TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheTruthIII

@spartan101 said:

@thetruthiii: If you count the blast beams on that page its 9 blasts i think all hitting the destroyer at once,id say thats more that 3 combined :) Imo thors hammer will hurt him starving or fed.

Like I said, those blasts literally vaporized the Destroyer, exoskin and all. Common knowledge suggests that vaporizing takes far more energy then simply knocking one unconscious. Also, how do you know puny Thor and his puny hammer will hurt Galactus when he is properly, or even mildly, fed? 50%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1%.

I mean, I believe you're right to think that Thor w/ Destroyer armor is immensely powerful, but I can't accept the fact that he can defeat Galactus.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Yes, Galactus was at the most powerful levels we have ever seen him. However, I doubt he was completely, fully, 100% fed. That being said, he was definitely not starving.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Destroyer/galan fighting will be a good fight and not one sided imo,yes I know the destroyer was amped but its still a huge threat. Thors hammer gave galan a headache alone,his hammer was useless when he fought odin in the armor it bounced off like a toy.

While i dont disagree Thor being able to at least hurt Galactus, Galactus vs Destroyer Armor isnt mean to be very close. Its pretty clearly the Destroyer Armor , while a lot more powerful than the likes of Thor, isnt anywhere close to an actual skyfather in terms of power.

But me saying it wont mean much so lets go on a little scan spammage spree, its fun :p

The Destroyer nearly perished nearly fighting the Dark Gods, all he could do that the moment was cower and run.

Odin: "Unthinkable though it might be, even the destroyer did near perish"

During Reigning (Not in canon anymore) King Thor defeated the Destroyer Armor just as well, blow a hole in it.

During Fear Itself, Loki mentions how Destroyer would become scrap if he fought The Serpent head on.

Loki "No, not nearly enough power. It (Destroyer Armor) will be scrap"

During Age of Ultron (Not in canon anymore), time travelling and rebooting reality change 616 such that there was a battle between Latvaria and Asgard where apparently Destroyer armor was destroyed. This was essentially rebooted again when they go back in time and decide not to kill Hank Pym.

No Caption Provided

In an alternate reality (NOT - Canon and from a What If story) where Thor becomes the King of Asgard and gets the Odin Force, he fights the Destroyer armor and blows it apart.

I suppose thats enough evidence to suggest Destroyer Armor isnt anywhere close to as powerful as Galactus, wouldnt you agree???

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G's team wins.

Tempted to say he could solo.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

Yes i know that galan is more powerful that thor in armor,i agree,but its a team also here,example zeus vs thanos/surfer will hold them both,odin/thor destroyer will easy be enough to fight galan. Also Sutur with sword and mephisto will easy fight galan while blackheart deals the thano/surfer imo as just a few combinations,i just dont see it one sided thats all.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killemall:

Yes i know that galan is more powerful that thor in armor,i agree

I must have mis-interpreted your intention, i though you were saying Galactus vs Destroyer Armor wouldnt be one sided.

Meh!

,example zeus vs thanos/surfer will hold them both

If you go by hypothetical potential , and Zeus being equal to Odin then i suppose he could hold them both. He doesnt have any feats to actually suggest he could take on both Thanos and Surfer together.

More importantly so, if you wanna go by hypothetical potential, Zuras has fought, as well as said to be Zeus equal, and Thanos is consistently said to be most powerful eternal, at least one bio outright even name Zuras as an eternal to whom Thanos is more powerful.

Its a hard bit to say.

On a neutral plane, Surtur is going to be a big factor, Mephito not so much. Honestly this is like the weakest team among the block.

Mephisto has been shown to be outright scared of Thanos, and Mephisto doesnt have feats to suggest, outside his realm he could really do anything to Galactus anyways, nor Thanos for that matter.

Apart from Blackheart, inability, to die, he's got nothing on Thanos.

We have seen Invisible woman successfully hold Blackheart's attack , we have seen Blackheart outright being incapable of even harming Mephisto.

The only thing he has on Thanos would probably be telepathy, and we know its super hard to actually TP Thanos, and his telekenesis, where he has grand total of one feat, cracking a city and bringing hell on Earth, twice, but thats about it.

Thanos should really have very little problem with Blackheart.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TheTruthIII

@killemall: Wow.... that's a nice rampage you've got going, and I agree with every last bit of it:) BTW love your profile picture, Jeff Dunham rules!

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Galactus is indeed fed on 3 or 4 planets his team stomps.When Odin took on the 4th host,granted he cut off a celestial arm(that instantly regenerated).I am a big fan of Odin also and when a Celestial casually blocked his ultimate power of disintagration,like it was nothing with his hand I was Highly dissed.Then I think it was Ziran the tester who felt nothing from the destroyers mightiest blows,this unfortunatly told me that even if one celestial showed up while the other 8 were sleeping.He still would have got his arse kicked,unfortunatly.As I think they did the Asgard gods a big diservice in Thor 300.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Galactus could solo, if he is 50 percent fed. A half fed Galactus is easily stronger than most celestials apart from Exitar, Scathan, Arishiem, or One above all. Odin team would lose as they have Thor as a weak link, and surfer is a weak link too but since Galan is so much more powerful than the rest of the combatants, it makes it fair but not fair enough since Galactus alone could solo. Team Mephisto has 3 skyfather lvl beings. So Team Galan wins

Team Mephisto is second

Team Odin loses thanx to Thor.