Team Earth Vs Team Asgard

• 51 results
Marvelous_1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This fight takes place on earth. No prep for either team.

Team Earth

1)Wolverine, Hulk, and Sentry (unstable) could revert to Void,

Team Asgard

1) Odinforce Thor, Loki, and the warriors three.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry solos

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry shouldn't need help although the Hulk is a nice final touch. Team earth ftw

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Norn Stones were capable of amplifying Captain America to a point where his shield could go straight through the Void and hurt him, than I believe Thor with the Odinforce will do a lot more damage, seeing as it's a way higher level of power.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: captain America didn't hurt him. Are you talking about the "what if" series?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Newblood2333

@New_World_Order: Oh yeah lol but he was still winning. Plus he was fighting a ton of people juiced up on them. I seen a post earlier where captain America (no stones) was putting a beating on King Thor before he finally died. So it could just be bs lol the first avenger always has to get some hits in.

The Only reason the Void died is because the Sentry allowed it. He was extremely powerful. The only reason Loki got the stones was because he admitted to Odin that the Sentry was "all-powerful." This has to mean something.

LoveLessNHK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about anything, but is Wolverine even a factor here? I mean, he seems pretty low tier compared to everyone else.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about anything, but is Wolverine even a factor here? I mean, he seems pretty low tier compared to everyone else.

He's Wolverine. Claws that can cut through anything, an unbreakable skeleton, and a stupid powerful healing factor. Not to mention one of the best fighters in Marvel.

He could carve up any of the Warriors three given enough time.

LoveLessNHK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lovelessnhk said:

He's Wolverine. Claws that can cut through anything, an unbreakable skeleton, and a stupid powerful healing factor. Not to mention one of the best fighters in Marvel.

He could carve up any of the Warriors three given enough time.

Well, I don't know who the warriors three are, I was mostly thinking of everyone other than them.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I don't know who the warriors three are, I was mostly thinking of everyone other than them.

I see you're new. Welcome.

How long have you read Marvel Comics? I only ask because you say you don't know who the Warriors three are? Did you watch the Thor movie(s) with Hemsworth?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Team Asgard

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard due to Odin Force Thor

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Egemensson

thor solos. void barely gained the upper hand against regular thor, let alone odinforce..

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor solos. void barely gained the upper hand against regular thor, let alone odinforce..

No. God no. Just no. Read Siege again.

Sentry regularly had the upper-hand vs. Thor in Siege in their brawl before he turned into the Void (debatable that they were equal then). As the Void, it took everyone's Nord Stone-amped powers and an entire Hellicarrier crash to just put the Void down for a few minutes. Then Thor was granted mercy by being allowed to destroy the Void before it gained full power again.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its unstable sentry, easy to manipulate.

However, this means he CAN break out into void.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Asgard.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarkRaiden

Loki solos. Thor solos due to OdinForce.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry isn't that powerful. OF Thor should put him out of his misery

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Team Marvel.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Newblood2333

@trionace: The Sentry is too underplayed on this website. He is immensely powerful (especially if hes stable minded). Back to the subject though, I think the Sentry's powers are a little greater than the odinforce. This was shown when the Absorbing man was able to absorb all of Odin's powers, but not the Sentry's. He was able to absorb all of Odin's magic when he went to Asgard, however, he blew to pieces when the Sentry gave him all of his powers. He even said that he, "never felt power like the Sentry's before." We can go back and fourth with feats, which is something I dont have the time to do. But I think this is a clear indication of the Sentry's powers.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos or Loki solos because OF and YOLO

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: The main reason Sentry is underplayed is because he has so much hype such as power of "a million exploding suns" and he has yet to show even close to that. Also he has too many low showing but its blamed on his mental state. I agree Sentry should be very powerful but imo Thor should be most powerful given he is a god and just the feats he has put out. Sentry and Thor (sometimes) need better writers

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BetaRayz8317
No Caption Provided

@egemensson: You do know that once the Void took over none of the Heroes were able to touch it, right? They didn't touch him once until they got amped. They put up a fight with the unstable sentry but not the Void. This is how the Void was ending the fight until they got the stones.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Newblood2333
No Caption Provided

@trionace: For some reason, Marvel makes gods look like jokes. Like when the Sentry ripped Ares the God of War in half. He is immortal, he isn't supposed to die like that. And I completely agree that each of them need better writers.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheTruthIII

Odinforce Thor solos. When Sentry can unleash galaxy busting attacks instead of hiding behind empty phrases, then this fight is fair.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: yet the void got KOed by helicarrier lol

Go on then, show us the scans.

Odinforce Thor solos. When Sentry can unleash galaxy busting attacks instead of hiding behind empty phrases, then this fight is fair.

OF Thor has never unleashed Galaxy busting attacks either, and beating the Molecule Man is anything but an "empty phrase".

