thor can take more than one Lantern on himself. A specially if he will start to drain their energy and strike them with lightnings.
#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I don't see how Lanterns can really win it. They won't one-shot their enemies, while Thor can take more than one Lantern on himself. A specially if he will start to drain their energy and strike them with lightnings.

This is true. Morals off Thor? Will destroy beings.

#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

None of these GL's can take Thor.

#15 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said: