Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 the_red_viper  Moderator

So we have those 2 teams.

Team 1:

Doctor Cal Lightman, Dominic Toretto, Lord Petyr Baelish, Hush, Black Widow, Daredevil

Team 2:

Bryan Mills, Black Mask, Cheshire, Barnie Ross, Lord Tyrion Lannister, Tony Stark

Each team has a huge warehouse at an opposite end of NYC. Each team has different equipment stored in their warehouse (detailed later).

Each team has 1 month prep. After that, they're free to do whatever they can to take down the other team. Everyone's in character.

Kidnapping, killing, imprisoning, interrogating, torturing-nothing's out of the question.

Each team has basic knowledge of the other team.

Team 1 gear:

• 15,000 dollars.
  • 2010 Chevriolet Corvette Grand Sport (two of those).
  • Five 9mm handguns (with sufficient ammo).
  • Two M16 assault rifles (with sufficient ammo).
  • One Remington 700 PSS sniper rifle with tactical scope (only has 2 mags).
  • Daredevil's batons.
  • One average-performance PC with internet access (can be upgraded).
  • Petyr can use both books and TV feats.

Team 2 gear:

• 15,000 dollars.
  • One bulletproof military jeep.
  • Five 9mm handguns (with sufficient ammo).
  • Two M16 assault rifles (with sufficient ammo).
  • Tony does not have access to his suits and other tech. He can build new things, though.
  • One average-performance PC with internet access (can be upgraded).
  • Tyrion can use both books and TV feats.

Both teams have access to anything (and anyone) they can find in NYC. They can use their money to buy whatever they can get in NYC, bribe people, etc. The only thing it can't be used for is buying fire arms/ammo.

The computers can be used for whatever purposes you can think of (actually... not ANYTHING, you sick bastards).

So... which team would win? And how? Would they use their prep time to manipulatively and systematically take down the others? Would they take the time to prepare for a violent assault? Again, nothing is out of the question.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

bump

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say tony built his first suit for cheaper in a slightly longer period of time, so it's feasible that he could be the basic suit in this time period or something close to it. Also, does tony have access to his money? Or can he only build things, or does he no longer have money?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_red_viper  Moderator

I want to say tony built his first suit for cheaper in a slightly longer period of time, so it's feasible that he could be the basic suit in this time period or something close to it. Also, does tony have access to his money? Or can he only build things, or does he no longer have money?

He can't use his fortune, the team only has those 15,000. And correct me if I'm wrong but Tony built his first suit with parts that were supposed to be used to build missiles, no? Kinda hard finding those things at your local Walmart, lol.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: lol probably not with rockets XD, but it's mostly just sheet metal. without the flight gizmos, he could scrap up some pretty decent body armor type things, maybe even one that uses his team's guns, for only a small amount of cash by using a junkyard or scrapyard.

Dunno though, I'm not the most knowledgable on any of these characters.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice thread, gotta go with Stark's team though

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Nice thread, gotta go with Stark's team though

Glad you like it :) Why do you think team 2 would win?

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: because of Tony Stark. Dude's a genius and prep master. Throw Luthor on team 1 then I'm undecided, however I don't know a couple people on team one so maybe they balance it out.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: because of Tony Stark. Dude's a genius and prep master. Throw Luthor on team 1 then I'm undecided, however I don't know a couple people on team one so maybe they balance it out.

Like who?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dratini1331

@the_red_viper: Come to think of it, does Dr Lightman have any decent feats other than being a BAMF? I know he's a good detective and that he can mess with people's heads, but other than that, what can he do?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dratini1331: It's been a while since I watched Lie To Me, but there are definitely some skills he can bring to the table. Supposing his team captured one of the other team members? Leave him in a room with Lightman for 5 minutes, and he'll have given away every shred of info his team had that was supposed to be secret.

Other than that he's a skilled detective, good at following up leads and noticing behavioural patterns. All in all, he's an expert on people.

Unfortunately I don't know for sure who wins since there are so many characters I don't know about.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_red_viper  Moderator

@dratini1331: It's been a while since I watched Lie To Me, but there are definitely some skills he can bring to the table. Supposing his team captured one of the other team members? Leave him in a room with Lightman for 5 minutes, and he'll have given away every shred of info his team had that was supposed to be secret.

Other than that he's a skilled detective, good at following up leads and noticing behavioural patterns. All in all, he's an expert on people.

Unfortunately I don't know for sure who wins since there are so many characters I don't know about.