Void solos.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth team.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@egemensson: I love it when people say this. Let me break it down for you.. All of Asgard couldn't stop the Void, seeing as he tore it down while swatting asgardians back like flies. The strongest thing that hit the Void was the helicarrier (that made him revert back to Reynolds). If you want to go by your idiotic statement alone, this would mean that the helicarrier was far stronger than all of Asgard. So basically, if you put the strings together, Asgard would be equal to.. Umm.. A blimp? This would be a fair conclusion seeing that the Void easily tore down Asgard, and he in turn was taken down by a helicarrier.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

Asgard

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: you've just uncovered how the siege was a big pile of PIS bro, thanks. all the guys there except for thor and loki-who just got ruined with another PIS- were nothing but cannon fodders.. can helicarrier deal an amount of damage that thor can't? lol, no way! but wait, it did! now we can see that siege had a really stupid storyline.

they made thor lose the odinforce for a reason-that was also stupid and kinda unclear-, to make possible him lose against the void, otherwise osborn would get his ass handed over to him, cry and return home..

anyway, there's no way team 1 defeating OF thor.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This battle comes down to Odin Force Thor vs Sentry , I think Thor should win against an unstable minded Sentry, but if Sentry becomes the Void the fight could go either way

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Newblood2333

@egemensson: did you see my post from the top? Lol it's evident the sentrys powers are greater than the odinforce. Did you see in "siege" where Loki called the Void "all-powerful?" This is clearly a comparison between the Voids powers and the all-father Odin himself. Would you like the scan? This is an Asgardian himself saying that the Void was all-powerful (which is equal to a king thor), not just some other silly characters.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki solos. Thor solos due to OdinForce.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: true. When fighting Hulk writers seem to forget Sentry and Thor both have super speed and versitility. Good match though

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egemensson said:

@betarayz8317: yet the void got KOed by helicarrier lol

Go on then, show us the scans.

@thetruthiii said:

OF Thor has never unleashed Galaxy busting attacks either, and beating the Molecule Man is anything but an "empty phrase".

Void solos.

Odin has, and he utilizes the same Odinforce to roughly the same degree.

An unstable wannabe Superman (who has trouble with the likes of Hercules) beating a multi-versal threat. Nope, nothing wrong there.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By eternityx

@thetruthiii:

Odin operates to a massively higher degree than OF Thor.

OF Thor has no feats on Odin's level.

By the way, Void is well beyond anything Superman or Sentry level, and he's not unstable, there's nothing wrong with him beating MM.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Newblood2333
No Caption Provided

Loki admitting that The Void is all-powerful. Theres only one all powerful in Asgard and thats Odin. So they are being compared.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Loki admitting that The Void is all-powerful. Theres only one all powerful in Asgard and thats Odin. So they are being compared.

have you ever heard sth called "exaggeration"?

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Newblood2333
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@egemensson: Since your having troubles recognizing his powers, ill just let the characters do it.

1) Up above is Dr. Strange admitting that the return of the Sentry and the Void equals the end of the Universe.

2) Spiderman believes he is the most powerful guy in the Galaxy.

No Caption Provided

3) Reed Richards and Tony Stark calls him the most powerful human in the universe.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4) Strange is scared of the Sentrys powers.

No Caption Provided

5) House of M is nothing compared to to what the Sentry could do.

No Caption Provided

6) Secret of the Sentrys true powers are so great that these measures had to be done.

No Caption Provided

7) Pretty insane powers.

No Caption Provided

8) The narrator at the end of Siege knows about his power.

No Caption Provided

7) Yep.. pretty much.

No Caption Provided

8) His Siege biography says he has limitless powers.

No Caption Provided

9) Shield saying his powers are limitless.

No Caption Provided

And there are plenty more just like there i just dont have the time to upload them. Shield and a few others ranked the Sentry as the most powerful hero, with hulk second and black bolt third. And on the back of all his comics it says, "most powerful hero in marvel universe." I know you will call it garbage or whatever. but please give me some garbage that says thor is anything in comparison to this. I didn't add a single "fighting" feat of the Sentry because that would take way to long.

ps. Sorry about the doubles, i was being rushed.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

Odin operates to a massively higher degree than OF Thor.

OF Thor has no feats on Odin's level.

By the way, Void is well beyond anything Superman or Sentry level, and he's not unstable, there's nothing wrong with him beating MM.

So you're saying you see no PIS whatsoever in Void beating a guy who took down nigh-omnipotents?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: @newblood2333: Who are the night omnipotence that ODIN force Thor beat? What are their feats? Void has beaten everyone he fights until Bob wants to die. Sentry beat Molecule Man who's feats, I'm sure, are more impressive then anyone OF Thor has beaten. OF Thor May have the power of Odin but never showed the skill,power or expertise that Odin had

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Nobody. Especially without help. I've been saying the sentry this whole time.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

This is Post Retcon MM, he took down no Nigh Omnipotents, his power was felt throughout all creation (the Omniverse) though, that is beyond anything any Odin Force user can do.