Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Team Energy:

Silver Surfer(w/ Uni-power upgrade), Captain Atom (New-52), Binary(All feats applicable),Alan Scott(Full Starheart), Thor (Classic).

Rules/Conditions

• No BFR

• No Reality warping
  • DC characters are new-52 unless stated otherwise
  • Whole team is in character but aiming to kill with the best of their abilities
  • Anime/Manga characters are EoS unless stated
  • They don't stop until the whole team is taken down
  • Whole team is restored after each round
  • No temporal manipulation (this includes slowing down time)
  • Explain why they stop at a certain round
  • Respect each others opinions or you will be flagged.
  • Genjutsu = TP, Chakra, Haki, and Spiritual energy are all the same concept.
  • TRY not to rustle anyone
  • Have fun!
  • The battle ground SEEMS like the void of space meaning it has stars and such but it is walkable for characters who can't fly.

Epilogue (Rated T for Tickles!)

The beyonder sat on his throne of unmatched power watching the rest of the omniverse with a terribly bored expression, he could do anything he wanted but what was the point in the end?

With a sigh and the wave of his hand he willed a rather curvaceous brunette waitress into existence, she had long curly hair that came down to her back, the most perfect set of passion filled hazel eyes, and a perfect set of soft lips that formed what could only be described as an angels smile. Her name tag said 'Wong' but her body said right, she was what every man craved, seemingly the very avatar of lust itself. She sashayed over to him, the click of her high heels, the swaying of her hips with every step, she made it clear that she was the type of girl you think about when you're-

"Stop.....Just stop..." The beyonder said interrupting the writer, and quite rudely I may add. "You're not turning this into something else just get on with it." He said accusingly.

Anyways she handed him a fresh cup of Coffee and a newspaper and he waved her off as he began to read. This was no ordinary newspaper, with it he could peer into nearly every plane of existence and see every recent event in that reality.

"By George I've got it!" he said with a snap summoning a group of five, to say they were confused was an understatement but after a while that confusion turned into anger and they began to argue among themselves.

"Friends must we fight if we share the same struggle? We all have no idea as to what brung us here." Norrin, who wanted nothing but to keep the peace chimed in.

That's when Captain Atom decided to add his own input. "Who the hell put sparkle-boy in charge?" and that's when things got ugly....

Surfer blasted Captain atom which sent him flying back a few paces, usually something energy based wouldn't effect him as much but he had to admit that stung a bit. when he recovered he looked up to see a quite angry 'sparkle-boy' levitating on his board with an unknown energy literally erupting from his form.

"I could squash you with a mere gesture, dismantle you atomically and scatter the remains among the furthest corners of the omniverse. I could compress you into nothing but a nuetron until you eventually become nothing ..."

"Be at ease my friend." Thor intervened calming down the agitated surfer a bit and helping Cap to his feet. "I sense we all have a common goal here." he said with some added thought.

"indeed." Alan finally spoke "Even I can't seem to pinpoint our exact location, whatever bought us here is far beyond my understanding."

"Indeed, it is Mr. Scott" The beyonder appeared before them all gaining a look of pure shock from the Thunder God. "Thor! good to see ya again man."

"B-by Odins beard......." He managed everyone else was just as shocked as to why the seemingly fearless God of Thunder faltered.

"D'aww come here man were basically family!" The beyonder said walking up and hugging the still shocked Thor who didn't even move. "Ah, but continuing on, I am The Beyonder, and that names not a joke folks my powers beyond anything you could possibly comprehend!" He said enthusiastically.

"Then why have you bought us here bigshot?" Carol chimed in visibly annoyed by his energetic attitude.

"Well now Ms. Danvers, you've been bought here for my entertainment." he replied gaining a raised eyebrow.

"Well theirs 4 guys here so I honestly hope you aren't into that type of thing." Captain Atom added.

"You've got to be joking." Carol said shooting a nasty glare his way.

"As I was saying....You will test your might and I will grant you anything you wish. However it won't be easy, the competition here is quite fierce." He said waving his and causing hundreds of others to appear from all across the omniverse. "You five will fight for glory and the ultimate prize of your wildest dreams!" he laughed maniaclly.

"And if we-" Alan began but was interrupted.

"There is no refusing, if you do i'll simply will you to fight for my amusement. Besides anyone you do kill here will be resurrected almost instantly and I will send them home. The concept of death does not apply here so their should be no qualms on the matter, feel free to discuss your options." He said walking away to fill in the newly arrived guests.

*Thirty minutes later*

They all gave it some thought and talked it over among themselves, surfer was a tad bit skeptical at first over the senseless violence but he would use his wish to finally be at peace with himself. Thor having come out of shock would use his wish to ascend to elder God status.

Carol wanted 'the perfect guy' in which Sasuke somehow heard and appeared out of seemingly thin air with a rose between in his mouth "Try again when you're at least 20 kid." she said giving him a pat on the back which sent him away with his head down.

"Ha! whose laughin now teme?" Naruto said walking off with a giggling moonstone at which his sensei face palmed at.

Captain Atom couldn't help but laugh at the turn of events which caused everyone in the group to chuckle a bit also. He'd insisted on using his wish to having his normal body back while still retaining his powers. Alan decided he would use his wish to be commander of the Green Lantern Corps and bless those worthy of the title with the power of the ring, stating it needed a more 'human' approach.

"I think were ready Beyonder." Carol said, gaining a smile from the omnipotent being who waved his hand and suddenly they were in the void of space but could all breathe easily. "Very well your first challenge awaits."

