#1  Edited By Theodore
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By charlieboy

i am thinking team two. donna could take connor. gl could take bart. and even if jason could not take tim. then he would have two superpowered allies.
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

I'm going with the Young Justice. 

Hal and Connor would definatly prove to be a worthy match 

I see Bart taking out Donna, just to much speed. 

Jason and Tim are pretty even, though Jason tends to win more often than not. Tim's gotten better, so who knows.

Bart is the main fact I give it to team one, after he is done with Donna he'd help clean house. Good match none the less.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By charlieboy

naw team two takes it. how is bart going to stop gl? and i seriousl doubt bart is going to take out donna.
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@charlieboy said:
"naw team two takes it. how is bart going to stop gl? and i seriousl doubt bart is going to take out donna. "

Don't see how Donna takes out Bart either, to much speed. Bart can't take out Hal, he'd only be there to help Connor take him out.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By charlieboy

donna is fast too. not as fast as bart. but she just has to hit the ground and send him flying. donna can take on ww. i don't think bart would be a problem. besides is think donna would probably fight connor instead. and she woud rip him up.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Dark Zoom

team 1

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By velle37

Team 1
Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bruce27
@charlieboy said:
"donna is fast too. not as fast as bart. but she just has to hit the ground and send him flying. donna can take on ww. i don't think bart would be a problem. besides is think donna would probably fight connor instead. and she woud rip him up. "

Whip Connor? I doubt it. The kid took on Superboy Prime, he's got toughness. Connor would beat Donna, not that she wouldn't give him a fight. I still stand to the fact Bart would take out Donna. Using speed to his advantage when fighting actually makes his hits stronger. After he takes care of her he'd help Connor take down Hal. 

It dosen't matter who wins out of Drake and Todd, they both could probably just spectate and talk about the bad things in life they've gone through.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By sexy_merc

Bart Allen is really the only problem on team 1. Even so, they take this.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By charlieboy

connor is tough but he is not as good a fighter as donna is. and gl would take bart out quick.
Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

i persinally think tim as red robin vs jason would have tim as the victor, especially if jason has no guns. jason only wins against tim with blind luck and cheap shots miraculously...in fact...it kinda pisses me off because i know if tim and jason fought with no gadgets in an empty room that tim would win.  

i think superboy could take hal with barts help also and the girl...well i dont have as high of an opinion of her as charlie boy. 

i give this fight to young justice 
go team 1