Lie to Me was so great. And again I ask, who don't you know? I can fill in some gaps.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Lightman is OP lol he's like the Batman of TV he can ultra micro expression read anybody and everything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@i_like_swords said:

Lie to Me was so great. And again I ask, who don't you know? I can fill in some gaps.

I know right!

Dominic Toretto, Lord Petyr Baelish, Hush

and

Black Mask, Cheshire, Barnie Ross, Lord Tyrion Lannister

I know Black Mask and Barnie roughly, but not much.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

@i_like_swords said:

I know right!

Dominic Toretto, Lord Petyr Baelish, Hush

and

Black Mask, Cheshire, Barnie Ross, Lord Tyrion Lannister

I know Black Mask and Barnie roughly, but not much.

Dominic is from Fast and Furious, havn't you watched any of those? He's an expert driver (as good as it gets), expert car mechanic, peak physical and adept h2h fighter, probably also useful with guns though I can't recall.

Baelish and Tyrion are from A Song of Ice and Fire (A Game of Thrones) and there's too much to say, long story short they're both scary cunning, genius manipulators, big players on the game of thrones. Hush is an enemy of Batman's, genius strategist, master surgeon, skilled marksman and an expert in h2h. Cheshire is from Ra's al Ghul's League of Assassins. Deadly assassin, one of the best martial artists there is, expert on poisons. Barney is a merc, an expert in h2h, knife fighting and using fire arms. Black Mask is a mob boss, also an enemy of Batman's, infamous for his expertise as a tormentor.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By tparks

I'm thinking from Team One...

Dom: He will make good use out of the cars if and when it comes to a battle. He can add some great mobility to the team. He can also recruit another driver with a small portion of the cash. I'm sure there is some underground driver that owes him a favor.

Baelish: Baelish will use his prep time manipulating and influencing anyone from thugs to major CEO's to the team's benefit. He can probably use his money lending and borrowing skills to increase the team's inital $15,000

Hush: Hush could be a great leader for the whole operation. He's probably the best strategist.

Black Widow: Black Widow could acquire weapons and intel with her spy and SHIELD contacts.

DareDevil: Daredevil might be able to utilize the Hand. That would be a huge advantage if he can. He's also great if and when it comes to a fight.

I don't really know anything about Dr. Lightman.

I'm thinking from Team Two...

Bryan Mills: He can use his skill set to find out everything he can about the other team while throwing a wrench in their plans every chance he gets. He's also good in a fight.

Black Mask: Black Mask can use his underworld connections to recruit thugs and hired guns.

Cheshire: I don't really know a lot about her other then she is a great martial artist. That will be good for a fight.

Ross: He will be a great help for strategies with their attacks and defenses. He can use his contacts to acquire weapons. He also will be the best bet to find the best mercenaries for the right price.

Tyrion: Tyrion will be this team's Baelish. He can influence and manipulate. I think he will be better at manipulating and recruiting criminals and thugs through promises of payments like he did with the mountain tribes.

Tony Stark: Tony can put together the best tech for his team. He can probably sabotage the other team's tech. He could quickly locate the other team whenever they use their computer. He then would send viruses and locate their base. Don't ask me how, I'm not the best with technology, but I'm sure Tony Stark could figure it out without breaking a sweat.

With all that being said, I have no idea who wins.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_red_viper  Moderator

@tparks: The Black Hand? I think you're mixing things up, The Black Hand is from Green Lantern. Or is there some Black Hand related to DD that I'm not aware of...? =P

About Lightman: previous comments kinda say everything you need to know about him. He's a human lie detector, he can tell if you're lying by noticing and analyzing micro-expressions, speech tone, gestures... anything, practically. Plus, he's a great detective and psychologist. Like ILS said, give him 5 minutes in a room alone with anyone from team 2 and he's gonna read him like an open book.

Same thing can be said about Black Mask, though his methods are more... old fashioned, to put it lightly.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I don't know why I added the black in there. I just meant the Hand. I have only kind of kept up with Dare Devil, but I thought he was the new leader of the Hand.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_red_viper  Moderator

@tparks said:

@the_red_viper: I don't know why I added the black in there. I just meant the Hand. I have only kind of kept up with Dare Devil, but I thought he was the new leader of the Hand.

I think Kingpin's the leader, no?

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give me time to think

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_red_viper  Moderator
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_red_viper  Moderator

bump

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I think Kingpin's the leader, no?

I don't think so, I could be wrong. I'm not completely up to date with Daredevil.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_red_viper  Moderator

@tparks: Wikipedia says Kingpin. Could be out of date though.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_red_viper  Moderator

bump