END

The challenges

1.) Konoha 11, with Sasuke, Double EMS Kakashi, Gai, and Asuma(alive) (Pre-chapter 700)

2.) Luffy, Naruto (N), Sasuke, Ichigo, and Natsu

3.) Flash and Zoom

4.) MMH, Superman and Wonderwoman

5.) Beta Ray Bill, Black adam, and Ares (DC)

6.) Faora, Zod, He'l, and Wraith

7.) Silver age Superman (No toon force.)

8.) Surtur and Hela both W/ Twilight sword

9.) PC Darkseid

10.) Thanos

11.) Odin w/ Destroyer

12.) Classic Strange, Silver age fate, and Death seed sentry

13. Galactus (moderately fed, think mighty thor #1-6 levels)

14.) Phoenix (dark phoenix saga)

15.) Volthoom

16.) Rune king Thor

17.) Inbetweener, oramammu, and mephisto

18.) ZH Parallax

19.) 3 Majin Dark schniders

20.) Eternity

21.) Silver age Spectre

22.) The living Tribunal

23.) The Beyonder ("Before I was retconned incase you silly humans are wondering.")

24.) The Writer

Bonus Epilouge

"Well you tried so I guess I must reward you with something." He said with a snap of his fingers causing everyone who had participated in the events to appear before him. "Barbecue any one?" he asked getting a shrug from everyone guessing if they can't beat em, join em.

"How about the beach?" he said teleporting them all within an instant to deserted beach on an unknown planet. They all wore beach attire gaining some bloody noses. "Now look their are three rules. Barbecue over there, beach babes over here, and eat till you can no longer!" he said gaining a 'Huzzah' from everyone.

"I am the Mighty Galactus, my hunger cannot be sleight!....Do you have Earth flavor?" He asked gaining a laugh from everyone.

"Hey teme I bet I can nab that goddess over there before you." Naruto said with his trademark perverted grin pointing out a sunbathing storm.

"You got lucky earlier, it won't happen again." he replied with a smirk. Kakashi simply walked past both of them casually and confronted her before they could. Just about all they could make out after a 30 second conversation was Storm handing Kakashi a sun tan lotion bottle and him looking over with a wink and a thumbs up.

"How....?" they both said in unison with the most dumbfounded expression.

"At ease boys....." Diana said walking by with a giggle beside her identical copy Donna Troy which caused them to both follow in a daze.

A bit further away everyone was having fun, not exactly what they had planned but hey a day off would do more good than harm.

"So you're basically just like me but covered in some sort of indestructible armor?" Captain Atom said tossing his new friend a canned beverage which he juggled with until he eventually caught it. "Indeed my friend, we are two sides of the same coin." Surfer replied.

"So hows that work in the sack?" he asked a now confused looking surfer which gained a howl of laughter from Guy gardner and Thor who were also in the area. "We've got a lot to talk about I see."

Meanwhile supes and Darkseid were staring each other down, which got interrupted by Deadpool. "Fellas fellas, we can let bygones be bygones for one day can't we? I mean look at some of these chicks here man, we got em in every flavor!" He said goofily in which Darkseid and superman alike had to agree he was right and they shook hands on even terms.

"Come my caped brethren! Let us indulge in the que of the bar and a hearty helping of Mead!" Thor said guiding supes over to the huge table of 'mead' pong where Hawkeye and GreenArrow were an undefeated team.

"Well it's this part of my back that I just can't reach........" Diana said in a playful pout handing him the bottle "Oh and Sasuke I believe Donna is having the same problem over-" Sasuke spared no time as soon as she pointed he was there within an instant, gaining a sweatdrop from her. Naruto was still in awe, staring at the bottle as if it were the holy grail.

"Are you ok?" she asked snapping him out of his daze and causing him to speak gibberish. She just simply giggled and lead him over to where she had her towel placed in which he looked towards the sky and exclaimed 'yosh!'

Happy ending FTW.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

@cosmic_lantern: Thor or Binary solo with considerable ease here. Thor could arguably stalemate Pre-Retcon Beyonder based off feats.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@ssj_god: Not intentionally.....sometimes :P. This is what came to mind:

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WALLY SOLOS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stoops at 12

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MasterKungFu

@cosmic_lantern: ZH parallax was recreating the multiverse, what are these 5 going to do to him?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: Any reason as to why?

@cosmic_lantern: ZH parallax was recreating the multiverse, what are these 5 going to do to him?

Yea... I was looking for someone above #17 but ended up as a head scracther so It was like eh....any reccomendations as to anyone I could replace him with would be nice though.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.........Stops at 3

*runs away*

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

.........Stops at 3

*runs away*

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@frisky4 said:

.........Stops at 3

*runs away*

Yeah no, not getting away that easy

Esplain, how does new 52 flash, or even wally for that matter, solo a team of this magnitude?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@hatemalingsia said:

@frisky4 said:

.........Stops at 3

*runs away*

Esplain, how does new 52 flash, or even wally for that matter, solo a team of this magnitude?

As OP I cannot take sides but uh......*cough*:

No Caption Provided

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

@hatemalingsia said:

@frisky4 said:

.........Stops at 3

*runs away*

As OP I cannot take sides but uh......*cough*:

No Caption Provided

My comment wasn't serious. I don't know enough about lot of these characters to truly say where the team stops.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@cosmic_lantern: Thor or Binary solo with considerable ease here. Thor could arguably stalemate Pre-Retcon Beyonder based off feats.

No Caption Provided

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler